𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

Από unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 famil... Περισσότερα

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

47| Black skies

21.1K 597 163
Από unholy__0

I continue biting my nails as Sainty drives me to the flowee shop. My heart feels likes it's going to pop out any second.
I swallowed repeatedly as we neared to the shop.

Biting my inside cheek, I find a large crowd standing outside the shop. Please be okay. I chanted in my mind. As I got out of the car, a large warm hand wrapped around mine. I look up at sainty,
He gives me an encouraging smile but there was no hope.

Please be okay Mr. Simon.

As he walks me through the large crowd, I push the doors open and the sight infront of me shatters my whole world

I feel like I'm drowning in an endless ocean of sorrows and there is no escape. All I can do is, let me consume me. Whole.

There is my favourite girl" He grins putting the mug down. I quickly push the door open and went in to hug him.

"Wow. Sometimes I think she's your real daughter and I'm adopted" Hayley rolled her eyes, removing her shades.

"Because you are junkie! Why yo' wearin' a black dress in a rainbow store'" He backfired in his cute British accent.

Theo was kneeling against his limp body. Mr. Simon was dressed in the sweater I had gifted him. He loved it so much.
He continued shaking his body, pleading him to wake him.

"Thank God yo' here. This little monster was jumpin' round everywhere in mh' shop like a fooking kangaroo" he had a spray bottle in his hand which he used to spray on theo.

"He made me bring him three chocolate bars from the supermarket in less than an hour" Theo gasped pointing towards Mr. Simon who was trying to sneak out of the shop.

"Mr. Simon, is what I'm hearing true?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Um...achuu. OMGEE, I'm sneezing, I need to go......Oh! By the way you're kinda hot mate, what's yo' workout routine " He clapped his hands excitedly towards Mr. De'angelo who stood flabbergasted.

For the next two hours, Mr. Simon keeps him busy asking about his workout routine and constantly poking his biceps.

As I stepped further into the store, I feel all the flowers around me dying. As if they had lost their motive to bloom. They had lost him.

My eyes fell on Hayley, my legs shake and I almost fall before Sainty steadied me on my feet.

"It's okay kid. You're okay" He whispered and sat on the chair.
Hayley ran into his arms, wrapping her body around him.
Sainty frowned and engulfed her body in his large arms.

"Please wake up Mr. Simon. I-I promise I'll let you have my....co-cookies" I choke on my own words. My head drops to his chest, it wasn't moving. His limp body was covered with dried blood.

The next thing I know was theo being picked up by Zane. He nests his face in his shoulders and rubs his back. Why did he have to cross the road alone?
Why wasn't I there for him?

I wipe my tears and start checking his pulse vigorously .
I lean my ears trying to catch a heartbeat. Shaking his body, I try to roll him over wanting to get some movement.

"Shh baby. Please stop" warm tears spill from my eyes as I get picked up by a much stronger force. Dari's tatted veiny hands wipe my face, leaving peppermint kisses all over my face.

"Dari! He- he was fine. Please...P-" he doesn't let me finish. Pushing my face against his chest, he runs his hands through my hair. I clutch his shirt, feeling my heart shatter.

I cry to my man. And he stays there, listening to me.

His story ended here, it was fulfilling. I'll miss him terribly and I leave him- lovingly. Until the next time.

Dari sits me on the couch near to Hayley . I wrap my jacket around us both as my husband and sainty picks his lifeless body up and transfer it in the ambulance.

My whole world gets taken infront of my eyes and all I can do is watch him leave.
I didn't even get to say goodbye.

My chest burns and I feel my throat clogging. Theo had fallen asleep while crying. I feel bad for my brother. Mr. Simon had a love-hate relationship with him. All I know is that he went to depths for me and theo.

He was the father I never had.
An angel.

"My love" I hear a soft raspy whisper. Hayley too had fallen asleep with her head leaning against my shoulders. Sainty scoops her in his arms and she stirs, nuzzling deeper into him.

"Take care kid" He muttered before walking out of the shop with her in his arms.

"Come on baby, I can't see you like this sweetheart. You need to eat" He rubbed his warm gentle hand down my back. I could hear his voice breaking, his heart shattering.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. His muscular arms scoop me up and he nods at one of his men to take care of the shop.

This was the first time that no lights were turned on in this shop. The first time no flowers bloomed. Everyone used to take flowers for their first date, anniversary, birthdays but now,
It's for the last goodbye.
The final goodbye.

I get seated in the leather seat and my body gets strapped. Dari turns the heat on and starts to drive back home. Home.

I don't speak, but I hold onto his shirt, I am so grateful for him.
He nudges my leg and motions down, I bend to find my slippers tucked under his seat. I smile a little, my puffy eyes and runny nose hurting.

"I know your legs hurt baby, put these on" And I do. The soft fluffy slippers tickle my legs. I scoot over and curl into the seat. Moments later, a quilt was thrown over my body.

My heart hurts. I should sleep.

The last thought before I go to sleep was that I'll never hear his voice again, see him again, talk to him again.

"I promise I'll bake you a better cake next time! Just eat this one for now!" He groaned. Hayley gives me a side eye. It's not a cake, this is a brick!!

There is no next time. I bite my cheeks as I feel another tear slipping out of my eye.

"You'll be safe kid, I promise. I can't do much for now but I promise one day, You'll be happy and you'll have a wonderful family" he said running his hands through my hair as I lay my head in his lap.

Thankyou Mr. Simon. For being a part of my life. For showing me what father's love is. For being my family. I miss you, infinity.
___________________________________

As I lay in bed, Marcus hands me the letter Mr. Simon wrote for me. I play with the edges as I question my entire life.

Folding it out, I start reading

My favourite worker!

I love you so much kid. I know, I am not the best employer but I hope I was fine. As much as I hate that devil kid, I love him too. You both are my sunflowers. Hayley too, but don't tell her that!

She's gonna get spoilt like that. I am so sorry that I couldn't get you out of that household and I'm sorry I couldn't pay you much. But I hope you enjoyed being with me, your old man.

I am a little sick, I promise it's not too bad. Just here and there, Im not old though!!! I'm still fit and hot as ever!

Can you ask your husband if he takes steroids? There is no way all that muscle is real. He looks like a fooking hulk!

But I can sit him down in one slap, y'know! Your old man is very strong still.

Y'know, if I ever get a little more sick or worse, die. Just remember that I'm happy. I'm finally with mrs. Simon and lord, I waited for that moment. Don't cry over me, for I'm too happy.

I'm with the love of my life. I wish you and theo all the happiness. I love that kid too, he just needs his ass whooped. I know kid, I see how much Darius loves you.

The way he looks at you, like you're his whole world. The same way how I looked at Mrs. Simon.

I already beat the shit out of him, threating if he ever hurts you, I'll slice him off limb by limb. (Jk, he's a little scary)

But I promise, he'll keep you safe and happy for the rest of your life.

I don't know why I'm writing this, but if it's this way, then so be it.
Stay happy kid, you filled my life with so much joy.

I love you forever

- your young, hot and favourite employer.

It just got a Lil sad :-(

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

719K 13.6K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
94.9K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
3.5M 78.5K 38
I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my...
1.1M 21.7K 57
Rain's life is turned upside down when her sister disappears and her father starts drinking too much. Her mother owes a lot of money to a dangerous M...