✓ DEAD OR ALIVE¹ ──── mike sc...

De -DOLLSZN

' you're gonna get us both killed! ' FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S | freshly 25 years old, aella solace has been la... Mai multe

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
halloween special
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025

016

7K 235 386
De -DOLLSZN

"i was so blinded by you."
PRETTY GIRL
clairo

Aella giggles as Abby chases her around the couch, hands held in front of her as Abby yells, "Give it back!" At Aella.

She holds the piece of paper in front of her, trying to see what it is as Abby climbs over the couch. "Aella, stop!" She whines, reaching for the paper. "Who's the baby?" She asks with a laugh, holding Abby away.

"Stop!" Abby yells out in a teary voice, almost threatening to cry. Aella sighs and gives her the paper, which she snatches away and wipes her eyes as if she'd really been crying.

Aella holds back the urge to laugh as Abby folds the paper up, arms crossed as she trails back to her own room. Mike comes out next to check out the deal, hair wet for his shower as he wipes his face. "What happened?" He asks.

Aella sit down on the couch with a sigh, looking over as Mike sits down next to her and wraps his arm around her. "Abby being Abby." She looks at him. "Hmm." He hums, coming in to press a kiss to Aella's lips. "Mhm." She nods as she presses a similar kiss to his lips.

"Hey." He whispers, pulling away from her lips. "Hm?" She cocks her head to the side. "What movie are we watching tonight?" He asks as Aella puts her feet up onto the couch, head digging into his chest as she hums in thought.

"I really have no clue.." she pouts, looking up at him. "Should we let Abs decide?" Aella laughs as her hands intertwine with his.

Aella wishes that's what was happening right now. She wishes she was picking out a Friday night movie with Mike instead of somebody punching her almost-boyfriend in the face as they tumble into the house.

"Fuck!" She yells, jumping off the counter so fast she almost fell before she grips the wall and regains her balance.

"I told you to stay the fuck away!" The other person yells. Aella can't tell who it is— it isn't Gavin. Gavin had darker hair, this man was blonde. "I told you to stay the hell away from her!" He repeats as blood drips down Mike's nose.

Abby peeks over the couch and rubs her eyes tiredly. "Mike?" She cries out with her stuffy voice as her eyes focus on the scene before her. "Give me the kid." He nods towards Aella. "No!" Mike grunts, struggling against his grip.

"Shut the fuck up, and give me the kid." He says through clenched teeth. Aella doesn't move or respond up until he grabs Mike harder. "Give me the fucking kid, Aella!" He shouts. How did he know her name? Who was this?

"No." She shakes her head. Abby's still looking over the couch as she watches quietly. He smiles, and Aella almost feels her pulse stop. He puts Mike in a harsh headlock.

"Give me the kid, or I'll kill him," he nods towards Mike. "Like you killed your father, and your mother, and your sister." He cocks his head to side. "Abby, run, go." She pushes the girl towards the hallway, which she spent no time getting down.

He laughs, and Mike is starting to have trouble breathing. "It's your call. Your boyfriend, or the girl." He shrugs. Mike is trying to shake his head, Aella can tell.

"Let him go, and I give her to you." She sighs, hands in front of her as his eyebrows furrow. He loosens his grip on Mike and pushes him away, pointing at the hallway. "Get her." He mumbles.

Aella backs away from the door slowly, heading towards Abby's room as she opens it. Abby is sitting next to it as Aella closes the door, squatting down. "Abby," she starts. "No, please no!" She cries, face already red from her cold. "Please, don't make me, I don't wanna go!" She pleads. Aella shakes her head and holds her arms, trying to calm her down.

"You're not going anywhere." She confirms. Abby nods and watches as she stands up, rushing towards her window nook as she pops it open and slides it up. "Come here!" She hurries as she hears the footsteps coming towards the door.

"Go, and don't come back unless you hear sirens." She mutters. "What about you?" She asks out of breath as she climbs up her nook. "Nothing's gonna happen. I promise." She shakes her head as Abby kicks her leg out of the window and jumps down. "Run!" Aella yells, closing the window again before she rushes back towards the door and swings it open.

"Where is she?!" He asks. Aella's mouth opens to same something before Mike comes up behind him with one of the decorational vases and hits him square in the back of the head, causing him to drop.

"Mike." She mutters, holding her hand out as she steps over the body. She sighs out and hurries towards the door, grip on his hand unwavering.

"You had one job." Jane holds her pointer finger up, standing in front of Gavin. His arms are crossed as he stares down before his eyes squint. "One. And that was to get Abby to me." She clenches her teeth and points to her chest.

"She's ten years old," Gavin sighs. "She's ten years old, living with her brother—" "Exactly! She would've been better off with me!" Jane shrugs. "Oh fuck off, mom." He shakes his head. "Hey, don't do that." She shakes her head.

"Abby living with us would've been great!" She laughs, hands coming to cradle her sons arms. "You wanted the check, you don't care about Abby." He crosses his arms.

"I wanted you to take that girlfriend of Mike's, and you couldn't even do that. It's obvious you're your fathers son." She shakes her head. "I couldn't pull her away from him, he was the only thing she wants." He scoffs and pushes her arms away.

She's silent for a moment as her eyes track over Gavin. "You look, sound, act.. just like your father." She rolls her eyes, walking to the kitchen. "That.. utterly insane man. God." She mutters as the coffee pours into the cup.

"When can I go back to work?" He asks. "Never!" She laughs as she turns to look at him. "I placed you there for one single purpose, and you couldn't even get it done," She rolls her eyes. "So I had someone else step in." She shrugs. Gavin's head turns as he looks over at her. "What?" She asks.

"You know Diana..?" She asks, coming back out with the cup of coffee in her hand while taking gentle sips. His eyebrows perk as he stands up. "My ex, mom? Are you serious?" He asks, walking towards her.

"Not just your ex anymore," she waves her finger, smiling up at her son. "My partner in crime, one could say. she's offered me.. existential, help." She shrugs and puts the cup down on the table.

"Her husband, Micah, he's getting Abby to me." She smiles. "He'll take the girl, I'll be the one to save her— say Mike is an unfit guardian for leaving her for so long, and get custody." She nods.

Gavin swallows. He's deep in thought, eyebrows furrowing. "Why would you do this?" He shakes his head, looking over at Jane. She shrugs with a laugh, taking her cup again. "It's all in the brain." She shakes her head.

Gavin finally realizes what she did, why she kept him in the house for so long. He's muttering curse words to himself as he turns around to snatch his coat off of the rack along with his keys. "She's long gone, Gav. No point in trying to save her!" She yells as the door slams closed.

Abby's breath is caught in her throat as she navigates through the street, nose red and stuffy as she walks down the street she remembers so vividly from every time she came home from school. She was in a short sleeve and long pants, arms crossed as she pouts.

A car comes up next to her, and the window comes down. "Hey, kid." The driver yells. Abby's eye widen and she almost takes off before he jumps out and grabs her wrist to stop her. "Let go of me!" She yells, slapping and pushing him as hard as she could.

"Abby, stop, Abby!" He yells, grabbing both of her wrists. "Stop. It's me." He sighs out, holding her tightly. Her eyebrows furrowed as she squints to make out his face. She doesn't know who he is, she can't make out his face— and she wants to cry.

"I'm Jane's son. Remember me? I used to braid your hair when you were five." He mumbles, holding her shoulders as she tries to calm herself down.

She pouts as the fond memories come back to her slowly, his hugs and his smile, it matches him completely.

She starts to cry and holds her arms out, signaling him to hug her. She cries into his shoulder as he holds her gently, rocking her side to side. "Abby, where's your brother?" He asks, head tilting as he pulls away. She doesn't answer and forces him to pull her up with him.

He's carrying her almost like a baby now as she clings to him like a koala. "I'm sorry, Abs. Where is he? Where are they?" He asks while cradling the back of her head and pulling her away. "Home. Ella told me to run." She pouts.

"Do you know how to get home?" He asks as her legs loosen and he lets her back down. She nods hesitantly and looks down the street. "Down the street.. and.. uhm—" she mumbles, brain racking to try and find out where else she needs to go.

"To the left. And then right, and all the way up to the house on the corner." She finishes, looking back up at her cousin. "Okay." He mutters. "Get in the car, come on." He leads her to the passenger seat, opening the door and letting her in.

He runs around the front of the car and enters the drivers seat, pulling his seatbelt on as he tries to think of any way to get everyone out, safe enough.

Oh hey....! Crazy chapter innit 🙂🙂🙂 im honestly word vomiting but I have an idea that connects to the main storyline so stick with me !!! Anyways did y'all like dat plot twist 🌝 it took me all day to come up with. Ok. Bye.

also I came up with faceclaims for Gavin and Diana !!! I got a lot of ideas, but I decided to go with Milo Manheim and Zoya Lott ! Okay bye fr. :3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
1.5K 121 32
❛ i need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame. i need an alibi to justify, somebody to blame. ❜ ❪ ftm!mike schmidt x masc!o...
491 9 16
(An all new Rewrite of my original story, Five Nights at Freddy's: The Lost Souls. Now with 50% less cringe and 100% more edge.) Mike Schmidt is an 1...
28.1K 612 25
🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a city girl moves back to her hometown and comes in contact with a security guard. ─ " i know exactly the type of girl you...