Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Rea...

Fanficwriter01

Third BSD fanfiction. Dazai X Recarnated Reader (2023-24) Mature rated. The main protagonist faces hardships... Еще

Introduction
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Slums
Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)
Chapter 4 The Informant
Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)
Chapter 6 The Contract Part 2
Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)
Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)
Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC
Chapter 10 The Funeral (un-edit)
🎶 Sound Track 🎶
Chapter 11 The Station (un-edit)
Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)
Chapter 13 Dragon (un-edit)
Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)
Chapter 15: Oda (un-edit)
Chapter 16: Dragons Head Conflict
Chapter 17: Seventeen ARC Dark Era
Beast Ending (AU)
Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)
Deleted scene: Hostage
Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)

67 2 0
Fanficwriter01

(Y/n/n) was at a small cafe to meet with a job recruiter. The interview itself has gone very well. You'd answered all the right questions, providing your licenses and resume.

He was very impressed with elegance and the way you carried yourself. A true professional.

There were a limited number of places that would accept individuals with special abilities, but he was certain there was one that would be right in your alley.

He'd contact the place and see if he could put in a good word, but he couldn't make any guarantees. The rest depended on your performance. It was more than enough.

It was better than the alternative of working in a higher government or the special division.

You were passing through the gates when you spotted a familiar man with dark hair, a cap, and detective robes wandering around alone. You'd recognise him anywhere.

Rampo Edagawa.

You decided to approach him and ask if he needed any help. It wasn't long until you were helping him get a train ticket and took him to the right train, which so happened to be the same one you were catching.

He may be the smartest being alive, but even people had their limits. You knew from experience that some people were born with poor navigation and got lost easily.

His eyes opened for a simple moment to reveal green colour. Reading you like a book. In that short seconds. He learnt a lot about you.

Your past life hadn't been an easy one. Hardship and lost your life. Recarnated into a bad environment but able to make a lofe for yourself.

Even though you'd been involved with the worst people. You'd remained resilient and loved with someone. You'd recently had help to get out of that life and a fresh start to look for work.

You expected nothing less from the greatest detective.

He closed his eyes and smiled. Boasting about his incredible ability.

The bus pulled up at your stop. You shot up and started to head out with Ranpo, following close to your side. He still needed help to get to the workplace safely.

You knew your way around Yokohoma, so it wasn't hard to find the cafe and the workplace.

You luckily had one of the sweet candies in your briefcase and gave it to him. He accepted it with a thanks and pipped it in his mouth.

Ascending the stairs and arriving at a door. You knocked. The door opened, revealing a woman with dark bobbed hair with a butterfly clip and professional uniform.

A medical professional, a former medical veteran, and an employee of the detective arms agency. She greeted Ranpo.

She noticed you standing there enext to him. "Whose this?"

"This is (n/l/n) (y/n/n). Found me at the station and helped me find way back, Yosano, " Ranpo said.

The woman introduced herself as Yosano and thanked you for helping Ranpo back in one piece. You were glad to help.

You were about to excuse yourself and leave when you were invited inside for a cup of tea. As a small token of appreciation.

You learnt they had recently opened applications to hire new staff for their agency.

You happened to have started looking for new employment. had a resume. You gave a copy of your resume and a phone number.

Thank the two for their time. You left the building. The two went to speak with their boss and had a meeting. A certain detective and a higher official vouched for you.

But for your exam it would not be an easy one. You seemed observant and picked up on the smallest details. Need to do something different.

.
.
.

Before you could join the agency, you would need to undergo an entrance exam. A tradition for new applicants to face stimulation and rest how they fare under pressure and dangerous situations.

From your past life memory of the anime and manga

As the heads Yokazawa, the white wolf and Ranpo had founded the agency for Ranpo sake and protection. They came up with the exam to find potential candidates.

One older member would be assigned and work with the applicant for the examination.

It was a mystery to how Yosano, Aiko, Kunikida, Kenji, and Junichiro did for their exams before they officially became members.

Naomi was able to get a part-time job at the agency due to her connection to her half-brother.

As for future Dazai. He'd been recommended from higher up and had to be paired up with a strict man. Among future members was the weretiger who was paired up with Dazai and a young assassin.

In your unique case. There was no knowing what they would have in store for your exam. It can be anything and everything at once.

As your skills didmt just apply to your ability, it extended equally to your skillset you carried on from your past life and gained in this one through hard work.

For your examination. You needed something far more challenging and stimulating. Something to keep you on your toes.

An accident or a case would suffice. Something Worthy of the Legendary Ice Queen.

You received a phone call from Aiko Yosano from the agency to meet up with her. You put on a grey trenchcoat with some supplies. Upon your arrival, she filled you in.

There had been an accident in the busier part of Yokohoma, causing traffic for miles. The police were dealing with diverting traffic away from the scene. They'd requested help until the rest of emergency services could arrive.

You came up with a list of scenarios of what it could be, and the best way to approach within Word conduct is.

Close to the scene.

Horns beeped. More cars clogged together in one place. People shouting. You spotted something shiny on the road.

You stopped Yosano. Pointing towards the spot. She gave a nod.

You knelt down, placing a rubber, glive over your hand, and dabbing your finger in it. Rubbing together. Water and a liquid with rainbow colours in it.

You smelt it. Nose wrinkling at the familiar toxic scent and pokerfaced. Petrol.

You looked further up ahead. It was a lot thicker. You got up throwing the gloves into a zip locked hazard bag to properly dispose of later and reporting your findings to Yosano.

She gave approval to keep moving. But proceed with caution and soon arrived at the scene of the accident.

Two vehicle hoods were smashed, one near a light pole and broken glass splayed along the ground and edges of the windows. Injured drivers lay slumped against the driving wheels either injured or unconscious.

The smell of petrol was stronger here. You took out a banana and wrapped it over your nose. It should block out some of the fumes.

You followed the liquid to one of the vehicles, a truck with a large metal cannister attached to the back and fuel written on the side.

You found a medium-sized hole with petrol spilling out onto the road. As for the water. The source was from a nearby water hydrant gushing out water onto the paths and road.

You went to Yosano to report your observations.

One of the drivers was speeding over the legal limit through a red light.

Unfortunately, the car was going too fast they lost control and hit the side of the truck. Leaving skid marks on the road. The truck driver accidentally hit a water hydrant.

Yosano nodded along.

This had become a potential hazard zone. Since one of the vehicles was hissing steam. If it set alight and reached the petrol. The vehicles would blow up, the fire would spread, casualties, and lives in danger.

Yosano would need to report the situation to the agency and emergency services. While y/n/n evacuated the pedestrians from the area.

There were some seminarians willing to help, so you asked them to be on standby to help rescue the drivers and passengers from the wreckage. Set aside, ready for the emergency ambulances to arrive.

You turned off the water hydrant. Left a marker on the side for the firemen.

With help from Yosano the both of you were able to get the first door open. The volunteers helped carry the driver to a safe distance. Yosano checked on them.

The second one with the leaking petrol would be more risky. Approached with cautious steps. You lightly tugged on the doorhandle, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked.

Yosano helped you break the glass and unlock it. The unconscious driver was stuck to his seat. Yosano drew out a metal cutter from her medical bag and saw it away.

Two muscular men helped you both move the seat to the sidewalk.

Crackle.

Crackle.

You turned and saw one of the electrical wires under the car spark and set alight to the liquid.

Red flags blaring off in your head. The next moment went by so quickly. You shouted for everyone to stand back and take cover.

Your body moved instincely into the water and pressed your hands against the spilled water.

Ice Maiden: Frozen Wall!

The ground freezed under your heeled feet, circling around and over the crash site. Trapping the flames within.

A loud explosion went off, and a second, the ground shaking under you. A single large crackle appeared on the top. A small trickle of dark smoke poured out into the blue sky.

(Y/n/n) held onto the ability small beads of sweat appearing on their forehead but held on. It's just a little longer.

Thankfully, emergency services arrived to block off the area and treat the unconscious.

You cancelled your ability, heeled shoes dragging against the wet ground, and collapsed onto the sidewalk.

Guess it's one way to make your grand debut. You thought.

Someone shouted your name and rushed to your side. Burn marks on your hands from exposure to toxic liquid.

.
.
.

The police and emergency services thanked the two for their help and arrested the car driver for breaking road laws and human endangerment.

Sound of applause in the air and cheering.

Yosano slung (y/n/n)'s arm over her shoulder and returned to the agency heading straight to the medical room for treatment.

It was a horrifying procedure.

The two of you emerged from the medical room. Your hands thankfully healed, but you gained a new emotional scar.

The sound of party poppers and streamers going off. You saw some members and office workers clapping with bright smik3s on their faces.

"Congratulations, (y/n/n)!"

"Good job!"

You were speechless. A man with short grey hair wearing a traditional ykuta with a rove and wooden shoes approached. Greeting you. The presidents and ability users of All Men are Equel. Fukizawa.

The agency had been receiving reports and saw a live footage of what happened today. He was impressed with the way you kept your cool and handled in a professional manner. Helped many people today.

You had passed the entrance exam and officially became a memeber and detective of the detective arms agency.

You smiled despite the exhaustion. That night, and partied late into the night. you were able to get a much needed sleep.

Over the coming days. The agency received letters from the drivers to thank you both for saving them.

You couldn't wait to see your beloved Dazai again soon.

.
.
.

In the Darkest part of Yokohoma's underworld in one of the three towers, The Port Mafia has seen the news story.

Mind blowing. You were with one of the Detetctive Arms Agency workers on a crash site. You had changed sides. The final blow. You had an ice ability. One you hide from them for four years.

You'd upgraded from a valuable to invaluable person.

The news had spread further to other parts of the world to many organisations and groups The Guild, Angels, The Tower, and more. All with the same thought in mind.

Yokohoma had a powerful ability user and interested in her.

Lastly. In a secret location. A dark-haired male sat watching the news stories. Bored. But before he could change the channel. He saw the recorded live footage of a familiar grey haired person.

He watched as they aiding in evacuation, rescue, and use their ability to create a giant glove around the zone and conceal an explosion.

His lips turned up into a warm smile, and he said,

"That's my (y/n/n)."

Finis

Entrance Exam completed.

Ice Heart Book One complete.

Final author note: Thank you, everyone, for all your support and reading this story over the past months. Reaching 1K views is a feat I didn't anticipate but grateful to everyone for giving Ice Heart a chance. Thank you.

Quick acknowledgements to a small number of people who voted, whether early on or along the way.

lozar22

MinakoArisato004

qyiyiqng

@Nora_724

kimdokjawaifu

rinzellovka

GaxlayTale

reiiyaaaa

MIMCS12340

Mogip_

@_miinxy

If by any chance I miss anyone. Im sorry. You know who you are. Thank you.

I hope you all have a good day and take care.

Until next time.

Fanficwriter01

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fake love :)

Фанфик

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
290K 27.1K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...