Am I Alive?

Da 1dandelion5

Disclaimer this book is being edited and for now only first two chapter has been edited I would like if you g... Altro

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1 Trouble By Trouble
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Where is she?
Chapter 5 Jade or Stranger?
Chapter 6 Jade is it really you?
Chapter 7 A day with mafia
Chapter 8 Nightmare or reality
Chapter 9 Lunch with a Mafia
Chapter 10 A Day At A Mansion
Chapter 11 Trip preparation
Chapter 12 The trip

Chapter 2 Trouble by Trouble part 2

69 10 9
Da 1dandelion5

Narrator pov

On the other hand in the Anderson's house

" I want you two to follow her where ever she goes until I don't give you another order, if you find any suspicions tell me, find out about her whereabouts" the boss gave the order to two of his most trusted men. " Yes sir" the two said and left after slight head bow to their boss. " Levi I want you to gather everyone in the meeting room now " the boss gave an order to his assistant " on it sir " Levi said and left after a slight head bow"

In the meeting room
Everyone were sitting on their seats, there were around fifty trusted men sitting.

The sound of a patent leather shoes made everyone stood up in their seats.

Their boss Andrew Anderson was advancing towards his seat , with one men beside him Oliver Anderson and other two men behind them.

Andrew and Oliver on his left side was wearing an business attire of Black Vicuna suit with Rolex black leather watch on their left hand and shiny silver ring on their right one.

Andrew's left hand was in the pocket taking a step towards his seat, his every step held power.

They all were taking steps in a mannerful way. Each one giving off a different demeanour.

Their both medium length light brown wavy hair were perfectly styled, their dark grey almond shaped eye was dominating

Andrews cold demeanour made everyones spine shiver, his one look could kill a person. While Oliver holding no emotions made everyone gulp their saliva.

The two men behind them were wearing black pant with black shirt

These two also wearing black patent leather shoes

The One who was taller then all three of them even from Andrew had his shiny silver ring on his right hand while the other coming beside him did not.

The one who was taller Elijah Anderson his long wavy hair was in perfect bun. His dark grey eyes held nothing but anger. All the men were scared of his dark aura.

On the other side of Elijah their was Matteo Jay Andersen, he didn't had any ring on his hand

His dandy cut well matched his black light wavy hair. His dark chocolate eyes held a tint of excitement with a bit of anger. Seeing the excitement in his eyes the men waiting for them was sure someones death is near.

People were scared of all four of them but these men were mostly scared of Andrew, he always has a cold face and is always calm , and that's what people scared of his calmness. But he is the scariest when he is angry. He never gets anger that easily, but when he does be ready cause a whole chaos going to happen.

Andrew slowly took out his hand from his pocket and unbuttoned his suit with Oliver unbuttoning his, has they all stood Infront of their chairs, everyone head bowed them. Has they were doing head bow Andrew sat down in his chair has other three saw him sitting down they all sat down with him on their chairs . It might be just a chair to Andrew but it was a throne of the mafia boss. He signalled his men to sit down and everyone sat down in one go. Oliver was sitting on his right side while Infront of Oliver there was Elijah and beside Oliver there was Matteo.

" What commotion is going on in this territory?" Andrew demanded to everyone in his cold voice.

" Sir a person has shared our plan of invading french mafia" a men said

" Sir we believe someone among us has betrayed you, has only we knew about this plan Moreover we have not even dared to discuss it outside of this room as per your orders"

" So you are trying to say Someone betrayed me nice really nice " Andrew said in his cold voice looking at each and every person making everyones spine to shiver but there was one men he noticed who gulped down his saliva, his all men are professionally trained and each and everyone of them doesn't show any emotions even if their death is near them.

Oliver noticed Andrews expression changing so he looked at the person his attention was on and immediately get to know why his expressions are changing up James.

" What do you think James ? " Andrew asked his voice was calm yet cold but his eyes were dark

" Um y-yeah I think someone has betrayed you" James said scared for his life.

" Well why don't you tell me a persons name you think betrayed me" Andrew gave an order. James couldn't even look at his eyes the way it held dark aura in it, it was final that someone gonna die.

" Um sir if I said a name you will get angry " James said not daring to look at his face

" Its sad that you don't know him well but he is always calm you can say the name, you are really lucky that he is asking your suggestions" oliver said his voice held vexation.

" Sir I think m-m-matteo betra.. " James got cut off by Elijah

"Who do you think you are talking to huh , how dare you even put his name on your tongue or even got it in your mind" Elijah growled while standing up but he got stopped by Andrew's hand. Meanwhile Matteo was trying to find a sign of trust in Andrews eyes for James. Instead he was met with anger, Anger in Andrews eyes.

" First you betrayed me now you are trying to blame it on my own family such a good move James " Andrew said

" Sir I d-didn't betrayed you and sir I am saying this because Matteo is not your real family member, he can betray you" James said. Making Elijah more angry that this time he stood up and advanced towards James he held James neck in his hands and dragged him towards the wall, his hold tightening around his neck each second you could see the veins popping out of his hands. His eyes held anger, anger is a small word Infront of him. No one stood up as well as everyone remained on their seats Andrew didn't even said a word to Elijah. Seeing no one is trying to stop Elijah. Matteo stood up and rushed towards him. " Elijah stop , it's enough , he would die if you did not stop" Matteo said while his hand was on Elijah's shoulder. " What do you think I am trying to do with him? Elijah said to Matteo while looking at him. Matteo could see his anger increasing each second but it didnt scared him. Maybe because he knew Elijah won't hurt him or may be because he didn't had any one to care about even if he die. " Elijah you can't kill any one in this mafia hold without any reasoning or having order from Andrew " Matteo said his voice held nothing but seriousness. This made Elijah stop strangling James. Meanwhile Andrew and Oliver watching both of them with proudness. Andrew held a hint of proudness but none could notice it except those who know Andrew very well. While on the other hand you could clearly see a proud smirk on Oliver's face. Andrew and Oliver were proud of Elijah for taking a step for his family and they were proud of Matteo for his kindness and the rules he didn't break. James face became pale again after it turned blue due to lack of Oxygen.

Elijah grabbed James collar and dragged him towards Andrew he threw James Infront of Andrew due to which James fell down. Andrew stood up his eyes turning dark. " Truth , I want to hear the truth" Andrew said. " S-sir I-i a-am s-sorry they threatened me that they will kill me so I told the plan and thought to blame on Matteo because he is not real family member of anderson moreover I thought you guys doesn't trust him so I would be safe, I am sorry sir please let me go sir " he said in one go begging andrew to leave his life.

" Oh dear you could have told us and we would have given you suggestions to save your life from french mafia however you still saved your life from them but did you forgot us? So bad " Oliver said his voice had anger. BANG ! Elijah shot on James forhead. " This what happens when you betray us and we have killed him Infront of you guys to warn you all, try to even think to betray us and you all will face dead badly then him" Andrew growled calmly towards everyone. " We would change the plan along with it's discussion later, get back to work" Andrew said

He buttoned his coat along with Oliver and left with Elijah and Matteo behind him.

Back to their home

They all were on dining table eating dinner. When they finished " Oliver I want you in my office" Andrew said and left. After few minutes Oliver stood up and advanced towards Andrews office. Before he took a step on the stairs he noticed something shiny, he took a look at it and got shocked. He went to andrews office

Oliver's pov

I went to andrews office after knocking on the door. " Before you start speaking anything how come this necklace is in our house?" I asked while showing to him. I could clearly see hint of shockness in his eyes and face. "This necklace was given to her" he said. " I know that's why I am asking you, did you had it ? Cause I found it near the stairs" "why would I have it Oliver ?" " I don't know" I said while sitting on the chair Infront of his desk. I was staring at the necklace trying to find a clue if it's fake or no. But it didn't seem fake it was real that means she is alive. But how can it land in our house out of no where. I noticed andrew started finding something from his computer. "Cctv camera footage?" I asked him. But his focus was on CCTV footage. I dragged my chair towards the side of table to see the footage clearly. There was the girl running and as soon as she ran away there was the necklace near the stairs before it was not there so she had it. " Is she her"? I asked " I am not sure Oliver I didn't saw her face when I was interrogating her, she was just staring at the floor" Andrew said his voice held a bit of sadness but it was not noticeable. Andrew never shows his emotion and always hide it behind his cold Face. But growing under his parenting I can clearly tell his emotions and what is his mind thinking about.

" Should we find her and then ask from her ?" I asked " we would do that I have sent some men behind her cause I found her suspicious, they are behind her apparently right now she is in a forest sleeping " he said. " Sent this to our personal jewellery maker and get it confirm if it's real or not" he said " got it "

---------------------------------------------------
Till this chapter the story has been edited. I would request you guys don't go further on this book as the next chapters doesn't get along with these two chapters

Thanks 😊

Have a very good day ahead 💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8M 43.9K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
Help Da S

Teen Fiction

1.5M 40.5K 41
Florence Young was taken by her mother from her brothers when she was five years old. Never forgetting her brothers, she spends everyday longing to g...
86.6K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
6.1K 58 33
this story is about a young girl who lives in a Small town with perverts and kids who think there bad and fake friends she struggles with mental heal...