Queenly Values (Completed)

Av NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... Mer

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

45 Arnav's Wish

1.4K 105 9
Av NiranjanaNepol

Part 45 Arnav's wish

In the meanwhile,

King Chaitanya came to Andapura with a smile on his face. Queen Medha who was waiting for him saw that and asked.

"What made you smile?"

"I heard Khushi went to Arnav's room"

Medha looked at him frowning.

"What's there to smile? She always goes to his room and they talk timelessly"

"That's why I smiled... When our wedding was fixed, I wanted to talk to you but you weren't even ready to meet me..."

Medha blushed, bowing down.

"Thank God, my son is going to get a wife who is brave and comfortable with him"

"I too amazed seeing that. She looks so casual with Arnav..."

"She is a foreigner after all..."

"But, she respects elders like our kingdom girls do"

"That's her specialty... Arnav is happy with her...it's enough..."

"He is not just happy with her but ALIVE because of her... I'm not ready to think more than that" Medha said emotionally.

The king nodded yes.

.........

Arnav was lying next to Khushi, panting hard, after experiencing the best pleasure of life. He could not believe he just intimated with his love lady... that too, before marriage. He could not believe he lost himself getting weaker. Why won't he get weaker when he was in front of the Queen of his heart?

He turned his head and looked at her. She moved towards him and rested her head on his bicep, keeping her hand on his chest. He hugged her tightly, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Did you come into my life to kill me this way?" he questioned tightening the hug.

Khushi smiled.

"I can't believe a girl could go to this extent to prove her love. I think, to get this unbelievable experience in my life only I'm still alive"

She hugged him and said,

"Whatever the reason is, I don't care... you are alive and I'm with you. That's all that matters"

"Yes, whatever the reason would be. You just be with me. I don't think I can live without you... not definitely after this gathering"

"Only a few days... after our wedding, we will always be together"

"Won't you be with me before our wedding? We have already started it. Then, why should we be separated?"

"Someone said we should not do IT before the wedding?"

"I said that because I didn't know IT would be so awesome..."

"So, do you want us to be together only for THAT?"

"Not only that, I want to be with the amazing girl. I can't believe you submitted yourself to me. I didn't even see a glimpse of hesitation in your eyes when you did that"

"I told you, I won't do anything without interest but will do anything wholeheartedly,"

"I saw that... you were full of yourself, I was thunderstruck by your move,"

"I knew... I thought you were also like Ganga's husband who was unaware of intimacy," she laughed.

"Is it? Thank God, I took it forward... or else, you would have thought I'm useless..." Arnav chuckled.

"Not, bad, Prince Aparajith... you are eligible for marriage" she chortled.

"You know what, it was you who made me get clear all about this"

"What do you mean?"

"When I met the doctor to deal with Ganga's husband, I too cleared some things in the name of asking questions to the doctor. He told me it was not easy to be intimate with a VIRGIN"

"But, you didn't struggle..."

"The doctor taught me how to take it... that's what I applied here. He told me it would cause pain to the girl... but I lost myself and didn't bother about it... I'm sorry"

"That's ok... if it didn't happen today, then tomorrow..." she smiled.

Arnav looked at her adoringly.

"How are you taking everything easily? I cause pain yet you are smiling"

"You didn't cause me pain by SLAPPING me. That's why..." she laughed.

Arnav bit his lip raising his brows feeling awkward.

She brushed his hair with her fingers and kissed his chin.

"Your adoration for me makes me pride"

"You deserve it"

"I heard usually men would adore women. For the first time in my life, I saw a girl adoring a man... maybe, you are the only woman who does this"

"Let me be... I don't mind about inheritance... I will admire my husband and he has to bear me, no choice. You have to accept it"

"Who won't accept the blessings???? You are my blessings..." he kissed her forehead.

"I hope you won't be stressed from here on that I will not leave you forever," She asked holding his face.

"You did this to make me trust you, right?"

She nodded yes.

"I'm really blessed" he touched her forehead with his.

"Me too... because I got a man who loves me truly"

"Are not you upset with me for hiding the sand clock?"

She nodded no.

"Why?"

"I understand what made you do that... you did that out of love. that's why"

"Do you know why I gave you the sand clock back?"

She didn't reply.

"I don't want you to leave the killer of your parents."

Khushi looked at him wondering.

"Don't you want to punish them?"

"I want to but I can't go to my era back"

"Why?"

"If I go there, I don't know what will happen HERE. I don't know whether I could join you here again. My Grandfather didn't write about it in the note"

"Yeah, I too read it... there were only its rules"

Khushi nodded yes.

"By the way, why did your grandfather write it in Prakrit Language instead of yours?"

"It's because he didn't want anyone to know about it but only ME"

"Don't anyone know Prakrit in your Era?"

"I don't know. Maybe, one or two somewhere else in India... my grandfather didn't say anything about it to me"

"Mmm... what about the killers?"

"I told you, I don't think I can reach you AGAIN if I go"

"Who is going to send you ALONE?"

"Are you coming with me?" she asked perplexed.

"Won't I?"

"You don't like my era..."

Cutting her,

"But, I like you... Do you think I will send you to the killer alone?"

"But, we don't know what will happen there"

"Let it be anything... I won't let you go alone and I don't want you to leave the killers without punishing them"

"Are you sure?"

"Cent percent sure"

Khushi became thoughtful.

"Plan what and how to do it," Arnav said.

She nodded ok.

"My mother arranged a Pooja for us. After that, we will go to your Era to find out the killer"

She nodded okay.

"What the Pooja is for?"

"I heard, it will be performed before marriage"

"Oh..."

She was supposed to get down, but he held her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room"

"This is also your room"

"From when?"

"Since you enchanted me"

"Did I enchant you?"

"Didn't you? You made me speechless, motionless, I felt I was paralyzed..."

Khushi controlled her chuckle.

"You are so awesome" he kissed her cheek strongly.

"OK, but what if anyone sees me sleeping with you?"

Arnav was silent.

"What happened?"

He nodded his head.

"OK, you go to your room"

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want anyone to think of you wrong"

She smiled.

"Go, we have to take part in the pooja tomorrow"

Khushi got down from the bed. Dressing up, she went to her room, leaving the SAND CLOCK in Arnav's room.

Arnav saw it lying on the table. He smiled seeing that. He kept it in his cupboard and fell on the bed. He hugged the pillow, the way he hugged Khushi at the time of intimacy. He could not sleep as he was thinking about their togetherness all the night. He was getting addicted to Khushi as well as her proximity. It was all new to him. He never imagined a man could get so much form a girl. He didn't think he could be away from her until their wedding. It would be the most struggled period of his life. he thought.

On the other side, Khushi was thinking about their intimacy. She could not believe she was so brave to do that. She didn't expect she would get intimated before her marriage. When it came to the genuine human called Arnav, nothing seemed wrong with her. She smiled thinking about her FATE that brought her to Arnav and was about to make her Princess of the kingdom.

She thought about what Arnav said. He wanted her to punish the killers of her parent. Of course, she too wanted to do it. But how? Her mind planned. After formatting a loophole-free plan, she slept.

To be continued...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

63.3K 5.5K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
424K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...