𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄

Od kouda2000

[ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] Enjoy the little stories, reactions, and head cannons with your fave characters! Více

𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐍: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍-𝐔𝐋: 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊-𝐔: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐀-𝐍𝐀: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍: 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑/𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊-𝐔: 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐊-𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍: 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐍: 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄

221 6 0
Od kouda2000

ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜɴ:

Had a big smile and thought you looked adorable and even let you keep it.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ᴅᴏ ʜᴀ-ɴᴀ:

Would be confused at first about how you got her hoodie but thought you looked cute.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ᴍᴏ-ᴛᴀᴋ:

Wouldn't notice at first but later would find out that you were wearing his hoodie and would try to get it back. He let you keep it in the end.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ɴᴀ ᴊᴇᴏᴋ-ʙᴏɴɢ:

Would start blushing and thought you looked so cute! Gave you more of his hoodies for you to wear.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ᴋᴀɴɢ ʜᴀɴ-ᴜʟ:

Had a cute smile on him as he adored you in his hoodie and let you keep it.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ꜱʜɪɴ ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ-ᴜ:

Wasn't the first time but always thought you were cute in them so he doesn't stop you.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ᴡᴏɴɢ:

Would be a little bit reluctant because the hoodie was expensive but would let you wear it since you looked cute and were happy.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Thank you for reading!
This book is officially ending as requests are closed.
I appreciate everyone for reading this story and I hope you have a good day/after/night. :] 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
678 55 5
"did you write this?" "h-how did you get that?!" ~•~ in which juno wrote love letters about her feelings for eight different guys over the course...
14.3K 370 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...