forgotten responsibility | bn...

BแปŸi drinklotsofwater

"๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ?" "๐ข... Xem Thรชm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (NAC!)
20
21
22
23
24
25
halloween!
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34

32

572 23 3
BแปŸi drinklotsofwater

"Are you ready for the test of courage? I hope it's like something crazy" You say finishing the rice in your bowl. Kirishima, Sero and Jirou raise their eyebrows at your statement.

"Oh yeah? What kind of crazy stuff?" Jirou asked placing her bowl down on the table. You shrug thinking about it for a moment.

"Maybe that stuff they do in South India. Firewalking I mean. Wouldn't it be funny to see Mineta burn his butt on a bunch of hot coals?" Everyone laughed at your little joke imaging the sight. Izuku came up behind you tapping your shoulder. You turned giving him a bright smile which made his cheeks turn a bright pink "Hey you. Whats up?"

He let out a chuckle like he forgot what he was going to say "Um, well, have you seen Kota anywhere? I just wanted to make sure he was alright" He shifted his weight from foot to foot and rubbed the back of his neck. It was almost like he couldn't stay still around you.

Placing your hand on his arm you nodded up to the cliff nearby "I think he's up in his secret lair. We shouldn't disturb him. Are you okay?" He made eye contact with you nodding slowly.

"I'm fine, thanks. I'll.. talk to you later okay?" You took your hand off his arm with a nod watching as he walked away. Kirishima shoved you gently when he left a scoff leaving his lips.

"Okay you have to explain why Midoryia was giving you the eyes. Don't tell me you've added another one to your roster!" You refrained from shoving him back knowing he'd probably go flying into the abyss.

"Okay first of all he was not giving me the eyes. He was probably just nervous for whatever test of courage the Pussypeople have lined up for us. Plus, I do not have a roster!"

You definitely did.

Kirishima gave you a sly nod putting both hands up in surrender "Whatever you say, but don't forget to put me on there yeah?" He had whispered this part so that Sero nor Jirou could hear him. With one last playful eyeroll, you made your way to put your bowl inside.

.
.
.

It was time for the test of courage.

"Just hide next to me he'll never know"

"y/n I have bright pink skin and hair. I think he'll see me next to you"

"He's not as smart as he looks he probably won't bat an eye-"

"Mina, y/n" Aizawa stood behind the two of you and you turned trying to hide Mina. You weren't doing a very good job.

"Aizawa? Hey shouldn't you be teaching or something right now? I mean mettling in my business can't be your only hobby I'm afraid. Chasing around a teenage girl doesn't really look good on a resume" Aizawa rolled his eyes at your remarks.

"Mina follow me" She frowned going to follow Aizawa into the building. Sighing, you turn around to get into a group with Izuku, Ochako, and Iida.

"My great plan of smuggling Mina around failed"

"I mean it wasn't really a great plan" Iida mumbled under his breath. You gasp out of fake shock placing a hand over your heart.

"Did Tenya Iida just sass me? I never thought I'd see the day. I'm sort of offended, but then again I'm very proud" You gave him a pat on the shoulder as Vlad King came up to the front of all the students.

"Welcome everyone to our test of courage. Currently class 1-B students are hiding along the trail waiting to use their scare tactics to make you jump out of your skin. You will be split into pairs and given cards with your names on them. Now they cannot touch you, but they can and will use their quirks to try and scare you. The goal for class 1-B is to scare you so bad that you run and leave your cards in the forest. Though if you exit the forest with your card, congratulations. You get ultimate bragging rights for the rest of our time here"

"The scariest thing they have in that forest is Monoma's face" You whispered to the group making them laugh quietly. Vlad king turned towards you motioning towards everyone else.

"Something you'd like to share?"

"Oh yeah! I said the scariest thing in that forest is Monoma's face. I feel like every time he looks me in the eyes he's trying to put a hex on me-" Vlad king waved his hands in front of his face for you to stop.

"You know what it's my fault for asking. Here are your groups!" He listed off names of people in class until he got to yours. "y/n and Ochako" You turned to Ochako and pulled her into a side hug.

"You've gotta promise to catch me if I faint from fear" Ochako chuckled giving your arm a gentle pat.
"I will if that happens, but I doubt it. You'll be the one saving me"

The two of you chatted until it was finally your turn to head into the woods. It was silent for a couple of minutes before you decided to speak "Is this your first time alone in a scary forest with a pretty girl?" Ochako's cheeks flushed looking over at you.

"y/n! You can't just say things like that. Especially when there might be people listening" You shrugged looking around in the bushes with your flashlight.

"I don't even see anybody, and I don't hear anything. Hopefully they think this whole thing is stupid and decided to just do something else" You stopped in the middle of the pathway to look over at Ochako "How are you holding up with this training camp stuff? I know that the exam wasn't the best for you and Aoyama"

Ochako looked down the path before looking back at you "I'm working hard to get better. I can't be that close to failing again. I'm thankful that I didn't fail, but still having to tell my parents that I was so close to doing so. It's embarrassing for me" With a huff you shone the light in her face making her cover it with her arms "y/n! Get the light out of my face!"

"Make me"

She squinted her eyes swiping her hands around to grab the flashlight, but you just took a step back.

"Come on Ochako. Don't think I'm going to go easy on you now. Take the flashlight!" You waved the light in her face more.

"What the hell?" She said moving her arms from her face to reach out for the flashlight. You were easily able to dodge her movements.

"Ochako use some of those moves that you learned. Where's that fierceness from when you were fighting Katsuki- Woah!" Ochako sweeped her leg from under you causing you to tumble backwards. You let yourself fall to the ground, but not before pulling her down with you.

"Okay.. even I wasn't expecting that, but I still have the-" You look in your hand to see that the flashlight was gone. A flash blinded you to the point you had to cover your eyes with your arms. While you were being knocked down Ochako was able to touch the flashlight making it float into the air.

"Okay, okay! You won!" The both of you burst out in laughter going to get up from the dirt path. The flashlight still shone on the two of you as you stood together. Placing both hands on her shoulders you shook her gently "You are a badass. Never forget that okay? You are smart and kind and amazing. Tests, especially tests from UA, should mean nothing. Clearly they don't know how to respect something good when they've got it"

There was no other sound other than the crickets and the breaths between the two of you. Ochako raised her hands to place them on your forearms.

"y/n.. I-"

"Listen, I don't want to make this moment awkward or anything, but I want to let you know. If you want to kiss me like I want to kiss you. I have to let you know that-"

"You have a roster I know"

You almost pulled away hearing her say that "Is it getting around that I have a roster? No!" You threw your head back just a bit making her laugh.

"y/n, it's okay. Everyone knows you've got a lot going on and it's not like you're leading anybody on. We all know, and we all care about you"

You nodded shifting your weight from foot to foot.

"So can I?"

"Oh just shut up"

Ochako pulled you into kiss which your body responded to immediately. Your hands went down to her waist while hers wrapped around your neck. The flashlight started to flicker down on the two of you. Pulling away you went to look up at it.

"Am I that good of a kisser?" This time Ochako really did push you away, but she was hiding the smallest grin.

"Leave me alone" She pressed her fingers again letting the flashlight fall into your palm. With your free hand you went to link her pinky with yours. Just so you wouldn't end up flying away. The walk was content for the next couple of minutes. Playful nudges here and there, but soon enough you had to stop short.

Smoke started to coat the ground making you scoff.

"Is magic tricks really all they have because if so we are totally not falling for it-" You went silent when you heard frantic footsteps coming towards the two of you. Two girls from 1-B came running down the path with another in their arms. You recognized one of them to be Kendo.

"What the hell.."

Kendo quickly shook her head to stop you from talking. She pointed to the smoke continuing to shake her head. Getting the message both you and Ochako lift your shirts to your faces to prevent inhaling majority of the smoke.

With no more hesitation all of you rush back to the entrance of the path. Right before you could make it there Tetsutetsu and Ibara came running up. They both stopped at the sight of you all. You could see something flash through Ibara's eyes seeing the one girl limp in their arms.

Fear.

Fear that this was really happening.

"We're being attacked" Tetsutetsu said before taking his mask off and handing it to one of the girls. Ibara handed hers to the other one leaving both you and Ochako maskless. Taking Ochako's hand you used it to touch the limp girl. Ochako gave you a confused look as you then picked her up and bolted out of the forest. Thankfully, Yaoyorozu was at the edge of the forest and made masks for the two of you immediately.

After putting them on you were able to explain "They only have two masks. We wouldn't have lasted back there. Plus if the girl can float it will make their run to the edge of the forest much quicker. Don't put her down until they make it out okay? I'll be back"

You didn't wait for another response before you ran over to one of the trees. Effortlessly, you climbed it straight to the top. You went to find a sturdy branch to hold yourself on as you gazed over the smoke covered landscape. The smoke had restricted your sight of the forest grounds, but you could see on the cliff.

Flashes of green could be seen darting around from side to side.

"That's definitely handled.."

The best option would be going back to the training camp's facility. There wasn't a certain landmark that you could follow to guide yourself back towards there, but you figured if you listened hard enough you could hear the commotion that was undoubtedly happening.

You went from tree to tree in different directions until finally you made it towards the facility. Dropping yourself down sent a shake throughout the  ground. Your stomach sank more with every step you took.

There he was.

Dabi, detained by Aizawa's scarf.

How did they get here?

What was their plan?

You opened your mouth to yell, but it was a second to late.

Right in front of your eyes Dabi vanishes. Aizawa notices your presence a glare piercing right through you.

"y/n, we deal with this. Then we're going to have a very, very long talk"

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
11.5K 550 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.3K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
634K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...