𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹...

Av Chassidy800

"And here we have cottonmouth. She may not look like much but don't let her sweetness fool you." "She's small... Mer

𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑴
𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍
𝑴𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆

240 12 0
Av Chassidy800

This was the day that was feared.
People feared if she'd do it again had she'd remembered it correctly.

This was the day haymitch nicknamed her "five feet of fury". By the day others nicknamed her "cottonmouth".

This was the day almost do one could look at her the same again. They knew she had finally been pushed over. They just didn't realize it was this far.

As suki held one of the careers almost lovingly people watching knew something bad was on the verge of happening.
She had been able to trick most of the careers.
Most.

"You want me to get you some water?" Suki asked with a sweet and caring smile. The career who's name she didn't bother to remember simply nodded is head.

As she got up she saw one of the last female careers looking at her with a glare. Suki couldn't help but smirk.

Suki had went and got the water and came back skipping. "Here's iodine." Suki whispered. The career took both the water and the iodine a bit hesitantly.

Suki had been taking care of the careers like family. Maybe she had really forgave them. She barely ate. She was like there little guard. But not a lapdog.

"Why'd you not get water for yourself?" Suki had always called this tribute knuckles for the bruising she had upon them.

"It's an alliance isn't it? Besides us there's only a few people left. I'm a little too weak to fight you guys at the moment anyway and I know how badly you guys wanna get home." Suki took a pause.

"So just be happy IM being useful." It was clear there was underlying venom in suki's voice. She had really pointed out how it seemed this career wasn't pulling her weight.

"She's right. Maybe you should just go." The main career boy announced. He and another career had noticed this one wasn't pulling as much weight as I career should.

"She is scum from 11, we are careers from 3 and 2, why is she even here!?" The career snapped. Suki pretended to take offense to this. But before she could speak the main career spoke up once more.

"Listen! She's here because she is actually helping. Do you even know how to work any weapons or anything here? You've done nothing. You sit on your ass 24/7 acting useless. She's from 11? So what, she's still more important than you."

Suki almost wanted to smirk at how heavily she was being defended. And now, replacing a career. She softly rolled her eyes as the career left and turned back to the main one.

"A little harsh?" She made it sound like she was halfway joking and halfway serious. Almost as if she had felt bad.

"No. You're youngest and weakest person here and you're still doing better than she ever could." Suki smiled sweetly with a bit of pride.

She had carefully looked at the boy as he drank the water.

The sun was setting and the last career besides the main one and the one that had seemingly just been kicked out was basically asleep now.

"I would've been betting on you." Suki whispers before seeing the career seem a bit taken aback.

"If i wasn't in here right now best believe I would've hoped people would sponsor you." It's not normal for any of the careers to show or receive love.

Suki tears up seemingly feeling like she's once again scared or ruined things. She tries to get up only to be softly grabbed.

"I'll win for you. Promise."

Suki tilted her head and cracked a smile. "Good."

The career didn't want to get to emotional though, obviously. He had sighed and drank a bit more water. "You 11 people always that emotional?" The career speaks trying to go back to his unfavorable ways.

Suki can only chuckle and nod her head. "Maybe we should kill her." Suki gasps softly at this suggestion.

"But she's career like you." Suki whispers in a look of shock and concern. "Yeah. But you might as well get the other careers out before it's too late anyways. Everyone else is kind of a...non factor."

"Well I see." This is a shock to people at home watching. To the female careers family. And the fact that it's being discussed with a non career a little early is baffling.

Suki fed the career the fish they had caught. She would cook and feed them. They seemed like family.

"Now, now, you'll need to chug this. The games are gonna be over before you know it and you don't need to be dehydrated on the last day." Suki tries to be soft but also firm as she points this.

The career huffs in irritation before doing as told. Suki smiles before laying against the tree ready to keep watch.

She let out a breath of relief as she looked up at the sky while the anthem played. Saw all the people the boy killed today. Around five or six.

This year surprisingly not a lot of people died during the cornucopia blood bath. It didn't matter though.

More fun for the careers. This career was strong. It seems as though he and suki were caring the group and keeping them alive.

Suki thought about when he punched someone's eye out of socket.

It was a brutal, brutal year.

Suki tapped the careers hand twice. It seemed as though that was her way of saying goodnight.

And only a few seconds later did she hear the boy coughing up blood. She immediately turned around seemingly curious.

"Suki! What the fuck was in that water!?" He exclaimed. It's like his insides were melting or dissolving with the way he would lay unable to move before shaking wildly.

"Just a pinch of love." Suki spoke softly with an almost mocking smile. In reality she had put much more. Arsenic.

With clapped her hands sweetly as she looked the boy in his eyes. She had pulled out his favorite knife before ripping open his chest.

Blood was everywhere. The irony smell of blood mad suki shiver with passion.

She turned to the other career who she knew had to be fully awake now. And he nearly was.

"Shhh!!! Stay down!" Suki whisper yelled as the boy started to wake. Tears started to fall from her eyes rapidly.

Before he could try to calm her down feeling a confused ,angry, and sympathetic, he felt something missing.

He felt his bottom jaw missing the life he had suddenly fading. It felt like a blur.

Suki held his jaw in front of his face And gave the chin a tiny kiss.

She can't even remember what the weapon was called. She just knew it would be perfect for dismembering.

When she was sure the boy had been taken care of she went to find the female tribute. She had used the night vision goggles she'd been familiar you with in an eleven.

She put them on and went on her little hunt. She heard a voice in her head telling her to rush to the right.

She couldn't feel the pain in her legs as she continued for what felt like an hour. Then she finally saw her. Suki held back a smile.

She knew this last career wouldn't really care that the others had died since she kicked them out. Suki knew that she could cry and run towards her yapping about how SOMEONE killed the careers.

It just wouldn't do anything for her. Plus it wouldn't make sense for these years games.

Suki checked on the snake in her bag that was hissing now crazily. It was definitely agitated.

In suki's left ear she heard two tributes running.

The career had spotted her with a sigh and motioned her over. This was it.

The games didn't even last almost two days after this night.

This was the night, a part of the games that would shake panem for the rest of history.

And this was just the beginning. Things would only get more brutal, disgusting and vile from this point on.

This was the beginning of the red wedding.

━━━━━━ʕʔ━━━━━━━

Suki was now waking up and things still felt so strange. She could barely remember the slaughters no many how many times she's had to watch them.

She could never remember the name or face of the person she hanged using there intestines. It's like it had never happened. Didn't matter now though. Any second she'd be getting ready to meet everyone.

If it was like yesterday than it would all be a whole blur. She kind of hoped for that. This was gonna be a pain in her ass. She was angry.

She got up and quickly started her morning before heading to seeder. It read breakfast and she was the only one there.

Something felt very off in seeders eyes. Conniving in all honesty to be exact.

"You know I don't think I ever actually liked you. Not after what you did." Suki tilted her head slightly when she finally heard seeder speak up. Seeder was usually always so naturing towards suki.

"And then look at the way you dress. Are you supposed to be innocent or a whore?" Suki tried to just bottle up her rage. It wasn't worth it today or right now.

"Well unlike you I actually no my worth and I won't die alone." She spat with venom. It wasn't anything crazy. She just wanted to defend herself without causing and full on fight on the train.

"Watch who you're talking to girl. I would hate to hurt ya precious feelings." It was so strange for seeder to be talking like this. She was around her fifties probably and was talking to teenager this way for no reason at all.

"Unlike you bitch ,I don't have to shake my ass or do anything for a man or no one to get them to stay." Suki finally snaps. She had always heard that seeder would do anything for a man to stay. Not because she fully loved them of course. Just because she also wanted to see what they could offer and if they'd really love her.

"Get yo disrespectful behind out of here. You think that just because you're the capitol darling, snow's victor and all that other garbage that your special. Ya not."

Suki had enough of this now. She had always been humble. So when someone tries to lie like this it really gets her worked up. "We're all the same here. We're all gonna be washed up victors one day. None of us will ever be capitol no matter how many times they treat us like it."

Before suki could leave chaff had just walked in. "Seeder." Chaff let out disappointed sigh. It was only seven in the morning. This was gonna be a long train ride. "I'll have a word with you later."

Chaff turned back to suki and gave her a reassuring father like smile. "Ya ready to see haymitch?" Suki can't help but giggle and nod immediately. She loves seeing haymitch. To some he may be a grumpy drunk but to suki he's a tough and broken man with a soft heart.

"Go find your stylist and I'll bring you back into the room. Is that okay?" Chaff asks already knowing the answer. "Okay!" Suki skips off to go find her stylist.

She finds there doors and starts to knock. She's a bit relieved they're allowed to be on the train.

Her jaw drops and she becomes ecstatic at the sight she sees.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

337K 7.3K 60
𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜 -𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 "Caring too much for my allies had made the loss all the worse, caring...
322K 7.9K 62
He meant everything to her. Three years later and she'd still do anything to keep him safe, sacrifice everything to protect him- even if that meant k...
16.1K 404 26
Though now she lived in the districts, she was capitol born. She knew all of his hardships and never looked at him any differently. She handled him w...
621K 15.3K 42
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦, 𝘢𝘯 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄 ❞ ・ 。゚☆: *. 𝐅𝐈𝐍�...