Why You?

Da bbyxlve_

Lex Hudson ~β€’~ Serious. Professional. Grumpy with a Violent Attitude. Aira Perrier ~β€’~ Bright. Lively. Non... Altro

π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸ’›
π‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬ πŸ‘₯
𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭 🎢
π“π«π¨π©πžπ¬ ✨
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘ | π‘·π’Šπ’”π’”π’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’ | π‘Άπ’‡π’‡π’Šπ’„π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“ | π‘Ήπ’π’‚π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’•π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ• | π‘³π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ– | π‘Ίπ’‘π’†π’†π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ— | π‘·π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑳𝒆𝒙'𝒔 π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’π’†π’†π’‘π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | π‘©π’Šπ’“π’•π’‰π’…π’‚π’š π‘·π’‚π’“π’•π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | 𝑡𝒐𝒂𝒉 π‘«π’†π’—π’šπ’π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘«π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’‚π’•π’”π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟐 | π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ‘ | π‘Άπ’–π’•π’‡π’Šπ’•
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ’ | π‘«π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ“ | 𝑨𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ” | π‘ͺ𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’†π’Ž!
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ• | 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ– | π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸπŸ— | π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸŽ | π‘­π’Šπ’“π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ | π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘―π’π’Žπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ‘ | π‘«π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ’ | π‘΅π’†π’˜ 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓'𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ“ | π‘¬π’π’ˆπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ” | 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ• | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ– | π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑼𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ‘πŸ— | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸŽ | π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | π‘·π’‚π’π’„π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘―π’π’π’†π’šπ’Žπ’π’π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ‘ | π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ π‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ’ | 𝑺𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ“ | π‘­π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ” | π‘Ίπ’π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’†
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ• | π‘¨π’“π’ˆπ’–π’Žπ’†π’π’• 🌢️
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ– | π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’πŸŒΆοΈ
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ’πŸ— | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘Ύπ’π’Žπ’‚π’
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | 𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒔
π‘ͺ𝒉. πŸ“πŸŽ | π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆 πŸ“œ
𝑢𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π‘·π’π’‚π’•π’‡π’π’“π’Žπ’” πŸ–‡οΈ

π‘ͺ𝒉. 𝟐𝟎 | π‘­π’‚π’Œπ’† π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…

441 38 8
Da bbyxlve_

Lex

I returned home early today from work in a need to ensure Aira was okay. Lana told me she had lunch and then went back up into her room the last time she saw her. My heart was restless today from everything that happened with her yesterday. It was a moment to remember like it had scarred me the way Aira was too. The only thought that brought me peace was when she accidentally sent me her location instead of Noah.

Thank God the following call confirmed that she was in danger but there was no doubt that I wouldn't have arrived at the location immediately. My mind kept on shading my thoughts with her echoes from the time she told me she was afraid of the dark.

Approaching a dark and dangerous valley only made me more frustrated that she could be stuck in a place like that with a heart that could jump out of her chest at any moment. The fact that I wasn't there with her bothered my heart, only because I know how easily she gets herself into trouble.

The interesting part was that the car that nearly ran Aira over the other day came to my sight. The same car Laura used to leave the medical store too. I abruptly cursed myself for letting it slide thinking she'd back away but God was I fucking wrong.

No matter how many times I told myself that she wasn't stuck in that street anymore, that she slept with me, in my bed, woke up in my bed, and was here with me now, something in me started spreading the fact that I let her hate me for such a long time.

Walking up the stairs to my room, I decided to freshen up first and then go check to see how Aira was doing now. As I got to place my coat on my bed, the rays of the sun pinch my eyes.

The room has gotten pretty humid, I guess she didn't bother closing my window before she left. I went forward to shut the frames when Aira's body came into my sight. Lying lifeless on the garden floor like she had passed out in the middle. 

"Aira," I called to make sure she wasn't having a discussion with the ants in the grass.  She didn't respond at all. I hurried out of my room and into the garden to find her eyes closed. Falling to my knees, I picked her body up in my arms.

"Aira," I called again shaking her.

One of her AirPods fall out of her ear and she slowly whimpers. Her eyes open slowly before her hand goes to rub them.

"Lex. When did you get home?" her sleepy voice questioned when I came to her sight.

"Why are you lying here? I thought something happened to you," I exhaled softly, rest assured.

Her lips smile a little before she plants her head on my chest like it was a pillow.

"I was bored so I decided to lay here and listen to music. I didn't realise when I fell asleep. I'm sorry I made you panic," she spoke, trailing her fingertip along my cotton shirt.

I could feel my heartbeat starting to race. Could she possibly hear it against her ear since her head lays on the left side of my chest? God, I wanted to stay in this position. It felt so calming to have her in my arms and her head against my chest. Her fingers run along my shirt. She's not doing it to get my attention, rather she is probably clueless and is doing it to distract herself from the tormenting thoughts that still clouded her head from yesterday.

"Come on. Let's go inside," I unwillingly broke the silence between us.

Aira nodded yes and pulled her head out of my chest. I helped her get up. Despite needing to feel her touch on my hands, I let it be. She walked ahead of me into the living room where we had an unexpected visitor. Noah.

"Aira," he instantly got up from the sofa to come see her.

"I was so worried about you after last night."

Noah's arm went around her back to give her a side hug. My eyebrows frowned as I took her wrist in my hand and pulled her away from him.

"She's fine now," I spoke to which Aira nudged me a little.

Her eyes told me to be nice and not arrogant to Noah. In response to her little eye dialogue, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh," were the words Noah uttered with a little shock at my gesture.

He grabs the bouquet from the table and hands it to Aira.

"For you," he smiled widely.

"Thank you," Aira's mouth gasped with appreciation, admiring the flowers. "They're so pretty," she says touching every one of them.

She likes flowers. Noted.

"Lana, get our guest something to drink," I interrupted.

We all take our seats on separate couches and not even a second later Laura comes in. I frowned again. She ran up to Aira immediately, faking care and asking if she was okay.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I didn't have any idea the driver would be like that," she apologised with fake tears.

"It's fine," Aira focused on her crying, thinking it was real.

I can see Aira is thinking of something. She turns to Laura.

"How did you know what happened last night?" she asked.

My lips arched into a little smile. Great to know that she's not too dumb.

"Oh, ah, umm, there was a tracker on my car and it wasn't home this morning so I sent one of my other drivers and they told me where the car was. I don't know, I think the other driver was a person working for someone else," Laura justified.

Her justification doesn't make sense but I see Aira believing every false word that a fraud woman says to her.

"I came straight here when I heard about what had happened. You're my very dear friend," she lies with all her breath as she hugs her again.

"Very dear friend," I repeated, staring at Laura with a threatening hateful gaze.

She uncomfortably smiles and turns to Aira changing the topic. I wasn't just going to let her get away with this.

"Get out," I spoke.

"What?" Aira questions, shocked at my words.

"Did you not hear me?" I say looking at Laura.

"She's my friend you can't-" Aira stood to argue with me for her.

"I said get out!" I yell, standing up.

"Aira it's fine. I'll see you later," Laura says leaving the house.

Aira sits there upset while Noah tries processing things. She gets up instantly and goes to her room.

"You need to chill. She's her only friend why'd you do that?" Noah sighed.

"She's not her friend. She's only trying to hurt her," I explained.

"How do you exactly know that?" he confidently questions.

"Because I've known Laura for years," I informed.

"That doesn't mean anything. Just because she was bad to you doesn't mean she'll be bad to Aira. After all, both of you have different personalities."

"I don't think I need to justify myself to you, Mr. Devyns," I wince my eyes. with the cold response.

"Well, Mr. Hudson. I'm here to deliver my birthday party invitation. It's this weekend and I hope to see you there," he says putting the invite on the table.

"I'm going to go up and give Aira one too," he adds as he walks towards the stairs.

My breath frowns and the pulses in me swell, expanding with too much blood. Aira doesn't join me for dinner downstairs and she hasn't left her room either since Laura's humiliation. Lana brings her food tray back down and it's not eaten. I take her food tray back up to her room. Slowly opening her door as I knock.

"Lana, I said I don't want to eat," she whines angrily like a little kid.

"Get up, Aira," I ordered, putting the tray on her side table.

She picks her head up from her pillow and instantly glares. Then dumps it back into the pillow. I take a seat beside her on her bed.

"You're not a child. Stop taking your anger out on food," I scolded, pulling her up by the arm.

"I don't want to see your face. Get out," she murmurs angrily.

"We'll have that discussion after you finish your food," I state.

I place the tray in front of her and she looks away. I take a deep breath before I look at her again. She's starting to piss me off. I scoop some rice and hold her chin with my other hand, turning it towards me.

"I will only say this once. Open that fucking mouth."

She doesn't hesitate and opens it. I feed her until she finishes the whole thing. Her eyes don't stop glaring at me with anger. I don't understand why she thinks I have something against her or her friends. Laura's only going to hurt her. When Aira finishes her last bite, I pack the tray up and put it back on the side table.

"I've told you so many times to stay away from her," I start.

"Why did you talk to her like that? She's my only friend, Lex," she defended her again in a soft voice.

"She's not your friend, Aira!" I yell getting off her bed.

"She is! She cares for me so much and ever since I've gotten here, she's the first friendly person I've met."

"She only trying to hurt you Aira and you don't see that."

"She's not," she argues back.

"She is, Aira. She purposely drugged you and left you in that dangerous area yesterday."

"She didn't," her arms folded across her chest.

"Why do you keep defending her? How hard is it to get this shit in your mind."

She gets off her bed and stands directly in front of me.

"Why don't you get that she's my friend and she's not trying to harm me in your head!" she yells.

That's it. There goes my patience. I grip onto her arms and start going off at her. If she doesn't listen to me now, she'll end up getting hurt badly by Laura or those guys. And I will not tolerate that at any cost. Her eyes tear up and tears start dropping out of them. That is when I lose my train of thought.

"You're a bad person," she sobbed.

I let go of her and picked her tray up. I've no other option but to leave her room. I drive over to Laura's place and walk in calling her name.

"Lex. I thought you'd never show up," she spoke with a mischievous smile.

"Stay away from Aira or it won't be good for you," I straightforwardly warn.

"Aww. And why is that? Why should I stay away from her? She's my friend," she laughs.

I grab Laura by the arms and throw her against the wall.

"You are not her friend. You are only trying to hurt her to get to me."

"And it's working," she smirked in response to my reaction.

Her hands travel up to the top of my shirt as she starts to unbutton it. Oh, this bitch! I push her to the side getting her out away from my eyes. I couldn't stand to see her.

"I'm warning you for the last time Laura. I won't respect that you're a girl the next time you do anything to her."

Don't forget to Vote 💛

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

KABIRAA Da itsShredha

Storie d'amore

212K 13.6K 49
A girl with dreams to achieve and a bestfriend to find. Aashiqa Ahuja, a simple yet highly educated and intelligent girl who only have two people in...
983 14 13
Ophelia lives at home and her brother sam lives on his college campus. Sam comes home to visit but what happens when he brings his incredibly handsom...
3.4M 148K 91
When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than she originally thought. β€’...
56.7K 1K 48
She was already in another relationship when they met. But once they crossed paths, she found herself unable to leave Fez alone. He became a safe spa...