The Pyre for a hero

Av Sephyrax

Shaera Arryn x Daemon Targaryen. The realms desire and the Rogue prince was the love story that everybody wan... Mer

characters
It all begins with Fire and Blood.
Rhaenyra
Returns and Losses.
Sorrows and goodbyes
Disgraced
unequal heartache
weddings and funerals
A calm before the storm.
Long Awaited
Driftmark
Growing hatred
proceedings and grievences
Never-ending divide
Death becomes him
Characters
Grave Mistake
Death once more
unfair judgement
divine conflict
Decisions and prospects
beginning of death and suffering
Civil war
New Characters
Given your past, I should have known better
The butchers ball
Fall of Dragonstone
Aren't we all sinners?
Appendages
escape
Geros ilas mandia
Harrenhal
reconcile
The end is near
One step closer
Battle above the Gods eye
love, hate and suffering

Adomania

2.2K 77 1
Av Sephyrax

10 years after the wedding...

Adomania, the feeling that the future is coming too quickly. Adomania is what Shaera felt when she held Rhaenyra's hand as she gave birth to her third child. Jacaerys and Lucerys were growing very quickly aswell. Daemon and Shaera were to be wed sooner than later, after being caught with Shaera on her knees infront of him.

"Another boy princess",

"Healthy?".

"Kicking like a goat",

"Congratulations Nyra", Shaera applauded.

"Your grace, the queen would like to see the child",

"Why?".

Alicent had grown cold in the years of being alone in the keep. She still respected Shaera for what she did for her and that she constantly tried to involved Alicent's children. But everyone else, especially Rhaenyra who could do anything she wanted without consequence constantly reminded her of how little power she had as the queen.

"I will take him to her myself, help me dress",

"Rhaenyra, are you sure this is the best ideas after your labours".

"She will not spill lies about my son, I will not let her ruin this day",

"I will help you. Someone find Ser Laenor please".

Rhaenyra refused to give the babe to Shaera, her stubborn nature would not let Alicent best her so Shaera supported them both as they walked. Laenor walked over,

"A boy, I've just heard. Well done. Where are you going?",

"She wants to see him".

"What, now?",

"Yes Laenor, now will you please help us get up the stairs".

"Yes". He held Rhaenyra's arm as the four of them reached the middle of the stairs. Rhaenyra stopped, wincing at the pain she felt.

"That's it, we are turning back",

"We are almost there, she will rest in the chamber. If the queen so desperately wants to see the babe then she will have to mind the mess", Shaera concluded.

"Besides the only way you will get me to turn back is if you carry me down those fucking stairs".

They all made it to Alicent's chamber with Ser Criston at the door. He was bitter against Rhaenyra who refused to leave her position to pick oranges and marry him.

"Rhaenyra. You should be resting after your labours",

"I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way, my queen".

"Talya, fetch a cushion for the princess",

"there is no need-".

"Yes there is Rhaenyra, sit. Thank you, My queen".

"Where is he? Where is my grandson?",

The babe was passed to Viserys as everyone looked nervous, the man was missing an arm yet had the strength to hold the child.

"Do we have a name?",

"Joffrey, his name is Joffrey".

"An unusual name for a Valyrian", Alicent sneered.

"Tis to honour a fallen friend", Shaera added, ever since the wedding she and Laenor had become good friends. She had also rekindled her friendship with Rhaenys and Corlys who respected her for helping Laenor during a difficult time. Shaera had even helped find Laena a suitable husband, a noble lord to fulfill her adventurous spirit. She was a true dragonrider and wished for the death of a warrior.

"I do believe he has his father's nose", Viserys proclaimed happily. He was seemingly blind to the true father of Rhaenyra's children or he did not care because they were his grandsons, a blindness that did not apply to his wife and other children. Alicent's children were confused; how could Laenor raise another man's children but Viserys couldn't even pay attention to them?

~
Rhaenyra, Laenor, Joffey and Shaera returned to the chamber where Jace and Luce were, with Ser Harwin.

"Mother, we chose an egg for the baby",

"I let Luce choose".

"Thank you, Jace",

"That looks like the perfect one".

"Yes, it will be perfect. Now boys, your mother is very tired so how about you go back to the Dragonpit", Laenor chimed. The boys protested but left anyway.

"May I?",

"Ser Harwin wishes to be introduced to Joffrey".

"You have a beautiful family, dearest",

"Thank you aunt Shaera".

"I shall leave you three".

"Your asleep infront of the commander of the city watch",

"Insolence runs in the family I'm afraid".

~
After the prank played on Aemond, Alicent argued with Viserys and brought up his unwillingness to see any wrongdoings of his eldest daughter.

"A pig, a cruel jest played by her sons. Your grandsons are a menace",

"A pig you say. Are you sure it wasn't our Aegon who put them up to it?".

"They knew it would hurt Aemond. To have one child like that is a mistake, to have three is an insult. An insult to you, to me, to house Velaryon. God's even to Shaera who must take blame for their actions. Its a surprise that their dragons hatched",

"I had a black mare once, as black as Balerion himself and a pure silver stallion. From their union, a babe was born. The fole was chestnut".

"How do you know it was the stallion?",

"What?".

"How do you the stallion sired the fole, were you in witness to the act itself?".

The Queen's cold exterior was nothing compared to the inner turmoil that caused her to pick at her fingernails until they bled.

~

Shaera flew on Aethalrax to a small island, where she met with Daemon. They had discovered the island when Daemon first claimed Caraxes, it became their place.

"My flame",

"Daemon".

"We will be wed soon enough",

"Indeed, you will be my husband".

"I have waited a lifetime for you, I will never let you  go now that I have you",

"You need not act like I would ever leave you".

"I see Rhaenyra with her children and all I can think of is having many of them with you",

"Does her new child also bare a coincidental resemblance to the commander of the city Watch,", Daemon chuckled.

"Indeed. We do not have to speak in tongues around here, Ser Harwin is the father of Rhaenyra's children and yes, Joffrey does look like him. Viserys made a jest saying the boy has his father's nose and all I could think was which one. Regardless of whom they are sired by, I love them".

"Indeed. Shaera, I wanted to discuss something with you",

"Discuss what?".

"Where we will reside after the wedding",

"We will reside on Dragonstone should  Rhaenyra allow it, it has always been your favourite. We will live with our many children".

Shaera knew Rhaenyra desired Daemon but she started to forget her feelings now that she had Ser Harwin.

"I had thought you wanted to remain at court",

"I will admit that I do not want to leave Rhaenyra or Viserys and the children but Dragonstone is our freedom. Tis a way of honouring those who came before us. Viserys said it would be a wedding for the ages".

"I love you, Shaera Arryn",

"I love you, Daemon Targaryen".

The two kissed as he lifted her to straddle him as they fell back onto their cloaks that they had laid on the ground, their dragonblood keeping them warm as they undressed each other. Daemon entered his cock into her, this time felt a lot gentler than the other times they fucked. He was being more sensual but still had a certain roughness. Daemon was ontop of her, their bodies pressed together as he squeezed her thighs. Her hand in his hair that was growing longer again. They stayed on that beach until it got dark. Shaera and Aethalrax flew back to King's Landing in the dead of night, she returned to her chambers to find Alicent.

"My queen, I had not expected you",

"King Viserys requested your presence earlier but you could not be found anywhere. Where were you?".

"I could not find sleep so I went to fly Aethalrax",

"I respect you a great deal, as do my children so do not proceed to lie to my face".

"I too respect you Alicent but do not speak to me as if I were some insolent child, I am not for you to berate when I have done no wrong",

"How dare you! I am the queen of the seven kingdoms and you cannot speak to me this way".

"So tell Viserys. I'm sure he would love to hear of how you were in my chambers waiting until I returned to hound me with questions about my whereabouts as if I am not a woman grown",

"Lady Shaera, how you have fallen so far. It seems your future husband has affected you thus far, I wonder how much further you will fall".

"We shall see. Goodnight, my queen",

"The king wishes for you to come to the small council meeting in the morn, Goodnight lady Shaera".

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

59.7K 3.7K 48
Baelon Targaryen lives! Aemma Arryn was promised by her grandmother that she would never marry without love and only when she wished. While her cousi...
6.3K 167 12
What started out as harmless feelings... Turned to being A Spoil Of War. | A Dark!Aemond Targaryen x OC story |
173K 8.6K 91
It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Alicent found she liked Avalons company as...
236K 8.5K 34
The life of Saera Targaryen told in four acts. She was her father's forgotten daughter, cast aside as she looked nothing like her mother. Her younge...