Prodigy Idol Sunfish

De minimiru

[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there... Mais

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62

Episode 37

2.6K 115 8
De minimiru

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 37

The tops and bottoms were separated, and 'Sparrow' decided to choose the top first. There were various options, from basic tees to vests, jackets, shirts, hoodies, and more. Among them, 'Sparrow' chose a white oversized shirt, purely based on personal preference.

Moving relatively quickly to the next step, perhaps because it was a male character, the bottom options were mainly basic items like jeans or slacks. Actually, not knowing much about men's clothing, 'Sparrow' randomly clicked on black pants, opting for ones that seemed to shine and look expensive.

The clothing section was cleared in an instant. Now, the long-awaited highlight, accessories, remained.

"Oh, my gosh."

Upon pressing the icon that looked like a jewellery box, various accessories loaded like a waterfall. There was no shortage of options, including hats, earrings, necklaces, animal ears, glasses, and more. For ID Entertainment, known for hiring only those from SKY universities, it seemed that the learned ones were different, no matter what.

//TN: SKY is an acronym for the three renowned universities in Seoul: Seoul National University, Korea University, and Yonsei University

"The educated perverts are the scariest."

'Sparrow' began trying on accessories one by one. She tried earrings, chokers, and then berets. After wandering around the accessory section like a nomad, she finally settled on an item.

"This is it!"

A black leather harness with a pretty pearl necklace adorned with cubic zirconia hanging around the neck. With the completed outfit, 'Sparrow' felt a sense of pride. She saved it and quickly moved to her own social media.

When she came to her senses, more than an hour had passed. The 'DASE Dressing Room' was already trending in real-time. Some fast-handed fans had already shared the characters they dressed up. 'Sparrow' quickly joined that lineup.

* * *

DASE members were gathered in the company's meeting room, still dressed in the press conference outfits. With only ten minutes left until midnight, they were seated around the table with a tablet PC in the middle.

"Uwah~ I'm so nervous."

Yulmu fussed nervously as he tapped his thigh.

"Baekdo isn't shaking today, huh? Ah~ is it because this is your second time?"

"It's not like that!"

Yulmu teased as he poked Baekya in the side.

Namkyung and Minsung were on the opposite side, setting up the camera, and the uncharacteristically quiet Chung was nodding off in a corner. This was the reason why DASE still had not been able to get off work and go home.

"Chung-ah, wake up. You should start coming to your senses."

Soon, they would be filming the reaction video for the release of DASE's music video. Loudly yawning, Chung got up and trudged back to the empty seat. Sitting in his chair, he flopped down and rest his large body against Baekya.

"Hoaah!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Caught off guard, Baekya stumbled and almost fell as Yuyeon nearly toppled over too.

Jihan pulled Chung up, telling him to sit upright, while Minsung quickly returned to his seat as well.

"Three minutes left."

As Namkyung announced the start of recording, a red light illuminated the lens.

"Finally today! Our second music video, 'WANT ME' by DASE, is going to be released!"

With Yulmu's announcement, the recording began. As he finished his words, each member expressed their excitement with cheers.

"This is the first time we've gathered like this to do a music video reaction, right, Yuyeon-ssi?"

"That's right. It's now 11:59. There's one minute left."

Yuyeon, mentioning that they were also watching the music video for the first time, placed his hand on his chest, expressing how nervous he was.

At exactly 12 o'clock, as the tablet's clock changed, Minsung quickly refreshed the page.

[DASE 데이즈 WANT ME MV]

"It's out!"

In the meantime, Chung, who seemed to have regained his composure, swiftly reached out and pressed the thumbnail, filling the screen with a black background.

After a brief loading, a pink-decorated girl's room appeared. In one corner, an extravagant toy mansion caught the eye. The camera zoomed in from a distance, gradually focusing on closing up inside the window.

On the empty lobby floor, six members of DASE appeared in a hexagonal formation as the accompaniment started.

♪♩♬♪♬♪♩

The group choreography began with a lively beat. Members formed a circle, lightly spinning as they each took turns bending their knees and sitting down, creating a circular motion. At the center stood Baekya alone. When he turned to face the audience, the scene transitioned.

A sunlit window and a bed filled with fluffy blankets came into view. Baekya's face appeared as he lifted the covers.

- EVERY MORNING, WAITING FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES

YOUR DAY STARTS WITH ME

The members cheered at Baekya's adorable first appearance.

"Uooooh!"

"What the hell, what the hell! How is our Peach going to pop right from the start!"

Yulmu grabbed Baekya's shoulders and shook him vigorously, resembling a fruit human swaying in a massive storm. Fortunately, he was quickly freed by Yuyeon, who slightly widened the distance between Baekya and Yulmu.

The scene continues.

Baekya got up from the bed, opened the door and stepped out. The camera followed his gaze. As he walked toward the kitchen, Chung was seen elegantly seated at the table.

- MORNING, IT'S A GOOD MORNING

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE GRUMPY

Chung cut a large piece of cake. He locked eyes with the camera and smiled brightly.

- THE EYES THAT LOOK AT ME ARE LOVELY

"Ooooh!"

The youngest members hit with a double cuteness feast. However, it didn't end there. The scene transitioned to a dance cut, focusing on Yuyeon in motion.

- TO YOU, I'M ALWAYS A PRIORITY

"Wow~ As expected of the centre!"

Another burst of exclamations came out as Yuyeon winked while performing the choreography. DASE members showcased excellent reactions overall.

The hyungs were almost at a festive mood over Yuyeon's cuteness as the last runner of the 'Maknaez' -line took the wheel.

The cut switches again to show Yuyeon sitting on the living room floor. Sitting with his chin resting on his hand, he gazed intently at a girl doll placed on the sofa. Extending his arm, he grabbed the doll and pulled it closer, cradling it in his arms while gently pressing his face against it.

- I FEEL THE SAME WAY

HUG ME, HOLD ME TIGHT

The scene shifted again, showing Jihan discovering an old box in the attic. The dust scatter as he blows on it, revealing previously hidden letters.

[King: Chess Game]

Chess pieces and a checkered board emerge from the box. Minsung, poking his head up the attic ladder, calls out to Jihan. Jihan hands the chess box to him, and Minsung happily accepts before descending.

- EVEN IF I RUN OUT OF BREATH, IT'S OKAY

I'M FINE AS LONG AS IT'S YOU

Yulmu was choosing clothes in front of the wardrobe. Various styles of clothing were neatly displayed on the bed while Yulmu was wearing a white shower gown.

Finally, he picked up a white shirt. There was a small symbol engraved on the chest, but the camera panned out before it could be seen.

- DON'T LET GO, HOLD MY HAND

A choreographed cut was briefly focused on Yulmu and then the formation noticeably transitions. Soon, the chorus erupts, and the group choreography of DASE begins.

- I WANT TO STICK WITH YOU ALL DAY LONG

YOU PLAY WITH ME

WANT ME

YOU WANT ME TOO

In the center, Minsung steps back as Baekya takes the lead. However, the scene cuts back to Baekya in the mansion. He approaches and sits next to Minsung.

- A DAY WITHOUT YOU IS BORING

TAKE ME WITH YOU

WANT ME

YOU WANT ME TOO

Soon enough, four people were gathered in the living room.

Yuyeon and Minsung were sitting across from each other with a chessboard between them, while Jihan observed from the sofa.

Two marbles were rolling in the hand. As Jihan locks eyes with the camera, the rap part begins.

- WHISPER IN MY EAR, THEN

SHINE A LIGHT, MY WORLD IS ILLUMINATED

LIKE A STAR, MY UNIVERSE IS COLOURED

I'M ONLY LOOKING AT YOU

JUST TAKE MY HAND

Glimpses of the choreography was shown intermittently.

"I really like Jihan's rap in this one."

Baekya spoke, breaking his silence while watching the music video. Jihan responded with a small smile as he said thank you.

"But hyung, do you know how to play Chess? You're really good!"

Minsung was seen rolling a pawn in his hand. Unlike Minsung's many remaining black pieces, Yuyeon's white pieces were few and far between.

"It was my first time holding a chess piece that day."

The Cali boy said Minsung was so good that he was almost "worried". The members burst out laughing at those words.

"Of course, since it was staged. And it's not 'worried' but 'fooled.'"

"Yeah. Fooled."

//TN: Chung made a mistake with a word in Korean.

After a few moments of casual conversation, the song nearly came to a close. Once again, a group choreography cut appears, featuring Chung, Yuyeon, and Yulmu caught on the camera.

"I remember this."

Yuyeon followed with a reaction.

"Oh~ You look so cool, Chung Chung."

"Wow! It looked like I had superpowers just now!"

As Chung, standing in the center, snapped his fingers, the scene changes and the members who were not previously on screen, appeared. Simultaneously, the climax bursts forth, with Yulmu and Minsung harmonizing.

- I'M THE KNIGHT PROTECTING YOU

DON'T BE AFRAID, FALL ASLEEP IN MY ARMS

The two voices blended harmoniously, and shortly after, Baekya joins, marking the peak of the song.

- I WA-A-A-ANT

The high notes endlessly ascended.

"Was this part originally this high?"

Jihan looked at Baekya as he asked a sudden question.

"Oh, we re-recorded this in the studio on the day you guys threw me a birthday party."

"You actually recorded it that day?"

While preparing for the party, they only asked for a little more time, but he actually went down and got it recorded.

The members only just now found out about it.

"Yeah, besides this one, I did a lot more. I imitated a sparrow, a lion, and even a snake."

"...Huh?"

The faces of the members were filled with effort as they tried to understand what on earth he was talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but that's great~ I guess you were really fooled by the producer, huh?"

Yulmu gave a thumbs up. And at a similar timing, the music video ended with the last scene.

- MY DAY ENDS WITH ME LONGING FOR YOU

With Baekya's voice and the faces of the members scattered throughout the mansion passing by, the video comes to an end.

[DASE : WANT ME]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

258K 13K 119
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
20.9K 1.2K 34
"Any of us had that death sentence, really. Fate just couldn't decide who to screw over first, so you did." 'A failed angel on a killing spree in ord...
3.2K 323 14
❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ❞ ❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ❞ ﹋ If your life was a game, would you restart everything when things go downhi...
5.7K 538 41
This life, Is it meaningful?or is it cruel? ~~~ "We can't be together.." "What?..i can't lea...