The Prestige Club (TPC)# 2: I...

Door Beyondtheclosedeyes

"I am fine" - said everyone who is not fine at all Ehan Usman is a world-renowned trauma surgeon. Why he cho... Meer

Preface
Characters Inspiration
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue
Book three

20

106 17 3
Door Beyondtheclosedeyes

5 months later:

It was hard to get on Kabir uncle good side again. He still didn't achieve that. Kabir now tolerates him for her sake. Since she has confess to Kabir that she wants him in her life, Kabir became a little more tolerant.

Each day was a beautiful day for them. They still didn't stay together but at least he could see her everyday. He counts that as a blessing itself. Because he knows how he felt when she was out of his reach.

She was still nourishing and coming out of her shell. His parents pampered her with so much that he had seen her cry over it. It took her sometime to understand that people love without conditions.

They had bought a new home together and everyday they add a little touch of themselves. He remembers the day he showed her the costom made book shelves he had made in their apartment for her comics. The pure happiness on her face had loosen a knot on his heart.

He had decided after that to hear all the ideas she has for the new home and do as many of them himself as he can. Which means the house is still pretty empty. He had moved the book shelves in the library he was in the process of making for her. The good thing was that he had built a small cabin outside of the main building that will be a spot for her to relax in.

It was a surprise for her when they are married again. Yes, there family are now compensating for all the time that was lost. The wedding will still be intimate since that was something his wife requested. That doesn't stop anyone from decorating and buying dresses. He imagine his mother sits with his wife every single day to show her new jewellery to buy from.

That's exactly what he ran into when he enters his family home. His wife was snuggle into one of his hoodie hugging a huge pillow as she listens to his mother speaking a mile. She was munching on some snacks which made him smile because she was now gaining a habit of eating at random times which she never did. She still eats very slow but that doesn't bother him. Truthfully, it never did, he was just an ass.

Now he matches her pace. To do so, he talks a lot whenever they are eating to slow his process of eating. That way she listens and eats and he simply talks and eat slowly.

As soon as he comes in her sight, a beautiful smile appears on her face and his heart skips a beat like it always does. The endearment in her eyes and the relaxing of her shoulder was an award. He kisses his mother forehead and than hers - which causes a sweet blush to appear on her face and he couldn't help the happiness he feels.

He sits beside her holding her hand as his mother shows some more jewellery to her. She turns her head looking at him pleading to stop his mother from buying more stuff for her but he just shrug. He had tried speaking to his parents about how his wife feels about their spending. His parents had explained that his wife had lost a lot more in her life. Their money or the stuff they buy for her is no where near to everything she had lost. This was just their way of bringing value to her life.

His parents adores her. His mother cooks for her and tries to know what the favourite are so she can cook more for her. Since the wedding was approaching they had find another excuse to not let her work at all. Saying that bride shouldn't work before their wedding. They spoil her as much as they could.

They had hire a house help already for them. He knows his father loves watching over his wife whenever he could. His father was always a silent one and even in distant he can see how much his father cares for his wife. The one missing element - a very big part of it was her father. She had seen some disturbing things attached to the label of "father". She was also very hesitant whenever his father showed affection.

One, his father affection was very interesting. Two, his wife never experienced affection. They both were two opposite. His father now cooks with his mother and assist his wife all the time. He would send those two as soon as they are done cooking and dish their plates. He will also bring homemade lunch for his wife at work and sit with her until she eats it.

He spends every waking hour thankful to her for giving him a chance. Everyday he meets her at Kabir's place for breakfast - most days he cooks and bring her to the garden to eat with flowers. He always does small things like holding her hand at random times of the day knowing how much she loves it.

"What is it, Jaan?" He asked as he sits beside her in the garden

She looks at his parents house and the decoration that everyone was running around to complete.

"I was just thinking about how much I want henna on my hands but I am not comfortable with anyone to touch me".

"The touch still replence you?"

She nodded and his heart breaks. He knows how much she had tried to grow in the past months. Some days were good and some were bad. He would stand by her side and let her cry it out. Each time, his heart rips apart. He was just glad he was able to be near her.

He remembers that phone call where he had heard her crying profusely and how he wasn't able to do a thing. The heart ache he had experienced then was something he doesn't want to experience again. That's why whenever she cries he stays by her side. Comfort her and holds her.

"It's ok. I will find a way". He promised kissing her forehead

She nodded.

The next day, she was busy with the decoration of lights on the roof. Apparently, they didn't put enough lights and they need to add more. When she heard that she was ready to jump into any kind of work. She had explained to his parents that she wanted to be part of the wedding preparation as much as she could and she loved that they give her something to do everyday. Even though she believes they only give her the easiest tasks ever.

She takes the light trying to entangle the lights and opening the various knots. She spent good 15 minutes in doing so and in the end when she heard a chuckle she looks ahead.

A grin appears on her face looking at her husband smiling at her, "Kia kar rahi ho, Meri Jaan?" (what are you doing, my lifeline)

He cannot help the sudden burst of awe that comes over his heart. She looks beautiful and so innocent sitting in the endless lights that illuminate her face.

"I was trying to entangle the knots". She pouts and he loves whenever she is so carefree around him

"Do you want me to help you?"

She nodded.

He smiles bending in front of her as he starts to remove the wire around her. After a good 20 minutes he manages to remove everything from her. Then he takes her hand as they hang the lights over the roof. She laughs whenever he fails to hold the wire properly and they start to fall off. And he loves the sound of her laughter. It makes his chest feel light.

He turns his head after they were done with the task and look at her as she grins looking at their work, "You are so beautiful".

He knows that she heard him because of the way her cheeks flush at moment later. He kisses her cheek loving how she giggles. He holds her hand kissing the back of it as he takes her back to the living room where everyone was gathered to discuss the next details.

For the Henna function, she wore a green saare that she loved when she first saw it. She was busy in his room trying to adjust her hair and jewellery. She was excited to see him because he was going to wear one of her choice of clothes. He had asked her to choose his clothes for all functions and he didn't even say one word to the choices she made. She loves that he trust her and that he wants to make her happy in any way possible.

She was exiting the room when her the side of her saare got stuck in something. She halted when she felt the pull and step back to find that the end was stuck in the door knob. She tries to pull it but heard the ripping sound which made her stop. As she tries again she chews on her lips getting frustrated because she can hear everyone calling for her.

Just as she decided to rip it apart a hand land over her hand and immediately her husband presence calms her. She looks at him and a grumpy looks comes on her face. She was never this way but acting like this with her husband makes her happy.

"Dekhein". (Look) She said pointing at the end of her saare

He looks at her a very long time taking in her beauty as he leans in kissing her forehead.

"Dekhao". (show me)

He bends down taking out the end very gently and carefully not tearing it anymore than she had already. Once he was done he holds her hand helping her stand. He smiles looking at her.

"I have something for you". He said grinning and she smiles as he forward the gajra he brought for her, "May I?"

She nodded bringing her hands forward and he makes her wear the Gajras. She can't help the love that blossom in her heart. He holds her hand, kissing it as he moves with her downstairs where only his family was. It was a small gathering and his cousins were applying Henna with their Henna artists.

She sits in the middle of family on a special seat made only for her. She looks at everyone looking down at her hands and frowning because they were still empty. After a couple of minutes, her husband comes back sitting on his knees and she gasps because he was ruining his clothes.

"What are you doing? The ground is wet. Stand up". She said trying to make him stand

He shakes his head, "No. I need to apply Henna on your hands".

Her eyes widened, "What are you talking about?"

His cheeks turns pink and she had to hold herself back to not fall more for him.

"I learnt it. I am not very good but I can do a little". He rubs his neck as his whole face turns pink

"Are you sure?"

"Yes".

He takes her hand gently as he starts to draw and his complete concentration on his task. His hand were just like how surgeon hands should be. Yet whenever he holds her hand it was in this gentle but firm hold that makes her heart crave. Like now his hand was holding firmly on her wrist and drawing calming circle that she knows he is doing to keep her distracted and from getting overwhelm from the people around her.

His parents smiles proudly as they watch their son on his knees in front of his wife. Ehan was already the proudest and stubborn kid of the family. Whatever he says happens. Whatever he wants he always gets. He was harden from the experiences he had and never did his parents imagine to see him like this. In love. They never imagined a day will come when Ehan will bend for someone and let go of his hardness. Yet, here he was in love with his wife and his parents were proud of him.

He was in love and he will forever remain in love with his wife.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

53.9K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
268K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
30.7K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...
3.8M 73.7K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...