π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ || π—ƒπ—Žπ—‡π—€...

By guqaofbts

all my instagram jeon jungkook oneshots. More

1 : Vampire
2: Horroria
4: Teach Me Mr Jeon : Professor Stepdaddy
5: The Kaiju Boy
6: S'x With You In A Luxurious Sleeper Train
7: Secret bf makes a c*m mess on your dad's favourite couch

3. Ceo/ billionaire childhood friend

2.1K 27 3
By guqaofbts

TW : unsolicited private pics ( don't do this ,don't come at me bro-she ends up liking it ) , phone s*xting & inappropriate boss-employee actions

based/inspired by a manhwa my childhood friend can't be this big ,there are lines i took from it but the storyline is different.

AUTHOR POV
"I know that butt & that face " Jungkook pointed out, recognizing that familiar a$$ as if he had seen it somewhere. That half face with moles she is showing in her dp is a very vital detail. He bites his lips , tapping his index fingers on the phone screen then snapping it in the air . Trying to guess who she is but since he has followed her instagram to get reconnected. He compares the two & two and puts them together. "Y/n, what are u doing in this app ?" He clicks his tongue , a far too familiar rolls off his lips , he checks out her profile & sends a flirt. Y/n responds to the flirt , resulting in a match. Great. Her flirt profile in the dating app is finally on public as they both have followed each other now. "F*ck ,she's so pretty..." Jungkook finds himself getting unintentionally hard for her more sensual pics which are a bit exposed but not so much. Not like nudes but more like a bit of cleavage , her thighs showing here & there. Teasing.

Y/n face isn't shown here & her name isn't public but he knows that is her. Those moles are really hard to get out of his head. Jungkook feels such a shame for this but he has fallen in love with her the moment he laid his eyes on her for a very long time ago, even before she was fully grown into a mature woman. "How many flirt followers does she have? 69!!?. Wait- does this mean boys have seen her profile - or have slept with her too?!?. - NAH NO WAY- but maybe she has slept with them...or more on not the maybe but she has slept with them for real...well she is very pretty who wouldn't want to... AH I don't want other guys to see her like this anymore !!! I should send a message " Jungkook says to himself but before he can just pick the option of being blunt about it in the dms. He chose to be a stranger instead. " She might find comfort in strangers .." He chuckles , getting all giddy over this pretend plan of his towards her "This will be fun so what should be the first message ?" He thinks about it for quite some time, then when he is confident with it he decides to send a message.

Jungkook username : ianseagull , Y/n username : xo2425

ianseagull

Hi , I think you are very pretty. I don't mean to sound rude or a creep...we should get together sometimes. You're from Seoul , right?

xo2425

Thank you , oh ... .that would be nice but I'm not looking for anything serious for now. I'm here for a bit of fun . Yeah I'm from seoul

ianseagull

No wonder we are a match, I live in Seoul as well.. oh yes what kind of fun? Like this kind of fun? * sends a pic of his hands on his thighs , his abs & then there is slight boner visibly under his pants *

Is this a bit creepy? I hope she is okay with it , Jungkook thought. I have never sent this type of intimate/private/nude pics to anyone else , his heart mulls over.

xo2425

Your body is quite amazing ...very attractive. I also have a hand kink..

He smirks , oh he read her damn profile. Into all that dom partner bdsm sh!t ( not pure bdsm but some fun ), a sub ,kind of a brat, has all sorts of kinks , her favourite is dirty talking & hand kink. Oh he will...bring fun then.

ianseagull

Oh I have read your profile so I know your kinks & I saw your pics too...but honestly you shouldn't be looking at my hands ,you should be looking at this * he palms himself slightly , sending a mirror selca that shows his b0ner growing under his pants *

( an example of a picture, jungkook never shows his tattoo in his other socials so she doesn't know it's him. He rarely posts in social media even )

Jungkook knows how to up his D game, that is why he just knows how to just pose. Just right. "You need a man , y/n.. not some bunch of boys ...I am ten times better than those guys on this app" Jungkook commented to himself after he sent that last message , he waited for her to reply but she only 'seen' the message . He can't sleep so he tries to apologise but ends up undoing his text & leaving it on read.

"Y/n, ..I must meet you " Jungkook's last words echo in his bedroom as he lightly rubs that distracting erect!on."Hmm , must take care of this' ' Going in with his shorts to his ensuite bathroom , he hops in the shower cubicle , shutting the glass door. Tucking off his thing & jerks off as he slides his hands & face against the shower wall "Oh f*ck baby like that..!" he rubs his head in a certain motion & way . Hissing himself , edging & edging to his peak. Imagining her under him , taking him whole. His pelvic bucking just right & when Jungkook is close he moans out her name. "Y/n ..aah!" . He lets it out , accompany by a low growling whisper with his c*m that is dripping slowly to the shower floor from the slit of his c*ck which he holds & f*ck against his fist. He isn't finished for tonight but he surely will be soon. "What are you doing to me ,y/n ..."

THE NEXT FEW DAYS
JUNGKOOK POV
" Sir , I have a walk-in interview for the secretary position " one of my staff from the department that is in charge of finding a position tells me after she knocks on my door , "Sure , can you send their resume?" the employee with a tablet politely informs me "I already did , Sir. In your email " . Dammit I was so caught up with Y/n who didn't reply & ghost me that I forgot I had to rehire a new person for my company ( I did end up replying back to her in the end btw just this early morning ) . The previous secretary resigned because he is going overseas to further his studies.

I am not mad that he did , it's not like everyday you get a chance like that. Is it just that, I am mad at myself for not having that work life balance which I keep super duper private. Do I feel it will ruin my image anytime? . YES, but I've been very careful ,I don't post my face even in the company insta much.I keep both my life as separate as possible. It's none of their business anyways. I begin to check the resume my staff sends & to my shocking acknowledgement that Y/n is the person I am going to interview today. Opportunity has fallen into my lap like a second chance so I take this chance because you don't get it everyday.

"Bring her in " as soon as my staff leaves my office room , I try to fix myself & look handsome. My hopes of getting closer to her & playing 'pretend to not know Y/n in that sexting plan' are looking so bright as I take out my personal phone ,putting it on the table to look at it. Delighted with all the coincidence that leads to this until a really important call comes in from my work phone , Vivian is the caller id. Someone who I wanted to work with. As in with Golden Closet Film Productions, my production company.

"Shoot " I curse, then I immediately put on a smiley as I go into my personal break room/ restroom to answer the call. "Hi Vivian, It's been a long time. I always love the art of your movies "

MEANWHILE
Y/N POV
I thought it's a sketchy or plain scam for WhatsApp group job offers but it is not. It's a real company. Real as it can be. A company owned by Jeon Jungkook , my childhood friend. I didn't know it was his company ,they simply stated a position. Phone number & type of job which is full time. God it's been years. Last time I saw him was in high school, which was ages ago. I'm 22 now. We just reconnected on insta because he called my mum ( her number didn't change) . I got his number so it links back to his insta but he doesn't post much. I didn't know he was a CEO & billionaire at that time, the account had two posts & it was private. I know this seems kinda personal & kinda abus!ng my connections with him, but somehow I want to take that connection as an opportunity. I need this job. This could potentially be my stepping stone of being a writer or scriptwriter. I have the qualifications , both of them so I think they would take me. He would . My experience is not so bad either. Been working & studying since 18. So there is no reason for them to reject me. Hopefully.

Going in with only one file in my arms , I expect to find Jungkook sitting in his office chair but only the silence greets me , an empty chair & an empty office which has another door. Perhaps to a personal toilet?. The door before entering his office has a sign carved in his name , meanwhile the other door in his office only has a do not disturb sign which I reckon I shouldn't knock. He could be in there, doing whatever related to work or could be an upset stomach. I can't hear anything. My mind starts to have doubts. Is he going to reject me?. Hm , just stay calm. As I stay calm , I decide to check on my phone for a quick second again over the seen messages between me & that god given heavenly body strange man through the Flirt App .. He even sent his slight peek b0ner. He's crazy. I should block him but I kinda like it. F*ck why did I check it again now . I was getting off a few times last night too due to him. I'm gonna be wet throughout this interview. This is so irresponsible .His body is handsome,just like his covered face. I would let him pound me & tie me up. But , he isn't some f*ckboy right? But what is wrong with having some fun?. Getting a message from such a nice tasty body looking like , who & what woman wouldn't be able to resist?. So it's not that I'm some weird pervert.

"He isn't some lunatic but he could be a handsome lunatic. Probably fine to enjoy for a bit right? " I send a ' F*ck me 'text message.

ianseagull
Oh I have read your profile so I know your kinks & I saw your pics too...but honestly you shouldn't be looking at my hands ,you should be looking at this * he palms himself slightly , sending a mirror selca that shows his b0ner growing under his pants *

Hey are you there? Please don't ignore me.

You know ,my ...d!ck got really hard.

*sends a pic of his peeking d!ck in his shorts/undies*

I'm very sorry ,this comes a bit bold to you. You can block me

but I know you won't cuz you seen my messages.

You're probably touching yourself too.

If you're not comfortable meeting up, phone s*x is good too.

I am really good at talking ...making you wet .. -h0rny af for me

So what would it be ?

xo2425

F*ck me.

Man, I am kinda curious about how he looks completely. His d!ck too, I never seen one in real life so I'm curious. Most of the time I would avoid d!ck pics but not this one ( I never even got one from my 69 followers even ,most of them I ended up ignoring/mute cuz they seem a bit nah for me) I could block him but I didn't because I am curious & a virgin with a high s*x drive. It's normal.

As I sent that message , I noticed something buzzing on Jungkook's CEO table. It's Jungkook's phone. There is a notification of f*ck me from a flirt app. NO WAY? AT THE SAME TIME??. HE IS...HE IS !! HE IS IANSEAGULL? MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS THE GUY I HAVE BEEN S*XTING WITH ALL THIS TIME???( technically he was the one doing the s*xting but yeah ). I have to get out of here , but before I can , Jungkook already comes out from the other room , which looks like a restroom, facing me & ending the call. Greeting me. "Y/n , I am sorry for all the wait but you are hired!. You can start tomorrow and-" I rushed out , at this point. Might as well stick myself in a box from embarrassment.

AUTHOR POV
"Why did she leave , I have something more to say ..." Jungkook says , watching Y/n taking off in a hurry. He then contacts his staff to stop her but while his staff works on getting y/n ,he notices that he left his personal phone on his desk with an open of his recent notification. Clumsy him , exposing it to the world due to that important phone call but that didn't come as a problem to him but more of a solution. He sends a message in the Flirt app with a smirk tugging on his lips.

ianseagull

Oh you know.. Well ,You can run but

you can't hide , get back here.

Y/n is stopped by a few of Jungkook's company staff , she sees the text from the phone , gulping his saliva & she concludes to get back because she knows she needs this job even at the cost of facing him everyday in near future . Getting back alone to the office room with him has a different air to it , Jungkook keeps things professional at first but Y/n keeps squeezing her legs Trying to shake off her hormones. "That would be all your work...but let's address the elephant in the room shall we?. Can't stay still huh, h0rny much Miss Y/n? " he says as he steps out to his private balcony then back to his office. Talking with her, closer this time.

"Excuse me?"

"I cut to the chase , how can you just send a f*ck me text to strangers like that?. What if it was a bad guy instead of me? Have you ever sent anything more than that?"

"That's none of your business but you send pics too"

" It's not but it is now & yes I did send "

" Are you playing with me huh? Just for phone s*x ?"

"Nope I am not , when it comes to you. I don't play...i really

want ..you and me phone s*x"

"You are physically in front of me why ask for the phone s*x -"

" Oh , so you prefer phone s*x next to each other or phone s*x without the phone?"

" I can't with you- like you know it was me the whole time, why did you keep going with it? "

" I know it immediately , your moles & because I thought you would find comfort in strangers rather than your childhood friend...for god sake y/n how couldn't you recognize me?"

"How can i?"

"Well that's true it's hard to recognize your childhood friend based on his d!ck pic right?"

"We- we -we really shouldn't be talking about this -" at the mention of d!ck , Y/n shifts her eyes down. Staring at his c*ck shamelessly. "Look at you looking at my c*ck so fast"

"Y/n ..Let me be frank to you, I have liked you since we were kids. Still I am. In a different way this time. I like you so much that I think about you all the time. Remember in school I used to accompany you in every recess/break cuz you didn't have many friends...then after every taekwondo match of mine...We would go back to your home & have a big meal as a family. I miss those moments . Seeing you grow and be smart. We parted ways ,you stop seeing me for idk what reason.. you even stop speaking to my mom. You didn't tell me anything..."

Y/n is into watching Jungkook's d!ck that he has to speak loud to snap her out of it "Hey, Y/n someone is trying to confess their feelings here!"

"I did hear"

"What did you hear? You were staring at my d!ck" she stares at it cuz of it was curiosity.

"Well do I stare at your d!ck with my ears , no right? So I heard all of it. You have a big crush on me...so that doesn't mean I'll accept your feelings ,pervert and why I parted ways with you is because we were suffering financial problems in my family" Y/n acts like a brat , answering her past actions " I am sorry about your family situation before .. " Jungkook then adds "Why didn't you block then? ..*sigh* I am sorry okay...for all you know. I never send it to anyone else. Only to you cuz I like you and I mean it .It doesn't justify what I did but I like you for real. no playing. Man this must come easy for you huh, rejecting me when everyone wants you...you must have let some of those 69 guys to be with you ... so let me be your last?. Let's have s*x" He explains & ends it with a pretty request using such not innocent words.

So he thinks she's not a virgin?. Should she tell him? Well maybe not , maybe it gives more power of not knowing. Body count is important for some people but not everyone. She didn't want him to look down on her. Jungkook, he must have girls crawling to his bed day & night. Come & go just like that. A guy like him who likes her. He could be out of her league.

A FEW WEEKS LATER
Jungkook really did seem like a perverted lunatic at first but he didn't straight jump off to s'x , even after he said let's have s*x. It's just a future invitation or sensual proposal which he would be when Y/n is ready. He goes on with her to a few dates at first. A movie date. He is both sweet & h0rny. Can't keep his hands to himself but asking & wanting to hold her hands which slowly leads to squeezing her thighs. Y/n even asks random questions out of the blue to keep the date from being awkward , Jungkook turns to her face instead of the movie screen. "What did you buy for your last shopping trip? Just curious..."

"This whole cinema company ,that we are watching a movie now " He answers proudly as if it cost nothing. He is smiling with his bunny teeth while speaking. Oh , such a rich romantic gesture. Who wouldn't want to get pampered like this?. "Money can buy happiness right ,so I invest in you . My date. Our date"

They said aim for the rich men so I f*ck him, her heart says . Jeon Jungkook . But does Y/n wants to f*ck him for his rich & that position to get her chance at glory or because she is starting to have feelings for him or simply because he is the Jeon Jungkook ,her childhood friend who has an ultimate crush on her which she is crushing on him back.

The feelings are so tangle because nothing has been tangible for now "Do you like me *breaths hard* , please please tell me...did you touch yourself to me ...that is why you seen our s*xting...please " He asks as his body is pressing hard against her by the back as they reach home, he sneaks in for an attack against her covered p*ssy. She nods to him. Calling her naughty. Sl*tty.. "I did too, I jerked off thinking of you" Jungkook is desperate to be with Y/n but at the same time desperate to be in her "Baby-y/n f*ck...never mind ,don't give your answer now. I'll make you fall for me instead...our s*x will leave a tattoo so hard...that it isn't easy to get rid off " His other hands skillfully reminded her ,fondling & playing with her br*ast. Kneading it in his warm large slender hands. His palm shapes her like a playdough." Please...stop , I -" It is Y/n first time getting finger & she already feels sensitive about it which Jungkook doesn't know. "Why- am I not enough for you- hah!?" That's right, he thinks she's not a virgin. " No-it's feel- ..good. Too good too much" Jungkook smirks feeling that he has won a trophy , her expression turns really sl*tty so he kisses her lips after detaching. "That expression...other guys must have seen it. How lucky!"

Is he jealous? Y/n should be honest by now , she just feels wrong lying about it . No need to drag this lie anymore." There's never been ..other guys , Jungkook. You are my first kiss.."

"Really!? You are not lying!?" He asks for confirmation.

"I'm not , I've been single ...since high school"

"What about those 69 followers?"

"Those are just followers. I never sleep with any of them"

"Then I will be your first time & last. No other guys...don't you even think of sending p*ssy pics to them...not even your nudes. Nothing. Only to me ,okay? got it?" She nods okay & kisses him from over her shoulder as he proceeds on skating his hands lower , yanking up to take off her undies & stimulates her directly. Making small circle motions there. "First time getting touch here?" Jungkook digits keeps playing & tickling her flower. Spreading it out so he could barge his finger in. In and out of her wet hole. "My lovehole...meant to be finger , taste , f*ck by my d!ck & love by me...am i right?"

"Yeah...yeah " Jungkook flips Y/n around ,her face facing him ,kissing her intensely & bringing her somewhere else . Backing up till they meet with something solid which is a door to their bedroom. Clothes are stripped off their bodies ,their naked frame colliding at last. "At last , we are.. having s*x....I am so happy i might cry" Jungkook chuckles as he kisses Y/n back sloppily, his hands bringing her hands up/above her head, her body is pressing down on that comforting mattress. She smiles against his lips , his body then on top , dominantly. His hair is such a mess , eyes staring at nothing but her & lips swollen from kissing hers. His chest is exposed to the discovery of hers & his c*ck is finally free. Free to be in her for real before it was only imagined.

Jungkook gets to the deep corners of Y/n hole, the lubrication has been swiped on his c0ndom covered d!ck priorly. To ensure safe s*x but still feeling free. Free yet protective. With boundaries, Y/n is claimed by that night with passion & as much as tenderness. Pouring his heart with so much affection , what Jungkook has to offer to Y/n is for the long run. Just long as this s*x between them is going, from common positions to Y/n being slightly tied up at her will to the bedpost .A longing desire. Y/n at last... is f*ck by her ceo , billionaire boss slash childhood friend who has a crush on her ...for a long time. Finally reunited into an uncertain path of their future relationship.

THE END

Word Count: 4013

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 412 9
GORE, VIOLENCE, RAPE, FORCED SEX, ADULT COMEDY, INC3ST ahead.
5.9K 155 20
A collection of my short stories and one-shots originally written for Instagram Posting schedule: Mondays
389 26 2
[ONE-SHOT] best friend!Jungkook x reader | Synopsis : No one can really understand your relationship with your best friend. You are not in love but...
2.3M 130K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved