๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—พ๐—ถ

By crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... More

Author's note
Characters
ch2. Party
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
Ch4. An unexpected meet.
ch5. Proximity.
Ch6. Love and chaos?
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
Ch10. kissing in the car?
ch11. Hospital.

Ch1. Bestfriend?

2.3K 99 15
By crimsonwrites08

Today I am going to mumbai because I have to do some commercials shoots and some runaway shows there. I will be there for approx 1 month. Its not my first time going to mumbai. I had gone a lot of times there at the starting days of my struggling era.

I landed in Mumbai and took a taxi for the apartment which I bought to live for a whole month. I don't really like hotels.

I was on my way to the apartment just then I got a call from my manager.

"Mam, the first shoot you have is the day after tomorrow so you can take rest on today and tomorrow as you were working continuously for the past two weeks." Ayansh my manager said on the call.

"Okay I got it." I said to him and ended the call.

I reached the apartment building and went to the third floor as I bought the apartment number 304. On my floor there are three more apartments. I wonder who my neighbours will be.

I entered my apartment and it looks so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow.

I later unpacked my luggage and organised the closet. When suddenly I heard a thud.
I ran outside my apartment when I found a bunch of books with a box and a girl laying on the ground.

I helped her to stand and started picking up her books and putting it in the box.

"Thankyou so much.." she said and smiling and started picking up the books too.

"No problem girl." I said.

"So you read dark romance?" I said giving her a smirk.

"Ye-ah" she said hesitating.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.

"I read dark books too. Why are you hesitating?" I asked.

"Oh well..uhm Nevermind what's the last book you read?" She asked.

"Haunting Adeline" I replied my answer was quick.

"Ohh that one! I read it too a few week back" She said looking excited.

"Oh what are you reading now?" I asked curiously.

"Actually I am reading a wattpad story now" she said.

We talked more about books and other things.

"Ohh, you are new here I am also new here too" I said.

"Matlab hum padosi hai?"

"YUP" I said smiling.

After that I helped her organise her home and she helped me to organise my stuff too.
We talked for hours laughing,chatting.

I felt a little connection with her. We just met a few hours but it felt like we know eachother for decades.

She told me that she ran away from her home because her parents were too strict and never let her go anywhere without a bodyguard.

"So you need a job?" I asked.

"Exactly and what if in the office I will find a handsome romantic man like those in novels" She daydreamed.

"Din mai sapne dekh rhi h..Fictional men ki tarah milte hi nahi ladke is duniya mai " I said making a sad face.

"Kashhh merkoo mera rajkumaar miljayeee" She said being dramatic.

"Sabka rajkumar ghode (horse) par aata hai mera toh kachue(turtle) par aa rha hai." I said and she laughed too heard.

"Mera aayega bhut jald ayega" She said laughing.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Dekho voh aagyaa" I said laughing.

"Mera karan arjun aagye kritikaaa" She said laughing too.

"Okay be serious we don't know who is on the door lets check it out" I said being serious.

"Chor hua toh?" She said being dumb as we both know this apartment has very tight security.

"Mai hu na" I said picking up a vase being dumber.

We both laughed and went to open the door. And as we opened the door there was a man standing.

"Are kahin sach mai toh mera rajkumaar ni aagya." Samaira whispered in my ears.

"Bhagwaan ne sunli teri" I said and we both burst out laughing.

The boy standing infront of my door was feeling embarassed.

"Uhm..hello I am new here. I just wanted to greet my neighbours." He said looking nervous.

"Ohh hello. I am Aakriti Mehta and she is Samaira Malhotra" I said shaking his hand.

"I am Sameer." He smiled

"It's pleasure to meet you" Samaira shaked his hand and she was blushing.

I gave her a teasing smile and she hitted me on my shoulder.

"Oh..so I will go now I have to organise my stuff.." he smiled and left.

Samaira focused was fixed on that guy sameer.

"Pyaar hogya kya tujhe?" I said teasing her.

"Shayad hogya yaar kitna handsome tha voh" She said blushing too hard.

I laughed and we both said bye to eachother and left as it was already late and we had to some personal work.

She is so sweet and I feel comfortable around her plus I never talked like that with anyone. I think I made a bestfriend.

We both clicked some pictures before so I posted a story on insta and slept.

                            👁️👄👁️

Heyy everyone!! How was the chapter? It was boring or good?

It was mainly about Aakriti and Samaira friendship.

Do you think Sameer is samaira's rajkumaar? 😂

Very soon Aakriti will meet Vihaan.
what do you think there first impression will be on eachother?

Boring lag rha hoga thora sa shyd par 3-4 chapters tak zarur padhna.

836 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ( 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 112 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Swetha Natrajanโค๏ธ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
25K 1.2K 26
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
1.3M 43.4K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
61.1K 3.6K 38
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...