Strangers [KimChay AU]

ohmysatur द्वारा

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Final Chapter

1.8K 59 13
ohmysatur द्वारा

A week has passed since the press conference.

A week since the Theerapanyakuls dropped bombs after bombs- giving a whole table of feast to the reporters and media columnist.

It's been a week, but surprisingly, no negative articles were published- except those journalists who are criticizing the Parkers for what they did to WIK.

Another surprising thing is that: every single published article since the issue started magically vanished- especially those that released Chay and Sol's photos and private information. Even the sites and blogs that Arm can't even hack into are all removed. The Theeranyakuls did not even do anything; Kinn didn't even move a single finger.

I guess it's safe to say that no one- not a single person has the right mind to challenge and anger the Theerapanyakuls.

But the most surprising thing are those Twitter threads made by WIK fans stating the stories that they kept to themselves for the past months. How they saw WIK dropping off Chay in uni or when they saw WIK attending the parents meeting at Sol's pre-school - and many more stories.

*****

Exhibit A

*****

Exhibit B

*****

Exhibit C

*****

Exhibit D

-------

Porchay is laughing, a bit loud when Kim walks to the dining hall. He sat next to his boyfriend who is busy with his phone, scrolling to Twitter.

"What are you doing?" He mumbles as he leans closer to Chay, his neck stretching to get a glimpse of his boyfriend's phone's screen. "Why are you laughing?"

"P'Kim, look!!!" Chay excitedly showed him his phone "Your fans are calling you stupid"

And before Kim gets a chance to react, an ear-piercing laugh surrounds the whole hall. Tankhun was hysterically laughing with what Chay said; he had his hands on his belly- almost bending his body in half.

Kim, as dramatically as his oldest brother, rolled his eyes. "Tss!" He grunted while scrolling through his boyfriend's phone and reading what his fans were saying about him. He leaned his forehead on Chay's shoulder, nuzzling closer and ignoring his brother's disgusted screech. "Angel, I didn't know there were people that recognized me while going to you and Sol's school." Kim sighed. He was the one who's putting emphasis on how important his family's privacy is but he's been careless, for what he thinks.

"Of course people would recognize you, you're WIK!" Chay exclaimed, he cut a small piece from his waffle and placed it near Kim's lips, urging him to eat.

"I'm sorry..." Chay frowned when he heard Kim's apology. "P'Kim, there's no harm done. I am actually amazed with how loyal your fans are. They let you clarify everything first before they post those." Kim glanced at him but then let out another sighed. "It’s fine, P'Kim. They're cute, I love reading them."

Kim placed down Chay's phone and grabbed his own phone instead. He typed for a few minutes before putting down his phone beside Chay's. His boyfriend frowns at him with how he's chuckling on his own.

Attached to his tweet is a black and white photo of Chay, brushing his hair while looking up. His face doesn't really show on the photo as his hand mostly covers it.

Another photo is attached. It was Kim, standing on his side view- wearing a black tank top, showing off his well built arm.

Kim then grabbed his own waffle: no syrup or any toppings, just plain waffles. He stuffs half of it in his mouth- munching food while looking around the dining hall. "Where are the others?"

Before Chay answers his question, he felt the younger's thumb wiping the corner of his lips, taking off a few crumbs of waffle. "Sol is with P'Kinn and Hia in the garden, they bought him a big toy car that Sol can drive."

Tankhun abruptly stood from his chair, and another high pitched screech left his lips. "Kimmy! Vegas didn't go home last night!" Indeed, Vegas did not go home last night and just texted his brother regarding his whereabouts. But Macau being Macau, snitched to Khun and Chay whatever his brother said to him last night. "Macau said Vegas will spend the night with a friend!!!!" Khun dramatically fans his face, while walking back and forth in front of Chay and Kim.

"Phi, give Vegas a break." Kim said, which earned him a much exaggerated gasp from Khun, stomping his feet dramatically before walking off the hallway leaving Kim and Chay alone in the dining hall.

Chay laughs, and God, Kim is obsessed with how Chay's laughs sound. It's calming. Warm.

"P'Kim, everything seems okay now. Hmm?"

"Everything's back to normal, Angel."

Like nothing happened.

-----

Kim is in his studio, trying to finish his new album the best he can.

The moment their lawyer called him to share the good news- his exclusive contract being successfully terminated, he immediately went back to his studio and started on working out his next album.

It's been approximately 3 months since then. He has written tons of new songs, chosen the best ones and recorded almost a dozen. Kim has been working day and night, staying in his studio like it's his own house. Luckily, Chay brings him food every day. Chay stays with him whenever he's not busy in uni. Of course Sol plays with his Dada's guitars too, if not- this kid runs around the whole MoonRise Studio building.

There's also no problem when they bring Sol over, he's got a bunch of aunties and uncles to look after him. One moment it was Vee, playing with Sol. Next, it will be Win, running after this ball of sunshine around the corridor. Then you'll see Nat, wiping off the kid's sweat. Sol found his new playground while Dada is working, and Papa is studying.

Porchay also did not encounter anything wrong when he went to uni the day after Kim's press conference. He's still getting used to people staring at him and gushing over his boyfriend whenever Kim fetches him, but overall, everything seems fine. Well, except his friends, Ohm and Milk- asking for Wik's autograph every now and then as if they haven't gotten like a hundred autographs already or them pestering him to bring Sol whenever they have group studies.

"Wik, how was the last song?"

"Just finished recording it."

"The album concept has been finalized too; we'll start the production once you submit the track list."

"I'll email it right now. Let's finish this album up and release it."

With Kim and his team's amazing teamwork, they finished the album and started its production in no time.

Kim has a few days off before the release of his 4th full album and before he becomes busy again- promoting his new album. And what is the best way to spend your rest days but to hang out with your son.

-----

Where are Kim and Sol, you ask?

In a coffee shop just outside Chay's uni.

Sol is sitting beside his Dada while he's munching on his chocolate chip cookies. Kim, on the other hand, is having just a cup of black coffee.

He kept his phone in his pocket after texting Chay, got the attention of the server and ordered additional Red Velvet cookies for his boyfriend.

He's ignoring the students' not so quiet gushing with the fact that they're sitting in the same café as WIK and his son. He didn't mind tho, as long as they are not crossing the line or make his son uncomfortable.

He smiles politely to those who shyly waves at him before leaving the café.

Few minutes later Chay comes in, his backpack hanging on one shoulder- panting.

"Chay" Kim started "Did you run? You're sweating and panting, baby." He worriedly said. He softly tugs Chay's wrist and pulls the younger closer to him, uses the back of his hand to wipe those droplets of sweat on Chay's forehead.

Chay nodded to Kim before mumbling a soft 'Thank you', he then sat on the chair across Kim's and leaned close to Sol to give his son a quick peck.

The whole café went crazy after witnessing the short public display of affection, making Chay laugh and Kim shaking his head while chuckling.

They left the café after finishing their food. Sol, snatching one of his Papa's Red Velvet cookies, letting go of his own Chocolate Chip cookie.

They went to the mall to buy some new clothes for Sol because he's getting big so quick.

They went to the Theerapanyakul Company as the board members asked to see Kim and personally congratulate him for his family. Kim has also introduced Chay and Sol to everyone, toured them around the building, and ate at the cafeteria.

Kim also brought Chay to a quick date at the park when Macau volunteered himself to look over his nephew.

Chay finally gets to see Kim take over a board meeting just like he wished to, when Kinn and Porsche went out of the country to deal with other projects.

And before they knew it, Kim's rest days were over.

----

It's the day of WIK's 4th full album launch.

The mall is jam packed just as they expected it to be. Huge banners hanging on the 2nd floor, congratulating WIK for the release of his new album.

The whole event center is full of WIK's fans holding on to their album, taking photos, and singing along to the new set of WIK songs.

Before the event starts the music video of the title song is playing on the huge screen.

There's also a small commotion when two of WIK'S staff were seen assisting Porchay and Sol towards their designated seats.

But when the countdown timer showed, everyone started screaming for WIK.

"Hello! Hello! Good afternoon, everyone." The lively voice of the host made the fans lower down their screams. They just volume down, cause there's still a lot of them screaming in excitement. "Welcome to WIK's 4th album launch! And to those who are lucky enough to win a fan sign ticket, buckle up, because in a few minutes you will get a chance to come up close and personal to the one and only, WIK!

"Alright! Settle down everyone. We don't want to keep you waiting for too long." The host stopped for a while, teasing the fans. "Singing the title song for this album, please welcome, WIK!"

SCREAMS!

Overlapping screams of WIK's name can be heard, some are tearing up especially when WIK get up on stage.

WIK started singing the words he dedicated to Chay and Sol. How he felt lost when he was still looking for Chay. His plea for Chay not to leave him anymore. How he felt alive knowing he's a father to Sol. His words hold thousands of confessions of his love. His words screamed how lucky he felt right now. And his promise to always protect his Chay and Sol.

His voice resonates every single word from his song. It's genuine. They are Kim's vows.

The audiences were silent after WIK finished his song.

Some we're sobbing.

Few are even wailing.

Most of them were spacing out, just staring at WIK in front of them.

This was the first song where WIK bares it all. It's not just his story, but Chay and Sol's too.

The screams come back when WIK clears his throat.

And the host went back on stage dragging two chairs for him and WIK to sit on.

"Everyone, I want you all to breathe. I know it's a heartwarming song but I need you all to take a breath." The host joked. "We will move on to our short Q&A segment where WIK answers your most asked questions."

WIK gladly answers the fan questions, like who inspired him for his new songs which he obviously answered as Chay and Sol.

How long he made the album or what is the most difficult part of making this new album.

He even answered some personal questions, like his favorite part of being a father and how he juggles his time for his work and family.

"Lastly! WIK, I think everyone wants to know this but..." The host shows WIK's new album, flipping it on the page that shows the lyrics and song credit of the title song. "Everyone is curious, I am too. With the title song 'Luster', someone called 'Angel' is credited as co-lyricist, and 'Sunshine' as co-composer. WIK, may we know the person behind those beautiful nicknames?"

It made Kim laugh, softly and genuinely. He did not think this piece of information is what his fans are most curious about.

"First of all, I want to thank you guys for your utmost support and for always being there for me. I also want to thank those who respected me and my family's privacy, I read your tweets. That means a lot not just to me but for Porchay as well." Kim speaks, his eyes roaming around the area looking for a pair of eyes that would always give him comfort. Chay is sitting on the first row with Sol on his lap, both smiling at him.

"As for 'Angel'... He helped me a lot when I couldn't find the right words for Luster. Porchay, my angel."

Not just the fans but even the host screams when the screen shows Porchay from the crowd.

"And for 'Sunshine'... He---"

"DADAAA!!!"

Kim didn't even get to finish what he's about to say when his son, Sol's voice, rang loudly through the crowd.

And just like before, on the day they first met, Sol runs up the stage towards his Dada- hugging Kim's legs and asking to be carried in his father's arms.

Kim bends down to carry Sol, like how he carried this little man before- without even knowing that it's his own son.

"Well..." Kim chuckles and it can be heard through his microphone. He glances at Chay who is also laughing with what their son did. How once again, Sol took the spotlight away from his father.

"There goes Sunshine."

• E N D •

-------

/special chapters will be uploaded soon.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.5K 210 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
6.7K 253 5
Jeff Satur entered his hotel room after a night of another success story. He danced along with other cast members and took a little bit of drinks tha...
4K 372 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...
81.3K 3.6K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...