Oni problems

By EVALYr90

When Lloyd, wanted to have a peaceful time in a tea shop, it turns into a mess of turns, that causes many pro... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 3

418 7 40
By EVALYr90

BOBS POINT OF VIEW

As I walk into the stall, I saw something strange, I than opened the stall completely and frozen out of fear...what is this? As I screamed, it punched me in the face.

I also heard my friends screamed, and Bobby said, "MONSTER, AHHHHH", I heard him fall afterwords, and that 'thing' ran away, it than broke through the wall, and me, Bobby, and Bobo were all staring at the hole in the wall.

Master wus point of view

It's been a while since Lloyd went to the restroom, I asked Kai, "Hey Kai, can you go check on Lloyd, he hasn't been back for a while?". He nodded and than left afterwords

10 minutes later he came back running, plastered with a worried face, that could only mean trouble, I quickly held his shoulders , "what happened?", Nya asked, confused from his reaction. "Ll- Lloyd, he's gone, he's not in there, and a couple of teens said that there was a weird looking monster in there!" Kai stuttered, as he recollects himself from the news.

I than ran towards the restroom with the rest of the ninjas, as we saw a humongous hole in the wall. I can see one of the teens coming towards us. "Where did it go?", I asked, as I looked at the teens in the eyes, I could see fear and confusion.

"It ran straight through the wall, and ran up that building!", the teens points out, as he finally leaves with the rest of his friends.

3rd point of view

As the rest of the ninjas followed the same path as the 'monster' did. Master Wu stayed behind, progressing back to the Monastary.

The ninjas were in lookout for Lloyd and the 'monster'. "What if the 'monster' took Lloyd? OR EVEN WORSE, ATE HIM!", Jay screamed, as he whined at the thought of that happening. As they follow the way, they could see a warehouse, as they jump down the building they were currently on, they than carefully walked inside and could see a figure in the corner, it was scratching the wall. As it heard the creak from the door, it backed up until it's back was against the wall.

The ninjas got closer without warning, and they saw what exactly scared the teens so much. Zane frozen it in place, as Cole tried to hold it down. It tried its best to escape the ice and Coles grip, but there was no use, it couldn't. As Kai walks away from the scene towards Zane, Kai asked, "what about Lloyd, it should know where he is?", and Zane nodded at the question. Calculating every possibility.

He came up with 0 possibilities, and decided to report their findings to Master Wu. As he did, Cole carefully left the creator alone, still in place. But this only led it to break the glass, and to run off to the city.

It wondered around the city, as people screamed and run from feared, as it did nothing to cause a scene. The ninjas soon realized their mistake, and went back into the city, only to find folks running off the same direction, away from the danger.

Zane soon stopped one of them, "what has happened?", the scared man shivered from fear, and stuttered along with his response, "Th-there's a mo- m- monster running around t-the city!", he soon started to run off again, and Zane and the others went off to find this mischievous monster.

They soon found it again, and repeated the same steps they did when they were in the warehouse. Once trapped, the 'monster' was brought back to the Monastary. "What are we gonna do with the it?" Nya asked, as she walks side by side with Zane.

"That's what I'm gonna ask Master Wu", he responded back, as they went down the elevator. Once the doors opened, a bunch of ninjas went toward Master Wu and Pixal.

"Thank goodness, you brought him back!", Master Wu said, as he walks towards the creature. "Him?", Jay said, confused with what he just have said. "Yes, right here is Lloyd, and you must be wondering, 'how is this Lloyd?', well as you know..his father is Lord Garmadon, my brother, and he's full oni, and my father blood is dragon, this resulted in Lloyd being half-oni and half-dragon, and this is his oni form", as the others started to take in the new information in, a new question wondered in the air, "so Master Wu, what triggered his Oni form to appear?", Zane asked, and everyone else agreed with this question.

"I'm not sure, that's something Lloyd has to answer", Wu answered, as he turns his back at them, he than holds Lloyd down in place, as Lloyd struggles to escape his grip. "As for now. We must turn him back, now everyone form a circle, and power your elementals towards Lloyd, this should help return him to his former state once again!", Wu exclaimed, as he watch the other ninjas form a circle around Lloyd, they all feared that they might hurt Lloyd, once they all got in place, they all blasted their elemental power towards him.

Lloyd struggles, and screamed from the transformation . He is soon drained from his energy, as he's now in his original form. "That's enough!", Wu shouts, as they stop their torment towards Lloyd.

As everyone runs to Lloyd, he is than catchend by Kai as he falls, and he soon falls unconscious. Everyone surrounds him, checking for any injuries.

Soon he was brought to his bed, as everyone waits for his return from his deep slumber.

Lloyd pov

As I wake up from my deep sleep, I realized I was in bed. Last thing I remembered was that I was going to the bathroom, and I didn't feel well. I got out of bed and went towards my bathroom, as I look towards the mirror, I can see that both my eyes were no longer the color green, but the color purple.

I screamed and backed away from the mirror to the floor, collapsing in the way. Millions of questions ran through my mind, as these questions ran into me, a sudden pain flowed in my chest, and than a portal shot out of there, starting to form in front of me. It was going in a circular motion and was the color blue and purple.

As I try to crawl away from it, it only pulled me in, and it successfully did. As I was throw into the realm, I could see I was in my oni form, "what happened?" I muttered to myself, and than I started to look around my surroundings, and area. I could see a few recognizable things, and than it hit me, i was in the curse realm.

Once realization hit me, I decided to roam around the place for anything that may help me get back home. I could see ghosts, and other random creatures roaming and floating around the area, I hid, hoping not to get caught.

Once they passed by, I continued to look around to only find a temple. It was constructed from bricks and other unfamiliar materials. As I enter the temple, I could hear talking echoing throughout every corner.

As I start to see a figure, I could hear it talking to someone in front of them. "Have all the oni's finished their training sessions?", the first figure asked, I recognized his voice somehow, I than took a glance and that's when I frozen....it- it was the overlord.

As I stared into him, he than looks over to my side, I quickly hid behind the pillar, taking a deep breath to cool my nerves down. He than continued the conversation with the Oni he was with. Later, that same Oni left, and the Overlord was just sitting in his throne. As I was about to leave, I could feel my body to start dragging towards the Overlord direction.

Before I knew it, I was floating in front of the Overlord. He smirked and moved me closer, "Did you enjoy the show?", he asked as he pulls my chin up, "Now, what is the great green ninja doing here?", Lloyd than answers his question, "Got here by accident, that's all, nothing more..", the Overlord raises his brow, and glared at my eyes, "And you are trying to get home? Am I correct?", he asked, and he was on point.

I nodded and he smirked, "I could help, but on one condition", he said, and I can only think of what he could ask from me. "And what are these..conditions?", I asked, as he brought me closer to him, he than whispered it to me, " As long you never come back here, ninjago will be safe", he mutters these words into my ear. He does realize this could protect ninjago forever, even when I die, I than realized something, "how do I know you will never return?", he than chuckles at my question, and than answers it, "simple, a deal could be made between us, Oni with Oni, Dragon with Dragon, Hybrid with Hybrid, and with each other species, which mean you can make this deal with me, and if you break this deal, you will be breaking the contract", he than holds his arm out to me, and I grabbed a hold oh his hands, this felt weird to be shaking hands with my enemy.

He than opens a realm portal, and shoots me into it, as I close my eyes, I can find myself in my bathroom again. I look towards the mirror, and I could see I was back to myself, and my eyes were once again green.

I was exhausted, and decided to go back to sleep, and tell the guys what have happened, or maybe I should just tell Uncle Wu, he'll understand.

I than went to sleep, comforting myself in my bed.

——————————————————————

I, i...my hands, they are in pain, I have never held myself to wrote this long before, I usually wrote bit by bit, but my hands hurt, they feel numb, and my neck feels like it's about to pop off, plus writing more than usual, I feel proud to wrote 1600 words but I think I need a break, well I hope you guys liked the story and chapter, I already have the next chapter write out in my notebook, I'm excited, but also worried for my hands 😩, thanks for reading, if you see any spelling errors, or anything incorrect please tell me, and if you have any ideas, please inspire it with me, I have been scrolling through some fan art, and I have sooo many ideas, it's amazing how art can inspire somebody, bye 😮‍💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 654 35
After the Onis were defeated, Ninjago was a peaceful place. Actually, there were no problems until it turned out that some Onis have survived! Shocke...
41.3K 572 37
Welcome fellow Llorumi Shipper.Enjoy these oneshots and Request are allowed.I don't own any of the art used or Ninjago or any of its characters
1.1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...
693 16 20
the cover is my art :)) This Ninjago Fanfiction is set after crystalized. This fanfic changed so much since crystalized because I started writing it...