Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

De Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... Mais

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 4

2.1K 91 21
De Jiapurplesyou

"You can't act like starved stray dogs okay??"Jin yelled at his brothers who were drooling already, imagining how thrilling it would be to slowly frighten the baby,pound onto him , then rip him off and show him how helpless he is inside their kingdom,their palace,under their domain ....

"Well,we will look over that later hyung!!!"
Yoongi spoke yawning,still not over his sleep yet.

"Mom is not in the kingdom right?"Tae asked.Jin nodded and looked up.... it was very important for him to figure out what was exactly going on that devil's head .

"Ahh.. really?....where is that thing now ??? Taehyung 's eyes darkened as he asked.

Jin visibly hitched.He knows what things were going behind that Tata face adorned with almond eyes!!!

As an alpha lord himself, Seokjin was too finding it hard to resist his instincts.But as the eldest Lord of the kingdom,he cant deny the orders of Her Majesty.

"That thing is sleeping in Eomma's room now ."~a calm but strict voice was heard coming from Jin.He knows all the four guys in the room are looking for that tiny creature and a single, even a single casual behaviour of them can cost the kid's life..Jin is now sure,that cutie needs protection from a certain someone to exist in this Devil's Den...

"And none of you should even dare to step within 20 metres radius of that room....clear??",he spoke again firmly,eyes death glaring at the beasts seating inside the room.

The maknaes took sometime in reading Jin's face...No, their brother is not in a mood to joke. It's better to keep quiet for now.They can have the baby later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's morning.Jungkook got up from the Queen sized bed. Sunrays have penetrated the silk curtains and disrupted his sweet sleep.
About sleep,he had whined a lot yesterday to Jin about not leaving him alone .

But it seems like that handsome male is not yet ready to share his bed with an unidentified creature......

Only if he knew that his eldest hyung has not slept yesterday to keep an eye on the room from outside so that none of his brothers could enter, thus ensuring his safety.

' Umm Eomma is not here.... should I go to my hyungs?? Oh well, where is that dimple guy???'
He thought.It's pretty evident that he has got a liking of that tall and buffy male with deep and authoritative voice since yesterday.

All credits go to that saxophone which made Namjoon pick Kookie up from the cold floor,hugged him tightly while rest others especially Tae were worried of that instrument .

'Dimple hyung definitely has a beautiful heart..I guess he likes me too...shall I greet him in the
morning ?'

He broke off his thoughts...got up, pulled off the comforter,hurried to the door and rushed towards the ceiling only to get grabbed by a pair of rough hands .

He looked back.It was a tall and muscular giant whose knees were at level of Kookie's head.He was looking like a WWE bodybuilder!!!

Oh no no...it's just a normal guard who was instructed by Mrs Kim not to let him run and keep a sharp eye on his movements so that her baby doesn't end up getting injured in her absence...

"Your Highness, please watch your steps"he said in a soft tone after bowing to the baby.

Kookie was confused.'What highness??what steps?? Who is this scary man?why is he holding his hands?'

He looked around the corridor .There was no one except him and that creepy guard.

Kook froze.His face turned pale,lips wobbled up and those eyes got filled with some extra water making them look glossy...

"Pl-please , me wan-wants hyungie....."he requested in a cracked voice...big fat tears had already started falling down his bulgy cheeks...

The guard was caught off-guard..he was ready to face harsh situations,endure pain,stay without food for several days but he wasn't trained to handle crying children ....

He tightened his grip on the child....which made kook to cry out louder...

"Le-leave me"..he said hiccuping, trying to pull himself out but the guard again was trying to catch up with the kid as he might trip down because of his whinnings.

"What's going on??"

A sharp yell was heard making both the fighters to sink their head in unison. An angry Jin was approaching them,hands clutched in fists.

However,the reaction from the 2 opponents were different..one stopped his movements and looked at his master with a scared face wondering how to react while the other one wiggled from the grip,rushed to Jin and hugged him tightly as if ,if he let's go off him,Jin will vanish away forever.....

Jin picked up the boy and started rubbing his back.He glared at the guard.

"What did you do??" He yelled again stressimg on each of his single words ...

The guard flinched,he looked down not ready to face the angry lord...

"I want an answer!!!!" Jin demanded,this time his eyes having a reddish glow in them...

"Ahh hyungie.... ple-please"....Jin's eyes now turned to the boy in his hold.He was tightly clutching the collar of his shirt,face burried in Jin 's neck..he was crying badly and hiccuping.... Jin's yell probably has scared him more.....

Suddenly kook looked up..he wiped his teary face with his balled fists and placed his wet palms on Jin's cheeks...

"I lo-obe you hyungie.....dun scowld him.... please....leave ...leave him.....f-food...!!"

He said with the sweetest melodious voice Jin has ever heard in his lifetime....his eyes were sparkling and had a pleasant calmness which showed he wasn't demanding....he was pleading him to forgive the guard...

Jin's eyes barely resisted on taking a glance towards the tiny thing in his hands..his hair was messy,thick wet lashes drenched in tears ,dried weepings enhancing the softness of his cheeks....nose turned red at the top due to continuous crying.... innocence dripping out of his red lips which have turned more plump due to his panicking....it would be less if someone says he looking like an angel........

Jin hated that....he hated how he is appreciating the boy's looks, hated how he's feeling himself stronger at the baby 's vulnerable condition,hated having a proud feeling when the baby ran to him for seeking protection....as an alpha lord , it was his duty to protect the weak but....but the way the crying baby rushed to him,circled his hands around his neck and said nothing showed this boy already trusts him a lot....he knows that he will do him no wrong though he just met him yesterday....

Jin would like to keep a creature who is solely dependent on him for his existence in his arms forever.....

"Leave...!"he ordered the guard while holding the boy securely in his grip.

"Hyungie food..meh hungrwy.."kook snuggled more into Jin's neck....

"Yes yes baby.... I-I will co-ok for you today"...Jin too pulled the baby closer...he let loose of his subconscious soul for sometime and let it do whatever it wanted.... He pressed his jawline over kook's head,sniffing the baby eagerly,a sweet, vanilla smell coming out of Kookie due to crying ...he never felt so comfortable in anyone's touch...the baby's body was warm and soft....Jin took a long time before letting that kid go...He hugged him till he felt contented,not worrying about how the other one would react....Even if he wasn't ought to like that creature,he didn't like that creature.

But...............

'Nothing will change if they share a long hug.......right? There is no one in the palace as his brothers have already left for work.....so, there's nobody to witness the proximity they shared....nobody will ever know that this ever happened.... except the kid himself!!!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Umm...umm..hyungie ...it's soo soo tastyyyy" kook said while chewing the egg sandwich Jin made for him...

"Really??" Jin asked while feeding the younger.
"Yes , it's soo gwood.....you are the best!!!! You cook the best!!! You are COOKING..no, COOKY hyungie..."he giggled, showing his bunny smile again.

"Aww and you are CHOCO" .....Jin replied hearing the praises....

"Me Choco?? Kookie ish Choco?"Kook 's eyes sparkled, hearing the new nickname....

Jin nodded.

"You know hyungie, nobody gives me a nickname...."he said resting his head on Jin 's shoulders..

"You...you have magic hands Cooky hyungie...you have magic face too"

Jin internally cooed at the younger. The baby might have never enjoyed tasty food and homecare....but still...he was appreciating Jin 's talent....Since childhood,he had always tried to be best at something...even though he was the eldest, Joon had the sharpest brain,Jimin and Yoongi had best fighting skills and Tae was known all over the kingdom for his Cyber knowledge...... nobody cared to look at his efforts..his struggle to do better......

It's not that he wasn't best at anything.He had the biggest heart..best cooking skills....but these are not the talents an Alpha lord needs to be a ruler.... Subsequently,his brilliant skills chose to lock themselves,tired of searching praises and recognition from society.

And today,all of a sudden,a 5yo was appreciating his cooking skills and licking his mouth in satisfaction ???

It's like Jin found a missing piece of his life puzzle he didn't know he needed.....

'Why did I save him from my brothers yesterday??? Why am I so protective of him?? Why am I resisting my vampire instincts??? Why did I hug him like that?? Why did my blood boiled seeing him wiggle in someone else's touch?? Why did I cook for him?? Why didn't I ask my crown back from him yet?? Why am I allowing all his brattiness???'

Uncountable questions popped up in Jin 's mind demanding an answer from his conscious soul ..'Maybe be because Eomma threatened me to take care for him'...he convinced himself...

But deep down,he knew very well,that was definitely not the answer!!!!

=======================================

So how was the chapter???

I really wanted to show the similarities of BTS with this fiction....like Jk's liking for Namjoon,Jin being the responsible and caring eldest hyung of the group,Tae being stubborn and carefree,Jin patiently tolerating Jk's every bratty behaviour....

Purples,tell me~

🔉 What do you want in next chapter??? Jk×suga or Jk×Tae....???
(Well,these two pairs are not gonna end well soon like Jk×Jin did....😏😏)

🔉 Do u want Jimin to come soon or make him wait for later??

Be ready for the chaos coming ahead...

But only if you comment me about your choice between the options I gave you...(majority wins)❤️❤️

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

196K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
290K 10.6K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
504K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...