HxH: The Cyan Eyed Zoldyck

UchihaSwordman_16 által

Hunter x Hunter - Male OC Aoi Zoldyck, the eldest son of the esteemed Zoldyck family of Assassins eventually... Több

Ch 1: Heir of the Zoldyck Family
Ch 2: True Battle for the first time
Ch 3: The Past Whispers
Ch 4: New Goals
Ch 5: The Hunter Exams

Aoi Zoldyck Info

153 6 1
UchihaSwordman_16 által

Name:  Aoi Zoldyck

Gender: Male

Age: 26 (Currently)

Height: 187 cm (6'1, 1/2)

Weight: 91 kg (200 lbs)

Birthday: 1973

Eye Color: Cyan Blue

Hair Color: Silver

Blood Type: Unspecified

Affiliation:
Zoldyck Family
Black Star Mercenary Guild

Relatives:
Zigg Zoldyck (Unknown relation)

Maha Zoldyck (Great-Great Grandfather)

Zeno Zoldyck (Grandfather)

Grandmother (status unknown)

Silva Zoldyck (Father)

Kikyo Zoldyck (Mother)

Illumi Zoldyck (Younger Brother)

Milluki Zoldyck (2nd Youngest brother)

Killua Zoldyck (3rd Youngest brother)

Alluka Zoldyck (Younger sister)

Kalluto Zoldyck (Youngest brother)

Nen: Specialist Type
-Electrical Property Aura
-Physical and Weaponry Enhancement
- Transmutation of Aura into natural phoneomon
- Detachment of Aura, via in the form of natural phoneomon

Aoi Zoldyck is the eldest brother of the renowned Zoldyck family, infamous for their prowess in the art of assassination. From a young age, Aoi showcased exceptional talent and intellect, solidifying his reputation as a genius and prodigy, and sole heir among his family members. Raised within the strict and disciplined environment of the Zoldyck estate, Aoi underwent rigorous training to hone his combat skills and mastery of the pole his weapon of choice.

Appearance: Aoi possesses a young and captivating  appearance with cyan colored eyes that have short zig zag lines underneath them, with long silver hair tied together in a disheveled style, with bangs at the front, and hair on the top of his head parted into two buns. Aoi wears simple, white clothing including a large robe with a scrunched collar around the neck area. The sleeves of his robe are slightly rolled up to reveal his bandage-wrapped forearms. Aoi also wears matching pants and shoes of the same color as well.

Personality:
Aoi typically exudes a composed and calculated demeanor, in control of his emotions. He showcases an immense intellect, strategic thinking, and analytical skills in many aspects of his life. He however possesses a lust for battle that goes beyond his profession as an assassin. Typically never home a large part of Aoi's life consists of him fighting. Despite being relatively still young Aoi has grown bored of unsatisfying fighting. He wishes to journey to the Dark continent to potentially find his most powerful opponent to fight. This lust for battle resulted in Aoi withdrawing himself as heir to his family in order to be able to have freedom to do as he pleases. Despite his occasional cold and aloof appearance, Aoi harbors a deep love for his siblings, albeit expressed in a more reserved fashion. This is evident of despite Aoi rejecting the title of Heir, he is openly against Killua being forced as Heir to the family, and sticks up for Killua despite the possibility of repercussions.

Powers and Abilities:

Overall Skill Level: Aoi is considered to be one of the strongest youths of his generation, and once came across and fought Chrollo Lucifer on a mission with his father long ago. Although Silva considered him inferior to Chrollo at the time, he realized Aoi's strength and potential and realized Aoi would eventually surpass him.  Even while as a relatively young teen, Aoi could decimate entire battlefields and leave numerous dismembered corpses in his wake. At his current state close to reaching the prime of his life,  Aoi is able to dominate renown nen users like members of the Phantom Troupe and some of the Zodiac. On one of his first solo high danger assassination requests, Aoi effortlessly eliminated at least forty high class nen users in only twelve days and gained notoriety as a powerful nen user and assassin. Aoi considered all those he eliminated to be far too weak, even more so than those he killed on the missions he accompanied his Father on when he was still a teen many years ago.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Aoi as a trained Assassin of the Zoldyck family is an exceptional fighter on all accounts and this is exemplified by his mastery of martial arts. Rather than depend on his nen ability, Aoi prefers close combat and overwhelms his opponent with flurries of strikes supplemented by his naturally electrified aura. Even while armed with his pole, Aoi will openly engage in unarmed striking and pummeling of his opponents with barrages of punches.

Great Tactical Intellect: Aoi's decision-making and use of his strengths display his wealth of experience and high battle IQ. He quickly assesses his opponent's capabilities and uses his own to create a clear path to victory. When battling against his Father Silva in a rather gruesome training match, to assess his Father's strength he purposely took a single hit from Silva and could tell it dealt internal damage. He dealt with Silva's overwhelming attacks by using his natural electrical aura to enhance his speed and fighting technique. In his battle with Chrollo Lucifer when he was still relatively young against the man's unique power set, Aoi understood the potential of his opponent's power without knowing the full details of his nen ability. After their first hand-to-hand combat exchange, Aoi realized that Chrollo's manipulation and control of his nen, could resist his electrified aura. After learning how Chrollo's nen ability worked, Aoi figured that he could win the fight simply by outmaneuvering and outlasting Chrollo's stolen techniques and kill him in between the short instance of time when Chrollo is transitioning to a different stolen ability. Aoi's lust for a challenge led him to do the opposite however, but he did form a definitive plan to defeat Chrollo. And as the battle was witnessed by Silva, Aoi's lust for battle would be rectified in training and controlled to where he can now suppress his lust for battle without it affecting him in battle.

Immense Physical Prowess: Aoi possesses overwhelming physical prowess able to match his Father Silva's strength blow for blow with relative and practiced ease. His physical abilities can be enhanced by his nen. His physical prowess also affords him great speed, agility, and dexterity allowing him masterful and quick aerobatic maneuvers in the heat of battle.

Immense Pain Tolerance: When Aoi purposely allowed Silva to deal him a blow that dealt internal damage, outwardly Aoi showed no visible reaction to the blow, and in his train of thought was rather nonchalant about the blow, and instead went into a brief examination of his Father's strength.

Immense Poison Resistance: Due to his assassin training, Aoi is highly resistant to great numbers of poisons, toxins and chemicals.

Muscle and Joint Control: Aoi can dislodge his joints at will in less than a second.

Nen

Aoi is a Specialist; his Nen type is a combination of the other five, but in a way that no normal Nen user can utilize. Despite his Nen category being the least compatible with Enhancement skills, Aoi can enhance himself to be able to deal overwhelming physical blows with enough force to destroy and damage nen enhanced materials and or opponents. Aoi's specialist trait gives his aura natural electrical properties making him invulnerable to electric based attacks, and able to replenish his aura using lightning.

-Electrified Aura

Aoi is one of the strongest and most talented members in the history of the Zoldyck family and possesses immense reserves of nen. His specialist trait gives his aura the properties of an electric current, putting his body in a constant state of electrification. This makes Aoi's nen reinforced physical attacks almost impossible to defend against, as his hits shock his opponent upon impact.

-Lightning Discharge
Manipulating the characteristics of his electrified nen as a Specialist, and coupling it with his natural compatibility with the emission and transmutation nen categories, Aoi can freely separate its electric charges. By applying the positive charge to his target immediately, Aoi can discharge the negative charge without losing any electricity to the ground. This results in a powerful lightning strike that rends the air and is guaranteed to hit his opponent. After discharging this attack, Aoi needs time to recharge before he can fire it again

-Specialist Developed Nen Ability

Possessing the specialist nen category, Aoi developed a unique nen ability he calls "Beast of the End." This ability allows him to manipulate his nen into natural phenomena ranging from, ice, fire, and lightning for highly destructive, defensive, and overwhelming ability. In the form of certain conditions being met, the most potent manifestation of Aoi's ability gives the power to reconstruct his own body into natural phenomena at the cost of his nen reserves.

Equipment:

Nyoi Staff: Aoi wields a staff in battle that can function as a lightning rod for accumulating lightning charges. It's capable of conducting the electrical properties of Aoi's nen, making it a suitable weapon for the Assassin to use in close combat. Aoi generally uses polearm attacks in combination with normal taijutsu. While his attacks are normally delivered with finesse, Aoi is not so reserved as to not use his staff to crudely snap an arm as well.

Zoldyck Personal Transmitter: The assassins of the Zoldyck Family can contact each other with a special transmitter to report the fulfillment of a murder contract.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.8K 390 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
34.2K 1.4K 29
With some help from his older brother Illumi, Killua runs away from home. Away from his over bearing parents and moves to Whale Island to enroll in C...
16.1K 693 19
What if you were assigned to look after the new boy? Doesn't sound hard right? Wrong! Killua has to watch after the new boy, Gon Freecs. And he's a t...
260K 9.4K 60
[ The re-write of this book is now out, which can be found on my page.] He fell 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 for her... Far, far away from civilization, lived a seclud...