Bbh x Skeppy (SMUT)

Av DeansLittleAssbutt

(STORY CHANGED SLIGHTLY) !!!CONTAINS SMUT!!! Skeppy and badboyhalo have feelings for each other, but who wil... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
!!STORY CHANGED!!
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

518 11 9
Av DeansLittleAssbutt

AHHHHHHHHHHHHB TIME FOR A NEW CHAPTER AJIFDJENLAKSSJSJSJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak POV

I knew it I knew it I knew it. I just knew I couldn't trust him still.

I continue driving down the road and pick up my phone to try to text Lizzy and see if I can come stay again.

hey lizzy can i come back over im

You're what? What's up? Can you call?

Before I have time to react, I feel a sudden force hit the car, causing me to immediately black out.

~

~

~
Darryl POV

I keep trying to call, only for it to continuously go to voicemail. Please please pick up, I have to explain.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I rush to the door and fling it open hoping to see Zak, only to see a disgusting pile of trash in front of me.

"Ugh. Abby."

"What's up cutie."

"Leave Abby-"

She pushes herself in and makes her way to the fridge, grabbing herself a drink.

"I said leave Abby, Please."

She turns around and rolls her eyes.
"You don't actually want me to leave silly, stop being all mad because I ruined your friendship."
I sigh and put my hands over my face.

"No, Abby. I want nothing to do with you anymore, just please leave."

She looks annoyed at first and then grins as if she gets an idea.
"Okay I'll leave."

I almost felt relieved, until she snatches the phone out of my hand and runs out the door.

"ABBY GIVE THAT BACK-"

I run after her and see her running down the hall. Not wanting to chase her and look crazy, I felt the tears start to gather from frustration.

~

~

~

Zak POV

I slowly blink my eyes open and come face to face with Lizzy, who's seemed to have been crying.

"You're finally awake! How are you feeling?"

You process where you are, a hospital? Why am I here?

You look down and see your body wrapped up in various places, trying to recall the last thing you could remember.
.....
............

"Was I in an accident?"

Lizzy's face saddens, "Yes, you were T-boned at an intersection. The doctor was shocked you broke no bones."

My mind races and all I can think about is Darryl.

"Can I use your phone to call someone real quick?"
"Of course!"
"Thanks so much"

I quickly grab the phone from her and start dialing Darryl's number. He picks up, making yourself feel at ease.
"Hey Darryl I-"

"Oh sorry Darryl isn't awake right now. He's taking a nap after the sex we had, you're gonna have to call back a different time! Bye bye!"

The phone call ends and I'm stuck with the beeping from the other line, filling my thoughts. No words escape as I let tears fall, causing Lizzy to seem worried.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah just the guy Im in love with is actually in love another girl."

I sigh and let more tears fall, accepting the fate of the relationship.

She sighs and leans down to hug me,
"Im sorry, I genuinely know you don't deserve that. You deserve better."

I hug her back and those words linger in my head.

I do deserve better.

~

~

~
Darryl POV

No way to contact Zak or even check my phone, I feel stuck. I don't want to get police involved, but I feel like I have no choice anymore.

Time to head to the police station.

I hop in the car and start driving, trying to clear my head.

I notice a bad accident getting cleaned up under the intersection, trying to get a closer look at the wreckage.

Holy crap...is that Zak's car?!

I've got to get to the hospital NOW.

~

~

~

Zak POV

I lay there, somewhat comfortable, somewhat killing my spine, wondering what Darryl is doing at this very moment.
I try to shake my mind from it by talking to Lizzy.

"Hey you can leave whenever you want by the way, I don't expect you to stay here."

She looks at me with a half smile, almost surprised I would say that.
"You know I would never leave you here alone, I'll stay as long as I need."

Her hand caresses my cheek, making me blush slightly. "T-thank you Lizzy that means a lot." 

"Of course, Zak."

She smiles and leans in and kisses my check where her hand once was, causing my cheeks to turn bright red. I smile at her, hoping this can keep my mind off things.

Darryl POV

I arrive at the hospital and run inside.

"Hi Have y'all gotten a patient in recently for a car crash? His name is Zak."

The Lady looked on her computer for a second and then pointed me towards the correct room. I fast walk and read all the room numbers.
"120,121,122,123,124! 124 there it is!"

I peak in the room to make sure it's the correct one, and see a girl in the room with Zak? I then see Zak sit up and learn in toward her...odd?

Wait, now he's kissing her?

What?

I don't understand...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHH guys I hope y'all like, IM SORRY IT SAD RN ILL UPDATE SOON PINKY PROMISE  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

737K 61.8K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
387K 22K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
969K 51.9K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 100K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...