Somewhere Out There

Od TheQuietHufflepuff

Freyja possesses a great power only few know. Fate brings her to a lonely traveler and his daughter and all i... Více

Aesthetic
From Magic to Reality
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30

24

34 0 0
Od TheQuietHufflepuff

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Leroy and the rest of the dwarves were gathered by the Storybrooke sign at the edge of the forest. Leroy spray painted an orange line, indicating the border of the town as he lectured, "This, gentlemen, is our mission. The great barrier of our existence -- does it remain? We must investigate the line." He pulled out a handful of straws. "I made straws. Short one crosses. Draw."

The dwarves each picked a straw, one-by-one.

"With the curse broken, we can cross, right?" Happy said. "It should be no problem."

"With magic back, it could be even worse now," Walter warned.

"Like, vaporize us," Doc added.

"Let's go home," Bashful suggested.

"Guys!" Leroy cried. "We are the Royal Guard. Towards loyalty to Snow White. This is our chance to prove ourselves to the Prince. We must do this." Everyone picked their straws. "Show your hands."

They revealed their straws and Mr. Clark had the shortest one.

"You're up, snotty," Leroy told him as he led Mr. Clark to the border.

Mr. Clark hesitated to step over it. "You know, what if we found a turtle and sort of nudged it over first?"

"Oh, for the love of..." Leroy pushed Mr. Clark over the line.

The second Mr. Clark crossed, a magical force began acting on him.

"Sneezy, you okay?" Leroy asked. "Sneezy!"

On the main street, townspeople were attempting to clear away the damage caused by the wraith. In his room at Granny's, August's wooden form was still lying on the bed. He blinked. Outside the town hall, Storybrooke citizens set up a Crisis Center. Marco was putting up 'missing' posters of Pinocchio.

"My boy... My poor boy," Marco said sadly.

Ruby was one of the coordinators. "If you are looking for a family member, come to the front table. If you need counseling, Dr. Hopper has a signup sheet. If the wraith damaged your house, there are cots at the school."

Mother Superior frowned. "This is getting out of hand. People are in a panic. They don't know what to do."

"It's okay. It'll be fine. We just need everyone to remain calm. I have a feeling our Prince is working on something right now."

David knocked on Regina's door. When she answered, he let himself in.

"Tell me... about this." He held up Jefferson's crushed hat.

"Surprised you don't have armed guards 'round the clock," Regina said.

"Don't need 'em. We both know if you step outside, there's a line a mile long for your head."

"Who's going to risk coming at me?"

"Take your chances, then. But I think that little wallpaper trick? Was an anomaly. If you had your abilities back, this town would be charcoal by now. You're having problems with magic, aren't you? Right now, the only thing keeping you alive? Is that Henry wishes it. Now, this."

"It's the hat that pulled your loved ones away."

"Well, where did you get it?"

"I've long since forgotten. You know what? Maybe, you should be less concerned with hats, and more concerned with taking care of my son."

"Oh, because you took such great care of him."

"I will not listen to childcare lectures from a man who put his daughter in a box and shipped her to Maine."

"Okay, listen. I need my family. There's magic here now. There will have to be ways to follow them."

"Follow them where? Into a sucking airless void? And good luck getting magic to work. Because, as you said, you'd be charcoal."

"Oh, frustrated, are we? Serves you right. You've earned every bit of this."

"Keep on baiting me, Charming. Right now, I don't have magic and I don't have my son. But, when I get one, I get the others. And you don't want to be around when that happens."

"If you have to use magic to keep your son, you don't really have him."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

A young Evil Queen rode along a road in the woods on horseback and said, "We're almost free!"

Suddenly, several vines magically appeared and plucked her from her horse, suspending her in the air. Cora appeared with a book opened in her hands. "And I thought we were done with all this nonsense."

"Hello, Mother. What evil have you conjured?"

"Not evil, darling. A barrier spell." Cora gently blew across the pages of the book, causing a black dust to lift off the pages. The vines released the Evil Queen. "Designed to keep you where you belong."

"I can't leave?"

"Not alone. Not without the King. We've been through this. In two days, you'll be married – you'll be Queen. After that, you're free to go – whenever you're with him."

"Momma, I don't want to marry the King. I don't want this life!"

"You're just frightened of having all that power."

"I don't want power. I want to be free."

"Power is freedom. Don't worry. I'm here to show you."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

David arrived at the Crisis Center, where he spotted Henry.

"Henry!" David called. "Have you seen Blue? Uh, Mother Superior?"

Henry shook his head and replied, "No. But everyone is looking for you."

Several people began harassing David with questions.

"Do we know where Rump- Mr. Gold is?" Ruby asked.

"Wait! Does the Queen still have power?" Archie asked.

"I thought I would find my boy," Marco said.

"Please! We've got to be planning something!" Henry exclaimed.

"Hey, let me ask you something?" Dr. Whale said. "Are the nuns still nuns? Or can they, you know, date?"

"Uh, I don't know," David replied.

"Don't say it's me asking..."

"Blue!" he called, seeing Mother Superior. "Could there be a tree on this side? The way we sent Emma through as a baby. Maybe I could go after them that way."

"It's possible, but without fairy dust to guide us here... No, it's hopeless," she answered.

"You'll find another way," Henry reassured. "In the book, things always look worse right before there's good news."

Leroy, along with the rest of the group, came rushing in.

"Terrible news!" Leroy cried. "Terrible news! We were out at the town limits. Tell them who you think you are, Sneezy."

Mr. Clark frowned. "Oh, will you stop calling me that. You know who I am. I'm Tom Clark and I own the Dark Star Pharmacy. What's going on here?"

"If you cross the border, you lose your memory all over again."

"A-And coming back doesn't fix it?" Archie asked.

"If it did, would I have come running in yelling 'terrible news'?! If we leave, our curse selves become our only selves."

David separated himself from the crowd and attempted to leave while Henry and the rest of them followed.

"I can help!" Henry yelled.

"People!" David called. "Everybody! Everybody meet here ini two hours. I'll tell you my plan to fix everything."

Ruby spoke to David. "What's the plan?"

"I don't know. But I got two hours to figure it out."

INT. REGINA'S LIVING ROOM

Regina attempted to magically light a candle. "Come on..." The candle briefly lit and went out. "Light, damn you!"

She picked up the candle and threw it in the fireplace in frustration. She headed to the front door, where she tentatively surveyed the area outside her house. When she saw the coast was clear, she started to walk to her car, approached by Archie.

"Regina!" Archie called. "I thought you might want to talk."

"Oh, right," Regina said. "The conscience thing."

"It's what I do."

"I'm in no mood."

"That's too bad, 'cause... 'Cause I think talking about your pain might be very helpful. Might help you learn who you truly are."

"I know who I am."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

At the castle, the Evil Queen was doing a young Snow White's hair and she asked, "What do you think, Snow?"

"It looks beautiful," Snow White replied.

"No, dear. You look beautiful."

Snow White looked in the jewelry box on the table next to her, and pulled out Daniel's ring. It was attached to a chain. "What's this?"

"What? That's mine."

Snow White put the ring around her neck. "It's pretty. Where did you get it?"

"Daniel gave it to me."

"The stable boy. The one who left you."

"He didn't leave me."

"What?"

"He was killed."

"Oh, no..."

"He was killed because you couldn't keep a secret from my mother."

"By... But she said... She told me she was going to help you."

The Evil Queen pulled on the chain around Snow White's neck and began to strangle her. "My mother corrupts young souls. If you were stronger, none of this would have happened."

Reality.

"It's pretty. Where did you get it?" Snow White asked.

"I don't remember," the Evil Queen replied.

---

The Evil Queen and Henry I were walking outside the castle and the former said, "Daddy, you don't know what Mother's doing to me. It's like she's turning me into her. I have to get away."

"Get away?" Henry I repeated. "But tomorrow's the wedding, child."

"I don't want to marry the King. I've told you that."

"Well, you're certain it isn't just cold feet?"

"Daddy, this is not cold feet. This... This is... This is insanity. I'm angry all the time. She's making me crazy."

"She wants to give you everything she never got for herself."

"I don't want her life. I want a life of my own. How did she get like this?"

"There was a man. Well, not quite a man. Someone Cora knew before I met her. He brought magic to her. Gave her that book of spells. He made her like she is."

"What was his name?"

"I don't know. Cora won't even say it."

"But the book is his?"

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Regina entered Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop. When she saw it was empty, she began rummaging through his books.

Mr. Gold entered. "The library's beneath the clock tower. You closed it, remember? When you still had power."

"I need the book. I need to get my son back."

"Which book? Ah. So, it's come down to that, eh? You need your mommy's help?"

"Give me the book."

"Do you really need the smell of the written word to get the magic flowing again, love? Maybe if you relaxed, it would just happen."

"I don't have time. It worked once, I know I can do it. I just... I just need a shortcut back."

"Yeah, well, I don't have time, either. Leave. Please."

Nothing happened.

"Well, how about that. Your 'pleases' have lost their punch."

"Well, the fact remains, jumpstarting your magic is not in my best interest."

"You know what else isn't in your best interest? Having everyone know the Enchanted Forest still exists. Knowing that, you and I, are keeping that little secret. You're up to something. And it doesn't involve going back home." She went to look in a chest on the counter, but Mr. Gold stopped her.

He magically produced the book. "Careful, dearie. These are straight up spells. Rough in the system."

"I don't care if they turn me green. I'm getting my son back." She grabbed the book and headed for the door.

"Oh my..."

"What?"

"It's just, holding that... I told you once you didn't look like her, but now... Now I can see it."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

The Evil Queen attempted to summon Rumpelstiltskin in her chambers. She had difficulty pronouncing his name. "Rumpelshtil- Rumpelshtilshin, I summon thee."

Rumpelstiltskin appeared. "That's not how you say it, dearie. But then, you didn't have to say anything."

"What are you?"

"What, what, what. My, my. What a rude question. I am not a 'what'."

"I'm sorry. I... I don't really know what I'm doing."

"That much is clear. Allow me to introduce myself – Rumpelstiltskin."

"And I'm-"

"Regina. I know."

"You do?"

"But of course."

"Because of my mother, Cora. You taught her?"

"My legend precedes me."

"People say I look like her when she was younger."

"Really?" He took a closer look at her. "I don't see it. No, that's not how I know you."

"Oh? How then?"

"I knew you long ago, dearie. It's been some time, but I knew this day would come. I've been waiting for it. And I'm so happy, we're back where we belong."

"And where's that?"

"Together."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Regina sat under her apple tree, tightly grasping the book she'd taken from Mr. Gold.

INT. MARY MARGARET'S APARTMENT

David practiced a speech in front of a mirror while Henry watched.

"People of Storybrooke. I know we're trapped together again, and things look bleak. But... They're not."

"No, keep going," Henry said. "You were onto something."

"No, I wasn't. I did the fighting. Snow did the talking." He pulled the hat from his bag.

"Can I see that?"

"Yeah."

"I think I know what this is." He flipped through the pages in his book and found the story about the Mad Hatter. "It's the Mad Hatter's hat. It's a portal between worlds."

"The Mad Hatter..."

"You've heard of him?"

"No. I-I mean, yeah. I mean, the prince me doesn't know him, but David had memories of reading Alice in Wonderland in school. I need to get it to work again. Who are they? I-I mean, who are they here?"

"I don't know. Maybe they'll check in at the Crisis Center. You could check after the thing."

"What thing?"

"The meeting? Where you tell us about your plan, remember? The speech you were doing?"

"Right. I'll be back for that."

INT. MR. GOLD'S PAWN SHOP

Mr. Gold was packing a back with several brochures and maps when David barged in. "It appears when I bought that closed sign, I was just throwing my money away."

"Looks like it," David said.

"Sorry to hear about your wife, friend and daughter. If you're looking for a retrieval, I'm afraid portal jumping is just outside my purview."

"Of course it is."

"So, what's the commotion outside?"

"Oh, a little stir at the border. Problem crossing the line."

"Do tell."

"Actually, I'm here to buy something. A way to find someone."

"Well, like a map?"

"Something with a bit more kick. Like the ring you gave me to find Snow."

"Ah, yeah, magic. Whom are you following?"

"Not telling."

"So, do you have something of theirs, this missing person?"

"Yes."

"May I see it?"

"No."

Mr. Gold pulled a vial from the box behind him. "Pour this on the object, and then follow it. So simple, even David Nolan could do it." he held it in front of him, but pulled away when David went to take it.

"What do you want?"

"Peace. Leave me alone."

"What do you care what David Nolan does?"

"Oh, no. It's Charming I worry about. I'd like a little non-interference guarantee."

"Fine. If, you give me the same. You and I - we stay out of each other's way."

Mr. Gold handed the potion over. "Thank you for your business." David started to leave, but was interrupted. "So, uh, what happens when you try and cross the border?"

"You lose your memory of everything of our old lives. Looks like we're stuck here."

David left and Mr. Gold smashed two of his display cases with his cane.

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

The Evil Queen and Rumpelstiltskin were still talking at the castle.

"Oh, yes," Rumpelstiltskin said. "I know everything about you, my dear. I held you in my arms. You were younger. More... Portable. There is much history between your family and me. History both in the past, and in the future."

"Then, can you help me?" the Evil Queen asked.

"Possibly, yes. You seek power. The death of your enemies... The death of your friends?"

"No! I don't want to hurt anyone."

"Hard to believe you're from the same family." He started to stroke the sides of her face. "So... Kind. So... Gentle. So... Powerful. You could do so much, if you just let yourself."

"But, I don't know how."

"Well, let me show you the way." A large, wrapped object appeared.

"How did-"

"Magic. It can set you free."

"I don't want to do that – use magic. That's what she does. I don't want to end up like her."

"No, no, of course not. But that's the beauty of my gift. You don't have to. 'It' will do it for you."

"What is it?"

"A portal. A passage between lands. This is a portal to a specific, annoying little world. Use to me, but, for your purposes, a perfect. You're unlikely ever to see her again. All she needs is a little push. The question is, can you do it?"

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - EXT. REGINA'S HOUSE

Regina was sitting under her apple tree with the book. She opened it to a page depicting a tree. She gently blew across the pages, causing a black dust to lift from the pages. She inhaled the dust, which caused her eyes to faintly glow a moment. The black rotten apples on the tree turned ripe once again.

EXT. STREET

On the main street, David poured the potion on top of the hat. Nothing happened for a second, then the hat lifted up and flew through the air. David followed the hat to a flipped car, where there was a voice calling out from the inside. He pried open the door to see Jefferson.

"Ah, thank you," Jefferson said. "No one could hear me. Where's my wife?"

"You okay?" David asked and Jefferson nodded. "Good. That means we can talk."

David dragged Jefferson from the car. 

INT. TOWN HALL

The entire town was gathered at the town hall for the meeting.

Henry was trying to call David, who still hadn't arrived.

"Come on, Gramps," Henry muttered. "Pick up. Come on..."

"Please, everyone," Ruby called. "Just be patient. I'm sure he's going to be here any second." Granny walked around with her crossbow. "Granny, do you really need that?"

"We've got a lawless town, Ruby," Granny replied. "Damn right I need it."

Ruby looked to the Henry. "Try calling him again."

Henry frowned. "He's not picking up."

"Just keep trying."

Regina made a grand entrance into the room and casually walked to the front. "My, what a nice turnout. No need for a fuss. It's just little old me."

"Regina. Think about what you're doing," Archie told her.

"Bug."

Regina magically threw Archie across the room.

"Hey!" Leroy yelled.

She did the same thing to Leroy. Granny fired an arrow at Regina, but Regina caught it and said, "How sweet."

Regina set the arrow on fire and transformed it into a fireball. She flung it into the crowd, catching part of the wall on fire.

"What do you want?" Ruby questioned.

"Us," Henry replied. "She wants me. Okay, I'll come with you. Just leave them alone."

Regina smiled. "That's my boy." She put her arms around Henry's shoulders and led him out.

EXT. TABLE

David and Jefferson were sitting at a table outside, the hat between them.

"Can you get me through?"

"No," Jefferson said.

"Can you get them back?" Jefferson rolled his eyes. "Can you get it to work?"

"If only you knew. Where is my wife?"

"Okay. You had a little girl's tea set in your car and a stuffed rabbit toy, so I'm thinking you and your wife have a daughter you love. Well, I do, too. And a wife. And they're out there somewhere with Freyja. In the Enchanted Forest, or a void, I don't even know. But I'm going to get them back."

"They're in the Enchanted Forest, that's for sure. I just can't get there." He closed his eyes, hoping he could get them all back somehow. He couldn't bear living life without Freyja.

"It still exists?"

"It exists. I don't know if that matters, since we can't go there."

"So, you won't help me?"

"I'm a portal jumper, and you destroyed my portal, so you're out of luck."

David grabbed Jefferson by his shirt collar. "Well, I'm the closest thing left to a sheriff here, so I can just throw you in a cell until you figure out a way."

"Then all we'll do is both sit. Stuck. Two lives in our heads, cursed worse than ever. Two lives, forever at odds. Double the pain, double the suffering."

Jefferson suddenly bolted from the table and began running down the main street. While chasing after him, David was stopped by Ruby.

"David, stop!" Ruby called, grabbing his arm.

"Get out of my way!" David ordered.

"Regina has Henry."

"But they have the way!"

"She has Henry! She's threatening everyone."

"She has Henry?"

"She showed up at your town meeting - the one you missed. Her magic's back. Everyone's panicking. They want to leave town - they're going to lose everything."

"Okay. Okay, but I have to go after him first. He's my only hope of finding a way to get Emma, Freyja and Snow back."

"Back to what? This town is about to come apart. You've got to do something."

EXT. REGINA'S HOUSE

Regina and Henry arrived at home and he ran up the stairs.

"Now, I don't want you to think that things are going to go back to how they used to be. Henry!"

In Henry's room, he pulled out a rope made of blankets he'd prepared and threw it out the window. He started climbing down, but didn't get very far. Regina stopped him with magical ones.

"Don't fight it, honey. You'll get a splinter."

The two of them sat in Henry's room.

"How long am I in prison?" Henry asked. "Till I grow up?"

"Henry, I rescued you because I love you."

"So, I'm a prisoner because you love me. That's not fair."

"You know where I come from. That was really not fair. Of all the places I've seen, this is the fairest of them all."

"You ruined lives. You sent away Mary Margaret, Freyja and Emma."

"That was an accident."

"The way you treated me wasn't an accident. You made it so no one believed me. You made me feel like I was crazy."

"But that's all going to change, now. Henry, you can know all the secrets. You can live in a house with magic. Look what I can do." She magically conjured a giant cupcake. "And I can teach you. You can do this and so much more. You can have all the friends you want come over at any time, and you can show them everything in your book."

"No one's going to want to come over here. They're scared of you."

"You can make them not be scared. You can make them love you."

"I don't want that. I don't want to be you."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

The Evil Queen was dressed for her wedding. Cora entered and saw Rumpelstiltskin's 'gift'.

"What's this?" Cora asked.

"I don't know," the Evil Queen replied. "A gift?"

"Maybe it's a portrait." Cora magically removed the covering, revealing the portal, which was a looking glass. "Oh, a looking glass. Not nearly as personal. I wonder, sometimes, if the people really love you."

"I'm doing my best, Mother."

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. Come here." The two of the them stood in front of the looking glass. "Look at you with your whole life ahead of you. And it's going to be better than you can imagine. The King's not a strong man. The kingdom will be yours. Raise the tributes, form a personal guard, let everyone know where the new power lies, and you'll hold the hearts of your people in your hands."

"Is that what you would do, Mother?"

"That's exactly what I would do."

"Well, the thing is, I don't want to be you." The Evil Queen lunged at Cora, but was stopped by her magic.

"What are you doing? You think it's that easy to get rid of me? You're stuck with me forever, darling. Because I'm your mother, and I know best."

Rumpelstiltskin appeared in the looking glass behind Cora, making a pushing gesture. The Evil Queen's anger appeared to build, and then was released as magic. Cora was thrown backwards through the portal, which then shattered.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - INT. TOWN HALL

The citizens of Storybrooke had packed up their cars and were heading along the road leading to the border of the town. David and Ruby were in the car ahead of them. They stopped, angling the car sideways in order to block the way. Everyone angrily got out of their cars, while David and Ruby got out to confront them.

"Get out of the way!" Archie ordered. "We have a right to go!"

"Listen to me!" David yelled. "Listen!" The mob went quiet. "If you cross that line, you're going to be lost. Everyone who loves you will lose you. But there's something worse - you'll lose yourself. Look, I get wanting to leave here, I do. And I get that it's easier to let go of bad memories, but... Even bad memories are part of us. David, Storybrooke David, was - is - weak, confused. And he hurt the woman I love. I wouldn't give up being Charming just to be him, but, you know what? I wouldn't make the other trade, either. Because that David reminds me, not only of who I lost, but of who I want to be. My weaknesses, and my strengths. David, and the Prince. I am both - just like you. You are both. The town is both. We are both. Stay here, and every choice is open to you. Live out in the woods if you want. Hell, live in a shoe if you want. Or eat frozen burritos and write software. Let's open Granny's and the school. And get back to work. I will protect you. She won't be able to hurt any of us. Not as long as I'm alive. Not as long as we all come together. As we did before. As we shall do again."

Everyone was silent and soon started back to their cars.

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

The Evil Queen was heading along the path leading from the castle on horseback. She encountered Rumpelstiltskin who said, "Leaving, are we?"

"That was always the plan," the Evil Queen replied, getting off her horse and handed him the spell book. "Here. A gift. I don't want it."

"Uh, can't be a gift. It was mine to start with." She turned to get back on her horse. "Before you go... Answer me this – how did it feel?"

"I loved my mother."

"B-But that's not what I asked, dearie. How did it feel to use magic?"

"It doesn't matter. I-I'll never use it again."

"Why not?"

"Because I loved it."

"You've discovered who you are. You could do so much now, if you let me show you how."

"Through magic?"

"Through many things."

"And what do you get out of it?"

"Someday, you'll do something for me. Let me guide you."

"And I won't become like her?"

"That, dearie, is entirely up to you."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - INT. REGINA'S HOUSE

David barged into Regina's house, holding his sword. "I want to see him." He brought the sword to Regina's neck.

"Henry, come down!" Regina called. "You won't be using your sword."

"Whatever you conjure, I can fight."

"I mean, you won't need your sword." She gently pushed the blade away as Henry came down the stairs. "Henry, you're going to go home with David."

"Really?" Henry asked.

"Really. I shouldn't have brought you here. I was... I don't know how to love you very well. I wasn't capable of it for a very long time, but I know I remember... If you hold onto someone too hard, that doesn't make them love you. I'm sorry I lied to you. But I want you to be here because you want to be here. Not because I forced you, and not because of magic. I want to redeem myself. Go get your things."

Henry ran back upstairs, leaving Regina and David alone.

"Then prove it," David said.

"How?" Regina asked.

"Answer one question - does it exist?"

"What?"

"The Enchanted Forest - our land. Does it still exist?"

"Yes. But I have no idea how to get back there. I can see I just launched you on a heroic quest. Just make sure you take care of my son?"

"That, I can do."

Henry returned with his things and the two of them left the house.

EXT. STREET

The businesses on the main street of Storybrooke reopened. The dwarves, armed with their axes, filed out of a building and crossed paths with Mr. Clark.

"What do you need those for?" Mr. Clark asked.

"Don't worry, brother," Leroy replied. "You've lost something. It's going to take a lot of fairy dust to get it back. So, we're going to do what we do best. Come on, boys. It's off to work we go."

In Granny's Diner, Marco was sitting at a table having coffee. Henry and David entered. Henry whispered something in Marco's ear. Marco arrived at August's room at the inn, which he discovered unoccupied. He found Pinocchio's childhood hat on the desk. At the town border in the forest, Mr. Gold stood in front of the spray painted line. Regina went to burn the spell book, but hesitated. She kept the book and locked it in a cabinet.

INT. GRANNY'S DINER

Henry and David were eating at the counter at Granny's.

"Hey," David said. "It exists, Henry. The Enchanted Forest is still out there."

"And... So are they," Henry added.

"Yeah."

"But, how do we know they survived the trip there?"

"Because I can feel it."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PRESENT

As they traveled across the deserted land, Mulan and Aurora had bound Emma, Freyja and Mary Margaret's wrists and were pulling them along behind their horses.

"What is this place?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Our home," Mulan answered.

They arrived at an island, which was populated by the remaining Enchanted Forest inhabitants. They had set up a village-like encampment.

"It's like they're refugees," Emma commented.

"We're survivors," Mulan corrected.

Mary Margaret kneed Aurora in the guy and made a run for it as she yelled, "Emma, run!"

Emma and Freyja followed, but Mary Margaret was struck down by Mulan and was knocked unconscious.

Emma tried to wake her. "Mary Margaret! Mary Margaret! What did you do?!"

"Take them to the pit," Mulan ordered.

Emma, Freyja and Mary Margaret were thrown in the dungeon by the guards.

"Be careful!" Emma cried. "Come on... Wake up. Can you hear me?"

A voice spoke from the shadows. "Do you need any help?"

"Who are you?"

"A friend." The woman emerged from the shadows. "My name's Cora."

Freyja narrowed her eyes as she stared at the woman.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

128K 4.2K 104
***The sequel to Dreams Comes True*** This book occurs after Regina confesses to Gold that she will get revenge for Cora's death. While trying to st...
4.3K 84 46
The heroes must team up with villains to rescue a kidnapped boy. Two lovers rekindle the flame one tried so hard to ignore in the midst of trouble...
9.5K 272 72
Swashbuckling tales of pirates had always intrigued Jackie for as long as she could remember. Pirate ships had always piqued her interest. The sea al...
13.4K 508 26
(This story is currently being edited.) ||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 5|| ────── ★★★ ────── "How does it feel to be cursed with darkness?" ────── ★★★ ─...