Mafia's Only Daughter

De AhujaDivya31

F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me... Mais

❖ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1 ❖
Chapter 1 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆
Chapter 2 𝑼𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏
Chapter 3 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔
Chapter 4 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
Chapter 5 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 💔
Chapter 6 𝑰𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆
Chapter 7 𝑵𝒐 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔
Chapter 8 Allegations
Chapter 9 A New Turn
❖ Characters 2 ❖
Chapter 10 Bring Isabella back
Chapter 11 Confusion
Chapter 12 Surprise
Chapter 13 Shopping
Chapter 15 Office
Chapter 16 Insult
Chapter 17 Worried Romano's
Chapter 18 Basement
Chapter 19 Trust
Chapter 20 Time flies
Chapter 21 Greece
Chapter 22 Cafe
Chapter 23 Same as Before
Chapter 24 Angry
Chapter 25 History Repeats
Chapter 26 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

Chapter 14 Happy Isabella

195 32 0
De AhujaDivya31

Hello everyone I wish you all a very Happy Maha Shivratri. Stay happy and healthy. Keep enjoying your life and reading. This chapter doesn't have any target but I hope you all will not only read but vote also this time. Your votes really motivate me to write the story and complete it as soon as possible. But the reduction in votes literally makes me feel like not writing anything further, and doesn't give me any ideas related to the story.

Isabella pov:-

It's been 2 days. I'm here and enjoying the company of my family. They all spend a lot of time with me. Today I saw the whole mansion. The Mansion is so big. I had requested Luc to teach me shooting and guess what he said he has to ask dad first, but didn't disagree with it also. So I'm happy, I will ask dad after dinner. Matt showed me his management projects clips also. I'm happy to see his work. Now I'm very sleepy so let's sleep first.

Author pov:-

After 2 hours...

Matt knocked on the door of her room but didn't get any reply, he did it twice and thrice. He gets scared of thinking that something has happened to her, so he opens the door. The scene in front of him, gives him a shock and then a smile makes his way on his lips. Here she is sleeping peacefully forgetting about everything. He called her, and she woke up after a few minutes. Then after 20 minutes both come downstairs to have dinner along with everyone. After dinner everyone settled in the hall. Isabella comes and sits beside her father and holds his hand. Leonardo is shock 😲 to see this but didn't show on his face. He smiled at her. She put her forehead on his shoulder.

I:- " Dad I want to ask you something?". Listening to her fear starts developing in him, what will she ask, is it related to why she was not with us in these years ? Not thinking much he just hummed.

I:- " Dad actually I want to learn shooting, so shall I learn it from Luc, only if you allow" Listening to her everyone is in shock and Andreano is happy to see her asking about learning self defense.

D:- "Yes my baby you can learn. I don't have any problems with my baby".

I:- Thank you so much dad. You're the best dad in the world. I love you soo much papa". Listening to her tears start falling from Leonardo's eyes 🥺 and everyone is happy.

I:- " Luc now papa has given me permission will you teach me shooting now?"

Luc:- " Yes baby I will teach you but from tomorrow onwards now it's time to sleep. Okay baby".

I:- " Yes Luc. Good night everyone bye". She bid bye to everyone and left for her room.

The moment her body touch the soft mattress she feels sleepy and soon sleep 😴 consume her. Next morning she woke up as usual did her morning routine and transferred the data in her new laptop and then started working on her secret business.
( Don't worry guy's it will reveal soon now back to story okay 🆗).

After completing the work she left the room and walked inside the closet which is now filled with lots of clothes.

She changes in something casual then moves towards the hall and meets Luc, who was waiting for her. They have their coffee and then move towards the shooting room. To their surprise Andreano is present there with everything ready. Isabella is in shock to see him.

A:- " Bella my bear comes here baby".
I:- " Yes Andre"
A:-" Luc and Me will teach the shooting but only in one condition"
I:- " And what's that?"
A:-" You won't come here alone, especially without any of your elder brothers. Okay baby".
I:-" Okay, but until I learn it properly, when I will learn it properly then can I come here alone please Andre and Luc?".
Luc:-" Okay".

Soon they both make her wear safety guards and start teaching her after 1 hour she has learnt how to hold a gun properly and how to put it in which direction. She is a fast learner they got to know that. After telling her information and giving her some knowledge about the gun and shooting the three left for their respective rooms. At breakfast time everyone gathers in the dining room except Isabella. She comes late actually and she comes 15 minutes late. Because she is busy.... I won't tell you just see in the below 👇 picture.

Her outfit

So yes she finally came downstairs to shock everyone, she was busy to select a dress for herself.  You know why? Guess and tell in the comment section.

A:-" Bella my bear, you're looking beautiful 😍".
I:- "Thank you Andre, and you're looking handsome".
Matt:-" You took so much time today la mia Perla".
I:- " Sorry Matte you have to wait for me, but I will take care of it ".
Everyone settled down and today also Isabella is confused about where to sit.

Luc:- " Tesoruccia my baby come here. Today I will feed you".
Aure:- " Not only you I will also feed my Angioletto".
I:- " Okay okay you both will feed me. Don't fight guys. But where will I sit?".
"Here" both say in unison and point to the chair beside them. Now Isabella is hell confused about where to sit. She looks at her dad, asking him to help her.

L:- " Star you will sit beside me who wants to feed you and grab the seat beside you. "

Listening to him Isabella sits beside him and Aure is the first one to sit beside her. Luc makes a sulking face and is moving back but seeing him like this Isabella heart aches, so she says " Luc where are you going to come here." Luc comes forward and Isabella stands from her seat and makes him sit and adjust herself on his lap. Seeing this everyone is shocked and happy. And Luc he is on cloud nine. Then her dad, Luc and Aure feed her. Later everyone gets ready for their office and the two i.e.Matt and Aure get ready for their college. Isabella went into her room to grab her handbag, phone and sunglasses. A maid comes towards her and takes her laptop bag, which has her brand-new laptop along with some books and stationery. They both move towards the hall, seeing her all ready everyone is in shock except Andreano.

Her boots

Her handbag

Her sunglasses

A:- " Come here bear"  she comes towards him, and stands beside him.
A:- " Dad I'm taking Bella with me in the office, as you have 3  meetings, Luc have to attend some patients, Elio has two meetings, Matt and Aure has some classes, and I have only 1 meeting to attend so I'm free I will spend sometime with my bella the bear". Everyone is happy, but some make a sulking face, some grumpily stomp their feet. And Isabella smiles seeing their faces and reactions.

So how was Isabella's room? Did you like her outfit? Which part of this chapter do you like the most ?

So what do you think about why Andreano is taking her with him? Do you all like the shooting part? Will she be able to learn shooting?

Do lots of  votes for the next update. Must follow me for getting announcements. Share your views in the comment section or on my Instagram account. Add the book in your library or any reading list. Follow me on Instagram for aesthetics and surprises.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

101K 6.2K 10
taehyung finds the home he never had in jungkook's arms.
18K 453 23
Little kid with dead parents, being adopted and raised by soldiers on Pandora. Teen that trying to find place for themselves. How would this end?
97.7K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...