HighSchool DxD: The Jujutsu G...

由 RedHood129

A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend... 更多

Chapter 1: Ryota Hinokami and Issei Hyoudou
Chapter 2: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 4: Storming the Fallen Church
Chapter 5: Asia Argento
Chapter 6: Working as a Devil
Chapter 7: Familiar Time
Chapter 8: Picking a Fight
Chapter 9: Training Camp
Chapter 10: The Rating Game
Chapter 11: No!
Chapter 12: Disciple of the Honored One

Chapter 3: Jujutsu Sorcery and a Stray Hunt

2.3K 75 50
由 RedHood129

Ryota's Apartment
Ryota POV
I woke up like any other day I described to this moment.

Honestly, nothing's changed since my reincarnation as a devil. Aside that I most sure can't let my family know now. Being jujutsu royalty sucks.

I did my ordinary routine for mornings. Shower, get dressed and eat breakfast. Just as I was about to get my bag and head out, I heard a knock on my door.

Ryota: Hm?

I went up to my apartment door, and to my surprise...it's Rias.

Ryota: Rias?

Rias: Suprised?

Ryota: Yeah, a little...What're you doing here?

Rias: Just on my way to school. But I thought I'd walk with you today.

Ryota: Eh...? Why?

Rias: I walked with Issei yesterday so I think I should at least give you a chance to as well...And besides...We can have a chance to chat and bond.

I don't know what Rias is talking about or what's going on with her. But I don't think she'll leave me alone. So I don't think I have a choice in this. I joined Rias in walking to school with her.

Small Timeskip
Streets
3rd Person POV
Rias and Ryota were seen walking to school together. Ryota seemed a bit awkward.

Ryota's Mind: (What do I even do? I've never even talked to Rias. What should I ask?)

Just then, Rias turned around.

Rias: I'm curious about you, Ryota.

Ryota: Hm?

Rias: You said you were familiar with coverups. Right?

Ryota nodded.

Ryota: Yeah. I am.

Rias: Wanna go into further detail about it?

Ryota took a deep breath and exhaled for a moment. Afterwards, he turned to Rias.

Ryota: You sure about it?

Rias: I run an Occult Research Club...Don't I? Come on now, you can speak up.

Ryota moved his eyes away from Rias and then sighed.

Ryota: Well...To put it to simple terms...I'm a jujutsu sorcerer.

Rias stopped and stood there for a moment. It seemed as if she was frozen in place.

Rias: Mm...?

Rias finally spoke some words.

Rias: Wait...You're kidding right?

Ryota shook his head.

Ryota: I'm not. It's still a thing to this day. A group of humans defending humanity against the creatures we call, the Cursed Spirits.

Ryota went up to Rias, and she put her hand on her head.

Rias: That's really a surprise for me. My father once told me all about jujutsu sorcerers when I was younger. I didn't know they still existed to this day.

Ryota: I guess I can understand that. Jujutsu sorcerers only have two schools they can attend to become sorcerers. Tokyo and Kyoto. But they both write down that their schools are a religious school as a coverup.

Rias: And that explains your familiarity to using coverups.

Ryota: Yeah. You could say I'm pretty familiar with the supernatural.

Rias: Wow...if I knew you were this, I would've tried to get you in my household much earlier. You know?

Ryota: Clever...Already suspicious.

Rias: Hey, relax now...I didn't even know who you were, until I asked around after I saw you outside my club for the first time.

Ryota suddenly stopped and turned to Rias once more.

Ryota: If you don't mind...I have to say that I really like your eyes.

Rias: Ah...?

Rias felt a very light and unnoticeable pink tint on her cheeks.

Ryota: When I first laid my eyes on them, it was like looking into a treasure box filled with the most illustrious jewels imaginable.

Rias's already pink cheeks grew to be more pink, which now Ryota noticed.

Ryota: Something wrong?

Rias snapped out of it quickly and just smiled.

Rias: No. Nothing's wrong at all. It was just very sweet of you to say such a thing.

Ryota: Heh...

Ryota put his hand behind his head and looked away. He looked away with a smile.

Ryota: Just...trying to be nice...That's all.

Rias: Well...You did a great job...You must know to live an easy life as a sorcerer.

Ryota then looked down at the ground. He wasn't smiling anymore.

Ryota: Actually...It's not that simple.

Rias: Hm...? What do you mean?

Ryota: Jujutsu sorcerers detach themselves from normal society and genuine compassion. So it's pretty difficult for some jujutsu sorcerers to feel compassion due to the nonstop and constant mental and physical trauma that accompanies this sort of lifestyle. I know that there are many jujutsu sorcerers fight this malaise by building up their mental fortitude. Some jujutsu sorcerers even shed their human compassion to build psychological defenses. In some cases, sorcerers even sacrifice part of their sanity as a means to cope with the hardships of sorcery life. It's not easy to be a sorcerer, and I love the idea of compassion.

Rias: I see...Then allow me to apologize to you Ryota...I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Ryota: It's fine...It's the way the jujutsu sorcerers are willing to make as sacrifices...Now come on. We should get going to school.

Rias: Yeah, we should.

Rias and Ryota resumed their walking path to school together.

Meanwhile, a certain black haired woman, with a notable scar across her face could be seen staring at them. She wore a dark purple baseball hat, white overalls over a black low-cut, long-sleeved shirt, and dark-colored shoes. The woman pulled out her phone and made a call.

???: Hello?

???: Hey, sorry to bother you Shoko. But I think I saw one of your students here...Yeah...In a place called Kuoh Town, Japan...Please don't ask me why I'm here.

Timeskip
Occult Research Club
Rias was seen talking to Issei, as if it was a bit of a scolding.

Rias: You must never go near the Church again, Issei.

Issei: Why?

Rias: For devils like us, the Church is enemy territory...Simply setting foot inside would create major problems for both angels and devils...Surely you could sense that something was telling you to be careful.

Issei: Oh...That's what it was...When I went near the church I thought I felt a chill, and my left hand tensed up.

Rias: That was your devil instinct telling you danger was near. Being in close proximity to someone from the Church is a very risky proposition...Also...What's even more dangerous is that some of the exorcists affiliated with the Church use Sacred Gears. They could really hurt you. Issei?

Issei: Yeah, I'm listening.

Rias: Just know that if a devil receives a devil-purge it's utterly annihilated...Nil...The end of the line...They can feel nothing...They're gone forever. You can never come back from that...Do you understand?

Issei: I got it.

Rias: I'm sorry...I've gotten too worked up...I want you to be more careful, that's all.

Issei: Of course.

Rias turned around and walked away from Issei.

However, Akeno and Ryota were both nearby standing against a wall across from one another. As Rias passed by, Akeno turned to Ryota and the young man shrugged his shoulders.

Timeskip
Evening
Issei and Ryota were both seen at the couches. Issei was packing his bag.

Issei: Well great...I guess I've gone and done it again...Seems like she's always pissed off at me for something.

Just then, as Issei was muttering to himself, Akeno arrived from behind the couch behind Issei.

Akeno: She's not pissed off you know; she's just worried about you, silly boy.

Issei immediately flinched at the sound of her voice and turned to her.

Issei: You scared me!

The next second later, Rias arrived in and closed the door behind her. When she turned around, she looked somewhat surprised to see Akeno.

Rias: You're still here...I thought you had gone home for the day.

Akeno: We just received a message from the archduke.

Rias: The archduke?

Akeno then spoke in. A very serious tone.

Akeno: It was urgent...A stray devil has been causing trouble nearby.

Timeskip
Nightfall
Abandoned Building
The peerage of Rias Gremory arrived at an area where the supposed stray devil was causing trouble.

Kiba: Stray devils start out as devil's servants.

Issei: You mean like we are?

Kiba: No, not exactly...Once in a while, a servant rebels and kills their master to gain freedom. Then they become strays.

Akeno: According to the reports, this stray has been tricking people into that abandoned house and eating them.

Issei: Gross!

Akeno: Tonight's job shouldn't be too hard; just find the beast and kill it.

Ryota looked around the perimeter.

Ryota: Hmm...No signs of a curse. Although this could develop one.

Issei: Eh? Curse what now?

Ryota: It's nothing. Forget about what I said Issei.

Kiba: Look. These monsters are pure evil. They don't care about anything but their own selfish desires. And that always ends in ugliness.

Ryota: No matter what, I know how to fight.

Ryota began shadowboxing a bit.

Ryota: I'll hit em with the good ol' fashioned "Left, Right, Goodnight" Style!

Kiba and Koneko both just stared at one another, unimpressed by their third year newbie.

Akeno: Why don't we get inside. Shall we?

And just like that, the group began entering inside the building looking around for the stray devil.

Rias: Issei? Ryota?

Issei: Uh...Yes, President?

Ryota: What's up?

Rias: Are you two familiar with the game of chess?

Issei: Yeah, sort of...I've played it, but I totally suck.

Ryota: Jokes on you Issei, I've played it and I'm pretty good at it. I even played shogi!

Issei: Shut up.

Rias: Enough...As the master, I'm the King...My empress is the Queen...My cavalier the knight...My tank, the rook...My clergyman, the bishop...And my foot soldier, the pawn. Devils with titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces to each one of their servants.

Issei: That sounds kick A.

Rias: We have a special name for them...We call them our 'evil pieces.'

Ryota: Interesting.

Issei: Sorry, but why are you telling me this?

Rias: I want you both to watch and learn...Pay close attention to my devils as they do battle here tonight.

Issei: Oh okay.

Ryota sighed.

Ryota: Alright fine. I'll sit on the bench and learn.

Koneko: It's here.

Just then, the sound of a woman could be heard.

???: Now what could that foul, fecal smell be? Mmmm, and something smells quite delicious as well...! I wonder if it tastes sweet...Or bitter!

At that moment, the first thing Issei saw, was a nice pair of rocking big tits.

Issei: I see big boobies!

The woman appeared as she was shown as beautiful, with long hair and as stated, a rocking pair of big tits.

Rias: Viser, you wretch...You betrayed your master and ran away to fulfill the lustful wants and desires that have consumed you. Your sins are worthy of a thousand hells. In the name of the great Marquis of Gremory...Be gone...Or meet your death!

Viser: Oh, just give it a rest, you little slut...! You always have had it in for me...!

Viser began to play with her breasts and mock Rias.

Viser: You're just jealous cause your breasts will never be as luscious as these!

Rias: This is your final warning: Go back to your master now!

Issei: Whoa...This is a stray devil...? She looks like a soft-core late-night cable-star!

Viser: Let me show you what I'm made of then!

Just at the next couple seconds, Viser transformed into her true from, as a horrifying monster. That wiped the smile of Issei's face.

Kiba: Ya see what I mean? When I said it ends in ugliness, I wasn't joking.

Issei: She's got a really nice rack though...What a waste.

Ryota: Rias and Akeno, are way better than her in the first place.

Viser's nipples grew long and magic circles formed around them.

Issei: Uh-oh...This is not good!

Ryota: Duck!

Her breasts fired and Rias ran and pulled Issei down. Ryota dodged by ducking down as well. The two boys looked up behind the wall to see it melting.

Issei: This is a porn I don't wanna be in!

Ryota: Acidic Titty Milk...Who would've thought? Hm.

Rias: Please be careful...Kiba!

Kiba: On it!

Kiba grabbed his sword and instantly moved as if he vanished on spot. This shocked Issei.

Issei: He just vanished!

Ryota: No...He's moving fast. Isn't he?

Rias: You're right Ryota. He's just moving fast. In this game, he's my knight. His attribute is speed...And his ultimate attack weapon is his sword.

Kiba proceeded to cut off the arms of Viser, which caused her to scream in agony. Koneko then went onto Viser, unfazed and unarmed.

Issei: Koneko...! Watch out!

Viser grew a set of teeth on her lower half, and she used them to grab Koneko by seemingly squatting. Issei flinched in horror. Even Ryota was surprised.

Rias: It's all right.

The group saw as Koneko pried free from the monster. And her clothes were torn.

Rias: In the game, she's my rook...Her attribute is simple...She has an unparalleled strength. That won't even put a dent in her.

Koneko: See you on the flip side.

Koneko proceeded to shatter Viser's teeth and throw the monster into some pillars, which broke as Viser fell through and onto the floor.

Issei: Mental note to self...Do not piss her off.

Ryota: I'm sure that's a note that will easily be ignored.

Rias: Akeno?

Akeno: Oh, is it my turn? How exciting...I so love this game.

Just as Rias wasn't looking, one of the dissected hands of Viser sprung free and charged at her with an open palm.

Issei: Look out!

Ryota instantly grabbed Rias and carried her bridal style, jumping into the air as Issei summoned his sacred gear to punch it away.

Rias: Ah...Thanks for that, boys.

Issei: Hey, no problem...My body did that on its own.

Ryota: We've always got your back now. We're comrades.

Rias: Can you set me down now?

Once landing, Ryota put Rias back on her feet. She turned to Akeno once more.

Rias: Akeno...Finish her off please.

Akeno: I've got news for you: You're not the only one who likes to play rough here...So, let's you and I have some fun!

Akeno began to conjure lightning from her hands. A sadistic smile grew on her face.

The next few seconds, she began electrocuting the stray. It screamed in pain.

Rias: Akeno is my Queen. Her attributes are a perfect combo of all the other pieces. She's simply unbeatable.

Akeno: Tough girl...Not ready to give up yet...? Goody! I get to play some more!~

Rias: Her weapon is a dark, magical power...And that's not all.

Akeno proceeded to lick her lips, her cheeks grew pink.

Akeno: This violence...It's making me so hot.

Rias closed her eyes and sighed.

Rias: She's really into S&M.

Akeno: Is this as good for you as it is for me?!!!

Issei: You mean she gets off on this?

Issei's Mind: (I mean...I'm totally cool with that. So what?! She's hot! Akeno's into S&M!)

Just then, Issei's face went blank.

Issei's Mind: (Akeno's into S&M.)

His face then showed one in pure fear.

Issei's Mind: (Oh fuck. Akeno's into S&M.)

Issei then turned to Ryota.

Issei's Mind: (Ryota!)

Ryota in that moment has a look of awe on his face with a massive blush, his lips quivering as he stared at Akeno.

Rias: Something wrong Issei?

Issei: Nope! Nothing at all!

Rias: Akeno...I think she's had enough.

Akeno stopped electrocuting Viser and turned around with a cute closed eye smile, with her hand on her cheek.

Akeno: Aww, over already...? I was just starting to enjoy myself.

Akeno giggled a bit. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ryota standing in front of her with widened eyes and a blank stare.

Ryota: I love you.

Akeno: Oh...? Is that so...?

Rias went up to a defeated Viser.

Rias: Any last words before we finish this?

Viser: Go to hell.

Rias: All right...How about we get it over with then? Game over.

Rias fired a dark red orb of magic at Viser. Aura surrounded Viser as she screamed in pain and agony. Suddenly, a green light appeared and Viser's body and vanished.

Rias: We're done here...Come on.

Rias turned to her peerage.

Rias: Let's go home.

Peerage: Sounds good to me.

Issei: But...Wait a second.

Rias stopped and turned to Issei.

Rias: What's wrong?

Issei: What am I...? What chess piece...? I'd just like to know how I fit in...Tell me: Am I a knight or something bad ass like that?

Rias: You're a pawn...Just like Ryota here.

Ryota: Okay...Makes sense...I can be used everywhere.

Issei: But I don't wanna be a pawn.

Rias: Well...I'm sorry...It's what you are.

Issei began to whine and complain. Meanwhile, Ryota turned to Koneko.

Ryota: Yo Koneko. Here's this.

Ryota took off his jacket and handed it to Koneko.

Ryota: To cover yourself.

Koneko:...Thanks.

Koneko took the jacket and wrapped it around her body that was covered in torn clothes.

Just like that, the peerage went home, amidst all of Issei's complaining.

Timeskip
Nightfall
Ryota's Apartment
Ryota was home and he exhaled.

He took off his shoes and sat on his couch.

Ryota: Another day done...I wonder what Akihiko is doing.

Soon, a red magic circle appeared. Ryota looked at the circle to see that Rias transported through. But her hair was tied up and her clothes were black.

Ryota: Rias? What's up?

Rias: I just came to check up on you.

Ryota: Oh...I'm fine.

Rias: But you're not...aren't you?

Ryota: Hm?

Ryota turned to see Rias give him a serious look on her face. He looked away and sighed.

Ryota: Guess you can now look through me now that I told you everything.

Rias sat down on the couch.

Rias: Come here.

Ryota: Huh...? Rias, what're you-

Rias gently grabbed his head and pulled him close to her. Eventually Ryota found himself to be in Rias's lap, his head resting there. His eyes were widened as all he could see was Rias's covered breasts and her face while her soft hands touched his head and ruffled his hair.

Rias: I want you to know that I care. Okay? So please...rest as much as you like. I'll be here until you fall asleep.

Ryota said nothing as Rias was gently moving her fingers across his scalp.

Ryota: Hey Rias...

Rias: What is it?

Ryota: If I never became a devil, and you and I met face to face...How would you take it...? How would you take encountering a jujutsu sorcerer?

Rias: Hm...? That's a good question.

Ryota: Every sorcerer is different...It's all I can say.

Rias: Well....I guess I'd be cautious, and not reveal my identity...If it were you, I'd try and be friendly...show that there's more to war, and slaying curses.

Ryota:....If that's the case...I'd probably ask you, to be my friend.

Rias: That sounds lovely Ryota.

For a few moments, it was nothing put nostalgic feelings for Ryota, as he stared into the electric blue eyes that belonged to Rias.

He felt for the first time in years....at peace.

Just then, Rias felt a sense.

Rias: Ryota...we need to go.

Ryota: Huh? Why?

Rias: I can feel it...Issei's in trouble.

______________________________

Akeno Himejima

A third year at Kuoh Academy, and the Vice President of the Occult Research Club. She and Rias share the title of being "Kuoh Academy's Great Ladies", for being the most popular girls at school. She is also Rias's Queen, holding the title, The Priestess of Thunder.

For this story, Akeno will serve as a lover to Ryota Hinokami.

______________________________

Okay! That ends the chapter!

The next one will be a long one. So get ready!

Also, I got asked to see if I can make an image of Rias letting Ryota use her as a lap pillow. And one of these turned out.

Ryota: Hey Rias...I don't think this is what fans want to see...

Rias: But it's funny though. Right?!

______________________________

Okay, if there's any questions, feel free to comment here.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all continue to enjoy!

Now stay safe out there.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
57.3K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...
6.7K 220 22
Y/N is a new transfer student at Kuoh Academy. He believed romance was out to the cards for him, until he saw her. Now all he wishes is to have a rel...
163K 2.5K 20
A child born to Zeoticus and a Low Born Commoner. The younger brother of Sirzechs & the older brother of Rias. Unlike his half-siblings who inherite...