Trolls Band Together (OC Inse...

By Val_the_Wolf

Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band... More

OC Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Christmas Special (1/3)
Christmas Special (2/3)
Christmas Special (3/3)

Chapter 12

2.5K 78 3
By Val_the_Wolf

(Val's POV)

"My--My what?!" Poppy asks in surprise.

"Your sister. Your hermana!" Viva answers excitedly.

"Whoa," Branch mutters as he glances at John Dory.

Still resting in my arms, Tiny says, "Hey, man. Are Val and I the only ones without a long-lost sibling?"

"I suppose so, Tiny," I say to him.

Poppy quickly grabs Viva's face. "What do you mean, we're sisters? How come I have not known about you? I can't believe Dad didn't tell me I have a sister."

"That is so Dad," they both say in unison.

Poppy exclaims with excitement. "I can't believe this. I've always dreamt of having a sister." She then looks over to us. "I was just saying this. Wasn't I just saying this?"

I stare at her in silence, still trying to figure out how this is even possible. There are so many questions running through my head at the moment.

"This means we can plan each other's birthday parties," Poppy says to Viva.

Viva nods. "Yeah! And weddings."

"Yes! My best friend had her wedding, and it went off without a hitch because Val and I were the best maids of honor," Poppy says afterward.

"You'd be the best maid of honor," Viva says.

Poppy gasps and says, "You and Bridget are going to love each other!"

"Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna love her. I love what you love," Viva adds.

Now hand in hand, VIva and Poppy happily run around the many golf courses, leaving me and Tiny with Branch and his brothers.

Viva:

Kaleidoscopic

I'm seein' different when I look at you.

Poppy:

Everything's lookin' bright.

Viva:

No, I can't stop it now

I'm gettin' swept up in a feel-good mood.

Viva, Poppy:

Feelin' I can't deny.

The two of them go about climbing on different statues and dancing with each other.

Poppy:

Now that you're with me, I can finally see

Colors that were up in my mind

Didn't know I was blind.

Viva:

Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose

Fireworks go off in my brain.

Viva, Poppy:

And I'll never be the same.

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two

When I look up, the stars are brighter

Now I know everything's better with you

Ooh-ooh-ooh.

I sit down with Tiny on the ground as this goes on. Even Branch starts singing with his brothers as well.

Branch, Clay:

Now, now that, now that we got it all together

Now we're together, we got it all.

Branch, Clay, John Dory, Bruce:

Now, now that, now that we got it all together

Now we're together, we got it all.

Viva, Poppy:

You got me feelin' right, feelin' right

Feelin' like good vibes are at my door

Every day, every night, ooh-ooh

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two

It takes me and you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viva takes Poppy to her house so they can bond and catch up on everything. I stay with the others outside.

And despite Poppy reuniting with her sister, I am still confused about what happened and why they weren't together for so many years. So I walk over to Clay to ask him about it. "Hey, Clay. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Viva, and why didn't Poppy know about her?"

Clay is silent for a few seconds as Branch, John Dory, and Bruce gather around curiously. "All right, I'll tell you. Viva doesn't like to talk about it, though. It's too painful for her. But she's been here ever since the night of the great Bergen attack."

"Wait, you mean when the trolls escaped Bergen Town those many years ago?" I ask.

Clay nods. "Not everyone made it out of that tree. Some of them got trapped by Bergens. They were this close to getting eaten until Viva and some of the other trolls fought them off. But by then, the tunnels had collapsed, and they were cut off from the rest."

This is starting to make more sense now.

"Viva found this old, abandoned Bergen golf course and transformed it into this troll utopia," Clay continues. "We formed this little sanctuary of survivors. I added fire exits. She added her heart and soul."

"Whoa," I mutter to myself.

"I know this is something important for Poppy right now, but shouldn't we also be worrying about Floyd?" Branch steps in.

"I'll be right back," Clay says before walking away. A few minutes later, he returns with a bag of supplies. He motions for us to follow him, and we do so.

We now stand by the exit of the golf course.

"Okay, guys, if we're gonna save Floyd, we need to get going," Clay says as he looks through his bag.

I nod before leaving for the exit. "I'll go get Rhonda."

"And I'll go get Poppy," Branch says.

"No, no, no, wait, hold on. There's no way Viva's gonna let her go," I hear Clay say to Branch.

As they discuss amongst themselves, I approach Rhonda, who lies on the ground with her eyes closed.

I pet her gently on her face to get her to wake up. "Rhonda, it's time to go," I say softly.

Rhonda slowly opens her eyes and roars when she sees me.

As I turn to look at the others, my eyes widen when I see the front door slam shut before they can make it out.

"Guys!" I shout as I run over to the metal door. Rhonda does the same and starts scratching at it with her two front paws.

It's obvious that the door won't open, and we are running out of time to rescue Floyd. "I'll meet up with you guys at Mount Rageous!" I shout, hoping they can hear me.

I turn back to Rhonda for help. "Rhonda, is there another way for me to travel to Mount Rageous alone? Without the others?"

Rhonda roars excitedly before spitting out a... motorbike?

"Wait, John Dory has a motorbike?" I ask in surprise. I approach the motorbike and get on it. "This shouldn't be too difficult."

Rhonda nods and jumps up and down a couple of times. She then spits out a grappling hook, which I assume also belongs to John Dory.

I catch the grappling hook and put it in my jacket pocket. "Thanks, Rhonda. I'll see you later," I say before starting the engine of the motorbike. Not even wasting another second, I drive the bike at full speed toward Mount Rageous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
1.4K 33 4
Just a collection of Trolls short stories. Mainly Broppy and BroZone because they're my everything (Requests are closed for now while I catch up on o...
8.4K 210 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
29.5K 427 20
⚠️ Most one-shorts are not or no longer canon, for this book was written before Trolls Band Together's Release ⚠️ Copyright ©️ 2023 by @Candies_and_P...