Kan & Beam (Love Syndrome)

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6 🔞
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15 🔞
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19 🔞
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22 🔞
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER - 1 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 2 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 3 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 4 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 5 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 7 Joe & Graf 🔞
CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 9 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 10 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 12 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 1 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 2 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 3 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 4 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 6 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 8 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 9 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 10 Audi & Phon

CHAPTER - 7 Audi & Phon

584 14 0
By unaisaas

Phon planned to lie down for a while and wait for Audi to fall asleep and then go downstairs and help his mom with work, but he ended up sleeping next to Audi since he slept late last night waiting for Phat and then woke up early in the morning.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

There was a loud knock on the bedroom door, causing Phon to stir a bit as he felt annoyed by the noise, so he pulled the covers up to cover himself.

**Open door**

- PHONE!!! How can you do that? A voice was heard that drew the small figure of Phon who was curled up on the bed.

-Uh oh... Phi Phat, why are you pulling me so hard? Stop making noise! Phon let out a loud cry, breaking from his brother's grip to lay back on the bed with something heavy on his waist. The snoring of the Audi could be heard nearby.

-Phon.... How can you get a man to hold you in his arms? stand up Here no man hugs you at bedtime? Stand up right now... Phi Audi, Phi Audi!! Phat shouted making Phon freeze.

The young man's eyes widened, his face heated up when he saw that Audi's face was not far from his. The arm with which Audi was hugging Phon was pulled by Phat trying to lift his younger brother.

-Hey!! Phon shouted in shock as he was pulled from the bed.

Wow!

-Oh! Phon screamed in pain as his bottom hit the ground.

-What happens? Audi had woken up hearing Phon's cry of pain, when he saw him on the ground he quickly got up and asked in a daze and shock.

Phat helped his brother to his feet with a grim expression.

-Phat how did you get here? Audi asked when he saw Phat standing.

-I'm the one who has to ask you, how did you end up sleeping in my brother's room? I ask Phat sternly grabbing his brother's arm

or.

-Uh... Phi Phat... Well, mom made Audi sleep in Phon's room, Phon hurriedly told his brother.

-Why did you come to sleep with him? Phat asked sternly.

-Then what's wrong with sleeping with me? Phon told me to rest, so your mother told me to sleep in Phon's room. As for Phon, he probably just fell asleep, that's all, why? do you have to scream Audi said.

-Why do you have to hug my brother? Phat asked again with an angry face at Audi's explanation.

-I'll go down to help mom, Phi

Phat. Uh... Phi Audi, you can go back to sleep.

Phon quickly changed the subject and

1 led his brother out of the room. Audi looked at Phon and gave him a small smile. He actually woke up when he heard the sound of Phat running into the room, so he pretended

that he was hugging Phon because he knew Phat would definitely find them when he entered the room.

** Sigh **

-Phon smells so good. I want to hug him again, Audi murmured

for himself.

-Oh Phi Phat, it hurts, he cried to his older brother. Phat was pulling Phon by the arm to talk in front of the house.

-What were you doing, Phon? Phat asked, letting go of his brother's arm.

-What I do? Phon asked.

- Then why did you lie down and let a man hold you? You're a man, don't you feel disgusted? He asked Phat again. Phon frowned slightly.

-Phon didn't reach out for Phi Audi to hug him. Phon simply fell asleep. As for the hugs, Phon didn't even know Phi Audi was hugging him, Phon said angrily. Phat's hand went to his hair in frustration.

**Hug**

-What are you doing? Phat asked confused as Phon suddenly hugged him.

-What the hell are you doing, Phon? Phat asked, still confused.

- Phon is a bärbat. Phi Phat is a bearbat. So if Phon hugs Phi Phat, is it gross? Phon asked in a serious tone. Phat was stunned.

-It's not the same. You and I are brothers, Phat said, turning and rubbing his head.

- Wow! It's so hard for you to understand... It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman... I'm going to my mother instead, Phon said heading towards the back of the house. Phat stood still, thinking about what his brother had said.

-Phon... if you say that, it means you like the way I hug you, Phat called before quickly following his brother.

-What's that noise, Phat? The brothers' mother asked when she saw that Phon was walking and Phat was behind him.

-Mom, why did you let Audi go into Phon's room? Phat asked his mother immediately.

-Well, he was tired so mom let Audi sleep in Phon's room, or should I let him sleep in my room? Mom asked.. Phat's brows furrowed.

-The mother, Phi Phat, not knowing anything, suddenly came and screamed at Phon, Phon complained to his mother

- How can I not yell at him, mom? You know, when I entered Phon's room, I saw that Audi was hugging him..., said Phat from

we

Mom immediately turned to look at Phon when she heard this and smiled slightly

-Even? The mother has to sneak out and secretly take photos to keep them. He must have been very nice, Phon's mother said with a smile.

- Mother, why do you support such a thing? Phat said in an annoyed tone.

-Why does it seem strange to you? Phon's mother asked.

-It's weird. You forgot that Phon is bärbat,

mother?

- I don't forget, I remember very well. Your mother saw two things when

her children were born. How could he not know the sex of my children? The mother of both men replied with a frown.

-Uh....Don't talk like Phon isn't here, mom...Phi Phat!! Phon immediately screamed as his mother and brother talked to each other without caring about Phon.

-What happens? Audi asked as he left.

-It's okay, won't you continue to sleep? Phon's mother asked.

Phat looked at Audi disapprovingly, but said nothing. Phon looked away from Audi for

that he was also looking at him.

-I slept enough. I just wanted to rest my eyes for an hour or two, that's enough, Audi said, smiling at Phon's mother.

-Then you can go home now, said Phat, receiving a fierce look from his own mother.

Audi turned and smiled at Phon, then back at Phat.

-I intend to stay and help her

mother at work Phon probably doesn't mind, right? Audi repeated, glancing at Phat.

-Uh... Phon hesitated when he saw the eyes

supplicants of Audi and the fierce gaze of

his brother. -Depends on Phi Audi, replied Phon,

which made Phat scream but he couldn't because Audi smiled at Phon's answer.

- Well, I will have many people to help me, said Phon's mother

smiling.

Audi went to help mom with the clothes dryer. Phat came over and sat next to Phon.

-Don't tell me you like Phi Audi? Phat whispered to his brother.

-Phi Phat, it's a lot of mess, go help mom with the work, Phon avoids answering before rushing to help her mom.

Phat looked at him angrily but said nothing. As for Audi, it helps

the brothers' mother at work. Phat was always looking to cut him off

Audi and Phon. Whenever Audi went to dry clothes near Phon or Phon went to deliver clothes to him, Phat was always there to block them.

The house bell rang.

-Phat, go see who it is, said mother. Phat had to get up to walk to the front of the house.

- Your brother is funny, said Audi jokingly.

what funny Phone asked back.

- It's funny how he interrupts us

both, Audi said with a smile. -And you... Don't you know that Phi Phat is angry?

Phon replied. - Phon, can I ask you something? She, he asked

Audi.

Phon turned and looked at him

perplexed.

-What the? he asked back.

-I want Phon to call me Phi Audi when we are together and for Phon to speak like me. That sounds really nice, am I asking too much? Or am I acting inappropriately by making Phon call me that? Audi said making Phon freeze a little.

- Well... Well... I'm not used to it... Besides, I already told you from the beginning, said Phon hoarsely.

- Can't you try to change it?

-I'll try, he replied, which made Audi smile widely. Since then, Phon has told him that he is starting to

listen

-Audi, someone wants to see you, Phat said, which made Phon and Audi look at him. They found out that a girl was following Phat, they immediately turned to look at the Audi.

-What are you doing here, Kim? Phon's mother asked when she saw the girl.

-Kim came to bring your clothes and I saw Phi Audi's car parked, so I came to greet him, said the woman smiling.

Phon's mother glanced lightly at Audi.

-Audi, do you know Kim? asked Phon's mother.

-Yes... Well, Kim and Phi Audi are of the opinion... the girl was ready to say.

- We are acquaintances, said Audi emphasizing the relationship between them.. The woman's face

he flinched a little when he heard that. - Aren't Kím and Phi lovers? Phat asked, looking at the Audi with disdain.

Audi looked at Phon and then answered.

-Kim and I are not a couple, are we? Audi turned to the girl.

The woman bit her lip angrily and

gave Phon an unpleasant look. -Yes... We are just close friends, a

said the girl in a disapproving tone. -So what shirt would you like Kim? Mother

Phon changed the subject, taking the woman away.

-Khun Audi is so charming, he never goes unseen, Phat pretended to say casually.

Back then it was just Phat, Phon and Audi.

-It's normal for a beautiful person, answered Audi.

-Mmm, well, it seems there are a lot of girls. Even my friend Arm told me that you have many girls waiting in line every day, is it true? Phat

he looked a little at Audi's face.

-Yes, but I haven't really cared for anyone since I met your brother, said Audi bluntly. so much

Both Phat and Phon were stunned.

-Phi Audi, what are you talking about? Phon asked with a grimace on his face as Phat gritted his teeth.

- Do you want to see my stupid face? Må insults? Phat said in a cracking voice.

-Phi.... Phi Phat, calm down Phon il

quickly stopped his brother.

-How can you tell me to calm down or do you already like Phi Audi, Phon? Phat asked his younger brother in a voice

hard.

Phon looked at his older brother and Audi's face.

-You're crazy? It's… Phon didn't know what to say, he felt confused.

-Audi, Kim was going to go

with a friend, but she had to go because she has some business. So can Phi Audi take me home? The woman approached the Audi. Audi frowned.

-I help Phon's mother to dry the clothes, said Audi.

-And why does Phi Audi have to do it?

This is the duty of Phon and Phat, the woman said again.

-Audi, you can send Kim first, said Phon's mother.

Audi turned to look guiltily at

Phon's mother.

"That's right. Go at once and drop Kim off at home," said Phat, angry in his heart.

for Audi because he doesn't want him around

Phon.

-Okay, mom, Audi replied nonchalantly before walking over to say something to Phon's mom.

Phon's mother nodded. incredulous. Audi turned to

today

- Come on Kim. I'll take you right away, he said

Audi.

Phat saw the woman driving

Audi in front of the house, but Audi went to Phon first, ignoring Phat.

Phon sat there, staring off into space.

Phat was dragged by his mother to pick up a basket of clothes to give to him

Listen to the chance to talk to Phon.

-I'll send Kim first, Phon,

Audi said. Now Phon felt annoyed.

-Yes, he answered shortly.

-Why are you upset? Audi asked.

-Why should I be angry? I have no reason to be. Hurry, keeping the woman waiting is not good, said Phon sarcastically. Audi smiled slightly.

- I'm going to send Kim because your mother told me to. But if Phon doesn't want me to…then I won't, Audi said.

-And what does this have to do with me? Phon asked in an indifferent tone.

- Well, I'm flirting with Phon and I don't want Phon to feel bad, Audi said, making Phon's face pale a little.

-If I tell you I'm not angry, it's because I'm not, said Phon, trying to reduce his shyness.

- If you are not angry then, tonight bring me the clothes, said Audi.

-So... you're not coming back, right? Phon asked without realizing it.

-I'm going to sleep a little. But if Phon wants me to come back, then I'll come back, Audi said with a smile. He felt good about Phon's question.

-Who do you sleep with? Phon asked in a broken voice.

- I want to sleep holding you in my arms. Can I hold you? Audi said, pointing at Phon.

- You're great, you only talk about it. Phi Kim will come and break my chest Phon tried to sweet talk Audi.

-Phon, I'm actually going to my house. I'm going to sleep alone. I won't be with anyone. I promise, Audi said in a serious tone.

This made Phon feel good in his heart, for he felt that he was an important person.

-Um, answered Phon.

-You can go. Phi Phat comes here. I don't want them to fight again, Phon said hurriedly when he saw Phat enter

back.

Audi smiled, before going back to say goodbye to Phon's mother.

- What are you talking about? Phat asked

slow.

- With pleasure, said Phon as he continued to dry the clothes.

- I don't believe you, what was he talking about, Phon? Phat asked, blocking his brother's throat, not taking him seriously.

-Mother!! Phi Phat hurts Phon. Phon is hurt! Phon yelled at his mother.

-Phat!! Let your brother go now, what are you doing? Mother's voice suddenly calls, Phat hastily released his brother.

Phon ran to hide behind

to his mother and turn to stick out his tongue at Phat. Phat simply pointed at his younger brother impatiently.

-Why does Phi Audi have to do this? The woman asked, as Audi took her home.

-Well, if I want to flirt with Phon. I have to please his mother, Audi said, making the girl freeze.

He knew Audi liked Phon. But,

hearing Audi speak so directly, a

made the girl feel a little angry.

-What's so good about that boy? It's a boy, the girl shouted.

Phi I don't have to say anything to Kim because it's none of her business. Oh, and

-

don't forget Kim, I never said we were going to get serious, we were just having fun together, Audi said, making the girl feel even angrier, but she didn't dare say anything at

that moment. You're home, said Audi, while

- like in front of the girl's house. Kim opened the car door and immediately got out. Audi also left.

-I won't let you get your hopes up, Phi Audi, said the woman alone, angrily.

-Are you going to let Phon take things to Phi Audi by himself? Phon asked in the evening after his mother told him to take the clothes to Audi.

- Well.. if your brother takes them, he will fight with Audi for everything, said the mother.

-And if Phi Phat refuses? Phon asked again, because his brother wasn't coming out today.

-Mom will take care of it, go, said mom smiling, handing Phon the clothes.

-Are you going to send some clothes, Phon? I'll take them, Phat asked as he came down from his room.

- Mom is going to the market. Take your mother, Phat, said mother immediately.

-Mom, Phon can take you. I'll go deliver the clothes myself, Phat said.

-Oh, so you can't take your mother to the market? Come with me so I can show you to the market vendors. Mother said immediately.

-Is the laundromat's daughter pretty? Phat said with a smile.

-How cute, Phon pretended to say to his brother.

-At least I'm not as flirtatious as Phi Audi, Phat managed to lower Audi's score.

-Are you going or not? Mom asked again.

-Okay, let's go. And you, after you're done with your clothes, come home right away.

Phat turned to his brother. Phon watched his mother and older brother leave, shaking his head. Then he got on his motorcycle in Audi's clothes.

Ding Dong.... Ding Dong...

The bell rang in front of the Audi house, but no one came out. His Audi car was still parked. Phon hadn't taken his phone with him, so he couldn't get in touch with

Audi.

-What are you doing? growled at the front of the house. Before sliding the door, it was found that it was not locked.

So Phon took the basket and went into the house. When he opened the door, everything was quiet.

-Phi Audi, Phon called out to the owner of the house, but no one answered.

-Phi Audi! Phon was calling him again.

-Old! He shouted angrily at Phon as he walked, but stopped in front of a camera.

There was a very loud sound of music. Phon slowly reached out and opened the door. He found the tall figure he was calling just now sleeping on a wide bed in the room with music playing in the background.

-Sleeping like that, without locking the house... Anyone can break in to steal or do something worse and you probably wouldn't notice, said Phon muttering, placing the clothes in the corner of the room and looking at the Audi.

-Did you really sleep alone again? Should I go back or wake him up first? Phon stood unsteadily. Before you say touch Audi's arm with your finger.

-Hey... wake up Phon nudged him while yelling at him. Audi moved his eyes slowly, silently, narrowing his eyes.

Suddenly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 439 8
🔞 Mature audience ⚠️Contains triggering warnings ⚠️ Author: Mammon Original title: Deception #หลงลวงรัก Deception #Fallen in love deceitfully. Sy...
4.4K 156 6
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
42.4K 1K 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
153K 4.7K 58
📚 Completed Book 📚 Original Version Thailand Universe Story LS Ken and Fang were introduced in the Story of Joe & Graf. Lets find out more about t...