I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [I...

Door MolarisAtlantiasa

He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. ... Meer

I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar]: Works related
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 1: Reborn panda
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 2: too ugly......
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 3: The world's first cute
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 4: On the first day of the ali
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 5: Successful selling cute!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40-45
chapter 46-50
chapter 51-55
chapter 56-60
chapter 61-65
chapter 66-70
chapter 71-75
chapter 76-80
chapter 81-85
chapter 86-90
chapter 91-95
chapter 96-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-115
chapter 116-120
chapter 121-125
chapter 131-135
chapter 136-140
chapter 141-145
chapter 146-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-193
Author's Note

chapter 126-130

121 0 1
Door MolarisAtlantiasa

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 126: Reveal the secret [three
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 126: Reveal the secret [three
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhao Libing left soon.

Because he needs to report this to Otis next.

But before leaving, he led Li Zhouxian to the laboratory where the military doctor was. "This is the man I brought back. He was injured. I put him here."

The military doctor put down the experimental equipment and smiled at Li Zhouxian who was a little nervous: "Welcome to the manor."

Li Zhouxian nodded cautiously.

Zhao Libing patted Li Zhouxian on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Don't be too nervous, the military doctor is easy to get along with."

Li Zhouxian hurriedly said, "Thank you."

After Zhao Libing left, the military doctor asked Li Zhouxian to take off his coat and then began cleaning and treatment.

Since most of them are external wounds, only a few simple treatments are required.

After fixing it, the military doctor glanced at the blood-stained coat again, took out the coat he had put in the cabinet, and said to Li Zhouxian, "You use this first."

Li Zhouxian thanked him and put on his clothes.

It's just that the military doctor's figure is slightly thin, and his clothes on Li Zhouxian's body appear to have a tight-fitting effect.

Li Zhouxian scratched his head slightly awkwardly.

I always feel a little uncomfortable.

Upon seeing this, the military doctor immediately changed the subject and pointed to the black cat lying there, "What is it called?"

Li Zhouxian said: "It's called Meow Meow."

The military doctor said: "I also have a cat, but it's a little civet cat."

With that said, the military doctor walked to the black cat with a face full of arrogance, and naturally took out a small snack from his pocket, "Try it?"

Little civet cat likes this thing the most.

The black cat lowered his head and sniffed, and suddenly showed a surprised expression.

This tastes really good.

It hurriedly drank snacks in his mouth and ate with relish.

The appearance of shaking his head is really cute and tight.

The military doctor who was watching couldn't help laughing: "Is it cute?"

Zhao Qiaoan just opened the door and entered, seeing a stranger appearing here, he suddenly showed a puzzled expression, "This is?"

The military doctor hurriedly introduced Zhao Qiaoan.

Soon the three officially got to know each other.

"We are going to do a full physical examination for Miao Miao later to see if it has any hidden injuries." The military doctor said.

Li Zhouxian nodded, "Okay, trouble you guys."

Louis Eichharu had already heard the conversation clearly on the sidelines.

So when the military doctor tried to pick it up, it didn't struggle throughout the entire process, but rather cooperated extremely well and said, "Meow!"

This also made the military doctor show a surprised expression. He smiled and rubbed Louis Eichharu, and said, "What a good meow."

The black cat immediately stood up, showing a very contented expression.

It must be different from other mutant beasts.

Of course it will please these humans.

However, when the military doctor was about to rub Louis Eichharu again, the little civet cat happened to come in through the window, staring at the scene of the military doctor interacting with another cat.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

The little civet snarled swiftly, and went straight to Heimiao's face and scratched it.

The black cat, who was still in a proud mood, had no time to evade. His face was slapped firmly. Although it didn't hurt, it made Louis Eichharu feel extremely angry.

It's a shame.

It's a shame.

Someone...No way, someone dares to slap their face.

Simply unforgivable.

The black cat broke free from the arms of the military doctor and quickly fought with the little civet cat.

The scene was extremely awkward.

Li Zhouxian and the military doctor had no choice but to hurriedly stretched.

Hold their respective meows in their arms.

However, the two cats are still desperately pulling their paws, about to grab the other's face.

But the whole process.

The two cats did not use any abilities.

Instead, he played in the most primitive way.

Although Louis Eichharu hates this ugly little civet cat who has slapped his face, he knows that if he uses the power, this poor cat will definitely be slapped to death by himself. .

However, the little civet cat... thinks so too.

It was very angry that the ugly cat took its place.

But this cat is delicate at first glance.

It's not like myself at all, but I grew up in tumultuous struggles since I was a child.

If it really uses abilities.

This cat will definitely be killed by himself.

Therefore.

Although the two cats hate each other.

But they scolded each other very tacitly.

The little civet cat roared and thumped: "Meow meow!"

The black cat also roared and fluttered: "Meow, meow!"

However, after the first sentence, they became silent for an instant.

Three people present: "???"

what happened?

No one knows how these two cats, who had been fighting so hard, suddenly became silent with each other.

In fact.

It is the first time that Louis Eichharu has encountered a cat of its kind.

However, it always thought that cats could communicate with each other.

Little Tanuki thinks so too.

Even if the colors are different from each other, it still cannot conceal the fact that they are all cats.

But I don't know why, there is no way to communicate between the two cats.

The little civet felt that the delicate and ugly cat had a strange accent.

And the black cat-thinks so too.

It doesn't understand this dialect meow with its strong accent.

So far.

The two cats stared at each other, then turned their heads as if nothing had happened.

Although the little civet cat took the lead in attacking.

Li Zhouxian still felt very sorry, "I'm sorry, I almost hurt your cat."

When Louis Eichharu heard the effort to apologize, he meowed in anger.

damn it.

It's not wrong at all!

The military doctor shook his head, saying that he was the one who needed an apology most.

After all, the little civet cat took the initiative to attack.

It has always liked to be jealous, and 80% of them did this when they saw that they were holding a black cat and become jealous.

The military doctor was reluctant to reprimand the little civet cat, but took the responsibility on himself.

Fortunately, the two cats are no big deal.

The few people present only regarded this incident as an episode, and soon forgot it in their heads.

The little civet cat stared at the black cat intently, looking up and down.

My heart became more and more strange.

Why can't it understand what the cat is saying.

But the black cat faintly guessed something.

Although it is indeed a cat.

But it is obviously different from the cats here.

Subsequently.

The military doctor is in command nearby.

Zhao Qiaoan is responsible for checking the body of the black cat.

Prevent the little civet cat from being jealous again.

After a series of precision tests, the military doctor couldn't help showing a surprised look.

Louis Eichharu became nervous instinctively.

Did this person find that something was wrong with him?

Li Zhouxian's heart followed up, and he hurriedly asked, "Is there a problem?"

The military doctor shook his head, still looking at the virtual display of the instrument, and said, "Its body looks very bad."

Li Zhouxian's brain was blank, and he couldn't make any response.

And Louis Eichharu also became nervous.

Is there really something wrong with your body?

The military doctor pointed to the extremely complicated medical terms above, and said: "Look at this, it shows that there is a strange energy in its body, which is gradually destroying its body."

Li Zhouxian squatted and said, "However, it looks very good during this period of time. It doesn't look like...sick."

The military doctor frowned and said, "This is what I think is the strangest place. In terms of the degree of damage, it can't be as vigorous as it is now."

Li Zhouxian fell silent.

He picked up the black cat, feeling particularly heavy.

Meow so lively and edible.

how come--

The military doctor patted Li Zhouxian on the shoulder and comforted: "I haven't analyzed what this thing is. Maybe this thing won't hurt it. After all, we really don't know much about mutant beasts."

Li Zhouxian reluctantly smiled, "I know."

in the next few days.

The military doctor and Zhao Qiaoan were stuck in the laboratory again, and they had been studying what the energy group in the cat was.

Zhao Libing didn't see the military doctor for a few days, so he could only go straight to the laboratory, sat there looking at the busy figure of the military doctor, and asked: "It seems that there are no tasks these days?"

The military doctor nodded, shook the test tube with an unknown liquid in it, and said, "I am studying an experiment with unknown energy."

Zhao Libing suddenly became curious, "What unknown energy?"

The military doctor put down the test tube, raised his head and informed Zhao Libing of the incident, then shook his head and said with emotion: "If the cat can talk, maybe I can judge what this thing is by its answer?"

Zhao Libing held his chin, thoughtfully: "Perhaps, I have a way."

The military doctor was taken aback for a moment, and said with a laugh: "I haven't developed any equipment that can translate mutant beasts. Where do you go?"

Zhao Libing suddenly showed a meaningful expression, "Not necessarily."

He knew that there was a mutant beast that could understand what the cat said.

The military doctor was stunned and said, "What is the solution?"

Zhao Libing stood up and said mysteriously before leaving: "Anyway, you just wait."

The military doctor shook his head, not believing what Zhao Libing said.

********

"Is there anything like this?" Ji Wuxiu was lying on the boulder basking after taking a shower just now.

Zhao Libing sat next to him, gnawing on the apple and said, "So do you want to help that mutant beast?"

Ji Wuxiu showed a thoughtful expression.

He knew that a new mutant beast had arrived in the manor, but he had never seen it.

"Well, you will take me to see it later."

Zhao Libing nodded, "You must ask it carefully when the time comes."

This it.

Refers to the black cat.

Of course Ji Wuxiu knew that this matter could not be neglected, and his tone became particularly serious, "You can rest assured when I'm doing things."

Zhao Libing: "..."

For some reason, I feel even more worried.

Probably because this mutant beast is usually too naive and gave him an illusion.

Zhao Libing thought worriedly.

******

Ji Wuxiu dried the hair thoroughly after drying on the stone for more than an hour.

period.

He also talked a lot with Zhao Libing.

For example, the black cat.

He also knew some of the general details.

It's almost time to meet the black cat now.

Ji Wuxiu climbed down and said to Zhao Libing: "Let's go."

*****

Under Zhao Libing's lead, Ji Wuxiu finally saw the appearance of the black cat.

It was indeed the black cat he saw that would become bigger and smaller.

It was lying on the tree trunk, looking at Ji Wuxiu with a particularly shocking look.

It seems to be saying: How can there be such an ugly mutant beast in this world?

I don't know why, the aesthetics of mutant beasts are different.

But the strange thing is that they all think that Ji Wuxiu is ugly.

Ji Wu Xiu was very helpless, but he could only accept that he was an ugly thing in the eyes of the mutant beast.

Li Zhouxian seemed a little nervous about Zhao Libing's arrival, but it was much better than when he first arrived at the manor.

"Do you have anything to do with me?" Li Zhouxian wiped his hands stained with dough, a little flattered.

Similarly, his gaze can't help but glance aside, revealing an expression full of excitement and surprise.

After all, besides Meow Meow, Li Zhouxian's second favorite is this mutant beast with explosive combat effectiveness.

Just thinking about its soft and cute appearance, the result is such an explosion of combat effectiveness.

He feels very excited even now.

I can see alive today! ! !

Zhao Libing coughed a few times before pulling Li Zhouxian's gaze back, and said, "Can you let him stay with Meowmeow for a while?"

Li Zhouxian was stunned, and said: "Of course... yes, I just don't know if my cat will cause it."

Zhao Libing said decisively: "There will never be any mutant beast in this world willing to refuse it."

Zhao Libing said instinctively: "Yes, after all, it is so beautiful."

The two mutant beasts, who could also understand human words, suddenly felt complicated.

Louis Aiqiharu looked up and down at the mutant beast in front of him, and cast his contemptuous eyes again.

This mutant beast is definitely the ugliest one I have ever seen.

As for Ji Wuxiu, he was very guilty of listening.

Because there won't be any mutant beasts that think they are cute.

They all feel that they are ugly.

Perhaps this is the generation gap.

Soon, Zhao Libing and Li Zhouxian went into the house for tea and snacks.

Only the two sides looked at each other.

Louis Eichharu shook his beard, not wanting to say a word.

It is difficult to communicate between mutant beasts and mutant beasts.

Not to mention that it can't even communicate with the same kind here.

However, Ji Wuxiu came this time, but with a mission, he took the initiative to approach the black cat and greeted him very warmly and naturally.

"Ah."

——Let’s talk.

Louis Eichharu was stunned, and he looked up and down at this very ugly mutant beast, unable to believe that he could understand the other party's words.

This is the first time it has been able to communicate with its peers.

It cocked the tip of its tail, whirled slightly, and made a slightly reserved meow.

——Something?

Just two words, as if it can reveal a faint sense of dignity.

The above comes from the conjecture of Louis Eichharu.

But for Ji Wuxiu, the black cat may be overly vigilant because of nervousness. He quickly comforted the black cat and told him clearly what he was coming from.

However, this made Louis Eichharu couldn't help showing a surprised look, "Meow?"

——Can you also understand human language?

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being taken aback.

The words of this black cat really reveal a lot of meaning.

He asked the cat back: "Huh?"

——Can you understand human words?

Perhaps it is because they are all of the same kind, can communicate with each other, and have subtle similarities between each other, which makes Louis Eichharu nod his head without defense, "Meow!"

--Yes it is.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly became curious and asked if it could fully understand human language.

After all, the mutant beast itself is also a smart creature.

The more they come into contact with humans, the better they can understand human words and simple sentences.

And make corresponding reactions and actions.

But for higher-level and more complex sentences, they still cannot be fully understood at present.

However, Louis Eichharu gave an affirmative answer again.

Indicates that he can fully understand human language.

I also know that those humans want to check the energy clusters in their bodies.

It's just that it didn't want to expose that it could understand human words, so it kept suppressing it without doing anything.

After Ji Wuxiu listened, he fell silent.

To be honest, since the fight came into this world.

It was the first time he saw such a mutant beast.

Sometimes he thought he could only communicate with humans.

Louis Eichharu still looked at Ji Wuxiu, and asked him why he could understand human language.

Ji Wuxiu naturally couldn't surrender his old bottom, which meant that it was all because of supernatural powers.

Louis Eichharu tugged at his beard, very excited to say that he also did this because of his talent.

So the mutant beasts with cats in the names of the two species instantly reached a scene of harmony and friendship.

This made Li Zhouxian who saw this scene through the window smile slightly.

Meow, is this a new friend?

And it looks very happy.

Zhao Libing also noticed this scene and said to Li Zhouxian, "Look, how well they get along, go out and let them know other mutant beasts in normal times."

Li Zhouxian took these words to heart, "I will."

At this moment, Ji Wuxiu is asking about how Louis Eichharu feels.

It also answered one by one, very serious throughout.

Because for Louis Eichharu, he cares about his own life.

Only to answer these boring and boring questions so impatiently.

After asking, Ji Wuxiu bid farewell to the black cat.

He also said that he can usually go out for a stroll, meet other mutant beasts, and play or something.

Louis Eichharu suddenly showed a sneer expression.

It has such a distinguished status.

How can you play with mutant beasts who can only speak dialects.

And those mutant beasts are not smart by themselves.

The game played was both mentally retarded and ridiculous.

The dignified Louis Eichharu is determined not to play.

On the way back, Ji Wuxiu relayed what the black cat said word by word and asked Zhao Libing to write it down for the military doctor's reference.

The military doctor couldn't help being speechless, "I just found out that your memory is so strong."

Ji Wuxiu smiled slightly without giving any explanation.

In fact.

After the black cat finished speaking, he had forgotten most of the answer.

But fortunately, he has a tool for cheating.

As a more advanced intelligence, the system can naturally record the words of the black cats verbatim.

Ji Wuxiu relayed it according to the system's prompts.

This has caused such a beautiful misunderstanding.

Zhao Libing flipped through the answers and said: "The military doctors will be surprised when they see these materials."

Especially the military doctors still don’t know that this mutant beast can speak!

In response, Ji Wuxiu shrugged.

"Don't scare him anymore."

Zhao Libing nodded. "It makes sense."

Then, one person and one beast separated in the middle.

Zhao Libing immediately arrived at the laboratory and showed the information to the military doctor, "Look at what these are."

The military doctor disagreed at first, but he was very good-tempered, he still looked patiently, and said while watching: "Whose case list is this?"

Zhao Libing smiled and said nothing.

The military doctor was even more curious, so he continued to look down patiently, and soon his expression gradually became surprised. "This is... the black cat's medical record?"

Zhao Libing snapped his fingers, "Yes, you can finally see it."

The military doctor was both unbelievable and a little excited, "Oh my God, I didn't expect you to bring his medical record list."

After all, no one can fully communicate with mutant beasts these years.

However, Zhao Libing took out the medical record list without a word.

And the above narration is almost like the narration of the cat himself.

Because this kind of thing cannot be tested by means of testing.

It must be expressed by the cat to be of more reference value.

But how is this possible.

No one can understand the cat.

When the military doctor was surprised, he hurried to Zhao Libing and asked, "How did you do it?"

From beginning to end, he never suspected that this list was false.

Because the military doctor knows Zhao Libing very well, this person does not make a sound at ordinary times, but he is extremely serious, which is why Otis will leave some private and important things to Zhao Libing to complete.

Because even if he died, Zhao Libing would complete the task desperately.

Never falsify.

Therefore, this medical record list is true.

Zhao Libing seldom saw Zhao Libing's emotions so out, he suddenly laughed and said: "I said long ago that I have a way, you should believe me. Anything I promised, even if I die, I will do it for you beautifully. Bright."

This is really true.

The military doctor was holding these materials, and his eyes flashed with the craziness and excitement that only medical professionals have. He said: "You don't know what these things represent."

Zhao Libing was stunned, and said, "I would like to hear the details."

The military doctor said: "The progress of our research on mutant beasts is very slow, because we can't communicate with them, which also greatly limits our plans to develop other products."

Zhao Libing suddenly thought.

The military doctor asked, "So, is this information really obtained from that cat?"

Zhao Libing knew that the military doctor was his own, so he said: "Yes."

The military doctor stood up excitedly and walked back and forth.

Zhao Libing: "..."

Why are you so excited?

A soldier who only knew how to fight and didn't understand medical research at all sent out a soul torture.

The military doctor calmed down his excitement, looked straight at Zhao Libing, and asked again: "Someone can understand mutant beasts? Right?"

Zhao Libing nodded and tried to shrink himself.

To be honest, the military doctors at this time looked really scary.

It's almost like a paranoid scientist.

The military doctor was completely suppressed by the news at this moment. He was short of breath and hurriedly asked: "Who is it? I want to find him and let him help us complete the temporarily stranded experiment."

Zhao Libing rubbed his forehead, embarrassed: "Sorry, I can't reveal who it is without its permission."

The military doctor was stunned.

It was like a basin of water tilted down and poured from the top of the head to the soles of the feet, and it was so cold.

He said dryly: "Then can you help me pass a message and tell him that I really need his ability. Once he cooperates with us, many experiments can progress faster, and mutant beasts You can also get more benefits."

Zhao Libing nodded, "I will."

The military doctor smiled and sighed deeply, as if he had cleaned up all his emotions. He once again held up the information in his hand, and said, "I'm going to study next..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhao Libing said very consciously: "Then you go to work, I'm familiar with it here, you don't have to worry about me."

The military doctor did not be polite with Zhao Libing, and hurriedly opened the door of the sterile room to start a new round of research.

Zhao Libing sat here for a while, then stood up and left.

Because he will relay the words of the military doctor to the mutant beast next.

Of course, Otis must be there.

***********

"That's how things are." Zhao Libing said.

He has relayed the military doctor's words to the mutant beast.

Sure enough, Otis was by this mutant beast.

After listening to one person, one beast, they all expressed their support for military doctors' dream research.

After such a long time of getting along, everyone knows that the conduct and all aspects of military doctors have been guaranteed.

Moreover, the purpose of military doctors doing this.

It is to better benefit the mutant beasts and protect the mutant beasts.

And this is what Ji Wuxiu hopes for.

"Then after he finishes the experiment, I will tell him the good news." Zhao Libing said.

Ji Wuxiu nodded, "Yes, but you remember to remind him and make him mentally prepared."

Otherwise, he was really afraid that the military doctor would be scared to death.

In this regard, Zhao Libing said: "Maybe not. Although the military doctor is a little temperamental, he still has a strong psychological endurance."

At least the whole world knew that this mutant beast would become bigger and smaller, and they were all shocked and scared.

Only the military doctor was surprised for only a few seconds during the whole process.

Do whatever you want to continue.

He even touched the mutant beast's head as usual.

I couldn't see any fear at all.

Think about yourself.

For a while, he was full of ambivalence for this mutant beast.

Fortunately, this mutant beast no matter how powerful it is.

It is still the muted beast of the past.

Zhao Libing also gradually changed back to the original, daring to touch the head of this mutant beast.

Now that he got the permission of this mutant beast and Otis, Zhao Libing no longer had to worry about this matter, and he felt happy that he could bring good news to the military doctor.

I believe that the military doctors will be thrilled to death when he hears this news.

In the evening.

After a busy day, the military doctor hurriedly came to the laboratory. The surroundings were quiet, and there was still a figure shaking in the sterile room.

Obviously the military doctor has been busy here all day.

Zhao Libing was not ashamed to disturb the military doctor, so he sat on the sofa and waited.

Can wait and wait.

I fell asleep unconsciously.

"Wake up..." The military doctor's voice rang in his ears.

Zhao Libing's fan stared openly.

I looked around blankly, and only after a long time did I reflect on what happened before going to bed, and said a little embarrassed: "I actually fell asleep."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 127: Exposing the words [three changes in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 127: Exposing the words [three changes in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The live broadcast screen kept shaking.

But the audience who came in still saw clearly what that huge creature was.

Black and white hair.

The chubby body.

There are also dark circles on the face.

These unique characteristics.

There is only that mutant beast in the entire interstellar world.

However, everyone was curious about it.

How did this mutant beast come out so well?

But so far, apart from curious onlookers, the people at the scene have not produced any panic.

Because everyone knows.

This mutant beast not only likes to get close to humans, but also saves people at risk.

The last wormhole crisis was solved smoothly with its help.

If even such a mutant beast can hurt people.

In this world, I am afraid that there is really nothing that can be trusted.

Someone found a suspicious point in this shaking picture, and immediately sent a barrage saying: [Please pay attention to where it stands. 】

When the audience heard this, they immediately began to zoom in on the screen, and finally saw clearly where the building in front was.

[It's a guild of trappers! 】

There is a barrage of great gods: [And it's the closest trapping guild to the Marshal Manor! 】

[Wow, how did you see it? 】

[It's amazing, I can't even tell where it is. 】

Facing the praise of these audiences, the great **** silently sent out a barrage: [Because my home is nearby. 】

A group of viewers: 【……】

******

More and more people began to guess what the purpose of it came to the trap guild.

Someone posted a barrage: [You said, did it come here to seek revenge? 】

[No way, it has such a good temper and is so close to humans. 】

[Yes, I would rather believe in the destruction of the world, I don't believe it will come to seek revenge. 】

Until someone pointed out the problem: [What happened recently, have you all forgotten? 】

[Are you really stupid or fake? It worked so hard to save mankind. I hope you can treat mutant beasts well. As a result, most people have started to catch mutant beasts. What mood can it be now? It’s good not to destroy the world. What’s the problem with finding a hunting guild for revenge in the past? 】

Most people who said this couldn't help being silent.

Because of this.

They are indeed wrong.

But some people also said: [But the guild didn’t catch it, so why does it care so much? Did you let others do business to support your family? 】

[Just relying on it to save mankind, is it not enough? It is risking to save mankind in the front, and you stabbed it in the back? 】

The people became silent again.

indeed.

Without this mutant beast desperately to save mankind.

I'm afraid this world is already riddled with holes.

After all, no one can beat the sixth-order mutant.

Doesn't it depend on it to kill the enemy desperately?

[It saved human beings, why is it not qualified to take care of this matter? 】

[That’s right, this matter was originally done by human beings in an innocent way, so is it not allowed to fight back? 】

[I don’t care about the others, I only know that it risked its life to block the attack of the Tier 6 mutant and saved thousands of fighters, and I happened to be one of the pilots. This kindness made me never hurt. Mutant beast. 】

Looking at these live barrage, Zhao Libing was surprised that so many people would speak for the mutant beast.

He originally thought these humans saw it appear.

Will be afraid, will be afraid.

Even panic towards that mutant beast

but……

After all, there are more good people in this world.

He couldn't help but raise his head, looking at the mutant beast standing in the center store, involuntarily muttering: "In fact, there are still many people standing behind you. Everything you did was not in vain."

More and more people started pouring into the live broadcast room, constantly refreshing the barrage to explore the purpose of this mutant beast.

Ji Wuxiu was talking to the system at the moment, "Are there any props that can detect the existence of mutant beasts?"

The system instantly understood what Ji Wuxiu meant: [Yes. 】

With that, the system immediately called up the screen.

Skills: [Perspective Eyes]

Description: Use this skill to see through the internal space. It is a necessary prop for home travel and sneaking, but it is forbidden to see through the female body. This prop is a one-time prop and the time limit is five minutes.

Integral: 83743

Level: None [This thing is too trivial, there will be no level! 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

See also items that can only be used by krypton gold players.

Not only expensive, but also a one-time item.

There are as many pits as there are pits.

The system said: [Because most of what you need are disposable items, it is naturally more expensive. 】

Ji Wuxiu said helplessly: "If you are more expensive, please buy this item for me first."

【Ding! The purchase has been completed, do you want to use it now? 】

Ji Wuxiu said: "Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, he clearly felt that the world before him seemed to have undergone a different change.

Where his gaze falls, there will be a pale yellow mark.

A line of words will also be displayed on it: [Do you want to see through? 】

Ji Wuxiu was amazed in his heart, he quickly turned his eyes to the building of the Beast Trappers Guild, and clicked the [Yes] button with his mind.

The original building instantly became translucent, and you can clearly see the situation inside.

For example, the hunter with an uneasy face inside.

Or maybe it was a mutant beast that was locked up.

Everything was clearly displayed in front of him, clearly.

Ji Wuxiu stared at the place where the mutant beast was being held, secretly counting to himself.

One.

Two three.

There are a total of seven mutant beasts.

All are locked in cages.

Ji Wuxiu could clearly see the fear on their faces and the fear of the unknown world.

These mutant beasts must have been caught from the forest.

Because apart from the forest, the human world has no mutant beasts that need to be cured.

This is also the reason why the Beast Catcher Guild catches mutant beasts.

But the more so.

Ji Wuxiu became more angry.

Nowadays, it is perilous. With human strength, it is indeed difficult to resist the attack of mutant beasts. Therefore, countless talents crazily want to obtain mutant beasts, hoping to use this to increase their chances of survival.

And mutant beasts, it is indeed impossible to take care of themselves.

If humans are really killed by mutant insects one day.

Then this planet has become an unobstructed place.

Countless mutant insects will inevitably plunder the resources here, razing the originally rich planet to the ground.

Since then, the green mountains and green waters have turned into barren yellow sand.

And mutant beasts will become extinct because of this.

So, if you want to live on this planet.

The cooperation between mutant beasts and humans has become an inevitable result.

Provided that……

Humans should not use this method to intimidate mutant beasts.

What Ji Wuxiu needs to do next is to make humans truly realize that mutant beasts should be partners, not slaves.

Mutant beasts don't need false human mercy, in exchange for so-called food and clothing.

Five minutes have passed.

But there were more and more people around them, densely gathered together, Ji Wuxiu looked down from a height, and could only see the black head moving.

If the intensive phobia sees this scene, goose bumps will inevitably appear.

now.

Ji Wuxiu observed the inside of the Beast Trapper Guild through perspective eyes, and he noticed that the people inside seemed to be getting busy. It looked like he was going to move the mutant beast away.

I have to say that these people are quite smart.

However, they couldn't guess that they had perspective eyes, and they had already explored the situation clearly.

Seeing that there are more and more people around.

Even aerial cameras appeared in the sky, and they were constantly adjusting their angles to capture all of them here.

Ji Wuxiu understood in his heart.

Now is the best time.

He began to take a deep breath, and even a long-lost sense of tension.

Honestly.

This day, this scene.

He has been fantasizing for a long time.

On the ground, countless people stretched their necks and stared, even if the sun was scorching, they still couldn't stop their curiosity.

What exactly is this mutant beast going to do?

This question filled everyone's heart for a long time and couldn't dissipate.

But at this moment.

They heard immature voices.

But the sound was like a thunder, loud enough that everyone around could hear it clearly.

The voice said: "Within five minutes, immediately hand over the seven mutant beasts inside."

Everyone: "???"

Where's the sound.

But somehow, everyone's gaze fell on the mutant beast in the center.

Then they couldn't help but deny the guess.

This is absolutely impossible.

A mutant beast, how can it talk?

The noisy environment immediately became stagnant.

But the sound just now did seem to be from the mutant beast.

At this moment, StarWorld's live broadcast also exploded.

Each live broadcast room was crowded with countless people, and they frantically and excitedly brushed the barrage to vent the shock and unbelievable in their hearts.

[Gosh! ! ! ! You heard it! ! ! 1】

[It actually talked! ! ! ! 】

[Everyone is calm, maybe it's an illusion, it's impossible for mutant beasts to speak! This must be a misunderstanding! 】

[How could it be a misunderstanding? Can humans make such loud sounds? Didn’t you see the expressions of the people at the scene? They are all looking at that mutant beast! 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my dream has actually come true, if the mutant beast can really talk, maybe my cat can also do it! ! ! ! ! 】

[Don’t scare me upstairs! ! ! ! If this were the case, wouldn't the mutant beast always pretend to be stupid? I really can't believe the mutant beast in my family that is too stupid to believe-can talk! ! ! ! 】

[I can't believe it either! ! ! 】

[If they can really talk, they will not have been discovered by us until now, there must be some unknown secret in this. 】

[Upstairs so calm! 】

[Well, you can’t be calm, because my cat is staring at my screen. 】

[Sorrow. 】

Regardless of the interstellar live broadcast.

Just say that the people on the scene at this moment are still looking at the mutant beast with unbelievable faces, how can they not believe that the sound they just heard will come from the mouth of this mutant beast.

it! ! ! !

How could it be possible to speak! ! !

This is absolutely impossible!

But then, the mutant beast was full of anger, and he forcibly scratched a few gully on the guild building wall, and threatened again: "I only give you two opportunities, and I won't hand over the seven mutant beasts. I will let you know what is called the anger of mutant beasts."

Although the voice is immature.

But obviously it was the mutant beast who said it himself.

no doubt!

Everyone took a breath in unison.

Eyeballs are about to fall off!

Damn! ! ! 1

That mutant beast can actually speak.

Can actually speak!

Can talk!

speak!

No time can describe their shocking psychology at the moment.

This is like the little pet you usually keep, suddenly one day looking at you high above you, coldly said: "Fool."

But soon, all kinds of noises suddenly came from the crowd.

"Have you heard it, does it really speak?"

"Who can tell me this is an illusion, I must have heard it wrong!"

"My God, listen, it can talk!"

Words that are almost similar come one after another.

It's no wonder they responded so much.

It's really because this fact is too shocking.

For a long time, although people knew that mutant beasts were smart, they never knew that they were so smart.

But then, something more shocking happened.

The mutant beast spoke again.

"This is the third time."

After all, it slapped it on the spot, and several mud packs quickly appeared on the ground.

The little shoots grow up through the soil bag.

Keep getting bigger.

Get bigger again.

Then they rushed into the building through the windows, steadily penetrating into it.

The people inside were completely shocked by this scene and instinctively ran outside.

The club’s angry eyes were red, and he hurriedly roared at the hunter under his hands: "Don’t get rid of those vines! Hurry up!"

The hunter awakened suddenly.

Quickly began to gather abilities, and began to attack those vines that seemed uncomfortable.

However, after several attacks, those vines still had nothing to do, and they continued to expand inward with lightning speed, seemingly purposeful.

All hunters seem to realize that they can't kill these vines at all, and they don't care about anything else, so they turned around and ran towards the exit.

No matter how the branch president roared, no one would stay obedient.

joke.

This mutant beast is obviously coming aggressively.

If you don't run anymore, maybe your life will be left behind.

Panic can infect everyone as quickly as possible.

The branch president who was still yelling in the same place couldn't help but get scared. In addition, he was steadfastly urged by his subordinates next to him: "President, we have to leave quickly, and we will die here if we don't leave!"

The club president gritted his teeth and finally turned his head, "Go!"

Soon, more and more hunters ran out of the building, all of them panicked.

Ji Wuxiu simply ignored those people at the moment.

He continued to control the vines and came to the place where the mutant beast was held.

Numerous vines began to continuously combine to form a strong honeynet.

Firmly guard those mutant beasts inside.

After ensuring that these mutant beasts won't happen, Ji Wuxiu boldly started to demolish the building, and a large amount of building materials would fall off with a fierce grasp of the huge claws.

The building fell apart in an instant.

Everyone took a breath in unison.

Can't believe that this mutant beast is destroying the building.

But from beginning to end, no one dared to step forward to stop it.

Ji Wuxiu continued to destroy as much as he wanted, until he could see the strict mutant beasts protected by the vines, and finally stopped attacking, then carefully took them out of the inside and gently placed them on the ground.

The mutant beasts were frightened at this moment.

Not to mention the huge and extraordinarily ugly mutant beasts in front of them, it was even scared that they screamed one after another.

Ji Wuxiu said to these mutant beasts with a dark face: "Ah!"

——Shut up and stay honestly.

A group of mutant beasts suddenly stopped, grouped together in silence and shivered.

Now that the seven mutant beasts were rescued, Ji Wuxiu unscrupulously began to destroy the building until it completely collapsed into ruins.

Everyone: "..."

People from the Animal Traps: "..."

Everyone is silent.

Seems to be shocked by this scene.

The same is true for the president, completely losing his previous arrogant appearance.

People don't know what this mutant beast will do next.

But the Internet is very applauded.

[No wonder it is so angry, these guilds are secretly hunting mutant beasts again! 】

[Seeing this scene, I'm going to die of anger. 】

[That mutant beast must be sad, right? The human beings that he desperately protected, even hurt his own kind in this way, I don't know how sad it should be. 】

[No, this is a world, in addition to the bad people, there are many, many good people. 】

Ji Wuxiu turned around and stared at these hunting union people.

All of a sudden.

The atmosphere became more tense.

The people of the animal trapping guild immediately clumped together, their faces full of horror and hair.

at last.

The mutant beast spoke.

It looked sad, "Why catch them?"

The people of the animal traps guild widened their eyes and didn't even know what to do.

On the contrary, he became more and more frightened.

A mutant beast can speak.

For hunters who catch mutant beasts all day, the irritation is definitely more serious than most people.

The mutant beast continued to say: "Say?"

The people in the animal traps guild were still in fear, and they kept backing away, trying to leave.

However, the onlookers involuntarily stopped them, with unkind faces.

They can see clearly.

These people in the animal trapping guild have caught seven mutant beasts!

The mutant beast watched this scene, was silent for a few seconds, and said: "When I tried desperately to protect you, did you hurt me like this?"

Everyone was silent at once.

The branch guild president instinctively retorted: "You protected us, but we didn't hurt you."

Ji Wuxiu had guessed that this person would say this a long time ago, but still said: "I protect humans, just hoping that you can treat mutant beasts and my kind well, but you are too much."

The words came out.

Everyone's complexion changed.

Just in the next second.

All the hunters suddenly began to sway, their complexions fell to the ground in pain and even began to vomit.

Such a weird scene scared everyone into silence.

The screams lingered in everyone's ears.

But the mutant beast turned around and left without hesitation.

Of course, it also took away those mutant beasts.

now.

The barrage in the live broadcast room flickered more and more quickly.

Countless people are filled with righteous indignation, and countless people feel the same way.

[When I heard what the mutant beast said, my distressed tears were about to come down. 】

[It protects us so desperately, what did we do in the end? 】

[I think that the trapping guild can really disappear, and the profession of trapping hunters can also disappear! ! ! We can no longer hurt it. 】

[It just hopes that we treat mutant beasts well, why must human beings be so selfish? 】

Of course, some people said: [If there is no mutant beast to help us, humans will really die! 】

[Well, you continue to catch the mutant beast until it is completely sad, and will never help us kill the sixth-order mutant again. I think at that time, who can kill the sixth-order mutant beast, everyone will finish it sooner or later! 】

The words came out.

Everyone was speechless.

indeed.

Catching mutant beasts can indeed solve the immediate crisis.

However, if the mutant beast is really anxious, who else can easily kill the sixth-order mutant beast?

Or a higher-level mutant bug.

[This can only be a vicious circle! 】

Everyone was at a loss for an instant, and didn't even know what to do.

In the past, they dared to harm mutant beasts unscrupulously, simply because they knew that these mutant beasts could help mankind solve the crisis.

not to mention.

Mutant beasts have never been able to threaten humans.

But it's different now.

What they did has completely angered the mutant beast.

Things are really big.

But the matter is not over.

Ji Wuxiu released these mutant beasts into the forest, then became smaller and found Zhao Libing, "Take me to the next location of the animal trapping guild."

Zhao Libing wanted to say something, but when he thought of the appearance of this mutant beast destroying the building in anger, somehow, he couldn't help but overflow with a hint of distress.

It can make such a docile mutant beast become so manic.

How angry it should be.

How sad.

Zhao Libing nodded, "Okay, I'll take you there."

Ji Wuxiu was not in the mood to say anything to Zhao Libing at the moment, because he was really angry.

quickly.

Zhao Libing took Ji Wuxiu, who had become smaller, and went straight to the second hunting guild site again.

same.

Ji Wuxiu grew bigger again and said the same thing.

"Hand over the mutant beast, I only give you two opportunities."

The Beast Hunting Sub-guild suddenly panicked.

"What to do? It doesn't want to smash our building again, does it?"

"It's hard to say, let's hand over the mutant beasts quickly."

No one wants to die.

Soon, several mutant beasts were sent out immediately.

The branch president's face was pale, shaking like chaff: "I...I have already handed it over."

Ji Wuxiu bought the see-through eye again and carefully observed the internal space. His calm expression immediately became angry, "You lie to me! There are three more!"

The head of the branch guild widened his eyes immediately.

How would it know...

However, when this thought just flashed, the world in front of him immediately turned around. The extreme dizziness made him scream, and finally couldn't help falling to the ground and rolling.

Ji Wuxiu is about to explode.

This idiot has hidden three mutant beasts!

Subsequently, Ji Wuxiu tried the same trick again.

Pitch countless vines into this building and bring out the three mutant beasts.

Immediately afterwards.

The building was once again in ruins.

People will never forget that this once-docile mutant beast will have such a manic moment.

but……

The look of fried hair.

It's actually pretty cute.

After the destruction, Ji Wuxiu suddenly felt relieved.

of course.

It's not that he didn't think about punishing these people.

It's just that although these mutant beasts were caught, they did not receive any grievances.

So he can only use [the sound wave is too strong, it will hit the ground if it doesn't shake] as punishment.

But this is not the end.

Subsequently.

Ji Wuxiu sent these mutant beasts back to the forest again, and continued to rush to the next location with Zhao Libing.

Interstellar live broadcast.

[Wow, why does it feel so handsome! 】

[It's really touching because of the desperate appearance of the same kind. I don't feel scared at all, I just feel distressed. 】

[It can make it so well-behaved to look so angry, it can be seen that it really hurts its heart. 】

[When I saw it desperately pulling the building to save the mutant beast, I felt distressed and wanted to cry. When it was so angry, it never hurt anyone, including those hunters...]

[Yes, it must hate those hunters the most. 】

In fact.

This is also the effect Ji Wuxiu wants to achieve.

The purpose is to be able to continue to implement the next plan.

He is not stupid.

Just unwilling to use tactics to solve the problem.

but now.

Those humans really angered him.

Next.

Ji Wuxiu began to go to the third union.

Fortunately, these people are much smarter than the last one.

Of course, it is not ruled out whether these people watched the live broadcast, so they handed over all the mutant beasts so well.

but.

The trapping union building is still going to be destroyed.

Ji Wuxiu once again crazily turned this building into ruins.

People from the Animal Traps: "..."

Wouldn't it destroy the building if it was agreed?

But no one dared to question this mutant beast who was obviously angry.

Soon, the fourth trade union was also dealt a brutal attack.

The live broadcast room also started to get excited.

[I see, it is to wipe out all the unions! ! ! ! 】

[Good job, these guilds should really disappear. 】

[But I'm a bit worried that if it does so, it may attract attacks from the military and the royal family. 】

[Thinking too much, the matter of destroying the guild has been spread all over the interstellar network. Otis and the royal family still don’t know about it? But you see, now nothing happened. 】

[It makes sense. 】

[Otis can still understand if he doesn't come out, but why is there no movement from the royal family? 】

In fact, at this moment, Otis was watching the live broadcast with a dark face, gritted his teeth and ordered the responsible persons in each district, "No one is allowed to send troops to attack it."

The officer who received this order couldn't help but said: "Marshal, you just let me send troops, I don't want to do it."

Another officer said: "Yes, I don't want to send troops either."

"Let's watch the show quietly, it's probably out of anger."

"It makes sense."

Who didn't know that this mutant beast saved all the soldiers of the army.

The soldiers regarded this mutant beast as an idol.

The royal family panicked at the moment.

Especially the emperor, immediately contacted Otis and demanded him to stop the mutant beast immediately with a strong attitude.

However, Otis smiled rather than smiled: "Sorry, I can't beat it."

That means, you can do it, you can do it.

emperor:"……"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Rebirth Space Pretty Girl (34.5k views today)
A Blessed Daughter (27.8k views today)
The Eldest Sister Has Space (23.4k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 128: System upgrade [three
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 128: System upgrade [three
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking of the terrible fighting power of this mutant beast.

Apart from Otis in this world, who can kill it?

Although their status is aloof.

But in terms of strength, it still can't compare with that mutant beast.

Now that mutant beast had completely torn its face, and even exposed its ability to speak.

Obviously this mutant beast is already on the verge of extreme anger.

Things are far beyond their control.

If this mutant beast comes to trouble yourself.

The imperial army under his hand.

Can he withstand the attack of that mutant beast?

Not to mention Otis, who would not help himself at all.

The emperor became more and more afraid as he thought about it, and finally couldn't help shaking.

If it weren't for that mutant beast was too smart.

Things could not have been like this.

It could have been different.

at this time.

The president of the animal trap guild hurried over and asked to see the emperor.

However, the emperor was panicking at the moment, and didn't want to pay attention to the man who created the source of all crises. He immediately cursed, "You get out of here!"

The leader of the trapping guild originally wanted the emperor to come forward for him, but when he was scolded by the emperor's nose, he finally realized that things seemed to be unpredictable.

He quickly said: "You can't ignore us, that mutant beast clearly wants to kill the Beast Catcher Guild."

However, the emperor pointed at the guild president and cursed: "It's no wonder that you are too greedy for this. You have to do this for that little money. Now that the matter is exposed, you want to get me to wipe your ass?"

The guild leader was full of disbelief.

He couldn't believe that the emperor in a high position would have such a shameless side.

It's too much.

If this matter hadn't been for the emperor's secret promotion, no matter how much courage he had given him, he would not dare to do it against the Marshal Otis.

In the face of interests, the emperor was clearly moved, and took the opportunity to make a lot of money.

But now.

The emperor wanted to let go.

How to do.

How to do.

For so many years, he has given the greatest profit to the royal family.

The result is now abandoned.

The royal family is truly ruthless!

But even if he was dissatisfied, he didn't dare to challenge the royal family, so he could only plead: "But, if this continues, the guild of trappers will really be over."

Of course the emperor knew.

He is also very reluctant to give up this hen who will lay golden eggs.

however.

He really can't help, nor can he help.

The mutant beast is really angry, what if it rebels with Otis?

The more he thought about it, the more worried he became.

See that the emperor is still determined.

The president of the Beast Trappers Guild looked pale, and knew that this time he might really not be able to survive.

He had to make plans early.

The emperor came back to his senses at this moment, frowning and staring at the leader of the trapping guild, "Why are you not leaving?"

The president of the guild of traps secretly suppressed his hatred, bowed his head and hurriedly left.

The emperor sat there restlessly, the more he thought about it, the more anxious he got.

I hope that mutant beast is only aimed at the animal trapping guild.

But don't find yourself.

In fact.

Ji Wuxiu never thought of finding fault with the emperor.

From beginning to end, he always thought that this thing was done by the animal trapping guild.

One after another guild became ruins.

All the hunters dare not even say a word, standing there with pale faces at a loss.

The crowds onlookers also clapped their hands in applause.

It's time to teach these people in the animal trapping guild a lesson long ago.

Knowing that Otis prohibits the sale of mutant beasts, they still commit crimes against the trend.

Check it out.

That mutant beast has rescued how many mutant beasts from it.

quickly.

More and more people knew about the mutant beasts coming to kick the hall.

of course.

This also includes all the animal trapping guilds, and each branch president desperately contacts the president, hoping that he can stand up and turn the tide.

However, the guild president was coming out of the palace at this moment. He turned his head and glanced at the magnificent palace behind him, his expression became more and more gloomy: "Since you treat me this way, sooner or later I will let you taste this too!"

Subsequently.

The president of the guild of traps quietly transferred all the interstellar coins to his account.

Nowhere ever since.

At this moment, all clubs know nothing about it.

They were still anxiously waiting for the guild leader's order, but in the end, they only waited for the ferocious and terrifying mutant beast.

"Hand over the mutant beast."

The branch president's face was pale.

Look at it.

This is the opening remark again.

He turned his head and glanced at his subordinates, and said bitterly: "Bring out all mutant beasts."

The entire guild and its cooperation.

Ji Wuxiu was quite satisfied, and completely destroyed the building where the guild was located, threatening: "This is just a small lesson. If I find out that you continue to sell mutant beasts, I will definitely not let you go 1\"

The people of the Beast Trappers guild shivered and couldn't even say a word.

Can only watch the huge mutant beast fly away.

There was a regular rumbling sound from the ground.

That was the sound of the mutant beast's huge soles landing.

This shows how heavy it is.

At this moment, aerial cameras, as well as various live broadcast machines.

They all aimed at the mutant beast at the same time and filmed this extremely rare scene for thousands of years.

Countless audiences have also witnessed this moment.

With the exposure rate, coupled with what he is doing now, countless viewers are excited, and they have contributed hundreds of thousands of cuteness to Ji Wuxiu.

Don't look at it, there are only a few hundred and thousands.

But there are tens of millions of people watching the video.

Even if everyone only contributes two points.

Ji Wuxiu can also get nearly hundreds of millions of points.

This has to be said to be an astronomical figure.

But when Ji Wuxiu thought of the points in the system mall, he suddenly withered.

No amount of cute value.

It's not enough to buy a few world speakers.

So he has to continue to work hard to earn and sell cuteness.

Although each area is far away, the fighter jets fly very fast.

In the time of day.

Ji Wuxiu has gone to seven or eight animal trapping guilds.

Rescued all the mutant beasts there.

"How many animal trapping guilds are left?" Ji Wuxiu gobbled his food.

Zhao Libing opened the map and searched, and said, "There are still eight left to go."

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help coughing a few times.

There was so much left to go.

Zhao Libing said helplessly: "Or let's go back and rest first, and go back tomorrow."

Ji Wuxiu shook his head, slightly worried: "I'm afraid those guilds will secretly move the mutant beasts away."

Just thinking of such a scene.

His heart is extremely depressed.

Zhao Libing said: "But you will be overwhelmed like this, and all the guilds must know about this now, maybe they have secretly moved the mutant beast away."

Ji Wuxiu was stunned and fell silent.

Upon seeing this, Zhao Libing suddenly felt a sense of guilt, "I didn't mean to say that these hit you."

He just felt that those guilds were definitely not that stupid.

Seeing the mutant beasts still not speaking, Zhao Libing, who became more flustered, persuaded: "In fact, we can ask Marshal Otis to send someone to rescue those mutant beasts."

Ji Wuxiu raised his head silently, and then whispered softly after a long time: "This matter shouldn't involve him anymore."

Zhao Libing was stunned, "Why?"

Ji Wuxiu said boredly: "When I didn't know it, he always sheltered me from wind and rain, and carried all the burdens for me."

There is no need to continue speaking.

Zhao Libing already understood what Ji Wuxiu meant. He hesitated for a few seconds and said, "However, for the Marshal, being able to cover you from the wind and rain is what he wants most."

Ji Wuxiu smiled, "I know."

That's why it can't be like this.

Zhao Libing sighed and stopped dissuading him.

Most of the interstellar live broadcasts have ended.

Because that mutant beast has disappeared.

[Hasn't it gone to the next trap guild? 】

【No. 】

[It's not something wrong, right? 】

Otherwise, the good ones will disappear.

Some people also speculated: [It's all night, and it has been running all day long, it must be tired. 】

[It has helped us so much and saved so many people. I want to say that this incident really cannot continue to stand idly by. It would rather expose the talking things and punish the animal trapping guild. This shows that It is so sad and sad. 】

[What does the person upstairs want to express? 】

[I just want to say, can we help it? 】

[With so many of us, can we not even have a guild of trappers? And since it happened, I haven’t seen any movement between Marshal Otis and the royal family, which implies that I think it’s quite obvious.]

[What I said upstairs makes sense. It has always been protecting us, and now it's time for us to help it. 】

[Go, let's go to the nearest animal trapping guild immediately and let them hand over the mutant beasts! 】

[What if they don’t pay? 】

【you are silly? So many people are staring at them, and there is also a mutant beast staring at them, do you think they dare not make it? 】

People thought about it, and felt that this made a lot of sense.

[Okay, let's set off now, don't let the people of the guild slip away! 】

[Count me, I will go too. 】

【me too. 】

More and more people respond.

More and more people spontaneously came to the gate of the Beast Trapper Guild, waving the flag and shouting to hand over the mutant beasts and liberate freedom!

The animal trapping guild had long been afraid of that mutant beast.

Seeing so many people around here at this moment, I suddenly became more panicked.

The president of the branch guild immediately contacted the president, but he heard the Guangbrain prompt: [The other party has blacklisted you and cannot be contacted. 】

The head of the branch guild suddenly sat on the ground, his face pale.

The rest of the people stood there at a loss, and finally someone shivered forward and asked: "President...I...what shall we do next?"

The branch guild president Rumeng wakes up, hurriedly got up, and shouted: "What are you still doing, don't you quickly hand over the mutant beasts you caught!"

"But, that mutant beast didn't come..." Someone hesitated, obviously not wanting to hand over the mutant beast they got.

To know.

These are all treasures that can sell high prices.

Just hand it over?

The chairman angrily deleted the other party and slapped him, "If you want to die, die by yourself, don't involve us!"

As he said, he pointed at another person and hurriedly shouted: "Don't hurry up!"

"I'm going now." The man reacted quickly and ran in.

It's really going to change.

It's going to change.

Why did things develop to the point where they are today.

You can make a lot of money by looking at it clearly.

But who would have thought... that mutant beast would rather take the risk than destroy the animal trapping guild.

What is even more unexpected is.

Not only does it possess terrifying combat effectiveness, it also possesses an IQ no less than human.

of course.

This is just a human guess.

But its ability to speak is enough to shock all human beings.

It is even more shocking than seeing it grow bigger and can compete with the sixth-order mutant insects!

The military doctor is watching the matter on Starcraft at the moment.

When he saw the behavior of many people spontaneously going to the hunting guild.

Can't help being touched.

He immediately contacted Zhao Libing and informed him of the online incident.

After Zhao Libing heard this news, his first reaction was unbelievable, "Really?"

The voice of the military doctor came from over there, "You'll know if you go to the interstellar network."

Zhao Libing said: "Okay, hang up first, I'll go up and have a look."

Ji Wuxiu wondered: "Is it a military doctor?"

Zhao Libing nodded, and immediately checked on StarNet.

Many people spontaneously came to the animal trapping guild, rescued the innocent mutant beasts, and released them to the mountains and forests.

One region after another.

One after another human beings.

One after another strange faces.

All doing the same thing.

It was just because that mutant beast had saved the whole world in desperation.

And now.

It's also time for humans to repay it.

This emotion is pure and sincere.

Infected one human after another.

They couldn't imagine how sad the mutant beast was.

It has done enough for mankind.

And what did human beings do?

After Zhao Libing finished reading.

Long time no words.

Ji Wuxiu noticed something was wrong and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhao Libing raised his head and said with a complex expression: "There are many people on the Internet helping you rescue mutant beasts."

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback, and quickly said, "Give me the light brain and let me see."

Zhao Libing, who was in a heavy mood: "!!!"

What did this mutant beast say? !

Perhaps it was because Zhao Libing never needed to hide what he could talk about.

Plus he has been helping himself today.

As a result, Ji Wuxiu lost his defense against Zhao Libing, and even exposed his knowledge of Chinese characters.

A few seconds later.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly reacted.

Zhao Libing still maintains the expression of whether I have a hallucination.

It's incredible.

There is shock.

But there is no look of fear.

Somehow.

The heart that Ji Wuxiu originally mentioned was put back in his stomach, and he said again: "Give me the light brain."

Zhao Libing couldn't help but squatted up: "What did you just...say...what did you mean?"

Ji Wuxiu was speechless for a while, "Even I have to look at what is written on the light brain, understand?"

Zhao Libing nodded numbly.

understood.

so now.

This mutant beast has been hiding itself all the time.

It will not only open fighter jets.

The combat effectiveness is exploding.

And he can speak very well.

Know how to read.

Can this be a mutant beast?

Whose mutant beast can be so awesome?

At this moment, Zhao Libing even collapsed to the point that he began to doubt his life.

Today's mutant beast was already so hanging.

Ji Wuxiu had taken the optical brain and swiped the page very skillfully.

That serious little look.

No matter how you look at it, it seems to be reading carefully.

Zhao Libing couldn't help but let out an amazed voice again.

It can really understand human characters.

but.

Why can it learn so many things without a teacher?

******

More than ten minutes later.

Ji Wuxiu turned his head, revealing a slightly complicated emotion.

He really didn't expect these people would choose to help himself.

Originally calm heart.

It's like intruding into salt water, it hurts and swells.

But it was extremely warm.

These people shouldn't have to wade into this muddy water.

Ji Wuxiu continued to scroll down and saw a comment with the most likes.

[Actually, we know that it is strong, and those trapping guilds can’t help it at all]

[However, we love it. 】

[Distressed for its desperate look. 】

[We don’t want to see it fighting alone, and we don’t want to see it desperate and angry. 】

[It's desperately protecting the mutant beast, what's wrong with it? 】

[So, here we are. 】

[If someone can see it, can you tell us a sentence? 】

【You are not alone. 】

[Because we are here. 】

These words completely hit the softest point in Ji Wuxiu's heart.

He couldn't help rubbing his nose.

I always feel a little sour.

Some of these humans are so bad that they make their teeth itchy.

Some people are so cute.

Zhao Libing leaned over, touched Ji Wuxiu's head, and said softly, "In fact, there are still more good people in this world."

Ji Wuxiu raised his head and stared at Zhao Libing for a few seconds.

After a long time, he said: "Yes."

Zhao Libing smiled.

Honestly.

He didn't want to see the sad look of this mutant beast.

Want to come.

Marshal Otis must think so too.

If Ji Wuxiu wanted to go through all the animal trapping guilds, it would probably take nearly two days.

Can't stop and rest during this period.

But if it is with the help of those humans.

It's only an hour.

All mutant beasts have been rescued, and they are all released into the forest, regaining their freedom.

And those trapping guilds were forced to close their doors.

Everyone strongly resisted prohibiting the purchase of mutant beasts.

[Can't let the mutant beast be treated unfairly like this anymore. 】

[We humans didn't have mutant beasts before, didn't they come here too? 】

[Why sacrifice mutant beasts to obtain the so-called survival chance? 】

But there are still many people who complain about it.

[What does it matter to you whether the mutant beast catches it or not? What's the matter with that mutant beast? I just grabbed it if I wanted to. Doesn't it make people make money? 】

[How can there be such a good thing in the world? You are only allowed to have mutant beasts, but we can't buy mutant beasts? 】

But they forgot.

Those who have mutant beasts.

When everyone was watching, they did not hesitate to buy the mutant beast from the trade fair.

Heal wounds for it.

Take care of it.

Love it.

The mutant beasts who wandered in the abyss were pulled back into the world.

And it gave them warmth that they had never felt before.

That is-"love"

Ji Wuxiu was still reading the information on StarWorld, his expression getting more and more solemn.

He even couldn't help sighing in his heart.

No matter how it is forbidden.

There will always be people poaching mutant beasts again with huge profits.

Blocking is useless.

But he may be able to use another method to solve this crisis.

Ji Wuxiu said to the system: "Buy the world speaker."

[Ding, the purchase is successful, please remember that the use of the speaker is limited to five minutes, please remember the world speaker in your heart, then you can use the item. 】

Ji Wuxiu said in his heart: "I see."

this day.

A lot has happened.

For example, the mutant beast has grown bigger for no reason, and can still talk!

For example, the mutant beast found the animal trapping guild, not only rescued the mutant beasts, but finally destroyed the building.

Now it is in ruins.

And now.

It's that mutant beast again!

It did another amazing thing.

worldwide.

As long as it is an intelligent creature.

Including humans, and all mutant beasts.

All heard a voice.

I don't know where the voice came from.

But it happened to be so clearly conveyed to the ear, or in the mind.

The cheetah, who was running in the forest, stopped and looked up at the sky with a confused and puzzled face.

The sloth who was sleeping couldn't help opening his eyes and yawning.

The squirrel who was picking up pine nuts was so scared that he ran back into the tree hole and glanced around with horrified eyes.

I don't understand where this voice came from.

And countless humans.

It is staying like a wooden chicken.

because.

The voice said: [From today on, if anyone dares to hurt or sell mutant beasts, even if I die, I will find you and let you know what pain is. 】

Paused.

The voice sounded again: [But every human and mutant beast has the responsibility to protect this planet. 】

At that moment.

Life on all planets became quiet.

They have different expressions.

But they were all listening carefully to what the mutant beast said next.

Ji Wuxiu took a deep breath and continued: "It is forbidden to sell and hunt mutant beasts, but humans can go to the forest or anywhere, except by violence and coercion. As long as you can let the mutant beasts go with you voluntarily, you can go with you. It becomes a partner, a comrade-in-arms, and together resists the worm crisis."

"And mutant beasts, you can choose to stay in the forest, or you can choose to step into the city with humans."

"As long as the two parties reach an agreement voluntarily, I will never intervene."

Ji Wuxiu confirmed that he did not miss anything, and then continued: "I hope you don't disappoint my trust, mutant beasts are definitely not your slaves."

*******

The voice of the mutant beast disappeared.

But the hearts of all human beings have set off a terrible storm,

"Have you heard?"

"I heard it, did you hear it speak?"

Countless people kept asking those around them, wanting to confirm whether the sound was an illusion.

But soon.

They discovered to their horror that all humans heard these words at the same time.

"How did it do it?"

"No matter how it is done, but what it says, I think everyone should understand what it means?"

"Is this a compromise made by mutant beasts?"

"Don't be naive, this is not a compromise, it is trying to completely subvert the position of mutant beasts."

"I think this method is quite good. There is no need to poach mutant beasts. Humans can use their own strength to persuade mutant beasts to go with them."

"At the very least, it gave the mutant beast a chance to choose."

Everyone was discussing intensively.

They think the method of this mutant beast is very good and fair.

In particular, you don't need to take the risk to buy mutant beasts, and rely on your own strength to impress mutant beasts.

In this way, the relationship between each other will be more reliable!

Somewhere.

Otis curled his lips slightly.

His little pet would come up with such a clever way.

just.

This approach may be good.

But after all, there are drawbacks.

However, Otis couldn't think of a way to deal with it.

His smile gradually disappeared.

A sigh came.

*******

At this moment, Ji Wuxiu is checking everyone's reactions through the interstellar network.

Zhao Libing said excitedly: "You can come up with this method, it's absolutely amazing."

Thus.

No one will secretly hunt mutant beasts anymore.

Instead, the right to choose was handed over to mutant beasts.

It's the best of both worlds.

Ji Wuxiu calmly said: "This is all trivial."

However, Zhao Libing still felt that the mutant beast in front of him was inexplicably taller.

this day.

The people of Moe is the Church of Justice are very happy.

They may no longer have to worry that mutant beasts will be caught and sold.

this day.

People who don't have mutant beasts are also very happy.

They can finally have a mutant beast.

Not like before.

Only powerful people can buy mutant beasts with a lot of money.

Everyone is at the same starting point.

It depends on who can impress the mutant beast.

Ji Wuxiu is also very happy.

The biggest trouble lingering in his heart was resolved.

Don't look at the cost of nearly 10 million yuan worth of selling before.

But in a blink of an eye.

He made back more than 100 million yuan worth of selling cute.

If this is placed in the past.

It's something I can't even think of.

The system said: [Host, you now have more than 100 million selling points and can be promoted to Tier 7. 】

Ji Wuxiu was in a daze for a few seconds before murmured: "Yes, I almost forgot about this."

[Do you want to upgrade the host? 】

Ji Wuxiu said instinctively: "Of course, why not?"

He had already made a mistake last time.

This time he won't repeat the same mistakes again.

There is nothing to do with the upgrade and the consumption of cuteness.

If it can be upgraded, it is best to upgrade as soon as possible.

This is the experience he summed up.

The system obviously also knows what happened last time, and the voice has a hint of ridicule: [Are you sure? 】

Ji Wuxiu's black line: "System, you have failed to learn again."

The system is serious: [You have misunderstood this system. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

It's strange if you believe it.

The system was silent for a few seconds before it said: [Host, the upgrade has been completed, and you have successfully advanced to Tier 7, please continue your efforts! 】

When Ji Wuxiu heard this, he suddenly sighed: "I didn't expect it to be level 7 so soon."

【Ding! Since you have successfully advanced to level 7, you will be forced to upgrade the version.]

[This system will start to upgrade for three days, during which your skills can still be used as usual, please wait patiently. 】

There is almost no interval between this series of words.

After Ji Wuxiu reacted, he found that the sound of the system had completely disappeared.

"system--"

"Hey! Are you still with the system?"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 129: Panda messing up [3
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 129: Panda messing up [3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In this regard, both sides hold the same word.

In this regard, the royal family allowed the incident to develop secretly, and even secretly contributed to the situation, making the matter more intense and contradictory.

Although Otis is in a high position, he is still three points behind the royal family.

But in the same way, the royal family did not dare to do too much to Otis.

After all, the imperial marshal is strong, and if there is a wormhole crisis, he is the only person who can quell the crisis.

of course.

The royal family was even more afraid of the black and white mutant beast, and even wanted to take it back for its own more than once.

If you have it.

The royal family does not need to fear Marshal Otis at all.

However, that mutant beast can easily kill the sixth-order mutant insect that even humans can't solve.

If it becomes anxious once.

No one knows what it will do.

This is also the reason why the royal family has never wanted to capture that mutant beast until now.

Strong strength.

Even the emperor must give in three points.

Therefore.

Otis and the royal family maintained a delicate balance.

You attack me, I plot against you.

Mutual exchange.

But each other did not do too much. But now.

The first thing to be solved is the poaching of mutant beasts by the hunting guild.

Otis doesn't want little pets to know all this.

Even so sad.

He began to use his privileges and troops to increase supervision, and once he found someone hunting mutant beasts, he would immediately take away the five-year prison forcibly.

Faced with such punishment.

Some people complained.

Think that Otis' punishment is a bit too severe.

After all, the mutant beasts nowadays have already become sweet potatoes.

Even hunting guilds that have had a dark history will never do this kind of self-digging.

But Otis ignored this, and resolutely enforced this order.

And the cuteness is the justice church is not idle, they keep calling on everyone, hoping that they sensibly do not buy any mutant beasts that have been caught.

But even so.

Still can't stop those who want to survive and make money.

The calm and peaceful forest that had been restored with great difficulty has once again fallen into turbulence and crisis.

Countless mutant beasts also lost their freedom because of this, were sent into a strange human world, and were locked in a cage to lead a life like a canary.

however.

This is not what they want.

Facing these very disobedient mutant beasts, those buyers were angry and angry, spent so much money, paid so much price, and actually bought back such an aggressive mutant beast.

But although the vast majority of buyers were angry, they didn't dare to do anything to mutant beasts.

I am afraid that these mutant beasts will hold grudges for this.

After all, the purpose of most people buying mutant beasts is to allow mutant beasts to protect themselves, thereby increasing their survival rate.

However, there are still a small number of people who, after running in with the mutant beast for a period of time, found that they still couldn't cultivate their feelings, they began to fight and scold, and then they bought a new mutant beast to continue to cultivate relationships with this mutant beast.

But the abuse of mutant beasts naturally cannot be publicized.

Therefore, some people immediately destroyed the corpses of these mutant beasts, pretending that nothing had happened.

But there is no airtight wall in this world.

Finally, this incident was exposed.

After hearing this news, the people of Moe, the Justice Sect, their angry eyes were red.

Those mutant beasts lived well in the forest, but they were caught by humans inexplicably wanting to develop their feelings. Once the mutant beasts showed that they did not cooperate, they would be brutally beaten and scolded, and finally killed.

It was also said that all these tragedies could not have happened.

Blocking is worse than sparse.

Now this big environment has changed.

Mutant beasts will be integrated into human society sooner or later.

If you blindly stop it, it will only cause more mutant beasts to die in vain.

Those who heard this opinion were suddenly furious.

[Co-authoring what do you mean is to legalize the trading of mutant beasts? 】

[It's really shameless, what did those mutant beasts do wrong, you will lock them up and lose their freedom? 】

[Just because you need mutant beasts, do you have to sacrifice yourself by mutant beasts? Have you asked whether they would like it or not? 】

Things got worse and worse.

Otis looked gloomy and looked at his subordinates coldly, "Get all those who are busy on the Internet."

He will never allow this matter to continue to develop viciously.

Otherwise, the little pet knows, how sad it should be?

Its favorite human beings actually did something to harm mutant beasts.

Thinking of this, Otis felt particularly heavy.

however.

Otis overlooked a very important thing.

That is his little pet, essentially not a mutant beast that only speaks.

Inside it is the real human soul.

Ji Wuxiu could vaguely perceive that the expressions of the people in the manor were not right.

Everyone seemed to hold a fire in their hearts.

Especially Zhao Libing and others, holding Guangnao every day, full of righteous indignation.

I don't know what I'm up to.

But Ji Wuxiu just felt that something was wrong.

"What happened outside recently?" Ji Wuxiu found Otis and threw out his doubts.

Otis said indifferently, "It's okay."

There was no way of telling a lie from the upright appearance.

Ji Wuxiu snorted.

He didn't believe what Otis said.

But he knew Otis' personality and character too well.

As long as Otis doesn't want to say, then no one can dig out any information from his mouth.

In desperation, Ji Wuxiu could only go to Zhao Libing and threw the problem out again.

Zhao Libing put down the work in his hand and said, "You must be thinking too much, there really is nothing outside."

Ji Wuxiu sneered three times.

If he believes, there will be a ghost.

Obviously, Otis once ordered a seal to prohibit Zhao Libing from telling himself.

But it's okay.

He has a way to find out the truth.

Subsequently.

Ji Wuxiu found Louis Eichharu, dragged it to a hidden place, and began to mutter.

After learning the purpose of Ji Wuxiu's arrival, Louis Eichharu showed a mysterious smile, and the beards on both sides shook slightly, making a slightly meaningful cry. "Meow!"

—You can ask the right cat, I really know what’s going on.

Ji Wuxiu immediately raised his spirits and hurriedly asked.

Louis Echharu began to hum and meow, and when he talked about anger, he would wave the cat's claws, and the tip of his claws exudes a biting cold light.

Meowed.

Those human beings are really hateful.

Of course, except for shoveling shit.

It likes shoveling **** the most!

and also.

It also... likes mutant beasts the most.

Although silly.

But it is a good mutant beast.

Ji Wuxiu listened silently throughout the whole process, without even showing any expression on his face.

Louis Eichharu was a little nervous, and asked awkwardly what happened to Ji Wuxiu?

Ji Wuxiu shook his head, his expression was very complicated and said, "Huh?"

-Are human beings always so selfish?

Louis Eichharu thought for a while and said hesitantly: There are indeed many selfish people in this world, but there are still many good people.

Ji Wuxiu was stunned.

Several figures flashed through his mind involuntarily.

There is Otis who spoils himself crazily.

There is Zhao Libing who has a heart to protect the silver wolf.

There is a military doctor who resolutely came here to become a veterinarian for the mutant beast.

In addition.

There are many people who really love mutant beasts.

Not only are they not selfish.

On the contrary, he was diligent in protecting the mutant beast, even working hard for it.

Are these people selfish?

The answer is naturally no.

The world is not all bad people, not all good people.

Just like mutant beasts, mutant beasts like hyenas will also appear.

Not only hates humans, but also tortures and kills cubs of the same kind.

Is it a good mutant beast?

I am afraid that from the perspective of humans and the perspective of mutant beasts, it is an unacceptable existence.

Ji Wuxiu began to think.

He is very clear.

Also very clear.

Today's general environment has indeed reached a very critical state.

Humans have realized the importance of mutant beasts.

And all this is caused by myself.

He rescued countless mutant beasts so that they would no longer be tortured and harmed.

Can be the same.

But it also pushed the mutant beast to another dangerous situation.

Things are always relativistic.

After solving a crisis, there will always be another negative impact.

Ji Wuxiu's mood was particularly heavy.

He didn't expect Otis to be so busy this time, it would be because of this reason.

Today's mutant beast is in a state of dire straits.

More mutant beasts were killed by humans because they didn't cooperate.

Countless people protested because of this, but they still couldn't change the minds of most people.

That is... no matter how much they pay, they must have a mutant beast.

In order to prevent all these tragedies, Otis put all the pressure on him, was vilified by countless people, slandered by countless people, and hated by countless people.

This is definitely not the result he wants to see.

Ji Wuxiu felt that he should stand up and do something.

But what should I do?

Seeing Ji Wuxiu ignore him, Luis Eichharu muttered to himself: "Meow, meow."

-Even a mutant beast has no beast power these days.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly flashed his inspiration, suddenly raised his head to look at the black cat, and excitedly hugged the black cat and said excitedly: "Ah!"

—I thought of a way.

Although Louis Eichharu was full of disgust, he still couldn't contain his curiosity and couldn't help asking: "Meow?"

Ji Wuxiu quickly expressed his thoughts.

Louis Eichharu pondered for a few seconds before shaking his paw abruptly, "Meow!"

—This method is good!

Ji Wuxiu suppressed his excitement and patted the black cat on the back, expressing his gratitude for the dried fish later!

Louis Echiharullo flicked his tail restrainedly, and replied after a thousand rounds: "Meow~"

Afterwards, Ji Wuxiu bid farewell to the black cat and left in a hurry.

He plans this matter well.

Of course, from beginning to end, he did not intend to involve Otis in this matter.

For so long, Otis has been protecting and helping himself.

Now, he should also be replaced to protect Otis and protect the mutant beasts of this world.

Immediately afterwards.

Ji Wuxiu began to discuss with the system.

"System, did you hear what we said just now?"

The system said: [Host, what kind of effect do you want? 】

Ji Wuxiu thought for a while, and said, "It's bluffing a little bit."

The system paused for a few seconds, seeming to be searching for goods: [There is one that meets the requirements of the host, but the price of this product is very high. I am afraid that all the points you have accumulated will have to be used up. 】

In other words.

He managed to save more than 10 million cuteness value, all have to...

After being silent, Ji Wuxiu asked, "What is so expensive?"

It actually needs tens of millions of cute value.

The system immediately called up the screen and introduced: [This product is called the World Speaker, and the notification range can cover all intelligent creatures. It is the favorite props for krypton gold players. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

The system really understands the ancient earth more and more.

Even understand the routines of online games.

Skills: [World Speaker*Krypton Gold Player Essential]

Function: This skill is like a horn in the online game world. It is a must-buy prop for krypton gold players bragging and cursing. With this horn, any intelligent creature on the planet can hear you, regardless of race or number of people, as long as it is alive. Anyone who can think must hear the words of the host.

Explanation: As the name of the skill says, this skill is very suitable to be used as a pretender, but the disadvantage is that it is expensive, very expensive, especially expensive, so expensive that it can be ruined.

Need points: 11111111

Current level: None. Krypton players don’t need level, as long as they have money.

Ji Wuxiu watched it several times carefully.

I'm afraid of typos.

The system couldn't help but vomit: [Host, you have watched it five times in a row. 】

That's it.

It won't take so long.

Ji Wuxiu said quietly: "You don't understand the pain from the poor, this is an item that will ruin my family. Can I be less serious?"

God knows.

He only needs to remember that he has lost 10 million in selling value.

Can't help but feel distressed.

That's ten million!

Enough for him to reach the sixth rank!

It seems that Ji Wuxiu’s mental activity has been detected. The system seemed to be speechless for a few seconds, and then vaguely reminded: [Host, you can rise to level 6 now. After all, the upgrade only requires you to reach 10 million selling points, but the upgrade does not No need to consume any cuteness value. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Why did he forget about it in the first place.

Dare to upgrade yet.

The purpose is to be afraid of consuming those selling points.

"Why didn't you remind me?" Ji Wuxiu held back for a long time and couldn't help asking.

The system was speechless: [I also forgot. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

As a system, can you forget things?

The system calmly said: [Maybe my version is too low, I will go to upgrade myself. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

The system can be upgraded?

The system said: [You still know too little. 】

"Don't upgrade first, buy this item for me first." Ji Wuxiu couldn't help but think of one thing as he said, "By the way, how many times can this thing be used?"

The system was speechless: [This thing is for krypton gold players, guess what? 】

Ji Wu shaved expressionlessly and said, "I guess it's a one-time item."

The system's tone was pleasantly surprised: [Congratulations to the host, you got the correct answer, but you must remember that this item has a time limit, and the total time is three minutes. You must take a good grasp of the time issue. 】

Ji Wuxiu spent a few seconds on the black line, "I know, but before you buy it, help me get to the sixth rank."

The system said: [I have already upgraded you for a long time, and the props have been purchased. You only need to mute the words "World Speaker" in your heart, and you can use the props immediately.]

Ji Wuxiu had to sigh that this system is extremely caring.

Sometimes you don't need to tell it yourself, it has already done everything.

You don't need to worry about it yourself.

Ji Wuxiu moved his body and found that his ears and eyes were much smarter than before, especially his physical reaction was even faster than before.

In general, there have been many changes in all aspects.

But the same.

His current selling value is only a few million left, except for some simple props, he can't do anything else.

But thinking of the mutant beasts who are still suffering.

Ji Wuxiu felt that this tens of millions of flowers was very worthwhile.

Now that all aspects have been prepared.

Then you can start implementing the plan.

Ji Wuxiu found Zhao Libing and dragged him to the corner, "Can you do me a favor later."

Looking at the soft and innocent expression of this mutant beast.

Zhao Libing didn't know why, and suddenly he had a cold back, "What...what's the matter?"

Ji Wuxiu continued to say innocently: "It's nothing, I just hope you can tell me the location of the animal traps."

Zhao Libing: "???"

This bad feeling has actually come true.

He tentatively asked: "What do you want the address for?"

Is it going to come to find fault...

Ji Wuxiu knew that if he didn't answer clearly, then Zhao Libing would definitely not give himself an address. He sighed and said, "I know everything about the outside."

Zhao Libing squatted and said, "How did you know?"

Ji Wuxiu said with a mysterious face: "Keep it secret."

"Then what is the purpose of your address?" Zhao Libing worriedly said: "Marshal Otis will take care of all this, you just need to stay here..."

"That's not what I want." Ji Wuxiu interrupted.

Zhao Libing was stunned, unexpectedly a little knowing what was wrong.

"I am not a mutant beast that needs to be protected." Ji Wuxiu said.

Zhao Libing instinctively looked at this mutant beast, and couldn't help thinking of the scene of it killing all quarters in his mind.

indeed.

The most in need of protection in this world is this mutant beast.

On the contrary, it is protecting the world.

Protect mankind.

But human beings are hurting its kind.

Ji Wuxiu seriously said to Zhao Li, "I have the future of all mutant beasts on my shoulders, and don't you think it should be better for me to do this kind of thing?"

Zhao Libing fell silent.

This mutant beast is indeed right.

In this world.

Only it is qualified to question the world.

Question the humans it has saved.

Why do you want to hurt mutant beasts?

Zhao Libing took a deep breath and said, "I understand, I will take you there."

Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened slightly, and instinctively said, "Oh no, what if Otis finds out?"

Zhao Libing shook his head and said: "I want to do something for mutant beasts, too."

When Ji Wuxiu heard this, he looked at Zhao Libing very seriously and said, "Thank you."

now.

Otis is not in the manor.

He was busy dealing with the poaching of mutant beasts, and he didn't even have time to rest.

And Zhao Libing took this opportunity to quickly drive the fighter jet and leave the manor with the mutant beast.

Sitting in the driving position, Zhao Libing controlled the console while calling up the map to show the mutant beasts around him, "This red dot is the nearest hunting guild."

Ji Wuxiu looked at the map very seriously. After a few seconds, he silently summoned the system, "Help me write it down."

The system was silent for a few seconds: [It has been recorded. 】

Ji Wuxiu was relieved.

Zhao Libing thought for a long time, but still couldn't help asking: "What is your purpose of going to the animal trapping union?"

Think about it.

He always felt that this mutant beast sought revenge in the past.

Ji Wuxiu looked ahead.

The blue sky was so clear that there was no trace of mist.

After a long time, he said softly: "I just went over and took a look."

Zhao Libing: "..."

This statement really has no credibility at all.

But this mutant beast is strong, and he doesn't need to consider its safety at all.

It didn't take long.

The destination has arrived.

Zhao Libing stepped down from his combat effectiveness and said to the mutant beasts around him: "The front is the animal trapping union."

Ji Wuxiu nodded, looked around, and said to Zhao Libing after making sure that there was no one around him: "Hide yourself first, I'll take a look."

Zhao Libing was instinctively uneasy, but when he looked at the indisputable eyes of this mutant beast, he knelt down and said, "Then you must be careful."

Ji Wuxiu said, "No one can hurt me."

Zhao Libing said painfully: "I know, I'm just worried that you accidentally hurt them."

There was a black line on Ji Wuxiu's forehead for an instant, but he still whispered, "I see."

For fear of being heard by pedestrians just passing by.

However, within a few seconds, he seemed to think of something again, and suddenly burst into laughter.

Look at what he is doing now.

At this time, he no longer needs to hide what he can talk about.

Because he will let the whole world hear his own voice.

Hear your own warning.

Ji Wuxiu again told Zhao Libing, "Remember to start the live broadcast later, don't forget, you know?"

Zhao Libing, who was still confused, suddenly felt a little uneasy.

I always feel that this mutant beast is going to do a big thing next.

But soon.

Zhao Libing found out that his guess was correct.

That mutant beast is really going to do a big thing!

Enough to cause a sensation in the world.

Ji Wuxiu took a deep breath and exhaled.

Let yourself be as calm as possible.

Subsequently.

He began to mute the name of the skill silently in his heart, and he slowly grew bigger, as big as the hunting guild in front of him.

The people around him suddenly froze, trying to look up at the behemoth in front of them.

That is a huge monster that can move.

With black and white hair, it is fluffy and soft to look like a large doll.

Not only makes people unable to bear the slightest fear.

On the contrary, he has an uncontrollable urge to pounce on it.

It must feel very good lying on top of fur.

moment.

Ji Wuxiu once again gained a lot of selling points.

After those people reacted, they were at a loss for a few seconds.

Why did this mutant beast come here so well?

And why didn't he see Otis.

People suddenly became curious.

Some people who were going to leave in a fighter jet walked down silently, standing still looking left and right, with excitement on their faces.

"What happened?"

"Why is it here?"

"Yeah, I didn't see any wormholes around here, and I don't know what it came to do."

"Is it here to avenge other mutant beasts?"

After all, the mutant beast has caused a lot of trouble during the recent period.

But how could it possibly know?

A mutant beast, no matter how smart it is, it can't understand human language.

All of a sudden.

The reason for the appearance of this mutant beast became more and more confusing.

of course.

Except for those who were talking about it.

Many others quietly took out their light brains.

Start live recording.

Even more daring people were shooting while excitedly saying: "Oh my God, everyone, look at what I have photographed, it's a mutant beast!!!"

"Look here!!" someone yelled.

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

How does this feel like the feeling of a star walking on the red carpet.

Filmmakers are everywhere.

But the more people, the better.

This is what Ji Wuxiu wants.

now.

Animal trapping union.

The branch president's face was gloomy, and the human under his opponent said, "Is it still outside?"

The subordinate nodded fearfully, and squatted: "Yes...yes, it's standing outside the door."

The head of the branch union was immediately furious, "Damn it, it must be here for a purpose!"

After all, the world is so big.

How could it come to the trade union in an easy way?

The president of the branch union thought for a while, and he immediately contacted the president of the headquarters and immediately reported the matter here.

The guild leader who was already big for selling mutant beasts: "..."

How come these messy things happen one after another!

Coincidentally, it's like doing it deliberately.

Especially that mutant beast.

It is precisely because of its appearance that the hunting guild suffered such a devastating blow.

"Don't act rashly for the time being, Otis will never allow it to hurt anyone." The president of the animal traps union ordered.

The branch president nodded and said nervously: "I know, I didn't let anyone act rashly."

"An Xin waits for my news, I will contact the people above."

*****

now.

Most people are still arguing about the mutant beast.

Coming and going are all the same topic.

Said backwards and forwards like a car.

But everyone is still happy about it, and is about to spray each other's blood on their heads.

Everyone feels that their ideas are reasonable.

People who support mutant beasts feel that selling mutant beasts is too inhumane. After all, mutant beasts are also intelligent creatures, so you have to ask their opinions.

But those who opposed it felt that not buying mutant beasts meant letting them die, and no one could survive the wormhole crisis with good luck.

Let's talk about it again.

Although the mutant beast was caught, it did not suffer any abuse during the whole process.

Moreover, they no longer need to fight for survival.

Live a generous life every day without worrying about food and clothing.

Isn't this a good thing for mutant beasts?

Besides.

They just need to pay a little price.

But at this moment, someone weakly said: [You should wait for a while and wait for the noise, watch the live broadcast, something big has happened! 】

A group of people: "..."

What big things can happen.

Moreover.

No matter how big things are, they are not as big as mutant beasts.

But when people clicked on the live room, they found that most of the live room seemed to be broadcasting a scene.

Click in with curiosity.

Everyone: "!!!"

Hold the grass!

This…

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Wasteland Commander (4 months ago)
The Strong Beauty is a Goddess in Showbiz (4 months ago)
Naruto’s Strongest Force (4 months ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 130: Exposing the words [three changes in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 130: Exposing the words [three changes in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The live broadcast screen kept shaking.

But the audience who came in still saw clearly what that huge creature was.

Black and white hair.

The chubby body.

There are also dark circles on the face.

These unique characteristics.

There is only that mutant beast in the entire interstellar world.

However, everyone was curious about it.

How did this mutant beast come out so well?

But so far, apart from curious onlookers, the people at the scene have not produced any panic.

Because everyone knows.

This mutant beast not only likes to get close to humans, but also saves people at risk.

The last wormhole crisis was solved smoothly with its help.

If even such a mutant beast can hurt people.

In this world, I am afraid that there is really nothing that can be trusted.

Someone found a suspicious point in this shaking picture, and immediately sent a barrage saying: [Please pay attention to where it stands. 】

When the audience heard this, they immediately began to zoom in on the screen, and finally saw clearly where the building in front was.

[It's a guild of trappers! 】

There is a barrage of great gods: [And it's the closest trapping guild to the Marshal Manor! 】

[Wow, how did you see it, God? 】

[It's so amazing, I can't even tell where it is. 】

Facing the praise of these audiences, the great **** silently sent out a barrage: [Because my home is nearby. 】

A group of viewers: […]

******

More and more people began to guess what the purpose of it came to the trap guild.

Someone posted a barrage: [You said, did it come here to seek revenge? 】

[No way, it has such a good temper and is so close to humans. 】

[Yes, I would rather believe in the destruction of the world, I don't believe it will come to seek revenge. 】

Until someone pointed out the problem: [What happened recently, have you all forgotten? 】

[Are you really stupid or fake? It worked so hard to save mankind. I hope you can treat mutant beasts well. As a result, most people have started to catch mutant beasts. What mood can it be now? It’s good not to destroy the world. What’s the problem with finding a hunting guild for revenge in the past? 】

Most people who said this couldn't help being silent.

Because of this.

They are indeed wrong.

But some people said: [But the guild didn't catch it, so why does it care so much? Did you let others do business to support your family? 】

[Just relying on it to save mankind, is it not enough? It is risking to save mankind in the front, and you stabbed it in the back? 】

The people became silent again.

indeed.

Without this mutant beast desperately to save mankind.

I'm afraid this world is already riddled with holes.

After all, no one can beat the sixth-order mutant.

Doesn't it depend on it to kill the enemy desperately?

[It saved human beings, why is it not qualified to take care of this matter? 】

[That’s right, this matter was originally done by human beings in an innocent way, so is it not allowed to fight back? 】

[I don’t care about the others, I only know that it risked its life to block the attack of the Tier 6 mutant and saved thousands of fighters, and I happened to be one of the pilots. This kindness made me never hurt. Mutant beast. 】

Looking at these live barrage, Zhao Libing was surprised that so many people would speak for the mutant beast.

He originally thought these humans saw it appear.

Will be afraid, will be afraid.

Even panic towards that mutant beast

but…

After all, there are more good people in this world.

He couldn't help but raise his head, looking at the mutant beast standing in the center store, involuntarily muttering: "In fact, there are still many people standing behind you. Everything you did was not in vain."

More and more people started pouring into the live broadcast room, constantly refreshing the barrage to explore the purpose of this mutant beast.

Ji Wuxiu was talking to the system at the moment, "Are there any props that can detect the existence of mutant beasts?"

The system instantly understood what Ji Wuxiu meant: [Yes. 】

With that, the system immediately called up the screen.

Skills: [Perspective Eyes]

Description: Use this skill to see through the internal space. It is a necessary prop for home travel and sneaking, but it is forbidden to see through the female body. This prop is a one-time prop and the time limit is five minutes.

Integral: 83743

Level: None [This thing is too trivial, there will be no level! 】

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

See also items that can only be used by krypton gold players.

Not only expensive, but also a one-time item.

There are as many pits as there are pits.

The system said: [Because most of what you need are disposable items, it is naturally more expensive. 】

Ji Wuxiu said helplessly: "If you are more expensive, please buy this item for me first."

【Ding! The purchase has been completed, do you want to use it now? 】

Ji Wuxiu said: "Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, he clearly felt that the world before him seemed to have undergone a different change.

Where his gaze falls, there will be a pale yellow mark.

A line of words will also be displayed on it: [Do you want to see through? 】

Ji Wuxiu was amazed in his heart, he quickly turned his eyes to the building of the Beast Trappers Guild, and clicked the [Yes] button with his mind.

The original building instantly became translucent, and you can clearly see the situation inside.

For example, the hunter with an uneasy face inside.

Or maybe it was a mutant beast that was locked up.

Everything was clearly displayed in front of him, clearly.

Ji Wuxiu stared at the place where the mutant beast was being held, secretly counting to himself.

One.

Two three.

There are a total of seven mutant beasts.

All are locked in cages.

Ji Wuxiu could clearly see the fear on their faces and the fear of the unknown world.

These mutant beasts must have been caught from the forest.

Because apart from the forest, the human world has no mutant beasts that need to be cured.

This is also the reason why the Beast Catcher Guild catches mutant beasts.

But the more so.

Ji Wuxiu became more angry.

Nowadays, it is perilous. With human strength, it is indeed difficult to resist the attack of mutant beasts. Therefore, countless talents crazily want to obtain mutant beasts, hoping to use this to increase their chances of survival.

And mutant beasts, it is indeed impossible to take care of themselves.

If humans are really killed by mutant insects one day.

Then this planet has become an unobstructed place.

Countless mutant insects will inevitably plunder the resources here, razing the originally rich planet to the ground.

Since then, the green mountains and green waters have turned into barren yellow sand.

And mutant beasts will become extinct because of this.

So, if you want to live on this planet.

The cooperation between mutant beasts and humans has become an inevitable result.

Provided that…

Humans should not use this method to intimidate mutant beasts.

What Ji Wuxiu needs to do next is to make humans truly realize that mutant beasts should be partners, not slaves.

Mutant beasts don't need false human mercy, in exchange for so-called food and clothing.

Five minutes have passed.

But there were more and more people around them, densely gathered together, Ji Wuxiu looked down from a height, and could only see the black head moving.

If the intensive phobia sees this scene, goose bumps will inevitably appear.

now.

Ji Wuxiu observed the inside of the Beast Trapper Guild through perspective eyes, and he noticed that the people inside seemed to be getting busy. It looked like he was going to move the mutant beast away.

I have to say that these people are quite smart.

However, they couldn't guess that they had perspective eyes, and they had already explored the situation clearly.

Seeing that there are more and more people around.

Even aerial cameras appeared in the sky, and they were constantly adjusting their angles to capture all of them here.

Ji Wuxiu understood in his heart.

Now is the best time.

He began to take a deep breath, and even a long-lost sense of tension.

Honestly.

This day, this scene.

He has been fantasizing for a long time.

On the ground, countless people stretched their necks and stared, even if the sun was scorching, they still couldn't stop their curiosity.

What exactly is this mutant beast going to do?

This question filled everyone's heart for a long time and couldn't dissipate.

But at this moment.

They heard immature voices.

But the sound was like a thunder, loud enough that everyone around could hear it clearly.

The voice said: "Within five minutes, immediately hand over the seven mutant beasts inside."

Everyone: "???"

Where's the sound.

But somehow, everyone's gaze fell on the mutant beast in the center.

Then they couldn't help but deny the guess.

This is absolutely impossible.

A mutant beast, how can it talk?

The noisy environment immediately became stagnant.

But the sound just now did seem to be from the mutant beast.

At this moment, StarWorld's live broadcast also exploded.

Each live broadcast room was crowded with countless people, and they frantically and excitedly brushed the barrage to vent the shock and unbelievable in their hearts.

[Gosh! ! You heard it! ! 1】

[It actually talked! ! 】

[Everyone is calm, maybe it's an illusion, it's impossible for mutant beasts to speak! This must be a misunderstanding! 】

[How could it be a misunderstanding? Can humans make such loud sounds? Didn’t you see the expressions of the people at the scene? They are all looking at that mutant beast! 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my dream has actually come true, if the mutant beast can really talk, maybe my cat can also do it! ! ! 】

[Don’t scare me upstairs! ! If this were the case, wouldn't the mutant beast always pretend to be stupid? I really can't believe the mutant beast in my family that is too stupid to believe-can talk! ! 】

[I can't believe it either! ! 】

[If they can really talk, they will not have been discovered by us until now, there must be some unknown secret in this. 】

[Upstairs so calm! 】

[Well, you can’t be calm, because my cat is staring at my screen. 】

[Sorrow. 】

Regardless of the interstellar live broadcast.

Just say that the people on the scene at this moment are still looking at the mutant beast with unbelievable faces, how can they not believe that the sound they just heard will come from the mouth of this mutant beast.

it! !

How could it be possible to speak! !

This is absolutely impossible!

But then, the mutant beast was full of anger, and he forcibly scratched a few gully on the guild building wall, and threatened again: "I only give you two opportunities, and I won't hand over the seven mutant beasts. I will let you know what is called the anger of mutant beasts."

Although the voice is immature.

But obviously it was the mutant beast who said it himself.

no doubt!

Everyone took a breath in unison.

Eyeballs are about to fall off!

Damn! ! 1

That mutant beast can actually speak.

Can actually speak!

Can talk!

speak!

No time can describe their shocking psychology at the moment.

This is like the little pet you usually keep, suddenly one day looking at you high above you, coldly said: "Fool."

But soon, all kinds of noises suddenly came from the crowd.

"Have you heard it, does it really speak?"

"Who can tell me this is an illusion, I must have heard it wrong!"

"My God, listen, it can talk!"

Words that are almost similar come one after another.

It's no wonder they responded so much.

It's really because this fact is too shocking.

For a long time, although people knew that mutant beasts were smart, they never knew that they were so smart.

But then, something more shocking happened.

The mutant beast spoke again.

"This is the third time."

After all, it slapped it on the spot, and several mud packs quickly appeared on the ground.

The little shoots grow up through the soil bag.

Keep getting bigger.

Get bigger again.

Then they rushed into the building through the windows, steadily penetrating into it.

The people inside were completely shocked by this scene and instinctively ran outside.

The club’s angry eyes were red, and he hurriedly roared at the hunter under his hands: "Don’t get rid of those vines! Hurry up!"

The hunter awakened suddenly.

Quickly began to gather abilities, and began to attack those vines that seemed uncomfortable.

However, after several attacks, those vines still had nothing to do, and they continued to expand inward with lightning speed, seemingly purposeful.

All hunters seem to realize that they can't kill these vines at all, and they don't care about anything else, so they turned around and ran towards the exit.

No matter how the branch president roared, no one would stay obedient.

joke.

This mutant beast is obviously coming aggressively.

If you don't run anymore, maybe your life will be left behind.

Panic can infect everyone as quickly as possible.

The branch president who was still yelling in the same place couldn't help but get scared. In addition, he was steadfastly urged by his subordinates next to him: "President, we have to leave quickly, and we will die here if we don't leave!"

The club president gritted his teeth and finally turned his head, "Go!"

Soon, more and more hunters ran out of the building, all of them panicked.

Ji Wuxiu simply ignored those people at the moment.

He continued to control the vines and came to the place where the mutant beast was held.

Numerous vines began to continuously combine to form a strong honeynet.

Firmly guard those mutant beasts inside.

After ensuring that these mutant beasts won't happen, Ji Wuxiu boldly started to demolish the building, and a large amount of building materials would fall off with a fierce grasp of the huge claws.

The building fell apart in an instant.

Everyone took a breath in unison.

Can't believe that this mutant beast is destroying the building.

But from beginning to end, no one dared to step forward to stop it.

Ji Wuxiu continued to destroy as much as he wanted, until he could see the strict mutant beasts protected by the vines, and finally stopped attacking, then carefully took them out of the inside and gently placed them on the ground.

The mutant beasts were frightened at this moment.

Not to mention the huge and extraordinarily ugly mutant beasts in front of them, it was even scared that they screamed one after another.

Ji Wuxiu said to these mutant beasts with a dark face: "Ah!"

—Shut up and stay honestly.

A group of mutant beasts suddenly stopped, grouped together in silence and shivered.

Now that the seven mutant beasts were rescued, Ji Wuxiu unscrupulously began to destroy the building until it completely collapsed into ruins.

Everyone: "..."

People from the Animal Traps: "..."

Everyone is silent.

Seems to be shocked by this scene.

The same is true for the president, completely losing his previous arrogant appearance.

People don't know what this mutant beast will do next.

But the Internet is very applauded.

[No wonder it is so angry, these guilds are secretly hunting mutant beasts again! 】

[Seeing this scene, I'm going to die of anger. 】

[That mutant beast must be sad, right? The human beings that he desperately protected, even hurt his own kind in this way, I don't know how sad it should be. 】

[No, this is a world, in addition to the bad people, there are many, many good people. 】

Ji Wuxiu turned around and stared at these hunting union people.

All of a sudden.

The atmosphere became more tense.

The people of the animal trapping guild immediately clumped together, their faces full of horror and hair.

at last.

The mutant beast spoke.

It looked sad, "Why catch them?"

The people of the animal traps guild widened their eyes and didn't even know what to do.

On the contrary, he became more and more frightened.

A mutant beast can speak.

For hunters who catch mutant beasts all day, the irritation is definitely more serious than most people.

The mutant beast continued to say: "Say?"

The people in the animal traps guild were still in fear, and they kept backing away, trying to leave.

However, the onlookers involuntarily stopped them, with unkind faces.

They can see clearly.

These people in the animal trapping guild have caught seven mutant beasts!

The mutant beast watched this scene, was silent for a few seconds, and said: "When I tried desperately to protect you, did you hurt me like this?"

Everyone was silent at once.

The branch guild president instinctively retorted: "You protected us, but we didn't hurt you."

Ji Wuxiu had guessed that this person would say this a long time ago, but still said: "I protect humans, just hoping that you can treat mutant beasts and my kind well, but you are too much."

The words came out.

Everyone's complexion changed.

Just in the next second.

All the hunters suddenly began to sway, their complexions fell to the ground in pain and even began to vomit.

Such a weird scene scared everyone into silence.

The screams lingered in everyone's ears.

But the mutant beast turned around and left without hesitation.

Of course, it also took away those mutant beasts.

now.

The barrage in the live broadcast room flickered more and more quickly.

Countless people are filled with righteous indignation, and countless people feel the same way.

[When I heard what the mutant beast said, my distressed tears were about to come down. 】

[It protects us so desperately, what did we do in the end? 】

[I think that the trapping guild can really disappear, and the profession of trapping hunters can also disappear! ! We can no longer hurt it. 】

[It just hopes that we treat mutant beasts well, why must human beings be so selfish? 】

Of course, some people said: [If there is no mutant beast to help us, humans will really die! 】

[Well, you continue to catch the mutant beast until it is completely sad, and will never help us kill the sixth-order mutant again. I think at that time, who can kill the sixth-order mutant beast, everyone will finish it sooner or later! 】

The words came out.

Everyone was speechless.

indeed.

Catching mutant beasts can indeed solve the immediate crisis.

However, if the mutant beast is really anxious, who else can easily kill the sixth-order mutant beast?

Or a higher-level mutant bug.

[This can only be a vicious circle! 】

Everyone was at a loss for an instant, and didn't even know what to do.

In the past, they dared to harm mutant beasts unscrupulously, simply because they knew that these mutant beasts could help mankind solve the crisis.

not to mention.

Mutant beasts have never been able to threaten humans.

But it's different now.

What they did has completely angered the mutant beast.

Things are really big.

But the matter is not over.

Ji Wuxiu released these mutant beasts into the forest, then became smaller and found Zhao Libing, "Take me to the next location of the animal trapping guild."

Zhao Libing wanted to say something, but when he thought of the appearance of this mutant beast destroying the building in anger, somehow, he couldn't help but overflow with a hint of distress.

It can make such a docile mutant beast become so manic.

How angry it should be.

How sad.

Zhao Libing nodded, "Okay, I'll take you there."

Ji Wuxiu was not in the mood to say anything to Zhao Libing at the moment, because he was really angry.

quickly.

Zhao Libing took Ji Wuxiu, who had become smaller, and went straight to the second hunting guild site again.

same.

Ji Wuxiu grew bigger again and said the same thing.

"Hand over the mutant beast, I only give you two opportunities."

The Beast Hunting Sub-guild suddenly panicked.

"What to do? It doesn't want to smash our building again, does it?"

"It's hard to say, let's hand over the mutant beasts quickly."

No one wants to die.

Soon, several mutant beasts were sent out immediately.

The branch president's face was pale, shaking like chaff: "I...I have already handed it over."

Ji Wuxiu bought the see-through eye again and carefully observed the internal space. His calm expression immediately became angry, "You lie to me! There are three more!"

The head of the branch guild widened his eyes immediately.

How would it know...

However, when this thought just flashed, the world in front of him immediately turned around. The extreme dizziness made him scream, and finally couldn't help falling to the ground and rolling.

Ji Wuxiu is about to explode.

This idiot has hidden three mutant beasts!

Subsequently, Ji Wuxiu tried the same trick again.

Pitch countless vines into this building and bring out the three mutant beasts.

Immediately afterwards.

The building was once again in ruins.

People will never forget that this once-docile mutant beast will have such a manic moment.

but…

The look of fried hair.

It's actually pretty cute.

After the destruction, Ji Wuxiu suddenly felt relieved.

of course.

It's not that he didn't think about punishing these people.

It's just that although these mutant beasts were caught, they did not receive any grievances.

So he can only use [the sound wave is too strong, it will hit the ground if it doesn't shake] as punishment.

But this is not the end.

Subsequently.

Ji Wuxiu sent these mutant beasts back to the forest again, and continued to rush to the next location with Zhao Libing.

Interstellar live broadcast.

[Wow, why does it feel so handsome! 】

[It's really touching because of the desperate appearance of the same kind. I don't feel scared at all, I just feel distressed. 】

[It can make it so well-behaved to look so angry, it can be seen that it really hurts its heart. 】

[When I saw it desperately pulling the building to save the mutant beast, I felt distressed and wanted to cry. When it was so angry, it never hurt anyone, including those hunters...]

[Yes, it must hate those hunters the most. 】

In fact.

This is also the effect Ji Wuxiu wants to achieve.

The purpose is to be able to continue to implement the next plan.

He is not stupid.

Just unwilling to use tactics to solve the problem.

but now.

Those humans really angered him.

Next.

Ji Wuxiu began to go to the third union.

Fortunately, these people are much smarter than the last one.

Of course, it is not ruled out whether these people watched the live broadcast, so they handed over all the mutant beasts so well.

but.

The trapping union building is still going to be destroyed.

Ji Wuxiu once again crazily turned this building into ruins.

People from the Animal Traps: "..."

Wouldn't it destroy the building if it was agreed?

But no one dared to question this mutant beast who was obviously angry.

Soon, the fourth trade union was also dealt a brutal attack.

The live broadcast room also started to get excited.

[I see, it is to wipe out all the unions! ! 】

[Good job, these guilds should really disappear. 】

[But I'm a bit worried that if it does so, it may attract attacks from the military and the royal family. 】

[Thinking too much, the matter of destroying the guild has been spread all over the interstellar network. Otis and the royal family still don’t know about it? But you see, now nothing happened. 】

[It makes sense. 】

[Otis can still understand if he doesn't come out, but why is there no movement from the royal family? 】

In fact, at this moment, Otis was watching the live broadcast with a dark face, gritted his teeth and ordered the responsible persons in each district, "No one is allowed to send troops to attack it."

The officer who received this order couldn't help but said: "Marshal, you just let me send troops, I don't want to do it."

Another officer said: "Yes, I don't want to send troops either."

"Let's watch the show quietly, it's probably out of anger."

"It makes sense."

Who didn't know that this mutant beast saved all the soldiers of the army.

The soldiers regarded this mutant beast as an idol.

The royal family panicked at the moment.

Especially the emperor, immediately contacted Otis and demanded him to stop the mutant beast immediately with a strong attitude.

However, Otis smiled rather than smiled: "Sorry, I can't beat it."

That means, you can do it, you can do it.

emperor:"…"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Your Majesty, the Empress is on the Battlefield Again!: Chapter 1047 take your hands off him
Start with a Mechanical Hunter: Chapter 821 The fire is rekindled
Real Cthulhu Running Game: Chapter 2293 Use small things to make big things happen
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61.3K 6K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
34.5K 2.2K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
901K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
78.8K 154 70
Erotic shots