Touch

De hanjibbangforever

Hanni is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down... Mais

Family Reunion
No!
Pervert
Animosity
Leading To A Dark Path- M
Piece Of A Broken Past
The Real Murder
Losing Sanity
Split -M
Killer
What Really Happened
Goner-M
The Good And The Bad
Facing Really
Path To Happiness

Killing Is Fun

716 56 9
De hanjibbangforever

[WARNING]

NSFW (contains murder)

Minji's POV

I can't help but gasp for some air. I've been passing out alot lately and I dunno why? And all I dream about is Mirei lifeless eyes staring at me.

Sometimes I wanna believe that I was the one who really killed her. Maybe I am really a psychopath. Just like what people around me had been telling.

I was different physically and mentally eversince. Kids who always bullies me ended up hurt coz I of me. I hurt 'em. I was a troublemaker back then. My father always pays for my damages.

I remember that I even burned a whole car when I was 13. Just bcoz the asshole owner threw a cigarette on me. So I burned his expensive car. And I didn't even remember doing that.

But I am not a psychopath..

I am not.

But why did I have take meds? Why the police had to isolate me in the prison? Why I always hallucinate?

Why I don't feel any remorse when I hurt someone. Like how I tortured my ex bestfriend.

But he already told me who was the real killer? So why am I questioning my own mental stability. Was he lying to me?

I suffered alot during those years inside that fucking hellhole. And I am finally free. I should move on.

But Mirei won't forgive me. I should bring her the real murderer. I should give her the justice that she deserves.

Am I even capable when I can't even stand up to drink some water.

I am thirsty. And I am here lying on my couch for hours now. After drinking my maintenance.

The tv is open.

My apartment is dark.

The only Illumination is the side lamp.

"The women were identified as prostitutes working in a famous bar in Gangnam.."

My sight is blurry. But I can clearly hear the news.

"The women were last seen 2 weeks ago at the bar they are working at. The killer is suspected to be their customer that night.."

I opened my eyes widely to see the pictures of the women on the television.

"Club 89'." I murmured when I read the headline. I noticed the women. I was at Club 89 2 weeks ago!

I gained all my strength to get up. I feel so nauseous. My meds are so strong. I wish Hanni is here to take care of me. But I don't wanna bother her coz she can't find out about my medicines.

I was shocked.

They're the girls I've met!

They're both dead.

Killed brutally.

They've been chopped.

Who was the killer?

Did I kill 'em?

No, why can't I remember?

I stood up but stumbled dowm the carpeted floor. I can't even feel any pain.

I suddenly feel sleepy again.

I wanna die.

_________

Hanni's POV

I did not get the chance to see teahyung. But he video called me. I need to go to work early coz we're having a big event. Minji is still not texting nor chatting me. I started to get nervous.

Why are you even nervous?

She's a murderer, Hanni.

Fuck, my mind is being so loud right now. How will I focus on my work today? I am worried about Minji. She's always texting me every 8am.

Should I check on her?

No, idiot. You have so much thing to do at the company. Stop being stupid and focus on your own life. Minji's probably killing someone.

NO!

I kicked the break of my car. Making the cars behind me horned loudly. I massaged my temple. I continued driving. Thank goodness, no one bumped against my car. I'm still in our street so there aren't so much cars.

This paranoid is stressing me out so much. I need to really set an appointment to my psychiatrist. But I have to check on Minji first.

Inner me keeps saying that I should trust my instinct. But what can I do?

I think I am inlove with Kim Minji.

That's why I'm having some trust issues coz I'm afraid of this feeling. I'm afraid that this might lead me to my own death.

How about my husband? Do I still love him? I dunno.... He's the best husband someone could ever had. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He's too kind to be with someone who's just betraying him.

Foolish, yes. I AM FOOLISH

I drifted to the other direction. To Minji's apartment. I need to know what she's doing. I have to know if this feeling is real. Or I'm just exaggerating or curious.. I dunno.

Minji's POV

I woke up in my bed. I remember passing out on the floor last night. But how did I get in my bed?

"Minji?"

That's the answer.

Hanni, holding a bed tray table smiling. Oh how good waking up and seeing her lovely smile greeting me. Her gummy smile is the cutest ever. I can wake up to that for the rest of my life.

But what is she doing here?

"Are you okay,now?" She asked putting the tray over my legs."I cooled you some breakfast. I saw you lying on the unconscious. I thought you were dead but your just sleeping. You are heavy..."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You didn't text me this morning so I thought there's something happening to you..." She fixed my messy hair.

"Thank you.."I smiled at her.

"What happened to you?" She asked with a worried tone." Did you drink last night?"

"Ah,it's nothing.."I held her hand." Don't you have work today?"

"Well, I have but I just need to check on you.."

"I feel so guilty." I joked.

"It's okay,baby..." she's about to kiss me but I dodged it.

"Don't you like my kiss?" She frowned at me.

"Morning breath.." I explained.

"I don't care.."She grabbed my face and kissed me.

I ate the breakfast she prepared for me before she left for work. It's already 10am. I need to check the bastard on the the abandoned building to know if he's still alive. I'm gonna ask him some questions regarding that night,of course.

I need to move faster or I'll end up failing this mission.

But how?

I'm even confused on what's happening to me. The women I met on the bar. Did I kill 'em?

Or it was just a coincidence.

Then who killed them, anyway?

Hanni's POV

When I saw Minji lying on the floor. I felt my heart skipped a beat. I thought she's dead. Thank goodness, when I checked on her. She's even snoring. So felt so relieved.

But something is bothering me.

"Carbamazephine..."I read the medicine's name on my phone. I took a photo of a bottle I saw on Minji's coffee table.

The medicine is an antidepressant, anticonvulsant, anti aggression. Why is she taking this medicine? This is for epilepsy.

It's also being used to treat mental disorder such as Bipolar disorder.

I also saw some other meds like xanax. Xana is for depression and anxiety,etc..

She's taking medicines for mental disorder.. She has a mental disorder!

I should be afraid of her after finding out she's taking medicines to treat her mental issues. But here I am,thinking of how to help her.

I decided to not finish the event. I need to take care of Minji. I'm gonna ask her. I have to help her. Deep inside me is telling me to trust her. Even if the other side is telling me to stay away from her.

I only stayed in the company for 5 hours bcoz I can't even focus. My mind is a hundred percent thinking about Minji. Even if my mind is in chaos right now.

My mind is telling me the right thing to do. But my heart is taking over my system..

Third Person POV

"W-who was there?" the woman tied to a wall notice a silhouette in the dark." P-please, don't kill me. I didn't do anything to whoever you are please.."

The naked woman is panicking now. When the figure started walking towards her.

"You look like an art..."The person wearing a dirty sack mask said.."Your pussy was good when I was fucking you while you're tied against the wall. I was so turned on.."

"W-who are you?!" The woman screamed."What did I do to you?!"

"Nothing... I just like killing and raping women.." The masked killer leaned near her face." It makes me so fucking happy torturing women.I was a teenager when I first killed a woman. It's so damn addicting. And now I can't stop.."

"YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!"

"There's no hell,sweetie.." The masked figure lifted a long thin knife and slashed the woman's throat spurted the blood out and staining the already blood stained sack mask of the killer.."I am the hell,maybe..."

The blood from the slashed neck dripping down uncontrollably on the womans body.

"Women are beautiful when theyre already dead.." The masked figure started slashing the body of the dead woman. Playing with the knife using the body.

The abandoned and old building was filled with maniacal laugh of the masked figure while brutally slicing every part of the woman's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.6K 772 24
This One Shot is all about bbangsaz IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE , YOU CAN FREE TO LEAVE. NO ONE FORCE YOU😉 MINJI G!P😏🔞
109K 5.8K 51
When two people found something they weren't looking for-in each other. An AU in which Hanni and Minji meet at work. (They are all adults in this f...
33.8K 1.7K 22
Last night was the most embarrassing night of my life. I was that girl. You know, the highly intoxicated chick celebrating her twenty-fifth birthday...
34.3K 2.3K 34
I love you, even when you're only a hope. :3 Remember to separate fiction from reality ! This one is the sequel of HOME. I hope you all will enjoy t...