||Hate You|| JJK Ff

由 Bangtan_bixh

[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟ... 更多

⚠️Warning⚠️
.𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.
A/n
𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅
ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Chapter 23.

3.1K 194 97
由 Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.23•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Running to the hospital as I felt my breath stopped to saw Yoongi laying on the bed, blood was flowing from all over his body as my eyes teared up. "Please Mam you can't be here". I tried to jerk the nurse away. "Tell me what happened I'm his wife". I said as the nurse sigh. "He got into an huge accident, he's in an critical condition, kindly have patience".

They made me out of the room as they started their work on him made me to bite my lower, bursted lip between my teeth, the blood flowed and mixed into my mouth with the pain but it didn't let me stop it as I still hardly bite on it when I saw him vomiting blood as blood was coming out of his nose, ears as well his cuts and his face was all swell by the extreme wounds .

The doctor walked out as I immediately stood. "He's in such an huge critical condition, The blood has froze in his brain, in his veins, there's no flowing blood and we immediately need to do the surgery, kindly do the payment method so we could start the surgery as soon as possible". I nodded my head like mad. "How much". I asked with tears. "It'll cost 670,000 Won, kindly do hurry".

My eyes widen at the amount, I don't have that much amount of money, how will I be able to pay that much amount to save him?! I can't let him die just like that, As an Human it never allows me to be that selfish, I need to do something, ask from someone, but no one holds that much amount of money. My eyes widen when he popped into my mind.

"Jungkook". I whispered his name, I don't know if he'll give me that much amount of money or not but I'm sure if I offer myself to him he surely will do that, I placed my palm on my belly as I closes my eyes makes the tears to fall. I slide my hand into my pocket as I dialed his number, I sobbed hardly, I don't have the strength to call him as I left a message.

Me:
Please come to my house as soon as possible, please just now, as fast as you could no questions please. Sent.

I gulped as he seen the message. I felt anxious when I see him typing.

Jungkook:
What happened is everything alright?!

I closes my eyes makes the tears to fall.

Me:
Please just come. Sent

Jungkook:
I shortly will reach.

I ran to the reception. "Please I'll try my best to complete the payment method". She nodded. "But as you know the patient's condition is worse". I nodded with tears. "I know I'll try my best to come as soon as possible". Saying it I rush to get a cab and ride to home.

--

Jungkook was about to knock the door but he wide his eyes when the door opened as soon as he rest his palm on it. Anxiety kicked him as he walked inside. "Y/n". He called as he jerked his head onto the bedroom when the door opened, he ran to the room anxiously. "Y/n, what-

He wide his eyes to saw her sitting on the bed while just a thin robe covering her body made him to felt froze. "Jungkook". Her eyes filled with tears whispered his name as he walked to her. "Why are you?! Wha- what happened?!". He was out of words as she stood and slide down that thin robe from her body and to fall on the tiles made her to stood naked in front of him as he with wide eyes gulped and immediately looked at the other side.

"Please Jungkook, I'll do anything". She said while walking towards him with tears in her eyes as he gulped with closed eyes and clenched his Jaws. "Yoong-Yoongi is in hospital, his condition is so critical, I need money for his surgery, There's no way for me but you wanted my body right, do whatever you want with me but please save him".

He sigh with his Jaws clenched as his eyes was still closed and face on the other side as she hold his hand and cupped his face, turned his face to her while his eyes still wasn't open. "I'm all yours Jungkook, do whatever you please". She was completely naked in front of me not even a single cloth covering her body as Jungkook jerked her hand away and passed her

"Ple-please Yoong-Yoongi is-is-". She cut her own speech when he passed her while she was stood naked for him on her own, showing and offering herself to him on her own which he denied and looked at the other side as if he's ashamed. Walked and snatched the sheets from the bed as he walked to her.

He flied the sheets at her back and let it rest it on her shoulders while she looked at him with her teary eyes and broken heart when he was covering her body.

"Is he your love?!". He asked as I gulped and lowered my lashes, while holding my tears I nodded my head just to listen to his painful chuckle.

"Lier". He said as he again turned to go and had his steps, made me to closes my eyes making tears to fall down but his next speech broke my heart.

"Don't worry I'll do my best to save the Love of my Love". He said made her heart to broke, she don't have any choice, he was about to walk away but halted and looked back. "At least you're caring his child, I'll try my best to save the Father of your child, just care of yourself and your child".

I felt my throat dried as the ground from my feet has slipped away, I felt like running stabbing myself by the pain, the pain in my chest, it's worse, he walked as I fell down and cried so hard that I swear the Lord can listen to my sobs but why still it's that way.

why just I always felt so small while telling Jungkook the truth, back then I was afraid of Lisa and Taehyung along with his Mother and now I'm afraid of Yoongi. I always been afraid of everyone and kept on hurting Jungkook in the worst ways, now I'm even afraid of myself too.

--

The loud music was banging inside his head but all felt like muffled when he was so in love, so down with Alcohol rushing in his veins, he thought that the alcohol will reduce his pain but it only increases the memories. "Jungkook?!". A voice called him as he looked back. "Jackson?!". He called as Jackson walked to him and hugged him. "Oh buddy how are you". Jungkook smiled in broken. "Fine". He whispered as he placed the glass on the table.

"When did you come in here?!". Jackson smiled and shoved his hand inside his pocket, he proudly showed him his I'd. "Oh wahh, You've became senior officer?!". Jungkook said with an smile as he nodded with an proud smile. "Obviously I've became,, I felt so fresh after being transferred into my own hometown". Jungkook smiled at him.

--

Taehyung smirked as he sneaked into the house of Jungkook's mother. "This old woman lived so much". He chuckled as he walked to her room and slightly opened the door, his evil grin went wide to watch her sleeping in her bed, walked to her while his hands were tucked into his pocket, he softly picked the pillow in his wide hands and aimed at her face with his one eye closed like he's going to do a shoot out and chuckled at him.

"Yo! Mrs. Jeon". He whispered and shook her arm as she flinched and opened her eyes, she immediately tried to sit when she watched Taehyung in her room at this hour of night. "Hey, hey lay down". He said while pushing her to the bed from her shoulder. "Carefully watch your death". He smirked. "What-

Her screams got muffled when Taehyung placed the pillow at her face, blocking the way of her breathing as she struggled for her life but in front of Taehyung she's so weak and dying, As soon as she stopped her protest he smirked at himself, and starts to explore her drawers, he found a page in which it was her writer signature made him to smirk.

"It's gonna be fun".

--

"The surgery is successfully done, he needs proper care which is essential". I nodded at the doctor's words as I watched him laying on the bed, tangled in medical drops. I did this out of humanity, it was my responsibility to do that and I did it, I closes my eyes as tears fall down at how Jungkook didn't even looked at me while I was offering myself to him, Is it what Love is?! Is it what pure Love without Lust is called?! Our Love looks like the past, pure and clean.

I walked inside as my eyes teared up. "Yoongi I did this for you, I did my responsibility as a wife". I whispered with heavy heart as I turned to go, I wishes to run away far, far away from everyone and far from everything, just me and my child but it's not that much easy thing to do, it just sounds easy and nice but it ain't.

--

"I'll forgive you Mother". Placing the flower on his Mother's grave he sigh and wiped his tears, her Love even teached him to forgive people as she was his mother.

--

"Jungkook you won't believe me". Jackson said as Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What happened?!". He asked as Jackson walked to his table. "I was investigating your mother's case as I was suspecious about your mother's death and when I walked through the CcTv footage, you won't believe that those all were deleted". Jungkook leaned forwards with narrowed brows. "What do you mean". Jungkook said with wide eyes as Jackson spoke. "Your Mother is murdered".

--

I gulped watching Yoongi on the bed as his wounds were hurting him so bad, I ran to him with a bucket when he was about to vomit blood. "Calm down". I said while rubbing his back as he vomited the blood into the bucket. "You soon will be alright". He nodded his head as he looked at me. "I-Im feeling dirty". He said as I raised my brows. "I want to have a shower". I immediately shook my head. "How could you?! you're so weak for that". He nodded his head as I gulped feeling hesitate. "I'll clean you".

I said as he gulped while nodding. I hold the bucket of Luke warm water as I opened his shirt made him naked from top, I bite on my lower lip when I untie the knot of his sweatpants, leaving him only in his underwear as I soaked the cloth inside the warm water, I hear him sighing when I placed the cloth on his back, I'm sure he's feeling great after it.

"You feeling good?!" I asked as he nodded in response where I starts to rub the cloth on his body, cleaning his skin. My eyes teared up to watch his wounds, they must have hurtled alot as I skip those parts of his skin and clean the remaining whole.

She sat on the floor and dipped his foot inside the bucket as he looked at her, he's guilty for his wrongdoing! He also don't know, it's just his cracked head. He closes his eyes feeling ease when she starts to message his foot with her soft yet delicate hands and clean his foot well. "I hurt you alot and you're still doing it". He said when I was about to hold the bucket made me to gulp. "You're my husband and it's my responsibility to do". I said not wanting his response nor waited as I turned to go.

I came out of the room and placed the things on it's place as I hold my phone and checked it, there's no Jungkook's message nor any call, I closes my teary eyes, why am I waiting?! Why am I craving?! I still can't get through the fact that he didn't even looked at me that moment and covered my body.

I felt ashamed of my ownself, I didn't even felt that much shame when I intimidated with him and lebaled as a cheater but the amount of shame I felt that moment when I offered myself to him but he denied and helped me, he couldn't even eye contact with me at that moment, That's what Love is?!

--

I was cooking in the kitchen, the spoon from my hand fell as soon as my ears filled by the moans flowing in the whole house at an extreme sound of level made my inners to shiver, I ran to the living room and watched that damn nude film of mine on my Screen made my eyes to wide and teary.

"How?!". I whispered as I ran to the screen, hold the remote but my hands were shivering, couldn't even press any button, groaning I immediately ran to the switch as I pulled it making the silence to fill in the whole house, I flinched badly when my phone rang.

Unkown:
Just think what would happen if I played it in front of your husband.

I looked above at my room as I've given the medication to Yoongi means he's in an deep slumber but what if he would be sitting here, watching TV and this damn video pops, or what if he listens to the sound, But how did he played that video!! Maybe when Jungkook came he connected his phone with my Tv.

I looked at my hands and they still were shivering. What do more Jungkook want now when I offered my whole in front of him, what more he want to do now, he Confessed his Love to me, he told me to run with him, but I denied, I rejected him again, that's why he's doing it, threatening me.

"Fuck the video, Fuck the revenge, I only fucking want you". If he don't want anything then why is he still doing all this, I looked at the screen as it shows my own reflection, my teared up eyes and messed up face.

--

I with my heavy heart and weak knees walked to Jungkook's office, I opened the door as his eyes widen to watch me standing, he immediately stood and walked to me. "Y/n, You're alright?!". He asked while looking into my blood shot teary eyes.

*SLAP*

"You could be that much disgusting I never thought Jungkook". I spat on his face as his face was still on the other side. "I did the better not to run with you, I never thought what could you do to me in the name of damn revenge after having me". I placed my palm on my belly as I gulped to hold my sob. "You could even harm my child". I said brokenly as he jerked his shocked eyes at me. "I could nev-

"Shut up Jungkook, Just stay away from me, my life and from my family, please I beg you". I said while joining my hands in front of him, begging and crying. "Just stay away" I said with weak voice as his eyes was still down

"I thought your Hate has turned into Obsession but our last meeting showed me that it's Love but this action of yours made me know that you only want revange from me for choosing Yoongi over You". He narrowed his eyes. "What action?? What do you mean?!". I chuckled at how he acts, I chuckled in broken with tears as I clapped my hands while having extreme tears and quivering lips while he was looking at me with his shocked expressions.

"It's me who's stupid, just please don't come after me, I'm begging you or I might end my life". I said as he hold my wrist when I was about to turn. "End your life?!". He said as his voice was broken made me to nod and jerk his hand away, I gulped when his eyes landed on my belly but I don't know that his next words felt like a pang to my heart. "I'll stay away from you, I'll never come to you, just be happy with your husband and child".

I immediately jerked his hand away and ran while holding my sobs, I walked out of the building while hiding my eyes from every person as I suddenly bumped into someone outside the building while running. "I'm sorry". I said as the man turned which made my blood ran cold when he removed his goggles from his eyes and smirked having cigarette between his sinful lips.

"Tae-Taehyung".

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.9K 669 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
577K 22K 28
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 !" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?!" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧...
116K 4.6K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
695K 24.7K 55
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦" ||ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜʀɴ||