Forever Connected

Od authoravu

Aisha Arora The heart of the Aroras, the only child of Agam and Nisha Arora she has always been the cool calm... Více

CHARACTERS
Playlist<3
Author's note
Prologue
Do-Do Bhabhiyan
His barbie girl
Fikkar
Kutta
The 'Jorda'
Dramebaaz
The Reception
Sach
The Drama
Ring Shopping
Preperations
Ready than ever
Fiance's
The dinner
I'm sorry
Sonhi de nakhre
Apology
Love?
Until...
A kid?
Lean on me
Chinkankari
Chaabi
Takeshi's Castle?
Pooja

Banna-Banni

92 9 0
Od authoravu

Author
Vedant's troublesome brain grinned at Aisha and Aadvik entering together.

As Aadvik strolled towards the kitchen Vedant ran towards him, pulling him into the crowd. His mischievous smile alarmed Aisha as he grabbed her hand making her stand and began singing.

"Banna BTech Mtech pass
Banni milli anghoota chaap"

He sang signing towards the two standing in front of him.

They both glared holes into his eyes but he continued dancing

"Banna Btech Mtech pass
banni milli anghoota chaap

Banna ne bola curtain, banni le aayi bartan
Banna maanje saari raat banni milli anghoota chapp"

Vedant laughed his heart out breaking Aisha too. He was the only person who could tease her like this and not die so she was more than happy to laugh at this situation.

She too started actioning towards Aadvik and dancing. He broke into a grin seeing her dance adoringly in front of him.

"Hayee! Mere baccho ko nazar naa lag jaaye" Rachna squealed as she waved a 100 rupee note above the three of them and passed it to a servent.

The two were laughing and dancing at the dholak, while Aadvik was just standing there smiling like an idiot as Aisha gestured towards him.

He saw from the corner of his eye his bua eyeing Aisha and whispering something into another aunty's ear.

Aisha moved towards Aadvik to grab his hand and make him dance but accidentally twisted her ankle and fell into his arms.

She grabbed a hold of Aadvik's shirt in one of her fists and the other held onto his shoulder.

She tried to regain her balance but would wince again and again.

"Rukja babu, sit down first" Aadvik whispered to her in a hushed tone.

Aisha locked eyes with Aadvik as he helped her sit down with her face turning into a tomato. Aadvik just gave her a smirk.

HE HAD CALLED HER BABU!

Even though it was Aisha's favourite nickname, it was probably just a coincidence because how could he know?

As soon as she sat down, Rachna came up to her and started checking her ankle.

"Dekho! Lag gayi nazar bacchi ko. Kal se har roz tum sab pehele kala teekka lagwaoge mere se"
Rachna commanded in a caring tone.
(See! Someone put evil eye on the child. From tommorow toh all are coming to get a kala teekka from me)

Aadvik just stood there, eyes fixed on Aisha with eyebrows knit together with worry.

"It's okay mom, it was just a twist I'll be okay in a minute." Aisha said smiling, trying to ease Rachna's worries.

Aadvik did however spot his Bua's face of surprise when Aisha called Rachna 'mom'. Why does she care so much? He thought.

"No it's not okay this might be more than a twist baccha. I don't know exactly since the last time I oversaw fractures was in residency but you should go to a doctor." Rachna replied in her doctor voice making Niya chuckle.

"I'll go get the car bhai aap dono le aao Aisha ko" Niya told them, careful not to use the word bhabhi because her Bua would probably kill her for caring so much already just like she did with Ruhi.

Vedant nodded tossed his car keys to Niya "take mine" he said.
He moved towards Aisha who was sitting on the floor and carefully wrapping her arm around his shoulder began to help her stand up.

Aadvik, seeing all this from the side stopped Vedant as soon as he started lifting up Aisha.

"Vedant usse lag jayegi aur zyada aise, ruk" he strode towards them and gestured Vedant to take his arm off. He obeyed.

Aisha's eyes danced between the two.

Aadvik then kneeled beside her, wrapping his arm around her back told her to lift her legs up so that he could hold them.

"Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya Aadvik? There are so many people here!" Aisha squeeled into his ear.

Aadvik closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sighed.
"Unhe lagi hai chot? Nahi naa, tumhe lagi hai. Dard tumhe hoga unhe nahi so why should I care wo kya bolege. Neither should you. Now let me pick you up." Aadvik ranted, eyes locked with Aisha in a commanding yet comforting tone.

Aisha immediately let him pick her up. She collided with a firm, wall like muscular chest and rest her head on his shoulder letting her arms wrap around his neck.

Niya and Vedant mischievously grinned at the view.

While exiting the house Aadvik saw his Bua again looking at the two whispering into another aunty's ear. He so badly wanted to confront her but right now it was more important that Aisha was okay.

The way Aadvik showed care in his eyes intrested Aisha.

Niya was made to sit in the back with Aisha by Aadvik while he drove. Vedant had to stay home because Rachna had some work for him.

Aisha got checked by the Ahuja's family orthopaedic at Rachna's hospital where it was confirmed that though fortunately not a fracture but it was a major sprain.

She got a wrap around her ankle and was told to sit and rest the next two days.

Luckily by much protesting from Aisha, Aadvik let her walk herself out with him only helping.

-----------------------

For the next two days, Aadvik would go to Aisha's room in the morning, make sure she was feeling better, she would give the same response every time.
"Han han, I'm okay Alex"  teasing him with one of her book's characters' name. His care reminded her of Alex's.

He wouldn't understand so with a confused look would just stroll out of her room.

It was nice, having so many people caring for her specially seeing that Aadvik, her future husband cared for her.

The second night as Aisha opened her laptop to watch Netflix, she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey" she said seeing Aadvik enter.

"Hello" he replied talking a seat on her bed.

"Not to sound rude but what exactly are you doing here?" Aisha asked with raised eyeborws.

"Aise hi aa gya. I finished all my work, everyone else is out so here I am" Aadvik said relaxing back on the headboard.
(

No reason)

He was in a black tshirt and gray sweatpants. And leaning back like that, boy did he look good to Aisha in that moment.

"Hmm accha" Aisha nodded trying not to eye him.
(

Hmm okay)

"Is it better? The rest is over now so it should be back to normal" Aadvik said gesturing to her ankle.

"Yes, actually it's perfect I can even dance see" she began to stand in order to show her dance moves.

But before she could Aadvik grabbed her wrist and told her to sit back down.

"Tumhara dance bohut dekh liya tha uski wajah se hi hua hai ye. Sit down before you hurt it again" he told her.
(

I've seen enough of yohr dance it's the reason you got this injury in the first place)

She obeyed and sat back down chuckling.

"I was gonna watch a movie, wanna join?" Aisha asked eager for an answer.
She hoped he would agree because it was nice to have his company, he made her feel comforted somehow.

He nodded and Aisha played the movie as they both rested back. She tried to keep a good distance between the both of them but because of that stupidly soft bed she would have to move again and again to keep the distant making Aadvik smile.

After a while Aisha slowly gave up and ended up with her head resting on his shoulder, his arms crossed in front of his chest slowly snaked around her back.

When the movie ended and Aadvik looked down to see Aisha sleeping peacefully in her own bliss.

He carefully without stirring her closed the laptop and kept it on the bed side table. Then placing her head on his arm he picked her up bridal style and layed her down on the bed covering her with a blanket.

She turned in her sleep to face the other side and grabbed the wierd banana plushie she brought with her from her apartment.

Aadvik's grinned at the scene.

He turned to move out when he saw Vedant standing in the doorway.

"Nice" Vedant said smiling towards Aadvik as he moved out.

"Kya nice?" The older one questioned.
(What nice?)

"The fact you care, btw kya kar the aap yaha sir?" Vedant raised his eyebrows. Aadvik noticed that it's the same thing Aisha does and laughed to himself a little.
(Btw what were you doing here sir?)

"Meri marzi mai aau ya naa tujhe kya. Tu kya kar raha tha waise?" Aadvik stated hitting Vedant on his head.
(It's my choice if I come here or not why do you care. What were you doing here?)

"Yaar maine kya kiya maar khaane ke liye? Or teri to abhi wo bani bhi nahi biwi meri to wo baaraa saal se bestfriend hai, I came to check on her" Vedant laughed.
(What did I do to get hit? And she's not even your wife yet she's been my bestfriend for 12 years, I came to check on her.)

Aadvik wanted to kill him.

"Hmm, abh shaanti me baith or Ruhi pe dhyaan de mai apni wali ka rakh sakta hu dhyaan." Aadvik told Vedant.
(Now relax and take care of Ruhi I can take of mine)

"Apni wali!" Vedant exclaimed.
(Mine!)

"Goodnight Vedant" Aadvik said going into his room ignoring his younger brother.

This chapter is my absolute favourite! Bhai kitne cute hai ye donoooooo

I know there's alot of Aadvik Aisha in this chapter and no other scenes but that's why it's so great to me!

Tell me what you guys think and please comment, vote, follow and if you would add it to your library you could get notifications whenever I publish another chapter!

With love,
Avu

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

65K 5.1K 20
#2 in Love series "She's just an unwanted addition in my life. I don't give a fuck if she even dies." Rudra Ahuja, CEO of Ahuja industries and busin...
812K 45.5K 35
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
232K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
736K 32.8K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...