Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

Door Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... Meer

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧

1.7K 56 26
Door Mygreysweater

Its been a week since that happened and she's veen trying to avoid Alastor at all costs until she had a moment to try and process her suspicions.

Was he a murderer? Did he kill him just for her? She couldn't be sure of it. And what was he doing at her house already? It was scary how on time he was, right before that man was about to hit her.

She shuddered at the thought but also from the cold as she walked down the empty sidewalk, trying to snuggle more into her fur coat. Looking at the night sky and snow falling on the ground.

A small package in her hand as she headed to radio station. She needed to drop of this part that her brother luis needed for some machine in there. It was now inevitable to see Alastor. She could ignore him but she couldn't ignore the feelings she had for him.

Technically they weren't dating though, but she felt they had a connection to eachother. Even if he did scare her a bit.

Her gloved hand gripping the door handle of the radio station. Opening it and walking in. No one at the receptionist.

She walked up the stairs and entered the room that said AIR ROOM, as her brother worked as the manager for Alastor. Or mainly just in general of the machines and stuff.

She opened the door, of course Al was on air, and he had stopped talking for a moment. Noticing her walk in, his little smile growing a bit bigger, then continuing to talk on his show.

She entered the room Luis stayed in, managing everything, and handed him the box.

"Oh, hello Y/N! Thank you for picking this up for me. I really needed this part." He gave her a smile.

"How have you been sister? I havent talked to you in a while, well ever since the dance. Are you and Alastor really a couple?" He bombarded her with questions.

She felt her cheeks warm up slightly, remembering how sweet he has been to her eversince they met, maybe she was just overthinking everything about him. But something dark definetly lurked whenever they were together.

"Oh no, not at all! We were just messing around that night." She brushed it off with a smile and flicking her hand downwards in a motion that said 'Don't worry about it'.

Luis seeming suprised, "really? Alastor made it seem real." He laughed

"Yeah, hes a good actor? Isnt he?" She smiled, then that made her think. He had even convinced her that night that they were a thing, obviously they werent. But damn was he good at it.. a bit too good at acting.

"Well he's been talking to me about you, saying how you missed your dinner date. Dinner date? How were you not gonna tell me about that?" He asked me, making me realize I had completley forgot about it after what happened that night.

But he didnt reach out to me either.. maybe I missed his calls or just didn't run into him. I felt bad.

"Oh... right.. I completley forgot about that.. how dumb of me! Ill make it up to him tonight." She smiled.

"Good, because you made that man look upset, even with his cheery smile he always has on." Luis laughed.

"So then, you two are seeing eachother?" He continued.

"Oh... im not sure, it was his idea! And I promise to tell you all about it the next time I see you." She smiled.

"Alright, good. Then you should be on your way. Its already dark out and I want you to get home before the louisiana ripper gets you."

"Louisiana ripper? Is that they're calling the killer now?" She questioned.

"Yup, makes him more scary sounding, no?"

"Him?"

"Oh yeah, the police think its a man or something." Luis said, I looked through the window and looked at Al. Now they think its a man? Wow, this is raising my suspicions even more. She shook it off.

"Thats weird.. well I should get going then. See you later, Luis." She smiled and waved before turning to the door and leaving. Running right into Alastor.

"Be careful y/n. You alright?" He smiled down at her, a hand on her shoulder, catching her from falling.

"Oh, hi Al... yeah im fine, sorry." She laughed nervously and steppee out of the way.

"Its not your fault at all dear, wait here for me ok? Ill be right back." He smiled at her and entered the room she was just in with Luis.

Closing the door behind him, she wondered what he had her waiting for.

After a minute, he left, closing the door behind him.

"Now, y/n, how about that dinner? You practically left me hanging..." he said cheery, but a something sounded off in his voice.

"I apologize Al... I was just needinf time for myself... after that happened." She finished her sentence quietly, not sure if she should have been honest with him or not.

"Don't worry about him my dear, he won't bother you anymore. Though you are intriging to me, are you able to do dinner right now?" He asked with a charming smile and took her hand gently in his.

"Right now? I suppose I don't have anything to do... sure." She gave him a smile and nodded.

Alastor grabbed his coat from a coatrack by the door and put it on before the two walked out. Gladdly walking her out of the radio station, her arm around his.

As they walked to a nicer part of town where the more expensive resturants were, she was suprised he was taking her over here to eat.

"I do apologize for what I said to you that night after I returned from outside. That was out of character for me. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." He spoke.

Y/n tried to think back on that night, heat rising to her face as she had remembered what he said, 'Dont cover yourself, You look stunning like that'.

That did suprise her when he said that, she didn't mind it too much though, but it was kind of him to take her feelings into consideration.

"Its ok Alastor, I forgive you." She gave him a smile and squeezed his arm slightly as they walked, shuddering a bit from the cold.

"Thank you for your forgivness. Cold?"
He asked.

"A bit.."

"Well we're here already."

She glanced up at the bright light that drawn people to the fancy building like moths.

It had big windows in the front and beautiful stone architecture. Yellow bright lighting inside with crystal chandeliers. It wasn't too busy inside but maybe that was just because it was a wednesday?

"Wow, Alastor.. this place is beautiful.. but expensive." She looked at him worridly.

"Don't worry about pricing, I have everything covered." He smiled and opened the door for her.

As they walked in and got brought to a table, he spoke, "and dont be afraid to eat as much as you want dear, I like to see my lady happy and full." His tone of voice genuine but also sounding like something else.

Her face turning red as he called her his lady. Wow, can he just ask her to be his girlfreind already? Is this a date? She should probably ask afterwards, or now. She had no idea what to do, but she was for sure flustered.

As they took their seats, there was a candle and rose in the middle of the table, but they were short enough so Alastor and Y/n could still see eachothers faces.

The waiter handing them the menues and both of them looking over the vareity of foods and drinks.

During dinner, they talked and got to know eachother a bit more. As they headed out, she was in fact full and happy.

"So.. I have a question." She began as he walked her home, her arm around his again.

"Ask away my dear."

"Was this a date?" She asked nervously, hoping she didn't get the wrong impression. Hoping that she didn't just ruin what theh had.

"If thats what you wanted this to be, then thats what it is. Would you be up for a second date this weekend?" He said, wasting no time to ask her on another one.

She blushed, her heart fluttering on the inside, full of joy. Of course she would! Now she could tell her brother, they were offically seeing eachother.

"Yes, of course!" She grinned cheesingly, trying not to act like a child as she kicked her feet and spun around in her head.

"Perfect, how about I take you somewhere first before you go home?" He asked.

"Sure, but where?"

"Its a suprise.. you'll see." He smiled.

They then arrived at a jelwery store, it was already 10pm, she was suprise they were even open. But even more suprised he was gonna buy her jewlery on their first date!?

He was definetly a keeper.

"Oh Al, your too sweet. I don't deserve this.." y/n said as they entered the small store, filled with real pearls and doamonds galore. Everything was so expensive, it must be real..

"You deserve the world love, now choosr whatever you'd like. No matter the cost."

Her eyes sparkled as she had most definetly been spoiled this entire night. And of course, knowing her, she chose the diamond necklace. It was in the shape of a heart, absolutley gorgeous.

"Good choice." He smiled.

"That one please." He pointed to the necklace hung on the wall to the jewler. The old man behind the counter nodding and grabbing a stepladder to grab it.

Alastor opening his wallet and handing almost exactly $100 dollars. My eyes widening, that was far too much for a necklace! And how much does being a radiohost even pay to have that much money?

I would have stopped him if he wasnt already putting the pretty diamond around my neck, he knew how to make a girl infatuated.

I turned around and gave him a smile, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He chuckled and gave me a cheesy smile, similar to one I did when he asked me on a second date earlier.

"You look lovely y/n."

"Aww, thank you Al~" I held his hand as we walked out of the jewlery store and back into the cold dark night.

"But promise me you won't do this ever again? That was far too much money!" She furrowed her brows st him slightly, pretending to be angry, even though she was worried she hurt his wallet.

He just laughed and pat her hand. "My love, that was nothing. Like I said, no need to worry. You do that too much."

We eventually made it to my house and said goodbye to eachother, he kissed my hand and left.

Entering her house, she couldn't help but sigh and twirl around, content from all that happened today.

She took off her shoes, coat, and gloves and went upstairs to change into some comfortable clothes and go to sleep.

Forgetting to take her necklace off in bed, she decided to just wear it around her neck forever. As a beautiful memory of the day they shared that was this night.

1942 words! Im back, sorry guys lol. This one is a bit shorter than thr rest but I wanted to put something out. Also sorry the formatting is different, im wtiting this on my phone now. Ok, bye love you guys!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

53.4K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
98.5K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
20.7K 628 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
211K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...