Itafushi One-shots ♡

נכתב על ידי Ilovekny17

/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji ⬆️ Me... עוד

Sunflower Pt. 2
Trapped
好きだよ♡
Highschool AU ♡
I fucking found themmmm
Yandere AU :3
Yandere AU Pt. 2 :3
The case of Fushiguro Megumi
You? A girl? Pt.1
A/N!
Paused :(

Sunflower ♡

1K 18 23
נכתב על ידי Ilovekny17

3rd Person POV:

With a yawn, Megumi stood up and stretched. He was very tired (just like me lol). Oh no, today's Monday. I hate Mondays. I thought it was Saturday yesterday... With those thoughts, he stood up slowly and started making his bed. Megumi wasn't a chaotic person. He hated chaos and couldn't bare if he saw one thing out of place. He's a perfectionist. He may look a bit scary with his moody expression on his face, but he actually likes cute things... like flowers. That's why he works at a flower shop. It's one of the most famous flower shops in his city. And of course, the flower shop was decorated neatly and it was really organized.

He changed into his regular clothes and went down for breakfeast. „Good Morning Megumi-channnn!", a white haired male said as he laid the plates on the table. „Good Morning", Megumi replied casually as he sat down, looking very tired. He looked at the plate. First he just sat there looking at it, as if he zoned out. „Uhm, hello? Aren't you going to eat what I, the most perfect creature on the planet, cooked for you? That's really disrespectful", the blue-eyed male said as he let out a fake sob.

„I'm sorry", the raven replied as he began eating. „You look tired. Are you getting enough sleep? I said you should only focus on one job, not working on thousands of other part-time jobs! Stop overworking yourself!", the albino said whith a worried tone, „Besides, you got me! As long as I'm here I'm sure you can get enough food on you plate. I'm your legal guardian! You could call me dad tho..." „Ugh I'm fine. And I don't really want to owe you anything. I'm just here because I'm still a minor.", Megumi said with a serious face. „Aww don't be so cold-hearted! You don't owe me anything by the way. After all I was the one who decided to take you in! And you don't look alright. Look at your eyebags! You look like Okkutsu-san! And bla bla bla bla..." Megumi completely ignored Gojo's words and only focused on eating. He was really hungry. After he finished he got up and started walking away. „Hey! I wasn't even done talking! What has gotten into this child...", Gojo said as he remembered the old times.

When Megumi was still little. He used to laugh more, although he tried to act all grown up. He had more energy in him. They played hide and seek with Geto, but then he tripped and fell into a puddle and his expensive shirt (I almost wrote shit) got all dirty. Megumi laughed until he almost lost the ability to breath. But then Megumi changed after his 12th birthday, he began distancing himself. Geto-kun also dissappeared. I hope one day someone walks into Megumi's life and change him. The white-haired sighed at those thoughts and brushed them off.

Megumi then grabbed his phone and unlocked the door. „Be careful out there, Megumi-channnn!", Gojo shouted as Megumi closed the door. The raven sighed and started walking to the bus station. He knew that Gojo was worried for him, but he didn't want to be a burden to him. He wanted to earn enough money so he can live a normal life as soon as he turned 18. From all the partime-jobs, he liked the flower shop the most. Especially because the flowers where cute and pretty, the surroundings where calm and peacful and, the customers where nice (mostly).

He finally arrived at the flower shop and went inside. „Good morning Fushiguro-kun!", he was greeted by a cheery, yet soft voice. It was Okkutsu-senpai. „Good morning Okkutsu-senpai", the raven replied, as he changed into his florist outfit. Of all people, he respected and liked Okkutsu-senpai the most. Because he was calm and quiet, just like him. He enjoyed the silence. The other's were pretty loud. They started cleaning the shop, organizing it until suddenly the silence got interrupted. „Oi! Fushiguro-kun! What is this supposed to be? Didn't I tell you to put the roses next to the lilies?", a green-haired girl shouted across the room. „Zen'in-san, didn't I tell you to keep your voice lower? It's still early in the mornign", Okkutsu replied. „Whatever", Maki replied as she walked off. Jeez, the raven thought as he put the vase with the roses next to the lilies. „Kelp", a white-haired male greeted as he entered the building. It was Inumaki.

Inumaki regulary visited the flower shop. They never knew why. Kugisaki says that she thinks it's because of Okkutsu, Megumi thought. But still, he couldn't see the reason why. He was always the first costumer that would come. And sometimes when he passed by he gave them a small tip, without even buying anything.

Megumi's POV:

I ignored them and minded my own buisness. After I finished preparing the flowers I went to the counter and waited, and waited, and waited until a pink haired boy entered the shop. The moment our eyes made contact, I felt a warm feeling. What is this feeling? Anyways, I just continued watching him and then I realised he had a pretty hard time choosing a boquet. Before I could leave the counter to help him, Okkutsu-senpai walked over to him and asked him a question. I didn't understand what he said, but he was pointing at... me? Just after that, this boy started walking torwards me. I started panicking but then I calmed down as he stopped walking and just stood there. He didn't talk, he just stared into my eyes. This is kinda creepy if you ask me... „Uhm hello? Excuse me?". No answer. „Excuse me, sir, is there anything I can help you with?", I asked again until he finally answered. Seems like he just zoned out. „Ah oh uhm sorry, uh I-I have a problem in choosing a boquet for my grandfather. He's in the hospital right now... and uh I, uh I wanted to ask you if you have any suggestions. It's just that, all those boquets are so pretty and I have no idea which one I should choose!", he replied while smiling. The moment I saw him, he already reminded me of something... Sunflowers... he's just like a sunflower...

„Sure, of course I can help", I replied trying to act as normal as possible, but my mouth wanted to smile so bad. (Does anyone of you ever had those moments when ppl are asking you random stuff and you can't help but smile and it's really awkward)

„Or perhaps, could you please make a boquet yourself? You seem like you have good taste ^^", he asked me. „Oh uhm sure", I replied fast and started picking flowers and binding them together. First of all I took one sunflower. I have a feeling, that his grandfather would surely like a boquet that would remind him of his grandson. These thoughts were haunting me the whole time while I was wrapping up the flowers. Something kept bothering me. Was it his eyes? His voice? Or was it that he reminded me of sunflowers? And from that moment on sunflowers were my favourite flowers...

                                    ♪─── ♡ ───♪

Yuuji's POV:

A boring Monday..., I say as I walk to the local flower shop. At least I don't have school today... I thought I could buy some flowers for him so he won't feel miserable. As I open the door, the first thing I saw was... a majestic pair of ocean blue eyes, looking straight at me. I felt like I could drown in them forever. It was as if god put a peice of the ocean into his eyes... for a second, I was just looking at him. What are you doing Yuuji? You don't even know him! I break eye contact and search for a perfect boquet. Ooh, this one's pretty! No, this one's better. No this one- Ah this- No. These are all so pretty I can't decide. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I look up and see a boy with dark eyebags looking at me, smiling. Honestly I was kinda dissappointed that it wasn't the blue-eyed one. „Seems like your struggeling on picking one of those boquets?", he asked me. „Yeah, kind of" I said while scratching the back of my neck. „Why don't you go to him?", the boy said while pointing at the blue-eyed one, „I bet he has great taste, afterall, he bound all those boquets together". „Thank you for your advice ^^", I replied as I walked torwards the blue-eyed one. My eyes were locked to his, it's like he cursed me.

As soon as I stood close enough to see all of the beautiful features he had, my mind stopped working. His long eyelashes, his funny looking hair, his majestic blue eyes, his rosy lips, his slim waist- hold up. What am I thinking? But my eyes wouldn't stop looking at him. Am I going crazy? (Yes u are boi ur experiencing h o m o s e x u a l i t y) I don't even know him! „Uhm excuse me, sir, is there anything I can help you with?", he asks me. His voice... „Ah oh uhm sorry, uh I-I have a problem in choosing a boquet for my grandfather. He's in the hospital right now... and uh I, uh I wanted to ask you if you have any suggestions. It's just that, all those boquets are so pretty and I have no idea which one I should choose!", I said awkwarldy. You're even prettier that those boquets... „Sure, of course I can help", he replies in a casual tone. Why am I dissappointed in his behaviour? „Or perhaps, could you please make a bouquet yourself? You seem like you have good taste ^^", I say. I hope I'm not bothering him. „Oh uhm sure", he replies quickly and starts picking flowers. The whole time, he kept his head low. How I wished I could stare into his eyes...

After a while he finished wrapping it up. It was beautiful. Just like him... It was a combination of white and yellow, the astonishing part was the sunflower in the middle. To be honest, I didn't expect a boquet this large. A small one would be okay... I bet this is going to cost so much. „1500 yen please", he reached out his hand. H-His hand? I slowly put the money into his hand, trying to avoid contact but suddenly we touch. My body was on fire literally and I couldn't hold it anymore. „Goodbye and have a nice day! I really like you're eyes!", I shout as I run outside. WHY HAVE I SAID THAT?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAH! I mentally slap myself and wanted to focus on not to destroy the flowers.

And that is how we met...

Eeeek I was so excited for writing this one-shot (I should be studying physics bc we have an exam tomorrow and I don't understand a thing lol) :D

I just found out that Yuuji was older than Megumi?...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

711K 12.9K 108
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
32.6K 455 27
Cute scenarios about okkotsu and inumaki. [And probably some steamy smuts too]
449K 6.1K 63
Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU OR THE CHARACTERS A...
16.7K 405 12
A hellhound who's wandering around until he suddenly gets picked up by jujutsu sorcerers Jjk does not belong to me or the pictures in this book only...