The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

נכתב על ידי Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... עוד

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M3, Chapter 1

1.9K 88 9
נכתב על ידי Hauntez

Romania - Grindelwald Mannor

(Somewhere in Romania stands Y/n's mannor that his loyalists built for him, the mannor itself is protected by multiple charms that Y/n put over it. The charms Y/n put over his mannor are strong enough to not let anyone who shouldn't be there to come even close to it. If some one comes close enough their minds are viped and their memories of visiting the area are erased)

(Currently Y/n is in his study, sitting by his desk that is filled with hundreds of books. Y/n is reading a book looking for something)

Y/n: Where is it? Where is it!

(Y/n comes to the end of his current book and in his frustration, he throws all the books onto the floor and he groans while gripping onto his snow white hair when something catches his magical eye. Y/n stands up and walks over to one of his bookshelves and takes out a big brown book, Y/n blows the dust off of the books cover and when he sees the title he smirks)

Y/n: There you are.

(The books title reads: Magical History of Animagus. Y/n takes out his wand and waves it around, making the books on the floor float up and fly back into the bookshelves. Y/n sits down and opens the book)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n has been reading the book for the past 2 hours when he comes to the page that he has been looking for the past few weeks. How do you become an Animagus)

Y/n: "Becoming an Animagus is about as dangerous and unpredictable as a midnight stroll in the Forbidden Forest..."

(Y/n chuckles)

Y/n: So not that dangerous... Or thats what Hagrid makes it feel like...

(Y/n looks at the 8 steps of becoming an animagus)

Y/n: "1. Do your homework in Transfiguration and potions at least. Becoming an Animagus requires a witch or wizard to be skilled in both these areas in order to stand a chance of achieving such a complex transformation." Done. "2. Carry a single Mandrake leaf in your mouth for an entire month – from full moon to full moon to be precise. If you swallow the leaf or remove it from your mouth at any point, you have to start the whole thing again. You then have to find a small crystal phial that receives the pure rays of the moon, put your saliva-filled leaf inside, and add one of your own hairs."

(Y/n looks away from the book and at a weird looking clock that shows moons)

Y/n: So I need to start that tomorrow.

(Y/n stands up and walks over to the door of his study, he opens it and pops his head out)

Y/n: Vinda!

(In a second Vinda Rosier appears in front of Y/n, she bows)

Vinda: Yes my lord?

Y/n: I want you to get me a Mandrake for tomorrow.

Vinda: Yes my lord.

(Vinda vanishes and Y/n makes his way back into his study, he sits down and goes back to the steps)

Y/n: "3. Add a silver teaspoon of dew from a place that neither sunlight nor human feet have touched for a full seven days. And if that wasn't hard enough, you then have to add the chrysalis of a Death's-head Hawk Moth to the crystal phial as well. Then put 'this mixture in a quiet, dark place' and leave it alone until the next electrical storm. And really leave it alone – don't even look at it. Don't even think about looking at it. 4. While waiting for the transfiguration to begin, you must place your wand tip over your heart every sunrise and sundown and speak the following incantation: 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus'. If you keep repeating your incantation, there will come a time when, with the touch of the wand-tip to the chest, a second heartbeat may be sensed. Don't change anything. Keep going. Keep waiting for that storm. 5. As soon as lightning appears in the sky, go to the place where you've hidden your crystal phial. At last! If you've done everything right then you will discover a mouthful of blood-red potion inside it. Then move somewhere where you aren't going to alarm anyone or place yourself in physical danger during your transformation. 6. Place your wand tip against your heart and speak the incantation 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus' and drink the potion. You will then feel fiery pain and an intense double heartbeat."

(Suddenly black somke crashes through the window of Y/n's study and lands in front of Y/n. Y/n lazily looks up and sees a person wearing a mask and black robes standing in front of him, pointing a wand right at Y/n)

Y/n: Do you need something?

Death Eater: I need you to die Grindelwald!

(The tip of the Death Eaters wand starts to glow green)

Death Eater: Avada Kedavra-

(They are cut off as Y/n vanishes and appears behind them, Y/n points his wand at them, blue and black fire comes out of the tip of his wand and when the fire hits the Death Eater they turn into ash. Two of Y/n's loyalists burst into the study with their wands out)

Loyalist 1: My lord!

Loyalist 2: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yes. Once again a Death Eater tries to "kill" me.

(Y/n waves his hand around and his study starts to repair itself and once its done Y/n turns to the loyalists)

Y/n: You can leave now.

(The loyalists down and leave the study, Y/n lets out a sigh and sits down to get back to reading the book)

Y/n: "7. The shape of the creature into which you will shortly transform will appear in your mind. The instructions then warn: 'You must show no fear/ It is too late now, to escape the change you have willed'. 8. When your transformation is complete you are strongly advised to pick up your wand and hide it somewhere safe, so you can find it post-transformation. To return to human form, visualise your human self as clearly as you can. Don't worry if you don't change back immediately, with practice, you will be able to slip in and out of your animal form at will, simply by visualising the creature. Once you're an advanced Animagus, you should be able to transform without your wand."

(Y/n closes the book and rubs his forehead)

Y/n: This will be a pain.

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n walks into a room where he finds a Mandrake buried in a pot, Y/n uses magic to shield his ears and pulls it out of the pot. The Mandrake starts to screech, Y/n rips off one of its leaves and quickly snaps its neck, silencing it. Y/n puts the leaf into his mouth and walks away)

-----Time Skip-----

(After a month Y/n takes out a crystal phial, he takes out the Mandrake leaf and puts it into the phial, then he plucks off a piece of his hair that he also puts into the phial. Then Y/n adds a silver teaspoon of dew from a place that neither sunlight nor human feet have touched for a full seven days. Next Y/n puts the chrysalis of a Death's-head Hawk Moth to the crystal phial. Y/n closes the phial and apparates away from his mannor)

Field

(Y/n appears in a dark field that is filled with huge boulders, Y/n takes out his wand and moves one of the boulders to the side. Y/n places the phial onto the ground then he moves the boulder back, ontop of the phial and he apparates back to his mannor)

Grindelwald Mannor

(For a few days Y/n has been repeating the chant: Amato Animo Animato Animagus. Over and over again, waiting for a thunder storm. Then it happened, Y/n is sitting in his study, looking at some reports about his movement and how it's progressing when he hears lightning striking outside. Y/n quickly stands up and looks out of the window where he sees the thunder storm growing, Y/n smiles and apparates back to the field)

Field

(Y/n appears at the fields and runs towards the boulder, he uses magic to pick up the boulder and he throws it away. Y/n kneels and looks at the phial and sees just what he wanted, a mouthful of blood-red potion inside it. Y/n takes the phial and opens it, he takes out his wand and places its tip over his heart)

Y/n: Amato Animo Animato Animagus.

(Y/n puts his wand away and drinks the potion, he grimances in disgust and drops the phial breaking it as he starts to feel a burning pain in his chest)

Y/n: Argh!

(Y/n places his hands onto the ground, his fingers digging into the dirt. Suddenly he starts to hear an intense second heartbeat in his chest. Then a picture of a white king cobra with glowing eyes appears in Y/n's mind)

Y/n: Haha... This is it...!

(Y/n throws his head back, looking up at the full bright moon, his eyes starting to glow. In a flash of lightning in Y/n's place there is a unusually large King Cobra, he looks at his snake body and hisses, then he closes his eyes and transforms back into his human form. Y/n twists his head and lets out a large sigh with a smile on his face)

Y/n: Fianlly. This will make things a lot more easier, both in Hogwarts and overall.

(Y/n apparates back to his mannor)

Grindelwald Mannor

(Y/n is sitting in his study while drinking some tea with a pleased smile on his face, Y/n looks to the side and sees the daily prophet on his table. Y/n picks it up and kicks his legs onto the table, he starts to read it while drinking his tea. Y/n suddenly spits his tea out when he comes to a certain section on the paper)

Y/n: Someone escaped Azkaban?!

(Y/n puts his legs down and he starts to read the paper)

Y/n: "Sirius Black, a murderer has escaped Azkaban Prison as the first ever to do that. Sirius Black was known to be a supporter of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and leaked the location of the Potter family to him... resulting to the death... of Harry Potter's parents..."

(Y/n puts the paper down and looks in realization)

Y/n: He's after Harry...

(Y/n stands up and pulls out his luggage that he needs for Hogwarts, he waves his wand around and his hair changes back to brown and his magic eye turns back to blue)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n walks out of his mannor and flies off in a could of blue and black smoke, towards England)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M3, CHAPTER 1 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 1776

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

425K 14.7K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
326K 18.4K 71
Y/n Grindelwald is boy born into a powerful but feared wizarding family. At the age of 11 he has received his invitation to learn magic at the famous...
49.5K 927 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)
372K 13.2K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...