~ Tales of Jikook ~

Autorstwa LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... Więcej

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~

407 19 0
Autorstwa LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

Jungkook was utterly exhausted and was in desperate need of his bed. He stretched his overworked Limbs before opening the door with the help of his Key Card. Silence greeted him. The lights were turned off. The darkness confused Jungkook who was aware of Jimin's leave from work.

Stepping in, He Kicked his shoes off before placing them in the shoe cabinet neatly. He noticed the empty space where Jimin usually kept his favorite white shoes. He concluded that Jimin was out. He walked into his humble abode before switching on the lights. Bam was not home either. Did his two babies go out for a walk?

He kept his work bag on the couch and threw himself onto the sofa lazily, Closing his eyes for a quick rest. The silent house was bugging him and to ignore that he decided to shower and freshen up before cooking dinner. Before entering the shower, He texted Jimin, Wanting to know when he would come back so that he could serve a warm dinner.

Jungkook took his time, Relaxing his tired limbs before he walked out in a towel. He put on a black hoodie with gray sweatpants. Jungkook dried his hair with a towel while staring at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He glanced at his phone but there was no reply from Jimin.

He Blow Dried his fluffy raven hair before he walked out. Heading over to the kitchen, He looked for the ingredients. It was eight in the evening and the moon was visible through the huge glass window which was perpendicular to the kitchen counter. Jungkook started preparing a simple dinner when he heard the door unlocking.

He stirred the soup in the pot before turning off the stove waiting for Jimin to come over. He heard some noises and whispers before the silence came back. Bam excitedly greeted him and Jungkook made sure to return it. Leaning down he snuggled into Bam's soft brown fur enjoying the warmth it provided. He looked up to see if Jimin had come or not but there was no trace of the younger boy.

He frowned at Jimin's unusual behavior and walked out with Bam following behind him. It was not hard to notice the blonde haired boy. Jimin was settled down onto the couch busy texting someone with a wide smile. Jungkook ignored that and walked over to him before sitting beside him and side hugging him.

He randomly glanced at Jimin's phone screen only for the other boy to keep his phone away in a quick motion. Jungkook once again ignored that and continued hugging the boy. "Where did you go?" Jungkook questioned in a natural tone but Jimin pushed his hands away and stood up. "I had gone to meet a high school Classmate" Jimin answered while combing his soft hair with his fingers.

That's when Jungkook noticed the crop top Jimin had been wearing all along. Jimin's milky smooth skin was on display because he had raised his hands. "A high school Classmate? Which One?" He questioned while hugging Jimin's bare waist and rubbing his nose against Jimin's Navel.

"Kim Jung min" Jimin shortly answered while continuing to comb his unusually messy hair. They never get that messy. Jungkook gently pecked the bare skin of Jimin's waist before looking up. "Who is that?" Jungkook frowned. "You wouldn't know him" Jimin didn't even glance at Jungkook.

He freed himself from Jungkook's buff arms. "I am almost done making the dinner" Jungkook also stood up a bit confused because of Jimin's weird behavior. "I already had my dinner" Jimin sat back down, starting to text someone again. "You could have told me that you were eating out, I even texted you before starting to make the dinner" Jungkook brushed his hair back staring at Jimin who was completely ignoring him.

"I didn't see it" Jimin threw an unamused glance towards Jungkook before continuing his work. "What do you mean? You are literally on your phone from the moment you walked in then how could you not see it" Jungkook was not understanding this change in Jimin who till this morning was absolutely normal.

Jungkook could never raise his voice on Jimin so he kept all his frustration in him. "We were busy having some drinks so I missed it okay, Why are you making it so big anyways?" Jimin rolled his eyes before continuing to text someone. Jungkook grabbed the phone out of Jimin's hand. He sat it down on the table. Jimin protested but was shushed off by Jungkook who leaned down placing his hands on either side of Jimin's head.

Jimin's body was pressed against the couch. "You had some drinks with a dude you haven't seen for years. What if he had some bad intentions?" Jungkook's deep voice rang through Jimin's ears like an echo. Jimin gulped but covered it with a scoff. "I am not weak nor a kid Jungkook" Jimin pushed Jungkook away folding his hands against his chest.

"I am not saying you are weak but what if he had drugged you?" Jungkook crossed his own arms against his chest now standing upright. "Look he is a good friend of mine and we are planning to go to the bar tomorrow" Jimin added more fuel to the fire. "I will come with you" Jungkook stated. "Just because you don't like my friend, I won't tolerate you making him uncomfortable" Jimin scoffed once again getting up to reach for his phone.

Jungkook picked his phone up before him and raised his hand above. Jimin jumped to get it but failed. "Jungkook" He looked at Jungkook with a frown. His one hand placed on Jungkook's shoulder while the other reached out for his unreachable phone. He was tip-toeing and occasionally Jumping but it was too high for him.

"I am coming with you not because I don't like your friend but because I can't leave you alone in a place full of needy beasts" Jungkook looked deep in his eyes not liking the change in Jimin's behavior towards him. "Ugh Keep it with you" Jimin glared at Jungkook before walking to their shared bedroom and locking the door.

Jungkook heaved a sigh. He looked at Jimin's phone one last time before placing it down on the table. The moment he did it tinged with a message and Jungkook could not unread it.

Jung Min

I am excited for tomorrow baby ❤

"Baby?" He whispered to himself, feeling his heart breaking into two. His front was facing their shared bedroom door yet He did not realize when Jimin walked out of it in casual clothes. Jimin frowned when he saw him standing there blankly, staring at the wall beside the door lost somewhere.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Jimin questioned while applying the lotion on his hands. "Nothing's wrong apart from the fact that my boyfriend suddenly visited a man to have drinks with him without informing me, Had dinner but did not care to tell me, Now he doesn't want me to come to a bar with him just because his so called friend would feel uncomfortable and then I find his so called friend calling him baby" Jungkook bursted into tears at the end of his sentence.

Jimin panicked the moment he noticed the pearl drops falling on Jungkook's cheeks. With fast steps he walked over to the boy who felt weak on his knees. Jungkook could not find the strength to stand up and fell down on the couch. Jimin immediately embraced his bunny. His heart clenched when he heard Jungkook's sobs. "My Bunny Please don't cry, I am sorry Please" Jimin wiped Jungkook's never ending tears.

Jungkook stared at him with his bottom lip wobbling. He could not believe it. He could never believe that his mochi was cheating on him. "Why Jimin?" He questioned while aggressively wiping his own tears but not pushing Jimin away. He could never do that. "Because of Taehyung" Jungkook was confused now. Jimin had tears in his own eyes when he realized that he made his bunny cry.

"Huh?" Jungkook frowned, finally able to breathe a bit. "He dared me to do this prank, Kookie," Jimin pouted with tears streaming down his face. Guilt consuming him. "I was with him and Hoseok Hyung and not with Jung min" Jimin hugged Jungkook's torso hiding his face in his chest. "T-then who texted you?" He questioned while still not hugging Jimin back.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's limp hands before placing them around his waist. "Taehyung, I changed his contact name to Jung min" Jimin drew invisible circles on Jungkook's chest to comfort him. "And what about dinner?" Jungkook stared at the small pout on Jimin's face. "I didn't have it till now" Jimin looked into his eyes with his brown ones.

"Do you know someone named Jung min?" Jungkook frowned at that name he is starting to hate. Jimin sat up straight. He sneaked his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I know someone named Jung min" Jimin attached their foreheads and closed his eyes. "Who is he?" Jungkook didn't close his eyes, instead he stared at Jimin. "Us" Jimin whispered, rubbing his nose with Jungkook's affectionately.

"Jung from Jungkook and Min from Jimin" He explained and Jungkook lost the hate for this name instantly. Their cute moment was interrupted by a ting coming from Jimin's phone.

Was The prank successful ?

Jungkook shook his head at that. He looked at Jimin and Jimin was quick to understand.

MiniMinnie

I will break your bones Kim Taehyung

Taebear

Huh?

MiniMinnie

You little piece of shit

Taebear

Minnie what happened ?

MiniMinnie

I am Jungkook idiot

Taebear

Oh Jungkook-shi How are you? Everything all right?

MiniMinnie

Taehyung-shi are you ready to be my punching bag

Taebear

Oh Look my dinner is calling me, Good Night

Jimin chuckled as he read through the messages. He turned to glance at his boyfriend who was staring at him with such intensity that brought butterflies in Jimin's stomach. "I will deal with Taehyung later but for now don't you think you should make it up to your boyfriend?" Jungkook whispered, He pulled Jimin onto his lap. Poor little Bam who was busy biting on his stuffed doll ignored them all along.

"How should I make it up to you?" Jimin questioned with his hooded eyes staring into Jungkook's doe ones. Jungkook just smirked. He lifted Jimin up, Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's torso while his hands sneaked around his neck. "Let me have my dessert," Jungkook whispered seductively. "What about dinner?" Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "It can wait" Jungkook led Jimin to their shared bedroom for some hot and sweet time.

~ End Of Oneshot ~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5K 544 40
Book 1 of Understand with Ease Juzz Amma's Surah with explanation for our better understanding. (Surah 78-114) Trusted sources.
7.7K 105 8
Whilst collecting Garrett in New Orleans, Rosalie decides to ask another group of vampires for their help in the battle against the Volturi - The Ori...
24.9K 1K 15
After the military the group were back together but what secret did Jimin hold onto
44.8K 2.1K 10
↪In which the avatar of envy gets isekai'd to her favorite anime. Follow the shut-in otaku's adventure into the world of man eating demon... "I can't...