𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

بواسطة yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... المزيد

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟷𝟷

4.8K 204 60
بواسطة yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

As Saints family sang happy birthday to him he sat there with a smile on his face. His mom had gave him a surprise birthday at her house.

"Just high as fuck." Faith laughed "You know it." He responded before blowing his candles out.

"What you wish for?" His mom asked. "I can't tell you det."

"Was it your biggest wish?" She asked again with a smile on her face. "Nah, it was sum slight." He shrugged

"We got you another surprise."

His brother Quez came from around the corner with his puppy. Saint always wanted a Rottweiler so his mom and siblings decided to get him one.

"Ahhh shit!" Saint dragged out taking the puppy from him. "I preciate y'all fasho."

"You're welcome baby, we hope you really enjoyed your birthday."

"I did, y'all surprised me fasho. I won't expectin' allis."

"Well you deserved a good birthday and you always watch my kids when I need you to so it was the least I could do." Faith spoke "Yea not nomo uncle Saint tired."

"Boy" She rolled her eyes. "All dis was my idea tho." Quez spoke with his hand on his chest.

"I believe you."

"No you a lie! You sent your little funky ass money n ain't help with shit else."

"Ite ma... ian foolin' witchu mama." He waved her off. "Y'all just made my whole year ian lyin."

"Aww damn the year just started I know that's right!" Faith clapped "What you gone name him Kamarion?"

"You already know his name Ghost stop playin' na."

"What about Lucky?"
"Nah Ghost tuff." Quez spoke

"If you like it I love it." Faith shrugged

Saint walked around the house and socialized with his guests. Seeing Halo come in the house behind Rocky he put on a straight face.

"Happy g day bro." Rocky spoke dapping him up.

"Preciate you foo. Wassup Halo." Saint spoke with a head nod. "Yoooo, happy birthday!"

"Preciate you" He responded trying to give her a side hug but she dapped him up instead. "Be like det then."

"Who dog?"

"Mine, did was my birthday gifts from my people. Imma train him to bite yo ass errtime he see you."

"Hope he can bite them bullets, ion play wit people dogs na."

"Ite... fuck around n find out. You hungry?"

"Yes" She nodded "Go fix yoself sum to eat then."

"Nehmine, i'm good."

"Come on scary." He spoke pushing her towards the kitchen. "Where my brother go?"

"Prolly somewhere wit Melo." Saint shrugged before putting the dog down on the couch.

He walked her to the kitchen and helped her make herself a plate. "Trash ass weed." He spoke sniffing her. "Bag back hoe." Halo mugged pushing him away from her.

"N you high off det cheap ass shit." Saint smacked his lips. "Ian neva smoked no cheap ass weed, fuck outta hea foo."

"I'll fuck you up."

"Yeen gone do shit to me." She responded before walking off. "Ite"

"Dets you bro?" Quez asked walking up on Saint.

"Who, her?"
"Yea"

"Hell nah, dets a nigga. What you wanted her a sum?"

"She bad fasho but nah... shawty look like she beat on niggas."

"Muhfucka got a glock on ha hip." Quez added while chuckling. "Sheen nobody"

"Who's your friend Kamrion?" His mom asked referring to Halo. "He ain't no friend a mine. Iono det nigga."

Halo side eyed him and smacked her lips.

"Dets Rocky lil brother, we just cool. I met him not too long ago. He cool sometimes other times his ass be trippin."

"Okay Kamarion, you're being really childish right now. I'm Gabrielle what's your name?"

"Halo, it's nice to meet you ma'am."
"It's nice to meet you too sweetheart."

"I can't believe his ugly self came from you, you're so pretty."

"Oh he get that from his daddy nem." She responded making Halo laugh. "Won't you just wit my pops last week? While you talkin' junk?"

"WAS. But that's grown folks business stay in a child's place Kamarion."

"Ite ma"

--

After leaving the club a few of Saints friends came back to his apartment with him. It was around 2am and he was actually drinking tonight even though he didn't usually drink.

While nobody was looking he gripped Halo's butt then she hit him. "Come on"

"Where?"

"Inna room" He responded pulling her towards his room by her arm. "Ion like how you holdin' me right now Kamarion."

"My bad" He responded closing and locking the door behind them. "What you want?"

Without responding to her, he pushed her on the back. Halo leaned back on her hands and looked up at him.

She felt a throbbing sensation between her legs so she quickly closed them.

"You gone let me put dis shit on you or not?" He asked while holding her jaw making her look up at him. "Mmhm" She nodded after thinking about it for a second.

"I need you to say yes or no."
"Yes Kamarion"

Saint unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down a little, along with his boxers. He put his hand the back of Halo's head and used his other his to put his penis in her mouth.

He shoved his penis in her mouth repeatedly causing her to gag and her eyes to water.

"Oh shit!"

Halo held onto his waist while he continued shoving it down her throat. The faster he went the more she gagged.

"Fuck Tianna" He groaned biting his bottom lip while looking down at her. Halo moved his hands and used hers to stroke his penis.

"You so fuckin' nasty foo!"
"Mmhm" She responded

"Got me finna buss already." Saint mumbled curly his toes.

A few minutes later he released in her mouth then she swallowed. Saint kissed her lips while undressing her.

"Put it in." Saint spoke after taking Halo's panties off her. She grabbed his penis then put the tip.

"Mmm" Halo hummed as he pushed the whole thing in. "You betta take dis shit too, allat mouth you got."

Seeing her facial expressions change Saint laughed a little. He then put her hands above her head and tongued her down while giving her slow, deep strokes.

"Kamarion- fuck!" She whined

Saint kissed down her neck then sucked her titties. "Don't play wimme Tianna." He spoke pushing her backs back open.

He then put his hand on her lower stomach and slightly pressed down on it. Saint began slamming into her causing her to moan loudly.

"Dis shit good as fuck." He mumbled throwing his head back. "Right there?" Saint asked after feeling her tense up a little.

"Yessss!" Halo moaned as he repeatedly hit her spot. "You doin' good mama... you gotta hold it tho."

"I can't Kamarion!"

"Don't play wimme."

Saint picked her up then started slamming her down onto himself while she hugged him and moaned in his ear.

"You gone be wimme?"

"Hmm?" He asked again while pulling on her hair.

"Yea imma be witchu!"
"Gimme kiss ma."

He grabbed her jaw then they began tongue kissing. "I'm cummin" Halo whispered while they continued kissing.

"Ian tell you, you could."

"I'm sorry" Halo whimpered softly while she came. "You done pissed me off foo."

When she was done Saint threw her on her stomach and started giving her back shots. He grabbed both of her arms and held them so she wouldn't touch him.

"Why you playin' wimme foo? Say you sorry."

"Ughh- I'm sorry!"
"Say det shit louder I can't hear you Tianna."

"I'm sorry Kamarion- fuckkk!"

"Oh ite" He let her arms go then pushed her head into the bed while going as deep as he could.

--

Saint opened his eyes and snatched the blanket off his face. He then looked down seeing Halo laying between his legs.

"My head hurt like a bitch." He mumbled sitting up a little. "Tianna"

"Tianna... wake up foo." He spoke again snatching the blanket off her. Halo opened her eyes and looked up at him before laying her head back down.

"It's cold, why you do det?" She asked pulling the blanket back over her body. "Go back to sleep it's too early."

"No it ain't." Saint checked his phone and it was 10am. He had a few missed calls and text from a few people but he wasn't going to respond at that moment.

"My head hurt go make me some tea."

"Who?"
"Da owl" He responded

"Nah i'm finna go home. Ion even know how we ended up like dis. Dis shit ain't happen fa real."

Halo got up and went to the bathroom while Saint laid in his bed and gathered his thoughts.

"Why ian got no sheets onna bed foo?" He questioned seeing that he was laying on a blanket. "Use your common sense dumb ass."

"Come on out so I can rock yo world innis muhfucka."

"Nah... i'm cool!" She responded "Oh ite"

Saint put fresh sheets on his bed then put his other bedding items in the washing machine and turned it on.

Nobody was there but the two of them. He didn't know when everybody else had left but his house was clean so that's all that mattered.

He went in the guest bathroom and showered before doing his morning routine. Once he was done he grabbed a towel from the closet and went to his room.

"I'm finna go."

"Why?"

"I can't go home n get in my bed now?"
"No"

"Iono what you think dis finna be but... nah." She shook her head. "Ian say it was finna be shit. Youn gotta chill wimme then. Gone head home witcho punk ass."

"What you finna do?" She asked "Don't worr' 'bout it luh girl." He responded mushing her.

"No fa real, where you goin?"

"Gotta go pick up my dog from my mama crib. Imma fuck witchu later."

"Ite bro" She waved him off. "What foo?"

"Nun... imma see you later like you said."

"Why you so damn difficult? I just asked you to stay wimme n you was- nehmine go head home Tianna."

"Okay Kamarion" She rolled her eyes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
1.1M 36.5K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
86.2K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
279K 6.8K 31
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.