Blood+Lust: Love At First Bite

De zacchaeusindarkness

Whenever she craves blood, she also felt aggressive lust rushing through her veins, burning, yearning for ple... Mais

BLOOD+LUST: Unang Pahina
Simula
Blood+lust: Chapter 1
Blood+Lust: Chapter 2
Blood+Lust: Chapter 3
Blood+Lust: Chapter 4
Blood+lust: Chapter 5
Blood+Lust: Chapter 6
Blood+Lust: Chapter 7
Blood+Lust: Chapter 9
Blood+Lust: Chapter 10

Blood+Lust: Chapter 8

29 5 1
De zacchaeusindarkness

- CONTRACT -

Ziliana's Point of View

HE'S FUNNY AND SO ADORABLE. I wish he knew I could read what was running through that peculiar mind of his. I looked away and chuckled without making a sound at his suggestion.

"What?" He asked.

"Okay, let's do that," I said, looking back at him fiercely.

Tinitigan niya akong maigi, tinatantya kung tama ba ang narinig niya mula sa akin. Or more like, making sure na hindi ko babawiin ang sinabi.

"Yeah, I'm down to that." ulit ko to clear his doubts. That's better.

He nodded and licked his lips before returning to wash the dishes. Just as I thought we were finished, he broached a topic that left me into a tizz.

"Do you usually drink the blood of humans?" he suddenly asked.

I sighed and shook my head as an answer. "No. It's prohibited inside our kingdom."

Umangat ang tingin niya sa akin. With the dishes already done, he's now meticulously drying them with a dish towel. Tumigil siya sa ginagawa at napalunok. I saw his Adam's apple move.

"What do you mean by kingdom?" kunot-noo niyang tanong.

Now here we are again with the questions and answers portion...

He scoffed. "Did you live in a palace or something? So... everything was a lie?" He couldn't believe it. "Did you make it up? The fixed marriage... your family in Germany—are they real or not? What are you now? Some goddamn vampire princess? Are you claiming to be some kind of princess in that kingdom?" sunod-sunod niyang tanong habang natatawa. Wala akong sinagot kahit ni isa. Natatawa parin siya at makalokong tiningnan ako. "Wow, this is totally crazy!" bulalas niya sa sarili. He set aside what he was doing. 

"You're driving me nuts," he added.

Umiwas ako ng tingin. "I'm going to take a shower." Paalam ko at tinalikuran siya.

"What? Are you planning on leaving without answering my questions? For god's fucking sake! I have no idea what's going on or what your purpose is for being here! And what's with this mission thingy? If you're going to use me, if you need some assistance, can you at least give me some details? You want to use me, right? Then do it properly! Do your fucking job and just fucking tell me who the hell you are!" he burst out.

I sighed. "Are you sure you want to know everything?"

Hinarap ko siya at imbes na magtungo sa banyo para maligo ay lumapit ako sa kaniya. Napapaatras siya dahil sa biglaang paglapit ko. I know what he's feeling. Kabado. Tensyunado. Sa kung anong gagawin ko. As I approached him, I sensually ran my fingers over the top of the counter, walking slowly. Each step I took, he stepped back. I stopped, and he was rooted in his place, so I boldly walked past him in the kitchen. I took the knife from behind him and placed it around his neck.

Although my sudden move took him aback, he refrained from retaliating. He chose not to fight back. I can feel his body shaking. His breathing was slowing down, and his heart was beating fast. He wants to know so bad, huh?

I scoffed and let him go.

Napahawak siya sa leeg niya to check if may sugat, but wala kaya nakahinga siya nang maluwag. "You want me dead than tell me the truth?" galit na tanong niya.

I gripped the knife tightly in my hands, feeling its sharpness and power. Its sharp edge glinted in the light as I played with it with my fingers. "I was just testing you. I thought that if you fought back, meant you were just putting up a show so you could earn my trust, which means you were not interested in me at all. That you don't really want to know. But to the extent that you didn't fight back and almost bleed from the knife, that means you really want to know."

His eyes widened when I pointed the knife and pierced it directly into my chest.

"W-what are you doing?!" Gulat niyang tanong. Nataranta siya at mabilis na kumilos para pigilan ako. Mahigpit na hinawakan niya ang kamay ko para tanggalin ang kutsilyo mula sa akin. "Stop it!"

"Chill. Hindi ako mamatay dito." sabi ko pero wala yata siyang narinig dahil mahigpit ang kapit niya sa patalim, and when I saw that his hands were also bleeding because he's trying so hard to take the knife from my hold, ay syaka ko lang binitawan ito.

Nang mabawi ang patalim mula sa akin ay tinapon niya agad ito at sinubukang patigilin ang pagdurugo. He tore off his shirt and pressed it to my chest to lessen the bleeding before I could even start with my storytelling, and just when I was about to demonstrate to him how our story started, I wondered why he was so concerned when there was nothing to be concerned about. I am totally fine here. His face seemed mad, but his eyes told me otherwise.

I smiled at the worry in his eyes and said, "Lincoln, I am fine," making it clear that there was nothing to be concerned about. With a confident grin, I reassured him that everything was under control, and his worried expression slowly faded away. "You even have the heart to care for me?" I chuckled at my own joke.

"What?!" ayan nanaman, galit nanaman siya.

"It's okay... I'm a vampire, remember?" I asked, smiling at him.

My hand was full of blood as I reached up to gently caress his face, a small trail of blood marking his jaw. Despite the pain, my touch was gentle, a silent reassurance passing between us. His eyes dropped into mine, and in that shared gaze, I found comfort amidst this shaken situation. The warmth of his hand against my chest transcends the bleeding injury.

"In our kingdom, we don't drink human blood because it's forbidden." I started, not leaving his gaze. "I'm Ziliana, the successor of the throne, but something happened and I lost the title because I committed a grave sin in the past. I'm a pureblooded vampire, and I have divine powers. But I can't use them now because if I use my power... I'll be putting your life as well as the lives of those around you in danger." At that moment, I felt like our connection deepened. I want to think that he couldn't help but be moved by the tenderness of the way I held him. I gently caressed his face, my fingertips leaving a delicate trail along his skin. A soft smile played on my lips as our eyes locked. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him right there and then, sealing an unspoken bond that surpassed the transient nature of our surroundings.

But I stopped myself. 

I resisted the temptation to avert my gaze. I'm determined to witness more of his expression. Especially when he furrows his brows like this and his hazel eyes shine with anger and worry.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!"

Now he is fuming with anger and yelling at me. This is kinda fun.

"Pwede mo namang sabihin yan nang mahinahon sakin ba't kailangan mo pang sugatan ang sarili mo?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Like I said Lincoln, I'm a vamp—"

"I don't fucking give a damn care about that! Vampire or what, I forbid you to hurt yourself!"

I pursed my lips. Now I don't know what to say...

Parang yun lang? Galit na galit agad siya?

Hmm... I want to tease him so bad, but...

I snapped and came back to reality the moment I sensed something from afar. They are here... Get serious, you demon. This is not the time for games.

I pushed him away from me, but he didn't budge. "I'm a vampire, remember?" I reminded him.

"Just in case you forgot, I won't die from this tiny injury. This is a piece of cake." I took his hands off me and also removed the clothing. I cursed under my breath. Because I am suppressing my power, the wound is taking longer to heal. I looked up at him.

He saw it, clenched his jaw, and stared at me for a long time.

"We have to get out of this place," I said.

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?"

Hindi siya sumagot. I sighed. "I know you don't, but I'm asking you to trust me... just this time."

He looked at me as if I were an alien because he didn't have any idea what I was trying to say.

"Someone is coming to get you. We need to leave. Now." I stated seriously.

Naguluhan siya sa sinabi ko kaya kumunot ang noo niya. "What the hell are you talking about..."

Hinila ko agad siya palabas ng bahay. "Come on Lincoln, we don't have time for this!" I knew we had to act quickly to avoid being caught, so I scooped him up and ran to the nearest forest.

"This place is far and secluded, we won't be seen by anyone." I said, putting him down. Nasusuka siya at napaluhod na lamang dahil sa bilis ng galaw ko kanina. Nasa kagubatan na kami ngayon, malayo sa mga tao... Malayo—sa mga inosenting tao.

"Why?! Who are they?" he asked after recovering.

"The Grim Reaper." I simply said.

"What?! Why are they after me?"

"Because you're a lost soul." It was a spine-chilling voice, demanding our attention as it emerged from the darkness with an unwavering presence. The darkness loomed, its ominous presence enveloping us in a shroud of shadows. And as the darkness engulfed us with its ominous presence, the shadows closed in. We stood our ground, unyielding against its grasp.

I smirked.

I never imagined that I would meet him this way, especially after living for three hundred years.

He has arrived. A dark-coated skull has arrived.

Third Person's Point of View

INSIDE THE HEART OF A MYSTICAL FOREST where towering trees intertwined their branches like guardians of secrets, the skeleton Grim Reaper and Ziliana faced an otherworldly confrontation.

Sunlight filtered through the dense canopy, casting an enchanting glow on the moss-covered ground. The air hummed with the whispers of leaves and the distant murmur of a hidden stream, along with the birds.

The Grim Reaper, draped in flowing black robes, stood tall amid the ancient trees. The scythe in its bony hands gleamed, catching the light as if it were a beacon of the afterlife. The skeletal figure moved with an unsettling grace, disturbing the stillness of the forest with each step.

On the other side, are Ziliana and Lincoln, who were trapped inside the shadows that the Reaper cast before she could plan an escape. Nasa isip ni Ziliana, dapat bang pakawalan niya ang kapangyarihan upang gamitin ito laban sa Grim Reaper, kahit alam niya na maaaring matunton siya ni Tyler sa oras na gawin niya iyon pero... That's too risky. Malalagay lamang sila sa alanganin.

"You're still bleeding..." nag-aalalang sinabi ni Lincoln at tinitigan ang dalaga. Wala man siyang alam sa mga pangyayari, pero may ideya na siya sa kung anong mangyayari. Alam niya nasa gitna sila ng kapahamakan.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," Ziliana assured him.

How can't I? It's too dark... good thing I can still see her.

"Piece of cake, huh?" he tsk, referring to the wound.

"Don't start Lincoln."

Tumahimik siya. Tama nga naman, nasa gitna na nga sila ng kapahamakan, alangan naman awayin niya pa ang dalaga, kaya mas pinili niyang manahimik na lamang.

"Lincoln Raven Huxley Wisteria experienced an unfortunate event in Switzerland on January 12th." The Grim Reaper is doing some recaps of what happened months ago.

Pereho nilang narinig iyon. Nagtaka si Lincoln dahil wala siyang maalala sa pinagsasabi ng Grim Reaper at dahil magkaharap sila ni Ziliana, mas nagulat siya sa pagbabago ng ekspresyon nito.

Her sweet and alluring smile faded.

"You just crossed the line, Skull," she said, her eyes ablaze with insatiable anger. Her pale skin blended with the shadows as she slinked outside.

"Ziliana!" Lincoln's voice echoed through the empty space as he watched her vanish from his sight. He was the only one trapped inside, and he needed to find a way out, now.

But... how?

The Grim Reaper continued. "Dying from falling—"

The vampire retaliated with blinding speed, lunging at the Grim Reaper with feral intensity. The forest seemed to hold its breath as the two beings locked eyes, the tension palpable among the ancient trees. The Grim Reaper dodged her attack.

"Move, vampire. I am here to collect the soul of that human, anyone who intervenes should be punished to death." The Grim Reaper swung the scythe in a sweeping motion that cut through the thin air. And Ziliana, with uncanny agility, dodged the strike, his movements almost becoming one with the shadows. The dance of death unfolded beneath the towering trees, the forest serving as a silent witness to the clash of supernatural forces.

"He belongs to me!" She strikes using her strength. Yet the Grim Reaper, guided by the inevitability of its purpose, moved with an otherworldly finesse. The scythe met the vampire's claws in a symphony of clashing forces, echoes resonating through the ancient woodland.

The forest itself reacts to the battle. Leaves rustled, and the wind carried the distant cries of nocturnal creatures disturbed by the supernatural conflict. Roots seemed to entwine with the reaper's steps, and shadows danced with the vampire's movements.

Meanwhile, Lincoln was still trapped in the shadows. He can hear them, the sound of their voices, and their clashing. Nag-isip siya ng paraan kung paano matutulungan si Ziliana. "Ako ang pakay niya... gusto niyang kunin ang kaluluwa ko," he murmured in the dark.

Bakit?

Ziliana's voice echoed through his mind, "Because you have my heart..."  Napahawak siya sa puso niya.

Naalala niya ang nabasa sa isang libro. A contract! Baka ito lang ang tanging paraan...

"You're getting weaker, vampire. You should stop before it's too late, or else you will die."

Ziliana smirked. "I'm not even using half of my power. Standing here. Facing you. That is something I must be proud of."

She angered the Grim Reaper. As the confrontation reached its climax, the Grim Reaper's determination and the cold embrace of death proved unyielding. With a final, resolute swing, the scythe cleaved through the vampire's chest down to her waist. The ancient trees bore witness to the vampire slowly dissolving into a mist, all that was left were the haunting echoes of their otherworldly struggle during the fight between them.

"What a sight." Grim Reaper said, walking past her. The skeleton marched up to Lincoln and lifted the shadows that had ensnared the boy. There was no hesitation in its movements, and it was clear that the skeleton was in complete control of the situation because its unwavering confidence and assertiveness left no doubt that it was the one in charge. Witnessing such a display of power and efficiency, it's clear that the skeleton is a force to be reckoned with.

The forest returned to its silent slumber, the sunlight casting a serene glow on the mossy ground.

"He's gone?" The skull was confused as he spoke when the boy vanished after he removed the shadow.

"Ziliana! Drink my blood!"

Lumipat ang tingin ng Grim Reaper kung saan nakahiga ang dalaga sa hita ng binata. Ziliana is not recovering from all the blows she took from him.

"Hmm, he's fast. I'll give him that." The skull even praised Lincoln. "You've got five minutes, kid. No more, no less. Say your goodbyes because this will be the last time you'll ever see her. Don't try to argue or plead for more time." The Grim Reaper, a solitary figure in the enchanted woods, lingered for a moment.

"Lincoln..." She reached for his face and caressed it. "Run."

Lincoln shook his head. "No, I'll stay with you." He firmly refused.

"I'm not going to die as long as you live."

"But you're... slowly..."

"I'll be fine. I just need time or months to recover... to regenerate... trust me. As long as you're alive, I will live too."

Lincoln's eyes filled with tears, but he refused to let his emotions get the best of him. With a firm voice, he demanded, "How...?"

"Because you have my heart..." Ziliana's eyes slowly shut.

No... no... "Ziliana... wake up..." Wide-eyed and breathless, he hugged Ziliana's lifeless body.

Amongst the ancient trees, the Grim Reaper stood, its skeletal form a stark contrast to the vibrant life of the forest. The scythe, still gleaming with an otherworldly light, hung at its side. Nearby, a dissipating mist lingered—a remnant of the defeated vampire. The realization of the existence of beings beyond the realm of the living brought tears to his eyes.

He was overcome with emotion and sank to his knees. The quiet sobs of disbelief and wonder escaped his lips, a poignant response to the unfathomable encounter. The forest, usually a haven of tranquility, seemed to echo Lincoln's tears with a gentle rustle of leaves.

The Grim Reaper, with an expressionless body full of bones, observed the human from the shadows. In its timeless existence, it had witnessed countless mortals grappling with the mysteries of life and death. Despite its ominous presence, the reaper's understanding is that the boundaries between the mortal and the supernatural are fluid and ever-changing.

As he silently wept, the forest gradually embraced a calm stillness. The sunlight continued to cast its serene glow, offering a resemblance of comfort to the solitary who had stumbled upon the aftermath of a battle that transcended the boundaries of the known and the unknowable.

But he was hopeful. For him, hindi rito nagtatapos ang lahat.

Lincoln bites his lips till they bleed and brings his lips closer to her so she can taste them. The blood ran through his tongue and Ziliana tasted it.

Ziliana, on the other hand, opened her eyes and felt something rushing through her veins. The lust... the hunger for blood... the awakening of her power. She savored the metallic taste of his blood on her tongue. The deep crimson liquid had ignited a primal fire within her, and her senses were ablaze with a heady cocktail of desire and power.

Her eyes now glowed with an intense, almost feral hunger. The pulse of the human echoed in her ears like a forbidden symphony, luring her deeper into the abyss of her insatiable lust. Her normal oceanic eyes now turned into a sea of blood. Her blonde hair started to change from its original color to white as snow. Her body went back to its normal state, regenerating from all the wounds she had. Her uniform was coated with blood and riddled with holes from the wounds and injuries she had sustained. Her fangs, still moist with the elixir of life, elongated once more as she pulled him in, kissing him thoroughly while sucking the rest of the blood that escaped through his mouth. Lincoln, weak and breathless, gazed at her with a mixture of terror and surrender, their fate sealed in the crimson pact. The Grim Reaper was taken aback.

"What are you two doing?" He unleashed his scythe. "Forming a heaven's pact?! I won't let you!" And before the Grim Reaper could hit them, in just a snap of Ziliana's finger without even looking at him, he then ceased to exist.

She leaned closer and put her forehead against his. The two were holding hands as they formed a heaven's pact. A contract for life.

"By heaven and earth, across otherworlds and the three realms..."

"In the covenant between mortal and immortal, let our shared shadows dance in harmony. With blood as the ink, we inscribe this pact—by night we stand as allies, by day we honor the delicate balance. May our destinies intertwine like the vines of an ancient vineyard, yielding the sweet nectar of understanding. In darkness and in light, let this pact endure, an unspoken vow between human and vampire." They both pledge. "I vow to cherish and protect the immortal flame that intertwines our destinies, a bond unbroken by the passage of time," they stated.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

344K 18.9K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
103K 1 1
(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her sanity. Can she still find it in her hea...
68.4K 5.4K 50
Ancient Blood Series: Book 2 - She shook her head the micro amount his grip would allow. "I... I killed all those people!" "Yes," the word came out i...
25.5K 903 31
Twenty-year-old Rosaleen Young is finally living her own life. She has lived her whole life by someone's rules and demands and now is her time to fin...