Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

Por your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... Mais

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 6

2K 104 9
Por your_author00

Welp.

There's that.

Dyslexia.

Wow.

He actually had it.

This is great.

He's not just a freak.

Thank fucking god.

Levi moved across the halls, out of Steven's office where he had just had some meeting with some random man.

The boy had a bright smile on his face, despite the constant negative emotions flitting across his head.

He even ignored the two boys clearly staring at him from their lockers.

"It's definitely him."

Scott frowned and looked at his best friend, raising a brow.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Scott, he's new. He comes into this school, you see a green light around him, he's freaking suspicious before Erica even gets turned, then she gets bit and suddenly is infatuated by him or whatever, and then that thing at the garage, which is green by the way. All the signs point to him."

A thought came across Scott's head, a subtle smirk appearing on his face.

"Are you jealous?"

Stiles opened his mouth in defence but found it hard to say anything.

"Wh- me- jea- jealous? Why would I be jealous?"

He shrugged, starting to walk off as the boy with a buzz cut followed after him.

"You've been obsessed with him since he got here. Now he's got Erica."

"I have not been obsessed with him!" Scott sped up slightly, leaving him in the dust, "Scott! I'm not! I'm not obsessed with him!"

Two girls that were walking past at the time stopped to give him what the hell stares.

He threw his arms up and stormed off in the other direction.

Sat in his Biology class, Levi shuffled awkwardly in his seat. He was sat a table with two others, directly in the middle of them.

One was a blond, sharp jawline and cheekbones. The other a brunette with light blue eyes.

For some reason, they both say right next to him, almost touching their shoulders.

He assumed they just didn't care for personal space and thought because they were too cool, they could have as much space as they wanted.

On one side, he felt a cocky ego, but deep down a sense of isolation and fear of disappointment. On the other, an overwhelming feel of need for power, and loneliness.

What was it with teens and seclusion these days?

As the teacher droned on, the pair seemed to subconsciously get closer together, practically squishing him between their bodies.

"Powis right?"

He jerked his head up at the sound of his name, seeing the blond look at him briefly before turning back to the teacher.

"Yeah..."

The boy next to him seemed to be listening in as well but said nothing.

"You coming to the game tonight?"

He frowned.

"Game? Like football game?"

Scoffing, the blond shook his head. "No, Beacon Hills is all about lacrosse. So, you gonna come?"

Levi stopped himself from raising a brow.

No way in hell was he sitting for an hour on the cold to watch a mediocre lacrosse game.

"Uh, I'll think about it, yeah."

This seemed to satisfy the boys, both shuffling away quickly.

Weird.

"Jackson? Can you tell me the name of the gaps between neurones?"

"Synapses, sir."

The blond gave a charming smile, fooling nearly everyone in the class.

Jackson...

He'd heard that name before.

Levi laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a look of dismay. He heard his stomach growl in hunger, having been sent up to his room as soon as he got home.

Apparently his dad was having some friends over for beers and he wasn't allowed to come down till the morning.

Which meant he couldn't get food.

Maybe it wouldn't been better if he'd gone to watch the match.

Sighing, the small brunette rolled over to grab his phone, seeing four new notifications.

Which was weird because no one ever texted him.

Ever.

Unfortunately, they weren't texts.

Though there were four new follow requests.

He scrolled through them, his frown deepening with every one.

E_reyes😘

Jackson_10🏅

Lydiamartini_07

Sti_stil09

Huh.

Even weirder, three were at the exact same time.

An unsettled feeling was created in his stomach, as he put down his phone.

Loud chuckles echoed around him from downstairs, cheers following soon after.

Must be watching a football game or something.

Maybe some sleep will help.

And so he slept.

The entire night.

Until the sun creeped past the tree branches hanging height outside his window.

Until he slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

Until he caught sight of a figure clad in a dark leather jacket in the corner of his room.

....

What the

"Fuck!"

Levi jumped up in his bed, setting his bare feet on the cold floorboards as he reached out to find anything he could use as a weapon.

The first thing he put his hand on, he picked up.

His eyes glanced down to it, pursing his lips a quiet anger as he saw a comb curled between his fingers.

Uselessly, he thrust it forward in an attempt to intimidate the man in the shadows.

It's then he noticed the familiar features of his face, green eyes, dark hair and a light beard.

That man he ran into the other day.

Did he follow him here?

What the hell?

"Uh, get out! Or, or I'll-" he glanced down at the comb, nearly rolling his eyes at the thought of it "I'll stab you!"

The man scoffed and walked closer, sun beams crossing over his face as he moved past the window.

"Do you know what you are?"

His voice was rough and husky, making Levi gulp the sound of it.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The man clenched his jaw and shoved him against his wall, the comb falling out of his hands and clattering against the floor.

He didn't know whether he was thankful for his dad's undoubtedly sleeping state and mother's 'sleepover with the girls'.

She did that a lot often.

Levi was starting to wonder who these girls were.

The man took in deep breath, as if sniffing him right near the neck.

The boy's eyes widened, struggling against his hold but it was as if he was made out a stone and he was a feather.

"Get the hell off of me you fucking boulder!"

He couldn't even lift his arms anymore, already out of breath.  He really needed to start working out.

"Do you know what you are?"

Levi huffed.

"Piss off!"

He shoved him further against the wall once more, causing his shoulder to hit against it.

"Tell me!"

"A fucking pigeon. Only when someone scatters bread on the ground, though. I'll scream. My dad will call the police."

He sneered, letting go and stepping back further.

"You do know. What do I feel like to you..."

What?

He knows?

He knows knows?

Jesus Christ.

"An egotistical dick criminal who breaks into little boy's rooms?"

The man clenched his fist moved it closer to his face, Levi closing his eyes tightly to brave for impact.

But he heard the swing of his door open before any hit was thrown.

Perking up, he opened his eyes expecting to see the crazy man scared out of his mind, but instead saw the man of his nightmares staring at him with a what is wrong with you look.

"What the hell are you doing? And what have I told you about leaving your damn window open? Huh? Are you even listening to me?"

Levi frowned, spinning to see that his window was indeed open.

It wasn't before.

How the fuck did that man get out of there so quick?

How the fuck did he know what he was?

What the fuck was happening?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

347K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
221 13 3
'This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are...
44.2K 761 50
When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old school was it the fresh start she intended...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...