๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๏ผ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

Door drewsm0mmy

โžช๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๏ฟฝ... Meer

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
011
012
013

002

563 7 4
Door drewsm0mmy

➪𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕
—————————————————

───── ❝𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇❞ ─────
𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

john b asked julia if she wanted to hop on the boat with him because he had to drop the scuba gear off.

"glad you found dads compass huh?" julia asked noticing it in his hand

"yeah.. hey i have a question." he slightly moved his head around

"shoot" she waited

"what was dad like when you were younger?" he asked

"well, nothing special. he was the same. work before us." julia got up and stood next to him.

john b let out a sigh before trying to boost the mood by going faster

"john booker routledge. if you do not slow this boat down i'll push you off." julia crossed her arms

"julia marie routledge. id like to see you try" he laughed "we both know id push you off first.

when the siblings got to the camerons house they got onto wards boat and julia waited outside whilst john b returned the gear.

all of a sudden julia heard sarah speak "wheezie, shut up."

she opened her eyes to see john b "your not wheezie."

"correct. yeah." the brown haired boy said as he put the gear down "im sorry."

"what are you doing?" sarah sighed

"uh... im just dropping off some scuba gear." he looked at her "what are— what are you doing... here?"

"its our boat? its the only place with air conditioning" she looked out the glass doors and saw julia so she waved.

she asked him if he topped up the tanks and he made an excuse that the power was down and the compressors were off.

somehow she got the truth out of him by saying she was going to tell ward. julia walked in because they were flirting which is something she would not allow.

"can you guys stop flirting now?" and then she walked back out to see rafe in the garden.

he saw julia and signalled for her to come over so she did.

"what do you want rafe?" julia asked him as she walked over

"no need to be harsh julie" he replied

"can you not call me that please." she pulled a face at him

he laughed "hm why not?"

"because" she crossed her arms

"whatever you say julie. anyway, how come your here?" he stared at julia

"c-can you not stare at me please. its kind of scary. im here to see sarah if you must know." she smiled and lied

"could of guessed." he still stared at her

"rafe im serious. please stop."

"oh julie you know you love it." he smiled

she fake laughed "very funny"

"i got some stuff to do, so um.. maybe i will catch you again later?" he questioned

"maybe, who knows." julia shrugged and walked back to the boat.

when they got home they decided to take a nap. all of a sudden the door knocks and someone says "dcs! i know your in there!" julia walk into the kitchen and look out the window to see JJ. he tells her to stay quiet, so she does.

john b shoots up and looks out the window to see JJ jump and bang on it. julia start to laugh and so does he. john b did not look happy.

they get into the twinky and JJ starts the conversation again about kie and john b.

"im just saying, i dont understand why you dont at least try with kiara. she clearly likes you. shes like 'oh, john b.'" he mimics

"is that what she does?" john b looks at him whilst julia laughs in the back

"shes sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro." JJ states

"she kissed him on the cheek JJ. calm down."

"its not like we were making out or something." he takes one of his hands off the wheel.

"low-hanging fruit bro. dont pretend you don't notice- and you too julia. dont pretend you dont notice." JJ looks at her.

"i know who kie has a thing for. and its not john b." julia throws her hands up

"ooo, tell me right now julia." JJ raises his eyebrows at her

"nope" julia zips her mouth and pretends to chuck a key out the window.

the whole ride was full of conversation on everything.

they pulled up to ms. lanas house and as they got closer they heard clattering and glass smashing. JJ thought they should go back and julia agreed with him.

they got closer and heard screams and men shouting. they were crouched under the window and dry paint fell in their hair. they peaked from the side of the wall to see the men leave. and when they left the three went into the house.

john b called out for ms. lana and they found her on the floor sobbing. john b offered to call the sheriffs department but she begged them not to.

she told them that they shouldn't be there and that the men were looking for the compass and she told them that they had to leave and they shouldn't tell anyone they had it.

john b told pope and kie to meet them at the routledge place and when they got there JJ told them what they saw and they asked if the trio got a description of what the men who chased the group on the boat looked like.

when everyone was on the topic of the compass julia remembered something. dads office.

"guys the office." they were all confused apart from john b

"the one that dad had locked?" he looked at julia and she nodded.

john b unlocked the door and they looked at the royal merchant board. and thenchecked the compartment on the compass and saw writing that said 'redfield'

"guys. guys! somebodys here." john b called out

they all went to the window to see the men from earlier. JJ went to the porch to get the gun but quickly ran back the other way as the men called john bs name.

they began to throw stuff around and everyone tried opening the window which was painted shut. one of the men tried to get into the office. the teens quickly jumped out the window and went into the rooster coop.

they waited for them to leave. staying as quiet as possible. they saw the men come out with boxes and the rooster kept clucking so JJ broke its neck. kie had tears come out her eyes and john b grabbed her hand.

they got out and got into the twinky again. pope spinning the compass in his hand as he admires it.

john b kept ranting on about how the compass was not a coincidence and his dad is trying to give him a message so everyone just agreed with him.

pope and JJ tried to make him feel better saying he was kidnapped and julia hustled, closed her eyes and lay down with her head on JJ's lap and her legs on pope's.

they got to redfield lighthouse and john b put julia, JJ and pope on look out. he also told them that if they get split up then go back to JJ's house.

JJ played with a rock kicking it in the air, pope and julia sat down with their heads in their hands waiting for them to come back.

JJ got bored so julia played catch with him and pope started a conversation about something random she didnt really understand.

when they saw the cops they ran to the twinky and left kie and john b.

"i kinda feel bad for leaving them" julia looked back

"well i cant risk losing my scholarship" pope sighed

"its okay julia. they are going to be fine, they always are." JJ comforted me.

julia stayed at JJ's with pope for a bit and had a good bonding session. she loved spending time with her friends in smaller groups because it meant they communicated more with each other.

as julia was cleaning up the mess the men made at home she saw john b and ran up to him.

"are you okay?" she hugged him. "i was worried."

"im fine. just ran into wires and almost got electrocuted thats all." he hugged her back.

they both cleaned up and john b set the stuff to do with the royal merchant on fire then regretted setting the board into flames. he quickly put it out and told julia to get into the twinky.

they went to get pope and JJ first then when pope told kie to come she said she wasnt coming

"john b, what did you do?" julia asked him

"shit. hang on. i'll deal with it." he got out the car

whilst they waited julia started the conversation with "i bet he kissed her."

"no way he followed my advice." JJ said in disbelief

"wouldnt be surprised" pope added.

kie and john b got in and drove to a graveyard. olivia redfields grave.

pope and john b pushed the grave and they heard a snake. and JJ started barking at it, he said that snakes are scared of dogs and julia just laughed at his stupidity.

JJ boosted kie up and she went through the whole in the grave. all of a sudden kie said 'oh my god'

what did she find?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

468K 6.2K 47
Lแดแด แด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษด แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›แด›s แดษชษดแด… แด›ษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด sษชส™สŸษชษดษข, แด€ ส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. Tสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แดก ษช...
16.5K 123 21
๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜, ๐พ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. ๐พ๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘, ๐‘...
257K 3.7K 61
๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€: ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
329K 4.2K 54
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?" ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๏ฟฝ...