His Daughter|| KV

Door REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 Meer

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fourteen || ' 014
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Sixteen || ' 016

267 4 0
Door REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

  ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Thursday | Therapist.

" So um, Hello Sa'Nylah.. how are you today?" The therapist asked and I shrugged. I didn't know why i was here. I felt like everything was normal. Well I know it's because of what I did. But I won't do it anymore. So everything's good.

" I'm great, what about you ? matafact why we're here if youn mind me asking sista." I questioned tapping my leg up and down as she watched my monument writing stuff down as she spoke.

" I'm fine, my name is Amber, now you don't have to call me Amber if you don't want to it's cool. We're here because of the action that took place in your bathroom ? Not to long ago. Your dad feels like you in need of help so that's what I'm hear for," she started and I nodded.

" Just to let you know, I'm here for you. You can tell me anything, I'll give you advice on anything." She said and I nodded smiling.

" okay that's fine with me." I said playing with my nails that were freshly done. " Okay, how about we play this game, twenty one questions so we can get to know each other ? yeah!" She smirked and I nodded.

" Go first, ask a question.." I said nervously shifting my attention on her. " Tell me about yourself in full description beautiful." She said and I looked at her tilting my head.

I thought about it for a while before I started talking. " Well, my name is Sa'Nylah Denae of course, I'm basically from two different hoods so I'm in the middle of beef basically which drives me crazy because if I wanna make friends I have to make sure they don't back door me. I often switch sides like the, uhm hold on." I said getting how taking my jacket off.

" take you time sweetie." She spoke and I nodded. I caught my breath before I started again. " The night I attempted to overdose, It wasn't me. It was like a different person telling me to do it. This not even the first time it happened. It's like something inside me shifts my body and makes me do evil things or rude things. Stuff that make me act out of the ordinary. I would never, try to kill myself no matter how much pain I go through. I love my life a little too much for allat," I smiled as she wrote stuff down on the paper.

" Is that all," she asked and I shook my head right to left. "some days the other side of myself, takes over and I get into a mood where I shut everybody out. This started happening around the time my uncle died. I went through a lot. My heart was hurting. The pain in my mamas cries hurt me the most. She was so vulnerable. Then I was brought around Von, and Durk and booka nem. It hurt me more. I felt like a betrayal to my uncle and I still do," I pouted wiping my tears.

" Everytime I'm around Dayvon it feels weird, which is why that side took over me. I don't know what that side is but it's a lot of voices in my head and when I don't listen to them. They take over." I said seriously trying to explain it and she just nodded giving me a tissue.

" Im just thirteen, and I feel like my life is going bad. Everything is just I don't know. My whole life changed in like three weeks. I've gotten new friends, new house, I've met new people. I even got a job, I know I'm too young but it didn't even matter to me anymore. I've been at peace for a long time but it's like I'm in denial. I can't get over Tooka's death. He was my other half I grew up with him. He been my uncle since forever." I said using the tissue to wipe my tears then I grabbed another one blowing my nose that was now red.

" Okay, calm down. From what I'm getting you might be Bipolar, and have SPD, and anger issues badly. SPD is basically split personality disorder. Which is why you hear voices, and when you get into that mode it's hard for you to get out unless you do something destructive." She said and I nodded calming down playing with my earring.

" Okay, I can get you some medicine for that, they may taste a little bitter but there are some flavors ones. You just will have to take two of them since they're not as strong as the regular ones." She said standing up going to the cabinet. I seen a lot of different pills.

I watched as she got the ones she needed before she labeled them with my names and then he directions. All the regular things they would have on Pill bottles. " What flavor." She said reading out the flavors.

" Pineapple, and strawberry for everything please." I said and she nodded sliding it into a bag before a timer went off.

" Okay, That's it for your 30 minute therapy session, maybe you should add and extra ten minutes or something. I'll see you next Tuesday ? Merry Christmas, happy new years." She said pulling me into a hug handing me the bag before she stopped the timer.

I gathered all of my belongings before we walked out the room. Walking outside I seen Dayvon in the waiting room with a bright small on his face making me walk to him giving him a hug. " Hey pops! Watchu was going." I looked at him as he stood up hugging me back before we walked outside going into the LambTruck.

"Shit waiting for you, what's this fa." He said pointed at the bag as he pulled off. " Uhh I got some pills for my split personality disorder, and my anger issues and bipolarism." I laughed and he chuckled as we pulled up the Rasin Canes.

"You just like me fa real folks, I got that same shit. I'm just mad ion got no flavors damn." He shook his head as we got into the drive thru line making me bust out laughing.

Once we ordered the food he played music while we drove the way to the house. " yo hair pretty by the way, I don't know if I told you already princess." He said and I smirked.

" Thanks dad! Yo dreads bob is fyee." I gassed him up before I got out the car grabbing my phone and the bag of food while he got the drinks. The door was already opened and I seen my mama and mora on the coach playing uno.

" ouu lemme play!" I shouted sliding my shoes off running to the coach. They watched as I sat into the coach and they started a new game while my mama grabbed her food and I gave mora and my dad theirs before I ate mine.

" Reverse sista." I said reversing it to my mama and she put down a draw 4 and Mora did too. My dad did too and I rolled my eyes acting like I was finna pull. I put my draw four down changing the color to red, putting down my red reverse I one the game again.

" yeah, yall suck." I said dipping my chicken tender into the sauces before I put it into my mouth chewing it savoring it.

" Girl, anyways how was therapy." She looked at me and I swallowed my food before I looked at the floor. " It was okay, I feel like ah Pussy, I told her everything and now I don't wanna go back, I can't face her." I said not hearing myself cuss.

" Watch ya fuckin mouth Ny" my dad shouted making me pout. " sike nah im just fucking witcha le folks say watchu wan la G." He said and I laughed looking at Mora.

" Mora! Yo head so big." I cheezed knowing it would mess with her. She snapped her head at me and I shrugged. " leave me lone dang Ny! fake self." She rolled her eyes standing up. When she got to where I sat at she stared me up and down before she walked off.

" Yo messy self, that's why I'm finna find a new sister." I said grabbing my strawberry flavored pill. I swallowed it dry. I felt tired and more calm after taking it. I already had ADHD.

" noo! You can't do that that's against sister code." Mora frowned poking her lip out and I started to feel bad. " I was joking moraboraa, I wouldn't trade you for the world, I wouldn't even trade you for KK." I said whispering the last part making her gasp.

" Who is KK ? well you know what ion even wanna know." Dayvon said making them bust out laughing. I looked at him going back into my phone. I went to instagram seeing Kacey. He was on live with his sister, Kadence. They were close in edge only two years apart. I watched the live before the comments started to point me out.

No ones perspective !

Kacey watched the live as Kadence sat on the counter beside him as he leaned on it. " Mama gone." He asked and she shook her head up and down as she read the comments.

Kacey noticed the comments @ing a certain person but he didn't mind because he thought she said something funny or she was a fan who said something flirty to him. He was high and so out of it. " Who is neno1btnyy." Kadence spoke reading the name that the comments kept bringing up.

nbaslimestaafp ; ouu Nylah on here! Ha sexy ass!

lolaafromdanolaa ; Nylah ? And Kacey ? They would be so cute.. if onlyyy...

tayfromdao ; nylah, don't piss me off.. get off hea now.

neno1btnyy ; it's just a live, your doing the most tay.

nbacrewfanpage ; ^ exactly, whoever tay is need to shut the fuck up! but ouu, KaceyxNylah ? power couple.

Skyeedakari ; yeah, I fwt Kacey and Nylah needa get together, Atleast one collab.

Kacey read the comments alongside with Kadence before he side eyed her making both of them laugh. On the other hand Sa'Nylah watched this interaction. She knew exactly what it meant and she felt played. She didn't come on the live to be weird. But now that's exactly what she was gonna do.

She knew her cousins Keontae wanted his head so bad. It was so funny the way Tae would swear when he caught Kacey the things he would do to him. She laughed everytime. She knew Kacey was an opp but to her he was just a regular lil boy. He was a bitch to her.

neno1btnyy ; fuck is funny ? weird asses.. I'm gone niggas onnat crashdummy shit ✌🏾.

Kacey read the comments laughing at the girls foolish comment. He went to check if she was still on there frowning when he saw she was now gone. " Iah talk to yall later." He spoke ending the live walking away from Kadence who was going on about how the Girl was weird and he didn't wanna listen anymore.

He went to his search typing in the name he remembered from the live. He seen that the page was private. He went to his Private page. What most people would call an Finsta or a spam. He requested to follow her closing his phone he would check in the morning to see if she requested him.

" Yeah, Thats KingVon daughter. She prolly watching us for her daddy with his bitch ass." Kadence said making the two laugh.

" Maybe, oh well fuck it." Kacey finally spoke up taking a sip of his lemonade. Kadence had thought of a brilliant plan and she didn't hold her tongue for anyone. Her and Sa'Nylah were really alike but nobody would know. " Let's troll her and her cousin, Tae... ya know dude who be pump faking talking bout he gon kill you when he see you yeah allat!" Kadence said and Kacey laughed not thinking she was serious.

" Oh... you fa real ? how we gon troll ha." He said sitting up cause now he was invested. He wanted to know a lot about her. He found the girl very attractive and from what he seen she was A nice person. " Well, you can act like you like her, lead her on then once we get there we gon let her feel comfortable enough to wanna come over and stuff then I gotta think of the rest." Kadence said and he nodded.

" Yeah aight, We basically setting ha up ? After she come over a few times we gon lock ha inna basement and Record videos of her and send em ta Tae. After that we done and ion want nothing else to do with this shit." He said holding out his pinky. " I promise , after we do it, I'll leave her and them alone." Kadence pinky promised him.

She was lying. She wanted Sa'Nylah gone.

On the other hand. Sa'Nylah sat in her bed in disbelief wondering if she should except Kentrell's son into her Instagram account ? The one she practically posted almost everything on.

"Imma just do it" she spoke to herself accepting him into her account making sure to request his back. Within a few minutes he requested hers. She scrolled through his page, viewing his highlights and things like that. Seeing he only had 65 followers she went through them noticing it was his family and close friends shit like that.

Kacey scrolled through her page admiring every picture she posted, from her faceless ones to the videos she posted every time she got her hair done. The page was literally a fan page of herself. She had 250 followers and she followed everyone back which he liked. She wasn't Hollywood.

" damn." Kacey bit his lips looking at the mirror picture she posted in her school uniform. The dickies she wore made her booty look extra big and he had a feeling the dudes at her school was on her body.

Kacey ended up liking a picture she had posted a long time ago which made Sa'Nylah laugh seeing he was staking. She took a screenshot of the notification before she texted him.

Top1slimekk

Why you lurking..?
Fuck is you tb

You know exactly what I'm talking about.
pictures so old and you liking em!

Fuck outta hea with allat stupid ass shit.
Stop texting me foe' I kill you.

Heard that many times before, ma daddy my own opp, youn put no fear in my heart sis.

Ian him, I'll snatch yo lil ass and beat the fuck out of you. On king David.
Who ?

King David bitch.

Asked.
Oh okay, yo pussy ass, I'll smack you for even saying King.
Bye bitch.
Shut yo pussy ass up 😂✌🏾.

iah eat yo ass
edited ( iah beat yo ass)
beat wtf*
neno1btnyy " 😂" your message.

Swiping out the Thread Sa'Nylah felt like she was once step closer to fuckin with him. She found him real sexy and by the way he was texting she could feel like he felt the same way. But then again she could've just been being delusional.

" This stupid ass bitch." Kadence mugged the phone feeling herself grown angry by the way Sa'Nylah spoke to her brother. Kacey laughed at her before he went upstairs into his room. He watched her highlights one more time before closing his phone and closing his eyes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.3K 770 16
Step into a world where drill rap meets luxury. Watch as two iconic celebrities come together to create a masterpiece. Stay tuned for a collaboration...
Riptide Door V

Tienerfictie

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
5.3K 263 8
" I want all of you until there is nothing left of you..."
690K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!