' Let's start one more time...

s0larts tarafından

Few one shot's stories / series from my ao3 account :D . . . . ! I don't own Mha and any other fandom that I... Daha Fazla

' Deal into the game and then the world is at your feet '
Error in Dimensions System
' Run Boy Run ' - Maze Runner x MHA
Problem Child and his Cafe of Madness
Midorya Izuku is dead- WHAT THE FUCK?!
I ain't afraid of no ghost!

Don't forget. You are heroes

56 1 0
s0larts tarafından

Not every man is created equely.

This was the motto that served Izuku Midoriya for half of his childhood. There were visible divisions in the world, and Izuku was aware of them. He did not imagine himself as a great hero who would be the savior of the world. He thought realistically.

He was even in a state of near depression for several months. Fortunately, he managed to get out of it before the worst happened. The world just gave Midoriya a good kick in ass. It wasn't the first and last time.

First was his father.

Midoriya Hisashi was a good father ( he completely ignored his quirklessness! ). He had terrible dad jokes, but he was a good man. Izuku knew he was great. After all, he was one of the best police officers in the country! Do you work with Midoriya? You are lucky to stand next to a legend. You are a person on the wrong side? Oh well. It was nice to meet you.

Even his father could boast of the rank of station commander! But... It didn't take long. One action was enough. One criminal with a bomb threat, and Midoriya Hisashi never returned to his son.

Izuku felt empty. On one hand, he was sad and angry that he would never be able to hug his dad again. But on the other hand, he felt proud. Dad died defending the innocent. If it weren't for him, perhaps thousands of city residents would have died!

It didn't make him feel any less sad.

The seconda was his mother.

Inko Midoriya wasn't a bad mother. She always loved her husband and her only son. But after Hizashi's death, something changed. She was initially more sensitive to Izuku's wounds. After all, he could easily hurt himself! What if he didn't come home like his father? No, no, no, no... She can't lose another one. She can't.

Izuku noticed the changes. But he thought it just made her tired from the night shifts. After all, someone had to earn their living.

But his mother was becoming more distracted. More tired and nervous. And Izuku was getting more and more worried.

Until one day after returning from school, Midoriya Inko disappeared.

Did something happen? Did she just abandon the child who caused her so much worry? Izuku has no idea. Besides, he now had bigger things to worry about.

Let's just say that being a quirkless child without a family is quite difficult.

-------

' I AM HERE

I AM HERE

I AM HE- '

"Ughhh...." Midoriya opened his eyes slightly as he heard the loud sound of the alarm clock. He immediately hit the button hard, muting it.

Okay. Staying up all night was a bad idea.

You can blame his friends ( yeah, he is also shocked how he has them ) for that. It's not every day that you graduate early from the police academy and with such a high score! So they wanted to celebrate with him.

Never again.

"Is our sleeping beauty awake?"

Midoriya rolled his eyes, slowly getting up to sit up. His roommate was leaning out of the bathroom. Okano Ryuji - an older man with a mutant quirk. Or more precisely, he was a humanoid fox. To this day, Izuku can't stop admiring his appearance. Have you touched his fur?! Like a walking pillow!

The friends met in their first year. They got to know each other a bit like in those typical teenage movies. They had benches next to each other, and Okano wasn't very liked by the others. However, Midoriya didn't know how to talk at first. Because what if she laughs at him right away? Most people already look at him askance! The fact that he doesn't have the required 20 years to attend this school doesn't change anything!

... Okay. Maybe this changes something.

But other than using his father's name, he didn't get any special treatment! It was probably twice as bad. But not in a bad way. Basically the professors are really helpful. But because of who Hisashi was, Izuku had to try to get to his level. It's not that he didn't want to! Of course he would like to make his father proud.

But this argument didn't seem to work on others.

"Who am I kidding? I'm not like dad..." he muttered heavily as he entered the cafeteria "He would probably just talk to him..."

Standing by the door, he immediately noticed one empty table. Which was quite strange. The canteen was literally swimming with students. But seeing the familiar fox figure, Midoriya guessed what it was about.

As usual, he was about to head to the table by the windows, but suddenly he stopped. Looking towards Okano, he felt like he was looking at himself in Aldera.

Deku who had no friends.

Deku who was afraid of everything.

Usseles Deku.

If someone asked him later why he felt brave, Izuku would have no idea. His legs led him to an empty table, and his body sat down on its own in front of the fox. Surprisingly, his lips formed a friendly and confident smile.

"Hello! I'm Midoriya Izuku! We have lessons together" he started, and the fox looked at him in surprise.

Unfortunately, despite his surge of courage, Izuku was still himself. He still wish he could hit himself.

"Your quirk is really cool! Are you 100% fox? Do you understand other foxes? Do you have sharp claws? And your fur? Is it also soft like a fox?! Youareverygoodatlessons! Whereareyoufrom?! Whydoyouchoosetobeacope?!" he started talking without even pausing to catch his breath. Okano looked at him horrified.

And that's how their wonderful friendship began.

"Ha, ha. Very funny" he sighed, getting up from the bed and stretching "W-Why didn't you wake me up earlier? You know I have to get ready!"

"You're taking too long in the bathroom" he only replied, leaving it and finishing buttoning up his uniform.

"I'm not the one who cleans the fur a thousand times."

"You think this awesome look just makes itself?"

Midoriya huffed a soft laugh as he pushed his way to the bathroom. He ignored his friend's mischievous smirk as he closed the door. He had no time to think. Today was finally the day!

His graduation day.

Today he will finally be assigned to the police station. Izuku was bursting with excitement. After so many months of training, the world finally smiled at him. Only work like an ox at night, finish primary school early online and obtain a dozen or so certificates. FATE WILL NOT SURPRISE HIM ANYMORE.

Izuku smiled at the thought as he finished his basic morning routine. He was finishing buttoning up uniform when a photo pinned to the mirror frame, caught his eye. The teenager pinned them on a few days after moving into the dorm. It was an old photo of him and dad when he was alive. Hisashi smiled as he held little Izuku in his arms. Of course he was in his uniform and his hat was on Izuku's hair.

Midoriya couldn't help but smile sentimentally. He carefully took the photo out of the frame, holding it in his hands. It was obviously old, but fortunately it wasn't close to falling apart.

"I made it, dad..." he mumbled, sighing softly. He stared straight into his father's eyes "I hope you're proud" adds more quietly.

Nobody answered him. But Izuku still felt a pleasant feeling in his heart. His dad was watching from above. And he wasn't going to disappoint him.

Taking a deep breath, he looked back into the mirror, plastering a confident smile on his face. Once he was satisfied, he nodded, reaching for his hat and placing it over his white, curly hair.
'I have to go to the hairdresser' he thought, noticing that it already reached halfway his neck.

"Izuku? Are you coming or did you ruin something again?" Ryuji knocked on the door.

Soon the white-hairedopened the door "Hey! It was a one-time situation!"

They both stared at each other in silence. They immediately burst out laughing, completely losing their stress.

Jokes. They only had half an hour.

Within half a minute, they grabbed their bags and ran out of the room in a hurry. Oh kami. Don't let this day start badly.

-------

"...That's why we would like to thank all cadets for the effort you put into training" said the director, standing at the podium "This is how you will enter adulthood. Serve your badge and protect people alongside pro heroes. Let your uniforms serve you."

The man left the stage and the professor returned to the podium.

"Now let one of the top graduates as well as the second ever youngest examinee, Izuku Midoriya, speak."

The graduates started clapping, and the white-haired man shyly entered the stage 'Oh boi...'

He tried not to think about the dozen or so eyes looking straight at him. It can't be that bad, can it?

He took a deep breath, placing his hands on the sides of the podium. He made eye contact with Ryuji, who smiled at him comfortingly.
'If I embarrass myself, at least Ryu can collect my corpse.'

Izuku cleared his throat as he adjusted his microphone. Of course, Midoriya was lucky, distortion appeared and echoed around the room "Uh... S-Sorry" he said quietly, smiling nervously.

Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale.

Everything is and will be alright.

"Today, is the day we've all been waiting for..." He began, reading what he had prepared on the cards. But... Something wasn't right with him. The boy glanced around the room, seeing how everyone was paying attention to him.

Huh... A speech should come from the heart, right?

"...Not every man is created equely. This has always been my motto. Some live with a great great future, and some start from scratch... Like me" he started over, taking a deep breath "Some of you probably think that I had a golden start because of my surname... But it wasn't like that at all. I worked hard to get here. And I'm grateful to have been able to continue my education here."

"Even though I always wanted to be a hero who saves everyone with a smile... I can still be one. Even without a quirk, I can be a hero. Because who said being a hero means wearing latex?" laughter echoed through the halls "...Being a hero means saving people. A hero can be a doctor, a lawyer... Or even a policeman. Such a hero was... My father. Midoriya Hisashi. I wanted to make him proud. And I hope that wherever he is, he is proud."

"So make your families and loved ones proud. And don't forget..."

You are heroes

"That was sick, kid!" Ryuji laughed, wagging his tail happily.

"T-Thank you! I still don't know how I managed to say that!" Midoriya mumbled, turning red with embarrassment. He will never tell anyone, how he almost fell down the stairs from the stage. Never.

"And don't call me 'kid'! I'm only a few years younger...!" the fox put his paw on his hair, stroking it in amusement "You're still a kid, my little genius!"

This made whitehair blush even more. Okano chuckled, unable to stop imagining him as strawberry. Like, seriusly! How can this little guy have such a brilliant brain?!

"Okay, but now tell me where your station is!" Izuku asked, looking at him with starry eyes. He hoped it was near his station. Then they could keep in touch!

"Your faithful fox is the new rookie in Hosu!" announced Ryuji, while doing jazz hands.

"Whoah! That's soo cool!"

"And you?"

"..."

"...You check right?"

At a rapid pace, the graduate took out his phone, almost dropping it to the ground. HOW COULD HE NOT CHECK THIS?

"Izuku, you're one of a kind" he laughed softly. There goes his best friend.

"...Oh"

"Oh?" repeated the Fox, giving him a curious look. Midoriya stared at the phone with wide eyes "...Something wrong?"

Izuku silently shoved the phone in his face. He was about to ask what it was about, but he fell silent when he saw where the police station was.

POLICE STATION LOCATION : MUSUTAFU

-------

Returning to hometown was quite... A strange feeling. Izuku hadn't been there since he attended the police academy on the other side of the country. He lived in a dormitory, so he didn't have to be alone in Musutafu.

And now? After a long time, he returns to the same apartment.

Huh... Strange.

But at least Ryuji didn't live that far away. They definitely made him feel better. But he hoped they could work together. Oh well. Life was already getting too beautiful.

But he couldn't afford to feel any sadness. Today was his first day!

And probably the last one, because everything was going shit.

He almost overslept because the alarm clock fell on the floor during the night and broke. Then the mirror falls off the wall in the bathroom. The white dye stained his shirts, so he had to wear a black turtleneck. His hair almost caught fire, his phone screen cracked and he almost slammed the door to his apartment.

Phew, he was afraid that the world was starting to love him. Luckly, everything returned to normal.

He finally arrived at the scene, running into the police station.

BOINK!

He hit the door glass. Shit-

Red on the face (he wasn't sure if it was embarrassment or a mark from the door), he went inside. Full of people. Cops passing by, people looking for officers and handcuffed criminals.

"Uhm... S-Sorry...? Excuse me? Hello...?" Izuku tried to pick on someone, but everyone ignored him "I-I'm new h-here..."

His self-confidence lessons were completely useless now.

"Oh, you are this new graduate?"

As if on cue, Izuku turned around. Before him stood a man with dark hair and a brown coat... Why is he wearing a coat? The heating is working...
Another officer stood next to him. Izuku recognized the mutant quirk immediately. The officer was literally a cat! He looked at him slightly curious, but at the same time cautious. They both seemed tired. Although the man in the cloak was definitely in worse shape. Did he sleep at all...?

"Yes, I was sleeping. And no, I don't have a problem with that at all" the man laughed, making Izuku blush even more. Now he was literally a strawberry.

"Two thermoses of coffee say otherwise" the cat officer commented to which coat MEN gave him a glare "You're really good comedian Sansa."

The cat just closed its eyes, but Midoriya was sure it let out an amused purr. But when "Sansa" noticed his gaze, the boy immediately fixed it on the ground. It couldn't get any worse!

"I didn't know they accepted that young" Sansa remarked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"B-Because they don't... Usually t-they don't..." Midoriya mumbled, trying not to look as scared as he was.

"Oh? So you must have done something to get their attention" coat men noted, smilling at him "I'm detective Tsukauchi."

Izuku stared at him for a moment. After a moment of silence, he squealed quietly, realizing that he should introduce himself. He bowed quickly, keeping his hands behind his back.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, S-Sir!" he announced, louder than he had originally want "I hope I can be of use!"

The detective smiled in amusement at the younger man's nervousness. It was kind of funny. But something caught his attention.
"Midoriya..." he repeated, frowning slightly. He recognized that name from somewhere. And that hair too...

Midoriya. White hair.

Wait a damm moment-

"Aren't you Hisashi's kid?" he asked suddenly, and Izuku looked up.

"Sir knew my father?" he asked, straightening up.

"And who wouldn't know him? I was just starting out then, but I got to know him a bit over a few cases" he smiled broadly, which drew more attention to the bags under his eyes. Maybe he should learn makeup...?

"Looking at you, I guess you don't look that different" he continued "...He also banged on the door once" Naomasa winks to him.

Izuku tried to say something, but all that came out was a mumble. He embarrassed himself on the first day! Ryuji won't forgive him if he finds out!

"You don't have to embarrass him like that on his first day" Sansa muttered, patting the younger man on the shoulder "Go change your clothes kid. And also, good luck."

"T-Thank you! I will do my best!"

The white-haired smiled brightly at them, to which Tsukauchi had to narrow his eyes. Too bright for this early time.

He said goodbye to them, pushing his way between the working cops. It's his first day. And not everything was perfect. But now everything will definitely work out!

He will make his dad proud.

He will be hero.

Shit. He didn't ask where the locker room is.

/// Hello!

So, I wanted to write what Police officer! Izuku. So here's the one shot. I was a bit inspired by Zootopia because I love that movie.

It's not super long either, but maybe I'll write more. Maybe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

247K 38.1K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
63.2K 1.6K 17
I'm not really good with BBS books. I'm still learning about them. And I'm still learning about their opposites or whatever they're called. ? sorry...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...