At The Beginning With You

Galing kay Havingfunwithfanfic

The gods see the world being destroyed during the Long Night and decide to fix things. Daemon and Rhaenyra ha... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 12

1.4K 62 12
Galing kay Havingfunwithfanfic

Baelon deals with Viserys. Daemon and Rhaenyra talk. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Baelon attempted to calm himself down as he walked to Viserys's chambers. When Daemon had gone to him and told him what Viserys had done he had a hard believing it. He had never known his son to be violent or to hit Rhaenyra, then he had seen the bruises on his granddaughter's arm, and fury had filled his body. Viserys should have known better than to treat a small child that way. The small girl had not stopped crying, only calming herself when she was in Aemma's arms. His niece and good daughter had been furious also but refused to leave her child alone. Baelon had disciplined his children before, but never in that way, that was not the way he had raised Viserys and Daemon. The guards saw him coming and opened the doors to Viserys's chambers without him having to say anything. When he entered the chambers and saw Otto with Viserys he was even more upset.

"Get the fuck out!" Viserys immediately stood up and Otto looked at his son, making Baelon want to punch him. He glared at the man. "Did you not hear me? I said GET OUT!"

This time Otto jumped and almost ran out of the room. Baelon just glared at his son and noticed Viserys would not look at him. His son cleared his throat.

"Father, I..."

"I do not want to hear it." His voice was harsh. "Because I am afraid if I listen to what you have to say I will beat you until you cannot stand." Baelon looked at the man he had raised and shook his head. "What were you thinking?"

"I was disciplining my daughter." Viserys still would not look him in the eye. "Daemon had no right to intervene."

"Daemon had every right to intervene." Where had his gentle son gone? "What happened to you? You were gentle and loving."

"Nothing happened to me." This time Viserys did look at him. "I thought this was what you wanted, for me to be stronger."

"This was not what I meant when I asked you to be strong." Viserys was not supposed to behave this way. "I wanted you to be decisive and to care about your family, not to hurt them. How could you hurt Rhaenyra? She is just a child, she is your daughter and you left bruises on her arms."

"I did not mean to hurt her." His son looked like he was about to cry. "I did not realize I was holding her so tight."

"You did not realize you were holding her so tight?" Baelon moved fast, snatching his son's hand and squeezing until Viserys flinched. "You are a man and this is uncomfortable for you. What did you think a hold like this would do to a small child like Rhaenyra, whose small wrist can fit in your hands twice over?"

"I..." Viserys flinched when Baelon squeezed harder.

"And then you shook her." He hated doing this, he was not someone who enjoyed hurting other people for no reason. "Do you have any idea how horrible she must have felt when her father attacked her? She has not stopped crying since then."

"I did not mean to." Baelon let go of Viserys's hand. "I will go and see her now."

"No, you will not." Baelon grabbed the side of his son's head, making Viserys look into his eyes. "I know that discovering what Daemon and Rhaenyra's relationship would be in the future shocked you, but I need you to move on from it. Think that Rhaenyra has someone who loves her more than anything, who adores her and cares for her. Why is that such a bad thing?"

"Daemon is another Maegor, he will never be good enough for Rhaenyra."

Baelon's eyes widened as he let go of his son's face and took a step back. Having his eldest son compare his youngest son to the cruelest Targaryen king in history felt like a direct blow to the chest.

"Why would you ever say that? Why would you even think it?"

"Daemon is dangerous and chaotic, he does not think before he acts and he only cares about power."

"Who has told you such lies?" And how could Viserys believe them? "Daemon is your brother and he has always worried about you and this family. I do not deny that he is a little chaotic, but he would never act like Maegor did and kill his family for the throne."

"You do not know that." Viserys's voice was so low that Baelon had trouble hearing it.

"You have disappointed me greatly Viserys, I never expected you to treat your family this way." Baelon shook his head. "I will not allow you to hurt Rhaneyra or Aemma any longer. From this moment you shall not see either of them any longer, at least until I can be sure you will not do anything that would cause them harm."

"You cannot do that!" Viserys appeared to have lost his fear, lifting his head and glaring at Baelon. "They are mine, by law they belong to me."
"They are not your property, they are your family." Baelon took a step closer to his son. "You do not own them and to be honest, even if you did, you still would not deserve them."

"That is not fair." Viserys clenched his fists. "I will take this to the king, he will agree with me."

Baelon was on Viserys before the man had time to finish his sentence and slammed him against the wall. While Viserys was much younger, Baelon was over a head taller than his eldest son and his shoulders were twice as wide. Viserys knew he could not win against his father.

"Do not threaten me, Viserys." Baelon did not miss the way his son flinched. "My father will not be on your side, no matter what you say. Now, you can either comply with my wishes or I will exile you to Dragonstone while Aemma and Rhaenyra stay here, under my care."

"Yes, father," Viserys answered submissively.

Baelon let go of his son before turning on his heel and walking out of his chambers.  

                                                               Baelon Targaryen (43 years old.)

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Nyra had been a bit shocked when Daemon appeared with a crying Rhaenyra in his arms. The little girl sobbing so hard that she could not be understood. Daemon had explained what happened and Nyra had not missed the fury on Aemma's face. Nyra had been even more horrified when she had seen the bruises on Rhaenyra's arm. Even while her father had been a weak man, he had never been violent. Rhaenyra would not let go of Aemma, only calming when she was in the woman's arms or Daemon's. Nyra knew the child was not crying because of the pain, she was hurt because she did not understand why her father had treated her that way.

Nyra had left Emma's chambers once the small princess had fallen asleep. Both of them would need rest and Rhaenyra was still attempting to figure out some things. She turned a corner and saw Daemon standing on the balcony looking in the distance. He appeared to be deep in thought and she could see he was still upset. She moved a bit closer, smiling when he spun around, she had never been able to sneak up on him.

"I would have thought you would be in the street of silk by now." She was attempting to lighten the mood, she felt bad for Daemon and what he must be going through. "That was the way you used to let out your anger."

"What about now?" Daemon tilted his head, his gaze curious as he looked her up and down. "Does your husband still end his night on the street of silk?"

"My husband is smarter than that." The amused expression did not leave her face as she moved to stand next to him. "He does not have any need to go looking for other women. I make sure to fulfill all his desires."

"That must get tiresome." Daemon looked at her for a moment before letting out a sigh. "He has never done this before. I could not believe it when I saw it."

"Sometimes people react in unexpected ways when there is something they are not able to control." She did not need to ask him what he was referring to. Daemon had been breathing fire since the issue with Viserys. "Viserys had always been jealous of you, in one way or another. The only thing he could ever boast about was the fact that he was king."

"Did your father ever treat you that way?"

"No, but my father never knew I would wed his brother either." Nyra could not help but smile at Daemon's look. "My father always knew my uncle and I had a deep connection, but he never imagined how deep it went. By the time he realized what was happening, I was already a woman grown and there was little he could do to control me. I have never been one to follow the rules."

"Damon told me once that Viserys had attempted everything possible to keep the two of you apart."

"He did." Rhaenyra shook her head in amusement. "But it did not work for him. In the end, he had to accept that no matter what he said or did I would choose Daemon. I would always choose Daemon."

She did not even realize she had called her husband by his real name until she saw the look in the young Daemon's eyes. It was the same look she had seen before, desire and yearning, but this time there was something more, something she could not put her finger on.

Nyra did not have time to even attempt to decipher it before Daemon's mouth was on hers. Her first instinct was to give in, this was her husband after all, well, a younger version of him, but still him. Her hands went to his chest and she gave him a hard shove, wiping her mouth as she glared at him.

"Have you lost your senses?" She glared at him, noticing he did not look the least bit apologetic. "Do you want to die?"

"Why would I die?" He looked amused as he lowered his voice, making sure they were not heard. "I am your husband, well, a younger version of him."

"Well, that older version of you would kill you if he discovered you dared kiss me." She glared at him.

"I never knew I was so possessive of a woman."

"That is because you are used to dealing with whores." He was lucky Damon was not in Kings Landing. He would kill his younger self for kissing her and then she was sure the gods would kill her husband for ruining their plans. "You should stop wishing for something that is not yours."

"Not yet," He let out a laugh making her glare even harder at him. "But according to you and your husband, you will belong to me one day."

"That day might never come if you keep acting the way you have." It was amusing and frustrating when he behaved that way, it was the same way her husband would behave when he wanted something. "Just remember that the version of me that will be yours is still three name days old, so you will have to wait for a while."

This time it was her who laughed when his eyes widened in horror. She knew he had a hard time looking at Rhaenyra and seeing Nyra in her. Daemon refused to look at his tiny niece knowing that the woman he desired was also her.  

                                                             Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                                  Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.9K 2.1K 53
I saw the trailer for House of the Dragon season 2 and it just broke my heart how devastated Rhaenyra look. Since I know a lot of what will happen be...
129K 3.1K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
47.5K 1.3K 12
Daemon is eager for his daughter Visenya to grow up at court with her family in order to secure her royal station. Too late does he realize the conse...
539K 14.8K 72
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...