Desirable (mxm)

De dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... Mais

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

fifty-two; love

8.4K 394 101
De dreammcatcher

It feels so good to say those three words. Those three little words that have been sitting on my chest for weeks, if not months. I know that I fell in love with Nate early on, it was impossible not to. He's a dream. The perfect man. The perfect mate.

My mate. He's ours. I feel my wolf purr inside me.

The last few days away from him has given me time to think. My head has been a mess and I didn't want any help, I wanted to push everything away. But I realised, that's something the old Milo would do.

The new Milo would fight for his happiness because he is a changed man since meeting Nate. I owe him a lot. I owe him the world. But right now I can only give him my whole heart because it's his and only his.

His hands wrap around my jaw, one clutches the back of my neck. Our lips widen at the same time as I walk forward, sending him back into his room. I shut his door with my hand and slide them around his waist after.

I shudder at the feel of him. Even being this close to him. It's heavenly.

The kiss is urgent. Physically not being able to get enough of each other.

He tilts my head back and claims my lips. As he should. I feel his tongue extend and I groan when it brushes mine. It's quick and messy but it's us. This entire moment is us.

My body vibrates as he takes control of the kiss and I allow him because his dominance makes me weak at the knees and I've been desperate for a touch for days. I'm the only one to blame here, I'm the one who pushed him away and now I never want him to leave.

But here he is, welcoming me into his warm arms. Waiting for me like he said.

After a few moments of enjoying the taste, the feel and the scent of my mate, Nate pulls away but continues to clutch the back of my head. His eyes search mine as they flutter open to meet each other.

"You love me?" His voice sounds like it's on the verge of breaking.

I nod, glancing down at his lips then his eyes again. "So much. It hurts. It really fucking hurts."

Nate exhales a breath that makes a tiny sound of a whimper. Our noses brush as he closes his eyes, taking this moment to let my words sink into his blood–into our bond. Then when he opens those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes again, he smiles. One of relief. He's so gorgeous and he doesn't even believe it.

"I love you. Fuck. I love you, Milo."

His sentence is nothing but a jumbled mess, my heart soars. Nothing has ever made me feel so much. No words have made me feel everything. Happiness above all.

Then his lips are back on mine and my legs wobble at the sensations that rocket through me. This time it's urgent, more desperate than before. Our heads twist and turn, teeth somehow are involved but I wouldn't change this moment for the world.

Nate shoves me back against the wall and I gasp, his hand latching onto my jaw as he devours my mouth with heated kisses and that teasing tongue. My core throbs as his other hand explores my body, sliding under his t-shirt.

I grip onto his shoulders for support, desperately wanting them off. I start pushing at the material, over his chest and down his arms. We start fighting with the clothing, neither of us getting out of them fast enough.

He grips the hem of my t-shirt and whips it from my body, breaking the kiss for a millisecond before he pins me to the wall again and covers my lips with his. I never really thought about our height differences, but right now I feel tiny compared to him.

When our chests are bare and we are pushed up against each other, I hear his heart beat in my own which is one of my favourite things. Listening to it join rhythm with mine, we beat at one. Always in sync because we are soulmates.

My skin lights on fire, the bond sizzling and crackling between us at every touch, kiss, connection. It doesn't stop.

He pulls away slowly and my head rocks in his palm, that's when his lips latch onto my neck. Sucking and nipping. I gasp out loud and clutch onto him, my eyes filling with tears from the neverending pleasure. "Nate–" I moan.

"Let me make love to you," he grazes his canines against my neck. "Please."

My lips tremble at his words. I've never had anyone make love to me. I've never had anyone care about me the way he does. "Yes," I nod eagerly, feeling his hot lips against my skin. "I want you. I love you. I trust you."

He growls subtly into my neck which cascades chills all over my body. He leans down and drops his hands to grip around my thighs and draw me up to his waist. I cling onto him as he carries us over to his bed.

Our mouths find each other again by default. I want to taste him forever.

Nate drops me down and we part, he stands at the foot of the bed staring over me. His eyes are practically black, he takes in every detail of my face and then my chest. I almost lose it when he licks his lips. He reaches forward and begins to take off my trousers along with my boxers leaving me bare.

My cock is already hard and leaking pre-cum. His jaw clenches when he looks at it, then he drops down to his knees and fists it in one hand. "F-Fuck," I quiver when he begins to stroke my length.

Then he moves closer and places his tongue on my tip. I bury my hands in his long locks and grip. "Oh God, Nate," I exhale when he widens his mouth and slips my cock deep inside.

I'm already seeing stars. He hums around me when my tip reaches the back of his throat, it makes me throb. "Fuck," I moan when he speeds up.

I can't take my eyes off him and he stares right back. I clamp down on my bottom lip as he worships my cock, taking his time but giving me maximum pleasure. My eyes flutter shut for a moment, the pleasure almost making me tap out.

He sucks me into oblivion before he stands up and reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a bottle of lube. I'm panting heavily, eyeing up those long fingers that I'm begging to be inside me.

When he coats his fingers and settles back between my knees. "Spread your legs for me," he says deeply. I do as he says instantly, pressing them back to the bed as far as possible.

"Mmmm," he says, eyes lighting up.

He runs the tips of his fingers around the rim of my ass and I clutch onto the sheets. Then he sinks one inside me and I moan loudly, I clap a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. He shakes his head. "No," he says, pausing his hand. "Take your hand off your mouth and let it out for me."

I can't stop doing what he says when he talks to me like that. Demanding. So fucking demanding that I want him to swing me around the bedroom and do whatever he wishes just to please him.

"That's it," he coos heavily. "Good boy."

My back arches as he sinks another finger inside me, crying out at the new sensations. He pumps in and out, taking his time with me. Not rushing a single thing. I don't want him to. I want to be here all night until the days roll into each other and we have no perception of time.

Nate's long fingers push against my prostate which makes my cock twitch. "Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop," I beg. "Don't stop."

He laughs gently and the sound sends a shiver down my spine. "I won't," he murmurs before covering my cock with his mouth again.

My eyes roll into the back of my head. I'm quivering around the bed, unable to keep myself still as he brings my body to such deep pleasure. I feel my head spin and my throat clench, I gasp for a breath when I leak pre-cum onto his tongue non-stop.

When he groans around me I gasp and sit up. "Nate," I whisper as he catches my eyes. "Y-You're gonna make me come."

He pulls my cock out of his mouth and flashes me a smirk, his eyes are so dark and lust filled that I love this devilish look to him. "Good. I want you to come. Down my throat so I can swallow every drop of your cum."

The smug expression remains as he buries his fingers deep inside me and begins to thrust harder. I cry out and run my fingers through his hair again, watching his mouth widen to take me into his mouth and down the back of my throat.

My heart rattles in my chest, I tighten my grip on his strands and the other in the sheets. I fall back to the bed and attempt to catch my breath as Nate fingers my ass and sucks my cock at the same rhythm. The perfect pace to get me right where he wants me.

It builds in the pit of my stomach, rolling over my mind and crashing when he brings me over the edge with an earth-shattering orgasm. I burst across his mouth, deep into his throat and I clench around his fingers as my climax takes over.

The wave of euphoria never stops. I see stars, I see planets, I see the entire universe before me. Nate groans around my length and swallows every last drop like he promised, I shiver at the intensity of the tip once I find myself crashing down back to earth.

"Oh my God," I pant.

Nate removes his fingers from me and slips my cock out of his mouth. He glances up at me with hungry eyes and I can't help but feel my eyes look exactly the same. "I missed your taste," he comments, licking his lips. "So sweet."

Oh fuck. He wants to kill me. He truly wants to kill me.

I feel like a lump of bones as I watch him stand up and begin to undo his trousers, leaving him naked. My eyes gravitate to his thick, long cock. My mouth waters at the sight. I have no idea how I'm going to fit that thing inside me–Nate isn't just big... he's huge.

My hand wraps around his length and I stroke him. He's rock solid but I have to touch him. His chest tightens as I pump him slowly. The skin is soft and warm. It feels so damn good and I can't wait to have him inside me.

Nate begins to kneel on the bed over me until I'm laying back, his length still firmly in my hand. I stare up into those brown eyes of fire and light. "Do you have condoms?" I ask, my breathing increasing.

He shakes his head once. "No," he presses a kiss to my lips. "But I don't want to use them."

"W-What?"

"I trust you."

My eyes build with tears, I shake. "I promise I've been safe in the past and I haven't been near anyone sinc–"

He cuts me off by kissing me, knocking all the air out of my lungs. "You don't owe me an explanation," he murmurs against my lips which makes me whimper. "You never owe me an explanation. I trust you, Milo."

We stare at each other for a long period of time. Understanding.

I tell myself not to cry. Now is not the time.

"Is it okay with you to not use condoms?" He kisses my neck.

"Yeah," I choke out feeling an abundance of emotions. "Yeah, it is."

He smiles against my skin which makes me evaporate. "Good because I want you to feel every fucking inch of me. Skin to skin. I want you to know that you belong to me and no one else."

Fuck. I close my eyes but tears roll down my cheeks in pure pleasure.

"I belong to you," I tremble. "Only you. I'll only ever want to be yours."

"Good," he bites the skin on my neck gently.

Nate pushes my legs apart and begins to fist his cock with the lube. I study his every move, the way his muscles ripple, his stomach tenses. Fuck, those arms. They're what dreams are made of. Broad, thick and full of adrenaline.

He leans down to kiss me first and I wrap my arms around his neck, tugging him closer to me. I cry when the bond tightens around us, strengthening to new levels. As he settles between my legs, I moan when he swirls the tip of his cock around my hole.

"Go easy on me," I whisper into his ear as I pull away from the kiss. "You're big and I might not survive it."

Nate smiles against me with a small laugh, boosting his ego. "Anything for you, baby."

I bite my lip at the nickname. I fucking love it.

He removes his hand to grip the base of his cock and he slowly pushes it into my hole. I gasp and clutch onto his shoulders for support, I squeeze my eyes shut and it makes my entire body pulse.

"You're so tense," he whispers. "Relax. Let me in."

As he stops for a moment, I roll my hips forward and exhale a gasp of sudden pleasure. It's been so long since I've had sex with anyone. I feel like a virgin all over again.

When my hips dip and I take a quick breath, he sinks further inside me but not all the way in. "Fuck," he grunts into my shoulder. "Y-You feel so fucking good. Holy shit."

I twist my head and catch his lips between mine, desperately kissing him. He begins to move again but pulls back and pushes inside, inch by inch until I'm full and I am sobbing out in pure ecstasy.

"Nate," I cry.

"Fuck, baby. You feel incredible. Holy fuck. Why haven't we done this sooner?"

A laugh escapes my lips at the same time he does. We catch eyes and we kiss frantically again, passionately. Needing to be each other's breathing systems because without it, we will die. We will slip from this moment and I never want to escape this feeling.

He pushes himself all the way into me again but remains still. I whine and shift my hips but Nate claims my mouth in a punishing kiss, clutching my jaw to keep me still. Somehow I pull away panting.

"Fuck me. Make love to me. Fuck. Move, Nate. Please. I need you to move." I babble pathetically.

His lips curl as he pecks my lips, slowly moving his hips again. My eyes fill with tears as he pulls out and thrusts inside sharply, until my walls clench around him and I'm desperate for him to do it all over again.

"Faster," I beg. "Please. Faster."

When he starts fucking me faster, I'm clawing his back. My head swims in the clouds.

Pleasure has never felt this magical before.

He is a God. He worships my body.

"F-Fuck," I scream as he pushes right into my prostate. My chest tightens because his cock is so big, stretching me out with every thrust. "Oh God. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Oh that feels so good."

Nate's headboard smashes into the wall behind it and the sound only heightens my arousal. His hand latches itself around my cock and strokes me hard, flicking his thumb over the tip matching the pace of his thrusts.

We catch each other's eyes and I am mesmerised by the dominant side to him.

"I love you," he whispers, continuing to pound me and I open my mouth to exhale loud moans. "I fucking love you. You're everything I've dreamed of. You're everything I have always wanted, Milo. Mine. You are mine."

I clasp the back of his neck and pull his lips back down to mine. Our tongues battle one another but he always comes out on top. He's in control and I let him have it because it's such a turn on when I know he can boss me around.

His hips move perfectly and I completely forget that he's a virgin.

How? This is the best fuck of my entire life.

"You're so good at this," my hand runs down his bare chest, feeling his sweat beneath my palm. "Fuck, how are you so good at this?"

Nate breathes out through his nose. "Research. And practice on my pillow."

My lips tremble thinking about him fucking a pillow, thinking about me. His jaw flexes and he rotates me onto my side, pinning my knees onto the bed beside me whilst my chest is still facing up. He bites his lip as he glances down at this new angle of my ass, getting a full view of it.

He pushes himself back into me and I clutch onto his wrist, staring up at his gorgeous face.

"God, you look so good," he grunts, fucking me harder.

"Yes," I chant. "Yes. Yes. Right there."

My cock throbs, this new position has him angling on my prostate perfectly. Pleasure builds and I shed a few tears, feeling like I'm about to–

"Fuck," I throw my head back. Cum shoots out of the tip of my dick unexpectedly, the orgasm washing over my body. I can't remember the last time I came from just penetration alone but fuck, it's intense.

Nate pounds me with intent, wringing me of every last moan I have inside. "God, that's it baby. Come for me. Come all over me."

I part my lips, eyes closing as I shiver. I adore feeling this close to him.

Comfortable. Safe. Loved.

"F-Fuck," Nate grunts as he picks up his pace. He's close, I can tell by the way his stomach clenches and he stops breathing. Then when he lets it out, it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. "Oh fuck, Milo. Fuck."

My wolf purrs at the sound of our name falling from my lips so effortlessly.

It's natural. Because we're soulmates.

He collapses on me as he shoots his cum deep inside my ass, thrusting and thrusting until our arms are wrapped around each other. We hold on tight. I listen to our breathing as we attempt to calm down but blood is pumping everywhere and my lungs are about to explode.

"Holy fuck," he murmurs into my neck. "Fuck. That was amazing."

I nod in agreement. My eyes feel heavy from coming twice. That rarely happens but I'm here for it.

Nate turns me on so fucking much–it makes sense.

We lay beside each other after he falls to the side of me. I twist my head and he watches me carefully, his eyes restoring to a chocolate brown. "Don't run away," he whispers, clutching my chin and kissing my lips. "Please."

I scoot closer, shaking my head. "Never. I'm never running away again."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

FIFTY TWO CHAPTERS AND THEY FINALLY DID IT.

Think this is the longest it's taken for 2 of my characters to have sex. But it was so worth it and matches their development!!🥹❤️

How can they be so cute and hot at the same time?🥵

My babies deserved this perfect moment. Nate is such a sexy top. I love him admitting his research and fucking his pillow for practice hahah

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!✨

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

20.6K 703 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
Tainted Love (bxb) De hanna

Ficção Adolescente

401K 20.2K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
134K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
1.6M 80.9K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...