Reincarnated As The Strongest...

IATensuraFC tarafından

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... Daha Fazla

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?
Four Stair

All Hail, FELDWAY!!!

501 19 6
IATensuraFC tarafından

Wilhelm POV

Currently me, and Wolfgang are lying upside on a tree branch.
"All THAT BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN STUPID SPECIAL ED 'GOD' ", I screamed with the top of my Vampiric Lungs??..... I don't know what's make them different than human's.

But for some unknown reasons, Wolfgang starts looking at me, like I said a racial slur, which i didn't as far as I remember—

"YOU IDIOT, HE MIGHT HEAR YOU, AND TARGET BOTH OF U——- AHHHHHH!!!!", before he could finish, he was struck down by similar projectiles that Führer was always struck down with, whenever he talks about that Special Ed 'God'.

Suddenly ten shadowy figures appeared above me, and Wolfgang as they were floating above us, staring at both of us........... Menacingly.

"Ara Ara~~~~ isn't that quiet mean to call someone mentally unstable, especially when that someone is pissed off.",

as one of the shadowy figures start to came down, I saw Führer's worst nightmare, his Boss/Brother Veldanava who was wearing a school uniform, while holding.... chains..

"Is that even allow in school in this new world", as I said that, the tree that me, and Wolfgang were hanging on to suddenly disappeared, as we hit the ground.

"Any last words, Wilhelm, and barely conscious Wolfgang kun~~~", one of the Veldanavas, came down as he took out a crowbar.

"PLEASE, FÜHRER SAVE US FROM THAT MONSTE—— AHHHH!!^!!"

Time-skip brought to you by Y/N, Wilhelm, and Wolfgang getting carried to the infirmary, by Dr Dino, Nurse Pico, Nurse Obera, and Nurse Gracia, while Priest Zalario still praying.

Wilhelm POV End

Wolfgang POV

Everything seems so dark...... obviously it would be, my face is completely covered in bandages.
I forcefully removed the bandages, as I look around, I saw Wilhelm addictively reading some picture books, that Führer Y/N gifted us.

He called those picture books that Wilhelm currently reading, comics and, he also gave us other picture books which he called Manga, Manhwa, Light Novel, and etc.

Well currently he is reading a comic 'book' I believe that's what its called, well the cover of the book is showing a guy in blue suit kissing a dude wearing a bat suit, wait is it a ma....

"AYOOOO, What in the NAME of the HOLY FATHERLAND, and THE GREAT FÜHRER, Are you READING, WILHELM." I shouted at him which gets this weirdo to stop reading the book, as he quickly shut it down, and looked at me in terror, and start stuttering.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS WOLFGANG!!" he starts screaming at me, "Than what in the Helheim were you reading!!! It wasn't definitely something, Führer would want you to read!!?*"
I decided to manifest my gun, Axis.

"The Great Führer Y/N would be extremely disappointed in you, so hopefully you wouldn't die with any regret,"

"Wait, put down your gun, let me explain??!? I haven't healed ye—, AHHH!!*" I started shooting at him, as he started to dodge each attacks.

Time-Skip brought to you by Wilhelm, and Wolfgang reconciling

"Phew, I thought I would die today, Wolfgang I have a question?" Wilhelm says after laying down on his infirmary bed, "If I catch you again, reading those unholy books, I would make sure that day would be your last day, and what's your frage(question)?", I said that as I too lay down on my infirmary bed."

Wilhelm took a big breath, and ask, "How did we ended up like this?", suddenly I start having flashbacks of our old world, and to be fair it very different compared to our own.

Back at our old world we didn't have Unique Skill, Ultimate Skill, Vampires, Angels, and a System, we only had a very limited magic abilities, it was after the Great War, that second Great War started,

that were we both met the end of our great nightmare that we experienced in both the battlefield, and home.... I shouldn't be calling that dystopia place home, and don't want to remember that...... böser Gott.

"Well, I don't know myself, but we could discuss the past, and came to a conclusion, what we should do next," as I said that, we start talking about our...... past.

Wolfgang POV End

                               FLASHBACK

Narrator POV

Year:- 1924

The world, the two former Third Reich Officers originated from, was no different than the world that Y/N originated from, but they're was one large factor that differentiated Wilhelm, and Wolfgang's world from the Y/N's world, which is the existence of...... magic, which reshaped the entire warfare tactics, technological development, and even borders in that world.

The new added source of energy also led to many changes in the history of Wolfgang, and Wilhelm's world, as the Great World War occurred much later as it was back in Y/N's world. Though the cause that begin the war, was much different, so different in fact, and so sudden that some peoples say

that the event leading the war was.....
manipulated by higher being, could be a Devil, or even böser Gott.

But matter the fact, the start of the war, let to form many alliances between powerful nations, one side include the Empire, and its one, and only ally being Kingdom of Ildoa, and the other side being Legadonia Entente Alliance, Francois Republic, Principality of Dacia, Commonwealth, and finally the Russy Federation.

Due to geographic location of the Empire, and its ally, they focused mostly on their ground troops, but most specifically on a newly formed warfare battalion.... the magic squad.

Despite humanity having access to magic, they were very limited on how much a individual could utilize, people who are born with high magic sources are dragged into conscription of the military, especially in nation like the Empire.

Even children would be drafted into the military if they have high magic aptitude, though the policies were limited to only orphans.

But due to this policy it gave birth to very powerful, and influential figure in the Empire's military, she was said to be genius child, and one of the greatest tactician the Empire had to offer, but at the same time, she said to be sociopathic individual, and she was feared by her enemy, as she was given the title of the Devil of the Rhine.

Narrator POV End

??? POV

"BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS!!! THE DEVIL OF THE RHINE HAD SUCCESSFULLY FEND OFF THE ENEMIES OF THE FATHERLAND," my one, and only friend, and twin brother, Jacob (Author:- Wilhelm) said, as he pass down all the newspapers to the crowds, he has white hair, and brown eyes.

While he was giving out newspapers, I was handing out flyers, and announcing, "IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LOVE TO READ THE NEWS WHILE DISCUSSING WITH YOUR CLOSE ONE, OR JUST WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING REFRESHING WHILE READING, JUST VISIT  THE EAST BERLUN CAFE'JUST BEHIND US."

As I said that, tons of gentlemen looked at my beautiful heterochromatic eyes one being brown, and other being blue, as they went inside, each of those gentlemen patting my white hair, as they went inside the bar.

*Couldn't find any good picture for Wolfgang so I edited Jack the Ripper from RoR.

"Pretty privilege, as always Otto (Author:- Wolfgang)," said that annoying pale looking child. "Really, more like you are just pretty jealous of my handsomeness, Jacob" I said with a smug look, which annoyed Jacob, wait why is he smirking right no—.

"Really, more like beautiful than handsome, you trap!", that piece of—- WAIT WHY ARE EVERYONE LAUGHING!!!
"You got him good, Jacob", some bystander compliments this moron,

"You wanna gonna at it again..... Jacob", afterwards I activated my magic shield, as Jacob activated his own, all the new people looked at us in awe.

But the old one that were the regular of our family's small cafe were just sipping while betting who would win, and obviously everyone gonna put the money on me—

"Jacob gonna whoop this Otto's ass as always, hehe~~ easy way to make money", an old fart whispered from the back of cafe, while putting all of his money on Jacob.

"HEY, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME OLD FART!, Now YOU Jacob I am gonna beat the living Helheim out of you!! Speed Strike", I said as multiple magical circles was build around me, as my speed was boosted 10 times as it was.

Afterwards I run at my top speed against which as always broke the sound barrier, seeing my upcoming Jacob form multiple shield which he changed into form a triangular spear shapes, as he yelled "Go impale through his speed,
Spear of Red".

Before our attack could hit each other, it was intersected by a large shield that was form between us, which caused a large explosion creating smoke everywhere, confusing the entire crowd. Actually, what in the name of Valhalla just happene—

"I would have easily won that duel, I mean my speed could easily break through your easily avoidable attack", I said with a smirk.

"Sure, little buddy you could have wish you would have won against me", that horny vampire, "You shouldn't be speaking horny vampire"
"....."

But, as soon as the smoke cleared, and I saw a blonde hair, and brown pupil feminine figure, and it was none other than our.... Mother, Beatrice the rightful owner of East Berlun Cafe, who suddenly grabbed onto both of heads, as she swing back inside the cafe, apologizing to the crowd while going inside.

* Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen from Dies Irae

"Ara Ara~~~ my two brats didn't yet able to learn how to properly behave in front of large crowds. Now tell me who started it",

my dear mother saids as she entered the cafe, with a belt on her hands, which causes everyone to sweat, not even a minute later that pale bastard, start snitching on me, "It was his Idea to start the fight, I just went by it. I have nothing to do with it" that snitc—

"I can vouch for that young gentleman, he hadn't done nothing", as I looked around, I saw that old fart grinning. "VERDAMMT" *BONK* "OUCH".

"I Really HATE That Guy, who always takes your side", I said as I grit my teeth. "And I really hates you for snitching on me on that day, Wilhelm"

"I mean you started the fight, and I don't like to lie you know" afterwards Wilhelm just start smirking, "VERDAMMT".

As I looked behind, she just had disappoint look, "You shouldn't talk to your elders like that Otto",
afterwards, the old fart starts chuckling, but one glare from mom, not only shut him up, but also seemingly make him peed his pant.

""Long Live, Our Majesty Beatrice"", me and Wilhelm, said simultaneously, at least we agree on something.

"You two always reminded of your dad", as I heard dad's name, I jumped in excitement, as does Jacob.

"Did he send us any letters from his post!!" hey that's what I was about to say Jacob, "Did he inform when he is coming back home" I says with a little hope in my eyes.

But she just shook her head, ruining both mine, and Jacob's moods, as we began to sulk.
"Don't sulk about it kiddo, your dad is great citizen, risking his life working for the Devil of the Rhine, only for his nation, and you three"

"Yeah, he is a great guy.... Man wish Goëtz or better known as Machina was here, so he could buy us all free drinks like always", said one of the old man from the back of the cafe,

which causes my mother to look at him, as she formed a terrifying smile freaking everyone out, while everyone else in the cafe looked at him in betrayal.
R.I.P Dad.

"Is Mrs. Segen here, we would like to have talk with you, about your.... husband", as we looked behind we saw bunch of imperial soldiers, in black uniforms. Wait doesn't imperial soldiers wore greenish uniforms, what's the change.

They for some reason pointed us to the outside, as me, Jacob, and mom went outside the cafe, as we saw...... a coffin, with Empire's flag covering it.

My mom suddenly who always stand proud, and lead our family in the right path, is in now full of despair as she fall down on floor, but she was quickly hold by me, and Jacob, as we put her on a nearby chair.

"This day, was when everything went crumbling for our once beautiful family" ,said Wilhelm

"Also the day where we experienced our first ever tragedy", I added.

Deep inside my mind, I was cursing my mind, that it wasn't what I thought it was. As me, and Wilhelm went, and climbed onto the coffin, we saw picture of our father, Goëtz Segen.

*Machina or Goetz von Berlichingen from Dies Irae

Suddenly everything went dark, as I woke up next to my mother, who I try to wake up, but she didn't respond as I noticed, she was attached to a life support magic monitor.

Afterwards, the door open, as Jacob came out bringing a tray of what seems like medicine, seeing me awake he rushed over me, and starts crying, as I too starts crying.

"Why did this happened, why did God punished our sweet once beautiful family like that", Jacob says while crying, as I just shook my head, not knowing the answer.

"Who ever was responsible for Dad's death, whoever was it, I̷̫͛͘ ̷̪͉̙̾͝A̶̢̳̭̲̪̘̾̒̑m̷̰̺̝̤̏͝ ̵̞̦͚̳͌̊̇͝G̶̥͗͠͝o̵̓͑͘͝ͅn̵̼͖̍̀͗͌̕n̶̤͖̦̖̩̩̅̎͌a̵̢͚̎̾ ̶̞̲̺̹̋̐͝Ḵ̸̥̪͚͇̰̔ĩ̵̛̪̳̳̓l̵̛̙̱͗͠l̸̢̡͔̤͔̹̒̂͗̄͂ ̶̤͇͇̼͓̯̂̕͠T̶̖̍h̵̬̀̀̐at P̴͈͉̚è̴̤̮͙̎͐͘ṙ̶̖̯͖̞̒́s̶͎̞̜̻͛͑̕ǫ̷̱͍̳̤̬́̋͛n̴̮͙̬̩̜͋̀̆",I said with a full venom on my voice.

"The imperial soldiers say that it was accident during a field attac—", Jacob was trying to end his sentence, before I interrupted him.

"That's not possible, no way in the absolute Helheim, could dad fall down in tricks like those, they are obviously lying, dad is the strongest the entire empire has to offer only being slightly weaker than the Devil of the Rhine"

"You are right, little man. It wasn't an accident", as we looked behind the door we saw one of the imperial guard that had came with the other to drop off the coffin.

""So who was b̸̭̽ḙ̵̳̖̪̫͇̦̐͊̒̈́̓̈̕ͅh̷̭̱̻̻͙͙͌͊̾͘ì̴̞͔̟̖̽̽̈͛ͅn̷̩̿͊̈́̍d̶̩͂ ̵̺̊̃ḭ̵̡̦͇͕͓̝͑̅͘͝t̷̛̛̩̝͈́̋̊́!!"", me and Jacob spoke simultaneously, with murderous intent behind our voice, which seems to intimidated the soldier, but he was able hold his stance, as he muttered slowly

"Tanya von Degurechaff or better known as Devil of the Rhine, the head commander of Imperial 203rd Aerial Mage Battalion, the same division your father is the vice commander of, one day, your father had a dispute with the Head Commander over the ethics on the battlefield,

which led to the Head Commander sending him off to the Eastern frontlines, but after your father came back alive, she hosted a party but it was actually his... assassination.

As the head commander, she not only poisoned his food, but also challenged him in a duel, which he accepted, but during the duel he became victim to the poison, taking the opportunity she shoot him in the head, and behead him.

Afterwards the higher ups were able to get the full details through their investigation, but they decided not to punished the head commander as it would not only led to the end of the most successful battalion, hindering the war advances, but also led to decreased of public morale.

The only reason I told you the story, because I felt pity for your kid's situation, and also your father is a kind, and a great man, so hopefully you guys could take care of yourself as your mother doesn't have a long time to live", as the soldier ended, he left the room, leaving us in the state of.... Anger, we both only had one thing in mind, as we looked at each other it was clear, it's.....

*BEEP* *BEEP* as we looked behind, mom just opened her eyes as she looked at us. We immediately run towards her bed, as we starts crying,

"Why didn't you tell us that you had MDD (magic depletion disease), and why did you let dad join the military, if you already knew that his death, or even injuries would hurt your health even more", Jacob starts crying even more.

Wait she had MDD, isn't that... a disease that worsen every time a person's emotionally state is at ruined, or disturbed.

"Sorry Otto, and Jacob it's seem like I should have told you guys beforehand"
"WHY!!??! Why did you let dad fight for this WORTHLESS Nation that didn't even honor his death!" I said with anger, and grief, as I started shivering in despair of losing dad, as does Jacob.

Seeing both of our states she starts crying too, as she hold the back of both of our head, and is snuggles against her chest, "Sorry, for being disappointing .... mothe—"*BEEP*, she suddenly stops midway as she closes her eyes.

As we looked at the monitor it shows, 0 indicating it was her.... last breath.

".... I wished mom and dad was here to see us together in this new world", I said as I close my eyes, as I tears fall down.

".... I wish she had said something else on that day....", said Wilhelm as he looked outside the infirmary's windows.

                               Time-Skip

3rd Person POV

It's been 3 years, and the Empire lose the war. Since that day, during all that time Otto, and Jacob learn on how to take care of the cafe, while gathering information about whereabouts of Tanya von Degurechaff, who had escape to Unified States.

"I have learned some details about the Devil of the Rhine", a guy wearing a winter coat said, as he shows a peace sign, the two owners of the cafe looked at him, and told him to seat.

"So any information, other than that she is the same age as us, we are planning to get to the actual phase", Otto said to the stranger, the guy removed his jacket, it was the same guy that used to work for the imperial army, and was helping the twin on locating the Devil of the Rhine.

"You may heard of the new political party taking over the parliament, as you may know I am working for them", said the former imperial soldier,

"Well we already know that, and we wished not to hinder with this nation's political state, as we only hope to get our revenge", said Jacob, as he serve the former imperial soldier his coffee.

"It may be helpful to your goal, as you may heard that party's plan, like the Jewish policies, and their other extreme nationalistic beliefs, well they also have other goals like capturing, and punishing traitors", as he finished, he formed a wide smirk.

"So you are telling us to join that party, how long do I have to tell that I would much rather join the military than tha—" before Otto could finish, the former imperial soldier interrupted,

"You both could join both the military, and the party. All I am saying you two is to join the military, but at the same time act as spy for the Party, when the time came, and party took over the parliament.

With your assistance in the military, the party would surely let you take on the mission on eliminating the traitor, now the choice is yours", after finishing his coffee, he was about to leave but the two brothers stopped him, as they just nodded, giving the former imperial soldier a smirk in his face.

3rd Person POV End

Time-Skip

Wolfgang/Otto POV

It's been 6 months since, we joined the army, and the leading political party, during those 6 months we had been through extreme, and brutal training.

Today I lost one of my eye during a training session, and is currently resting inside the training camp, along with Jacob. I covered my missing my eye with badges.

It seems like my father just by only having affiliation with the Devil of the Rhine, make us have a very bad reputation inside the training camp as all of my clothes are stolen, or peed on, and even the lunch guy always spit on our food.

And me, and Jacob always gets into fights, and sometimes seniors military trainees want to take advantage of me, because of my female appearance, and sometimes...... they get to do with me.

But me, and Jacob always make sure to kill them afterwards, during night, currently I am wearing mom's clothes because my clothes got stolen, we always bring our mom's clothes in a way to remember her, but it seems, it has an usage today.

"You are looking quite a looker, Otto hehehe", that son of the devil, Jacob
"Shut up, Jacob for god sake" I said to him with venom on my tone.

"Chill dude, anyway we should go to bed now, good night", Jacob said as he covered himself with his blanket.

"Good night, and before you go to sleep.... When are we gonna have our vengeance" I said to Jacob, as he removed the blanket through his neck.

"I don't know.... how can we defeat her in the first place..... only a true divine being's blessing could help us in a match against the Devil of the Rhine", he said, as I sigh. "But we shouldn't give up hope", Jacob said with a smile on his face.

Prompting me to smile back, afterwards both of us fall asleep.

Wolfgang/Otto POV End

                                      Dream

Wilhelm/Jacob POV

"Where am I? Why is everything white here?", as I looked around, I saw Otto looking for someone, as I was.
"HEY OTTO, I AM HERE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?", as I said that Otto looked at my direction, and run towards me,

"What in the name of HELHEIM, is happening, last time, I remember we went to bed, so what just happene—

"Your Queries Shall Be Answered", suddenly we heard a divine voice, as we looked at the direction where the voice came from, both me, and Jacob saw clouds started form to take a humanoid.

As we looked at the clouds in awe, the clouds took an appearance of an old, handsome gentleman, as he grows beard which is comparable to the Mythological being named Zeus.

"Behold my young devotees, I am known by many names but you shall call me God", the majestic being introduced himself,

"And I shall bestow you devotees a divine responsibility, and even power for you to complete the responsibility, which would include you to purified the Devil of the Rhine", the so called 'God' introduced himself.

"Ho you don't believe my existen—" before he could finish, Wolfgang spoke from my part,
"How should we believe you to be God, for us God is a perfect being, who would always be there for his devotees..... But...

You!! Weren't there for us, when we NEEDED you the MOST!! And if you are truly God, the world should have been perfect, as God to us is a being who interferes with human matters should led to humanity to perfection,

or a being who doesn't interfere with humanity, and let them evolve themselves. You are complete opposite of that spectrum, you must be b̶͖̪̅͆ö̴̘̇͛̐͌̒s̶͚̦͔͍͋͆̕e̴͈̪̚r̷̮̭̍̓̆̊̀ ̵̪͙̥̓̐G̵̠͎̽͊ͅͅo̷̲̝͑̉̽͂t̶̹͕̘̭͉́ț̶̯̐(Evil God)", he said the last part with venom on his voice, which startled the supposed 'God'.

"Not gonna lie, despite being mentally unstable, I would say Führer's boss is better than that egotistical son of the Devil", I said to Wolfgang, to that he just nodded.

"I see you mortals don't believe in me, but it doesn't change your fate, and goals that's shared similarities, with my own. I shall gave you two my blessing, it would only be works when you chant this blessing out.

For Otto Von Segen, you shall recite the chant,
I do not want to be touched.
As for Jacob Segen, you shall recite the chant,
I shall absorb everything.

Remember you two have only have one mission.
Elimination of the Devil of the Rhine. Now go, afterwards I shall decides your divine judgment", said that böser Gott.
""We shall see you again..... böser Gott"", we both said simultaneously, annoying the being, in front of us.

Afterwards everything went dark.

                               Real World

I suddenly woke up, as I felt a surge of yellow energy going through my pulse, as I looked at Wolfgang, the same phenomenon was happening.

We both smirk at the same time, "Yeah, that's enough power, we could finally....." I said with a wide smirk, as Wolfgang decided to complete my sentence.
"have Our Vengeance"

Wilhelm/Jacob POV End

3rd Person

After 6 months of intense training, the two brothers officially became part of nation's military, using their power to climb up the ranks of the military, and helping the popular party at that time.

Whose leader wished to start the 3rd Reich, after years of gathering information from the military, by their top secret officers, they were able to take control large sects of the military. And finally during the election, they got 99% of the seats in the parliament.

Afterwards the leader of the party, became the absolute authoritarian leader of the nation, and started the 3rd Reich.

The new authoritarian parliament decided to hold an important meeting which would include them, how to enforce all the policies they had promised to the public, and their own new policies.

"So it's decided how shall we approach the minorities, anyone wants to disagree", said one of the officer, to it no one raises their hand. "Well then to our next subject, the Devil of the Rhine. How shall eliminate he.."

Suddenly the door the room opened, as two individuals enters, some people started to shiver in fear, while others were intrigue, and others expected their arrival. They were the infamous
Albedo Brothers.

"Well, then we shall take on the responsibilities on assassinating the Devil of the Rhine, me along Jacob would make the task pretty easy, don't you agree Jacob", said the shorter Albedo to taller, to that he just shrugged

"I could do it by myself, but it seems like I need work with you, Otto", said the taller Albedo. After constant whispering among the officers they decided to assign the brothers, the task, and also the location of the Devil of the Rhine.

As the two left, everyone had a sigh of relief, "Thank god, those two still aren't that close with each other, they might prove threat to our regime, if they work together",

said one of the officers, with some high ranking officer still had suspicious remark written over their face.

In reality the parliament is afraid of the Albedo Brothers' strength, so the two brothers decide to act as enemies to each other to not led parliament to view them as threat.

But a high ranking member stands up, as he offers, 'permanent safety measurement for the Albedo' to that majority of the members voted yes.

3rd Person POV End

Location:- Southwest of Unified States

Wolfgang/Otto POV

"It seems like this is were the Devil of the Rhine, reside huh", I said that to the undercover officer that look for her location during the entire time.

"Yes, Mr. Otto, that's the housing for the traitor.
From analysis, and information we had we could tell that she had gotten stronger so hopefully she is terminated today,

as her involvement on the upcoming war would stagnate our nation's advancement", the officer said, as he had a worried look written over his face.

"Don't worry, we would eliminate her, no matter what", said Jacob as we both approaches the house, giving the officer a sign to leave the area.
As we both stood before the door, Jacob knocked on the door.

As we heard a young girl voice from behind the door, "Coming!!"
Can't believe a girl the same age as us is behind the murder of a great man.

As the door opened I saw a girl the same height as me, as Jacob signaled me that she had a gun.

She analysis our entire body as she noticed we too had our own weaponry, and wearing the same uniforms, seeing us, she created a bore face

"So you two are here to kill me, huh that's pretty annoying", as her gun started emitting the some holy aura around it, seeing it left both me, and Jacob confused,
"Hey, how do you have the blessing of the 'God' ", after she heard the last word, her magic started to intensify.

"I̴̫̍̐ͅ ̸̟͕̼̩̓́ȃ̴͙̦̠̪m̵̡͍̙̼͋͆̚ ̷̰̏g̷̳̻̪͐̀ǫ̷͔̇͛ͅn̴͎̹̳͋̏n̷͇̉̓̇̕a̸̧̪͎͕̔̈́ ̴̨̢̝̙̾̅͐͂ḳ̶͋̚i̵̘͛̅̓̂l̷͍̮̆̕͝l̷̠̬͒ ̵̖͇͖̘̀̐͘b̸̝̈o̸͓̚t̵͙̔͂͗͘h̶͇̺̥͉͑̌̔ ̵͉̗́ŏ̵̟͕̲̮f̴̱̈́̿̈́͜͝ ̵̼͎͎̿̆̌̀y̴͖̪̞̓͗o̷̦̟̳͝u̶̱̠̥̳̿", she said with a murderous glare from her eyes, seeing that, me and Jacob answered her back, with even more venom.

""L̷̨͓͚͕̅̔͠e̴̙̲̾͌͒ṭ̴͇̉͠͝ ̵̢͔̫̜̑̄̄s̵͕̳̺̐̈́̀ę̵̨̤̓̕e̴̲̅̆ ̶̭̯̦͊w̵̧̃h̸̦̆̾͆̾o̷͖̜̒͠ ̷̖̟͔̾i̶̳̞͐͘s̴̢̏ ̴͎̀ͅg̵̝̠͕̬̏o̷̺̰̒n̵̪̞̩̺̑͒̓n̴̞̤̗͉̒̊á̷̙̘͝ ̸̧̛͕̘̝͝d̷̹̀̄̕o̵̬̘͛ ̴͚̲͌͛̽́t̸̬̗̟̼͊̽̚͝ĥ̵͉à̶̼̯͎t̷̖̯͚͐̓̚ ̸̪͖̝̉̋͘f̸͓̗͆̄̔̕i̸̲̖̝͗r̷̯̦̋͂ͅs̶̱̔̓͝t̵̛͍͈̼́"", as we prepared our weapons, it too starts glowing.
But why, I didn't intend to activate it?!

Wolfgang/Otto POV End

3rd Person POV

First one to attack was Tanya, as she chanted a powerful spell, which destroyed the front gate of the house, afterwards Otto, and Jacob started to flew on top of the house, and started shooting from the above, chanting "Consume the devil"

Whereas Tanya is running through her house, to get her magic equipment. As she got her hand on the equipment she flew to the sky and starts firing back, but she notices that some of her attacks is being absorbed.

Seeing the opportunity Otto took the advantage and shoot her with his enchanted bullet which are way faster than normal bullets, but the Devil was able to avoid each attack with a devilish smile on her face.

As she avoided each attack, she is being drained of her magic reserves which surprises her, when she looked around, she saw her magic reserve being absorbed by Jacob, as he started chanting,

"I shall absorb everything, and you shall deplete all of your magic reserves", as he said that, almost all of her magic reserves started to be transferred to his gun.

Taking no opportunity, the Devil decided to end it there, by activating her blessing,
"Gospel Explosive Spell"

She fired a powerful blast, but it was easily negated, as it was absorb by Jacob, startling her, she started to panic, but before she could react.

Otto muttered, "I do not want to be touched", as he said that, he fired a powerful bullet which she wasn't able to dodge, as the middle of her chest was penetrated.

She fell down from the sky, and hit the ground, the two officers seeing that, landed back to the ground, as they approached now defeated,
Tanya Von Degurechaff.

3rd Person POV End

Wilhelm/Jacob POV

"So we won at the end, well then I wanna ask her some questions, before we end her. Are you okay with it?", I asked Otto, to that he just nodded.

As we arrived, and stand on top of her, she had calm expression, with blood dripping from her mouth. I am feeling pity seeing that once monster in this state.

As she looked at us, she opened her mouth still releasing blood, and said, "What's... your two.. names... bra..ts!?"

"Names Jacob Segen" I told her my name, "Names Otto Von Segen", he told his, with anger still present on his eyes.

"Segen.... are you two by any chance... related to Machina... so it was all I supposed... vengeance", she spoke, with supposed disgust on the last part.

"It was vengeance, but now it was just to regained the honor that you had taken away from our father", I said to the Devil, who just sighed

"don't say anything about it being pathetic, because right now, I wouldn't call your state anything less than pathetic", said Otto which seems to angered the girl, but she formed a serious face afterwards.

"You... are right... it doesn't matter.... anymore", she said as she closed her mouth to stop the bleeding.

"I have a question, why did you kill Machina", after hearing that name, she opened her mouth again.
"I was told.... to kill him...."  "" BY WHO?!?"", we both interrupted her.

"It was none.... other than... the one we three... received our blessing.... from.... Being X", afterwards she starts spiting even more bloods.

"That böser Gott...", said Otto with anger written all over his face.
"So we were used all this time... hahahaha", all I could do, was to laugh, it was a truly a cursed life.

Otto looked at me as he too starts laughing, as does the fallen devil, we three starts laughing,
"We... were.. fooled by the same... being.. how pathetic", said the Devil as she kept on laughing.

"Well... than, as my last... great gesture, look... behind you", the Devil told us, but before we could react, I felt something penetrating my head, as everything stop moving, as like the time itself was stopped.

"Hello there, Otto, and Jacob", a crow that was sitting on top of scarecrow starts talking, "Are you the b̶͖̪̅͆ö̴̘̇͛̐͌̒s̶͚̦͔͍͋͆̕e̴͈̪̚r̷̮̭̍̓̆̊̀ ̵̪͙̥̓̐G̵̠͎̽͊ͅͅo̷̲̝͑̉̽͂t̶̹͕̘̭͉́ț̶̯̐?", said Otto as he tried to activate his aura, but it failed.

"You devotees had completed your task, so I see no use to your devotion, so I am gonna get rid of you", said the crow.

""NOT BEFORE WE Ḱ̷̢̳͈̈́̓͐ͅĨ̷͔͖͉͓̥̽̒̕L̷̮̍͛̎Ļ̵͔̦͗ ̴̥͙̮͖̝͊͊Y̶̲̮͇̎͌́̂͜O̴̞͖̺̭͋Ŭ̶̩̻̃̊̉̚"", we tried to move our legs, but it doesn't seem to work.
"As for your two's divine judgement, I shall send you to the space vacuum, where your soul shall remained not touch, or materialized for rest of your immortal existence"

Before we could respond, everything went dark, and only thing we saw was other souls just like us being absorbed by darkness, and it had been that way for eons....

                          FLASHBACK Ends

"And now here we are...", I said to Wolfgang, as he started to tear up, as I too started to teared up.
"Even though we finally escaped from the hell... I still feel those eons of loneliness of.... purpose, all these time back at our old world, we served that böser Gott", as I looked at Wolfgang, he started to shiver, and cry even more.

"Hey at least, our new Führer is always there for us", as I said that, Wolfgang stopped crying.

"I will always be there for you two", we heard a familiar voice, as we turned we saw a beautiful divine looking man, or woman we couldn't tell, but from the voice it was none other than our... Führer

"Führer, we are happy to see you in a good heal—", before I could finish, Führer dragged me, and Wolfgang into a hug, as he started to tear up.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about your past?!! Why were you suppressing your guy's purpose from me, and you two don't need serve me just because I said too, which is suppressing your desire to find you own purpose. As what kind of leader would I be, if I am not there for my subordinate", as he said that, me and Wolfgang started to tear up even more.

Suddenly Führer broke away from our hug, as he formed a pretty remembrance smile, as he told us, "I will be always there for you two", suddenly it hit me with memories with my dad.

Who said the same thing that Führer said, as I started to tear up even more, as does Wolfgang.
We didn't have anything to say, but I believed, we found our new purpose in this.... New Life, and this New World.

Suddenly we stand up, and faced our Führer with fiery eyes, as our armband started re-materialize into a new flag. This flag would symbolizes our loyalty, and our new.... purpose to Führer Feldway.

"" In the name of our former fatherland, and our Führer, we shall pledge our full loyalty, and our... entire purpose, and dream to the Angel, that to us... surpasses even the God, for rest of our existence""

"Names Wolfgang Schreiber, the loyal servant of the great Führer Feldway"
"Names Wilhelm Ehrenburg, the loyal servant of the great Führer Feldway"

"" All Hail Feldway "", me and Wolfgang said simultaneously, with our head standing high.

This is gonna be new adventure, and a new life, in this new world which surely gonna change, because of our one, and only Führer Feldway....

the one who would surpassed everything, the strongest Engel.

"Author:- Sorry guys, for the pretty big delay, but I had research a lot for the world of Tanya the Evil, so I had a lot of things in hand, and congratulations to me for I got the grade I desired for my exam.

And for the final part, because I write a lot.

Did I cook?

Total Words:- 6055

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
4.4K 229 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
47.1K 2K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
153K 6.5K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...