Mr And Mrs Singh

the_shywrites tarafından

[ family - friends , arranged love marriage ] Vansh Singh Mr perfect . Vansh Singh is the most powerful p... Daha Fazla

Characters Asthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

27

1.1K 135 33
the_shywrites tarafından

Hello Moons!!
How are you?

I will not give you target from now on.

Thankyou and enjoy!!!
____________________________________________

Vansh pov:- 

That son of a bitch can't be serious right now. I will kill him for sure, very slowly and very painfully. Sending me photos of Rooh when she is not around me and doing her work. 

Unknown:- 

"Isn't she pretty?"

He is targeting her. I know this is Khurrana's son. That fucking bastard wants to play a game and now let's fucking see it. What he can do.

I took out my packet of cigarettes and put one between my lips and lit it up with a lighter. I do Not smoke on a regular basis but when there's so much chaos going on, I have to release my tension with this. 

I know I am not gonna sleep now. My mind is not at ease and I want to fucking calm right now. Only my baby can calm me, by watching her do nothing can make me feel at ease.

I look at the time it's 2 in the morning, she must be asleep I can sneak in her room isn't? 

I grab my car keys and went towards my car and started driving towards my baby's house. 

I parked my car behind a huge tree that covers the area very perfectly and walked towards my baby's room window. 

Her room is on the second floor so I have to climb to her room. 

I opened my shirt button and started climbing through the pipe. 

I pushed the window a little and she didn't lock it, this is not safe but for now I am here baby. 

I will punish you for this later for now I want to calm my mind and adore you.

I climbed up the window and entered her room, and saw her wrapped in a blanket while sleeping peacefully. 

Her pupil moving here and there seems like my baby is dreaming. 

I came beside her bed, the room has dim light and the bed table beside her bed is lit up. It's decorated with a light strip and it's beautiful. She has a good taste.

Her room has 2 colours grey and white with a wall decorated with some flowers and lights. 

I sat down on the carpet near her bed and watched her sleep. Her breathing is slow and calm. 

She cuddled up in a blanket and snuggled more when I touched her nose. Her skin is so soft and milky. 

I tucked her hair back and caressed her head a little. She smiled in her sleep and hummed a little.

I smiled a little and continued to caress her head. I am relaxed now. My breathing also turned slow and calm.

I don't know but her fragrance calms my nerves and soothes it. It relaxed me so much. 

I am addicted to her. If I don't see her and have her near me I don't think that I will be able to get my mind in peace.

She is my sanity.

I don't remember when I fell asleep. I groaned when I straightened myself, my neck hurt like a bitch, I looked at her and then it hit me. I was in her room and I fell asleep. 

I wasn't able to sleep before, now I slept for like hours, I checked the time and sighed it's 6 in the morning.  

I should get back to my panthouse. I kissed her forehead and climbed down from her window and got into my car. 

It's morning and people rise and shine. 

********

Rooh's pov:- 

Currently I am in my kitchen preparing snacks for Ansh and Sanya. They are at my house.

We decided to hang out today, Vansh will join us shortly as this hang out was not planned and we called him suddenly so he said he will come after an hour or two after finishing his work. 

He was coming but I told him to come after completing his work as I called him earlier and his phone was answered by his secretary and he said that Vansh is in a meeting.

Today I woke up early. I don't know but I am feeling good today. I don't remember my dream but it has Vansh in it so it's the best dream ever.

Whatever includes him is the best, he is the best. 

I have been smiling like stupid since this morning. My parents are not home but they did leave me some handwritten message saying "We will come soon, we know we don't spend time but we promise to be there next month. Take care honey, your mumma papa loves you" 

They have been busy for the last three months as this is their important client, so they have to be careful with their work. I am worried about their health. Work can be so hectic sometimes.

I came out of my thoughts when Sanya came and said "let me help" I smiled and said "everything is ready, we have to take the tray out only" "okay so let me" and I nodded. 

She is like a younger sister to me. She is that jolly and cheerful girl who wants to know everything.

She came again to me and said "Rooh, is bandar ko kaise jhel liya itta saal?" And Ansh came shouting "baby I am not monkey, I dare you to say this again and you know what I can do" 

I cringed and said "ewwww you both are so baaaddd" and they both looked at me like they have seen the ghost and I said "what?" And they said "tune kya socha ki hum kya bolre the '' they smirked and I mentally slapped myself for thinking like that.

"I-i am not thinking anything, j-just go away" I said stuttering and they went from the kitchen laughing.

I felt my cheeks turning got and red and I fanned myself 

Oh my god what am I thinking.

We played, gossip, ate and laughed by the time Vansh came. 

He came directly from the office so he is in the washroom right now.

I walked towards the washroom and knocked on the door "Anything you want?" And he answered "Yess, you under me" and I blushed hearing him.

Oh my god how can this man say something like this.

I yelled "you are shameless" and he opened the door and came with folded sleeves and wet hairs and said "only for you baby" 

My whole face now has turned into a tomato, I can feel it. I was about to follow him but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall and said "mind if I kiss you?" And before I could answer anything he kissed me with full force and my knees weakened. 

My hands were pressed on each side of the wall and he held my hands and his chest was pressed to mine. His lips were doing their magic to mine, he nibbled on my lower lip and sucked it and left it with a pop sound then caressed it with his tongue and he now captured my upper lip repeating this same process to my upper lip.

 He was so close I could feel him groan when I didn't let his tongue enter so he bit on my lower lip and I hissed, he grabbed the opportunity and claimed my mouth.

He entered his tongue and explored my mouth whenever his tongue touched mine fighting it, dominating it. I felt my whole self shuddering and goosebumps erupt in my whole body while my heartbeats were going crazy with each passing second. His face turned hot and our bodies turned hot. He held my hands tightly, not hurting me. 

I tried to kiss him matching his pace doing all that he did to me but I am not able to. His hands were now intertwined with mine and this is so sexy. This whole position is something so tempting. 

When I became breathless I bit on his lips and he stopped. His forehead is on mine and we both were panting so bad. 

He said "tumhare Bina rehna kaafi mushkil hai mere liye" and my heartbeat slowed down and I pecked his lips once twice thrice and he giggled.

He literally giggled and I pinched his chubby cheeks and he said "Babyyy, don't baby me" and I laughed saying "oh yess??" He smirked and said "baby you know what you said right?" And I understood what he meant so I said "nah nah, we are not going there" and he chuckled.

We both came to the living room where Ansh and Sanya were having their lovey-dovey moment and Vansh got the opportunity and he said "what are you doing? Mujhe bade papa bna re kya?" And I laughed so hard. 

While Vansh smirked looking at Ansh and Sanya. After the bickering between them we managed to select the movie. 

Sanya said "konsi genre dekhe?" Ansh and I screamed with excitement "horror" and Sanya's and Vansh faces paled. 

"Nhi koi dusri, comedy dekhte h" Sanya said and Vansh agreed to her but Ansh said "q Monkey, are you scared??" And Sanya said "why would I be scared, wo to mai Tera soch rhi thi. Kahi tujhe dar na lage"  Ansh being Ansh said "mujhe ni lgta dar" and don't trust him guys he is scardycat and I said "aAccha tujhe dar nhi lgta? Tbhi tu Rajmahal dekhne k baad soya nhi tha 2 hafte" and he laughed saying "w-wo to bs nind ni aari thi".

And I said "bahane to acche bna" Ansh said "tujhe b lgta h dar" and I replied "utna nhi jitna tujhe lgta h" Vansh was all silent and Sanya and Ansh continued their bickering so I turned towards him and leaned to his ears and said "aapko bhi dar lgta h kya ?" And he scoffed and said "you think so? I am not scared" but his expressions weren't matching his words. 

After a little bickering we concluded by watching a horror movie.

It's been half an hour and no jumps scare us. We are enjoying ourselves And whenever the music turns scary Ansh and Vansh will hide their faces and Sanya will scream resulting in all of us screaming.

I laughed so hard every time and they all looked at me like I am the ghost.

Soon the ghost appeared and all of them shouted like hell Vansh literally hid his face in my neck and my breathing stopped. 

He didn't realise but his actions caused me butterflies. He was holding my hand the whole time.

At the end of the movie, an idea popped in my mind and I grabbed the attention of Sanya, she looked at mine and I hinted her to come with me. 

We both came to my room and she said "What happened?" And I smirked and said "do you want some fun?" She smiled and said "what's the idea?" And I told her about my plan.

We both wore black and white saree. Guys don't ask me how I have these sarees. I am a prankster. I do a lot of pranks like this.

We wore a wig and put powder and kajal all over our face. We tip-toed to the guys and stood near one corner and Sanya stood beside Ansh's sofa.

We are waiting for the ghost to come running towards the little girl. 

The moment came and we tapped on their shoulder they both shouted. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

and we stood there composing our laughter they both looked at our sides and shouted again "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK IS THISS???" 

Vansh fell down from the sofa and Ansh grabbed slippers and chanted "altu jalaltu aai Bala ko taltu" while moving back and forth.

The scene is worth watching and we continued the drama we came closer to boys and tilted our heads and they both screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHH STAYYY AWAYYY FROMMM USSS" 

Vansh said "FUCK WHERE ARE THE GIRLS"  Then we both started laughing and they stood there frozen. 

We took off the wig and cleaned the powder and they both looked at us like they have seen the real ghost. 

I said "OHH my god I cant- now i-i can't haha" between my laughs. 

Sanya said "Ansh's face oh my god and the chanting" and I too laughed imagining his face and said "yeahh also Vansh fell down from the sofa" and we laughed holding our stomach. 

The guys also started laughing looking at us. After laughing Ansh said "tum dono ko ruko mai btata hu aane do mera time" "hn hnn bta Lena kya btaoge tum bandar '' and here they started fighting.

I looked at Vansh who was looking at me and I said "what are you looking at? And he replied "my bhoot" (ghost) 

"I am not any bhoot" "ohh yeah? What are you?" "I am your baby" "ohh that you are" and he pecked my lips and I looked at Ansh and Sanya who were busy fighting. 

I blushed when he said "aap humari h rooh" 
____________________________________________

This is it for today's chapter.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers.

Instagram I'd :- the.shy.writes

Comment down your thoughts about this chapter.

Thankyou.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

167K 10K 37
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
451K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.7M 237K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
3.7K 891 15
Vansh and Roshni are college friends. Vansh was a business man who had a bad childhood with his parents having a unhealthy relationship which made hi...