Satzu Stories

ImShibaInu242 által

More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on Több

Long Lost Bestfriend 1
Long Lost Bestfriend 2
Long Lost Bestfriend 3
Long Lost Bestfriend 4
Long Lost Bestfriend 5
Long Lost Bestfriend 6
Long Lost Bestfriend 7
Long Lost Bestfriend 8
Long Lost Bestfriend 9
Long Lost Bestfriend ✓
It's You 1
It's You 2
It's You 3
It's You 4
It's You 5
It's You 6
It's You 7
It's You 8
It's You 9
It's You 10
It's You 11
It's You 12
It's You 13
It's You ✓
Sunset ✓
Just For A Day 1
Just For A Day ✓
Forgive Me 1
Forgive Me 2
Forgive Me 3
Forgive Me 4
Forgive Me 5
Forgive Me 6
Forgive Me 7
Forgive Me ✓
Let Me Love You 1
Let Me Love You 2
Let Me Love You 3
Let Me Love You 4
Let Me Love You 5
Are We? ✓
Idol Life 1
Idol Life 2
Idol Life 3
Idol Life 5
Idol Life 6
Idol Life 7
Idol Life 8
Idol Life 9
Idol Life 10
Idol Life 11

Idol Life 4

575 28 4
ImShibaInu242 által

Clothes scattered on the floor, from the entrance through the living room and all the way to the hallway.

"Ugh yess baby...bang me against this wall" Sana is completely clinging to her husband. Moaning loudly near his ear which is so musically hot for him.

Sana can't stop moaning as the pleasure of their joint members can't seem to stop from thrusting. Tzuyu stops from thrusting to let Sana stand on her feet with their intimate parts still connected.

He turn her around with her back facing against him. He continues to thrust until Sana has to grip onto Tzuyu's nape.

"F-fuck baby..so good...a-and d-deep" Her lips wide apart, eyes tightly close as she thrust herself against him to make him to go more deeper inside her.

"YESS BABY...AHH SHIT SO WARM" Tzuyu rest his chin on her shoulder, his hot breath fanning on Sana's neck and suddenly Tzuyu stop moving earning a groan of disappointment from Sana even though their parts are still connected.

"FUCKING HELL WHY DID YOU STOP"

"Let's finish this on the bed baby" Without wasting any time, Tzuyu turn her to face him, placing his arms under her thigh so he could easily carry her.

Even on their way to the bedroom, their lips are so attached to each other like kissing as if there is no tomorrow.

When Tzuyu feel the bed, he immediately let them fall down on the bed and he continues to thrust inside that hot inviting cavern.

"Yes yes yes baby pound that pussy" She wraps her legs around him and push herself against him every time Tzuyu thrust harder.

"Ugh fuck Sana..this pussy..is so good" Sana gasp everytime Tzuyu hit her weakness spot. The heaven pleasures that she hasn't felt like almost half of the year but it's just a month and it feels like a very first time to her.

Thrust after thrust, pound after pound, they finally almost reach their peak. Tzuyu let out a groan when he could feel it coming.

"Ugh baby i-i'm..." Sana tightly closes her eyes with her hands scratches Tzuyu's back when his thrusting pace getting faster and sloppy.

"BABYYY" Sana called out his name when she finally reach her high. Tzuyu finally pull out at the very last second and shoot his seed on Sana's naked frame.

"Ugh that's so good" He take a clean tissue to wipe Sana's body then after that he slump down beside Sana and pull her closer.

"That was tiring" Sana buried herself on Tzuyu's broad chest that was rising up and down slowly after the tiring session.

A few minutes of catching their breath, Sana trace those broad chest and place a kiss on it, slowly to his nipples.

"Woah Amore, are you still in the mood for it"

"No baby, I'm too tired. I just marking my property"

"Mhm do whatever you want Amore. I'm all yours"

"Well since it's still early, let's watch the movie" Sana suggest as she turn sideways to face him.

"Are you..not tired"

"Nope, I feel more energised"

"Okay but before that, how about we order take outs. Jjajangmyeon, fried chickens and some side dish"

"Oh my god yes" Sana excitedly clap her hands when Tzuyu mention fried chicken.

"Okay where's my phone" Tzuyu stood up and began to search his phone beneath their clothes. Sana just watch those buttcheeks.

She also stood up and let her intrusive thoughts win as she squished his butt cheeks.

"Huh, what are you doing Amore"

"Your ass looks good to be squished" She gives another squish before she picks up their scatter clothes on the floor.

"Yours good to slap" Tzuyu slap her butt when she bend down producing a yelp from her.

"Fuck, don't slap it"

"Does it feel good baby"

"Babe please it does feel good so don't..." Sana shake her heads and grab her towel to wrap herself.

"Making love with you will never be enough Amore" He give a flying kiss and a wink to Sana. She playfully roll her eyes then went to get shower.

Before she head inside, she peak her head.

"Wanna get a shower with me babe 😉" Tzuyu stop, when he's about to dial the number. He turn to Sana and eagerly nod his head.

"Never thought you would ask me for that but wait for me. Make sure-"

"Heyyy just shower okayyy. I'm almost sore down there"

"Aww okay sorry. Let me give this a real quick call then I'll head inside"

"Okay" Tzuyu quickly tap on his phone to dial the number and press the button.

It rings a little bit then..

"Hello, are delivery available for tonight" As soon as it available, he quickly order ther take outs and pay it through online.

After that, he went to grab his towel and goes inside where his wife are.

There, his wife applying hair shampoo conditioner while humming a song.

"Amore.."

"Hey babe" Sana turn around to face her husband.

"Would you like to...help me with these"

"You know I'm up for it"

"Just don't tickle me"

The two enjoy getting shower together, when Tzuyu try to slip his cock in between her buttcheeks, she slap his arm and splash him with water.

"You horny ass"

"I've been holding myself since your new rules dance Amore. It's turning me on" Sana widen her eyes when she can feel her husband cock is poking her stomach.

"Oh don't you dare baby. You have work tomorrow" Tzuyu groan and try to calm himself. He don't want to force his wife to make love with him though.

"I'll let you fuck me when i'm not sore..okay"

"I understand Amore. Whenever you need it, just prepare that pussy cause it will be a long night" Sana bit her lips to surpass a moan when her husband sexually rub her thighs that is inches closer to her feminine.

"Okay let's get ready cause sooner, our foods will be here in any minute"

Approximately 7 minutes later, their doorbell is ringing. Sana pushes Tzuyu away from their makeout session and told him to take the foods as she fix herself.

Tzuyu then take their foods and give the delivery person a tips.

"Should we eat or continue where we left off earlier"

"Hey respect the foods"

"You're my foods too Amore"

"I mean real foods"

"Okay Amore, you're getting red"

"Shut up😳"

"Your lips will be my dessert later"

"Such a kiss addict" Sana muttered, luckily Tzuyu didn't hear her, that's what she thought.

"I thought you are the one who is addicted to me"

Did he hear it

"It's obvious that you like to kiss Amore"

"Hmmph okay fine, i'm literally obsessed and head over heels for you" Sana pout as she saw Tzuyu grin widely.

"You and me..we are on the same page Amore"

"Okay okay let's eat before it get colds"

"Or you just want to continue what we're doing, that's why you're rushing😏"

"Hmmm sort of"

"That's what I like"

The two clean the dishes after eating their meal. It was a good meal for them since Sana was unable to eat foods like this every time they were busy schedules. They will just eat cold foods and ramen all the time.

"The foods taste better when you're with your someone" Said Sana and pull Tzuyu closer to her as she wrap her arm around his nape.

"I miss you so much Amore" Tzuyu tuck her strand hair beneath her ear and gently caress her cheeks.

"I just want to be close with you Amore, everyday..I want to hold you close and cuddle until we fall asleep. You know that this house is not a home without you"

"I understand baby, but I still got lots of world tours with the group. I have to stay at the dorm with Momo and Nayeon unnie"

"And what about me... can't I sleep with you. Can't I woke up beside you. What I need is you Amore😣"

"Please Tzu, stay a little bit longer for me😕" Tzuyu sigh and step away from her. He feel disappointed but he understands it too as an idol.

The world tour that is still on going, dance practices, vocal practice, comeback group and so on. It's their part of the job to serve their fans.

But now, he just want to focus on their life. Like a normal couple would do, for example, have a date, go for a vacation, visit their parents and celebrate their upcoming anniversary.

"Okay..I understand. I'll just...stay a little bit longer but some of your concert, I'll not be able to come as I check my schedule"

"Wait..so you're not coming to attend my concert🤨"

"Sadly, no Amore. I have received an email regarding Gucci brands😞"

"When and where"

"I think when you have a concert at Osaka, i'll be at Florence, Italy"

"Does that mean...you can't come with me at my hometown🥺"

"I'm sorry Amore, but I'll try to come to Japan as soon as I finish with it"

"How many days the event occur"

"Just for a day but I'll be going there two days before the event day"

"So are you going straight to Osaka or what"

"I don't know Amore, but I'll try my best 🙂" Sana pout and pull Tzuyu to the living room. She nudge him to lay first and she follow after. She scoot closer to him and let her head rest on his broad chest.

"Baby"

"Hmm"

"After everything Is done, I decide to focus on us"

"You mean.."

"Yes, I think pd-nim is right. We need to start focus on us more🙂"

"Are you sure Amore. I'm not gonna pressure you to focus on us. You can take your time as I'll be waiting for you"

"Yes baby plus it's almost 6 years of our anniversary, it's time to take into another step"

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you" Tzuyu planted a soft kiss on her forehead and Sana close her eyes to seize the moment.

"Baby~"

"Hmm"

"I love you🥰"

"I love you more Amore😊❤️" He smile lovingly and both of them cuddle until they fall asleep.

For the next day, Sana woke up early and found out that they were sleeping in the living room with the TV still turning on.

As she remembers, Tzuyu had an interview to attend today.

"Tzu" She slightly shake his body and he stirs in his sleep.

"Tzuyu~ah"

"Hmm good morning Amore" Tzuyu yawn and smile when he saw Sana this early morning, looking fresh and glowing.

"Morning my Love😘"

"What time is it"

"It's 7 in the morning. I woke you up because I remembered that you have to go for an interview" Remembering about work, Tzuyu whine and bury his face on the pillow.

"I don't want to go. I wanna be with you"

"But you know that you have to come even if you refuse it"

"Amore, I still wanna be with you"

"Me too. I just got off for a week before I went on touring again"

"Can't I just skip it"

"You can't skip silly. Okay, why don't you come and finish it early"

"I wanna get stuck with you all day Amore"

"You're so clingy baby" Sana kiss his lips and giggles when she saw him puckering his lips. She give him numerous kisses and pull away when she felt satisfied.

"I only get clingy when i'm with you Amore"

"I'm happy to hear that. So now, go take a shower while I prepare breakfast" Tzuyu pecks her lips before he goes upstairs.

Sana watches his movements and sighs.

"I'm going crazy in love with this guy" She placed her hand on her heart, feeling it racing so fast. Her heart surged with happiness and giddy.

She went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them. She pour her love towards the foods as if she's casting a love spell so Tzuyu will love her like how she loves him.

Sana felt a pair of arm wrapping around her and a familiar strong fragrance scent that belonged to her husband.

"How's my wife doing so far" He place a kiss on her cheeks then on her head.

"She's doing great and almost finished preparing breakfast"

"Does my wife need help"

"Hmmm you can prepare the utensil then, it will be done"

"Okay" Tzuyu does what she says and sit on his chair.

Then both of them, dig in the food and savour it. The two talk about what to do after Tzuyu gets home later. After they finished their breakfast, Sana heard a car pulled by the side road, knowing that it must be Tzuyu's manager.

"Amore I don't want to go🥺"

"I don't want you to go too"

"I will ditch my work"

"As much as I want you to stay but, work is work baby" Tzuyu pout again causing Sana's heat to skip a beat.

"Okay, I'll be going now" They walk to the doors together hand in hand. Before Tzuyu got out, Sana fixed his hair and removed some dirt on his shirt.

"So handsome"

"Most handsome"

"Top 1 handsome for me"

"You too Amore. My top number 1 beautiful queen"

"Alright baby, kiss first before you go😚" Tzuyu smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

The moment where their lips touch, butterflies flying here and there inside them and their hearts flipped on its own. In between the kisses, both of them giggle and pull away to catch their breath.

"I'll call you once I arrived" He pecks her lips again.

"Again again" She excitedly claps her hands and pucker her lips. When it come to kisses, Sana always wanted more of it, like no kisses from him, no life.

"Okay last one before I go" And they share a sweet kiss.

"I love you Tzu baby🥰"

"I love you more Amore😍" Tzuyu open the door and step out the house.

Before he go into the black SUV van, Sana call him again making him turn around.

When he turn around, Sana is making a heart gesture then wave at him.

Tzuyu give her mini love and get inside the van.

Sana watch his van drive away and when it disappears from her sight, she goes back inside suddenly missing him.

"What should I do now.." She is thinking of what to do until she heard her phone beep.

She rush to check who is it and it turns out to be her husband and Momo. But of course she would check her husband text first.

My Forever❤️🥰😘

Amore, I know it just been
few minutes but...

I miss u😭

I miss u so much😭😭

I wanna go home😞

Babyyy I miss u too😭

Go home fast

I feel lonely at home

The manager might scold
me Amore

I will tell them I'll go straight
home after this

Please do🥺

Sana keep texting with her husband and she received another text from Momo which she forgot to reply.

Momo was asking if she could come over along with the rest of the members. Sana agreed to it because she's bored and got nothing to do when her husband are not around.

Too focus on her phone, she didn't heard the ring were continuously being ring until she received a call from Momo. She pick it up and a loud voice can be heard knowing it was Nayeon.

"YAH SANA, WE'VE BEEN HERE RINGING ON THE BELLS FOR ALMOST LIKE TEN TIME. GIRL WHERE ARE YOU! THE BODYGUARD OUTSIDE TOLD US THAT YOU ARE INSIDE. ARE YOU OKAY"

"Fuck I forgot. Wait unnie, I'll go there" Sana hang up the call and quickly went to the front.

The moment she opened the door, two bags of food and one bag with bottles of soju

"Girls what's with the soju🤨" Sana ask as she take the bag from Nayeon to settle it down on the table.

"Nothing, I feel like I wanna drink it"

"On this early morning"

"Yeah"

"Like....right now"

"Yes Sana..right now in the morning"

"I will believe it if you take wine in the morning but..soju"

"What's wrong with that"

"Hey enough with the chit chat, I'm hungry" As always Momo, the food lover who always gets hungry and needs something to munch.

"I'll help you settle this foods Sana-chan" Mina then brings the food to the kitchen with Sana behind her.

The rest of the day, the girls are having fun, singing their hearts out, playing Mafia games, pointing at each other here and there until Nayeon stops dancing when he sees Tzuyu on the thumbnail of her YouTube which is air on live.

"Girls stop for a minute" All of them stop and look at Nayeon with confusion written on their face.

"Sana your TV has YouTube right" Nayeon asked before after grabbing the remote control.

"Yeah"

"Before you ask what's going on, i swear I didn't know anything about this but it was recommended on my YouTube"

"What is it about unnie" Jihyo asked.

"Look at this" Nayeon showed them a live interview of Tzuyu and his group.

"OH MY HUSBAND, TURN UP THE VOLUME" Sana gasp and told Mina to turn up the volume.

"So Mr. Chou it's your turn"

"I am so nervous about what the question is going to be as I did not know that I needed to prepare an answer for this"

"Don't worry Mr. Chou, just answer it from your heart. Are you ready"

"Sure, shoot me the question"

"Okay, this is the top question from the viewers as well as your fans"

"I am getting nervous" The host including Tzuyu's member laughed seeing his nervousness.

"Regarding about your wife, which part of her that you love"

Sana's gaze are so focus onto Tzuyu as she was anticipating for the answer.

"Oh Amore Mio 😍" Tzuyu instantly clutch his chest as soon as he is thinking about Sana. Everyone can see clearly that he is in love with her.

"Before you answer may I ask what does that mean"

"It means My Love in Italian"

"Oh is that so"

"Yes. By the way..to my dearest lovely wife Sana, if you watch this, I miss you🤗"

Sana rush to take her phone and record her husband so she can watch it and post on her Instagram story.

She is sure that it's gonna be good.

"To answer your question, if you are wondering which part that I love about her. It is very hard to choose which part but most important I really love her eyes then her heart then of course her lips"

"May I know why"

"As you can see, her eyes shows everything. You know a phrase that eyes won't lies"

"Yeah what about it"

"Everytime I look through her eyes, it shows many emotion in it. The way her eyes sparkling everytime she watch something that she loves, it just so soft to me. I can tell if she is sad or happy or mad by looking through her eyes but that natural brown hazelnut eyes, it did not fail to make me wobble when making my way to her"

"That's so...touching. I didn't know you could be sweet Mr. Chou. So what about her heart that you mention earlier"

"She is a very kind positive souls. Before I met her, I always ask my manager what kind of person she is. And my manager help me to get to know Sana and how to approach her. When I read some comments about her, it's always a positive comment. I still remember how she greet her fans, read their letters, even in her busy schedule, she always treat her fans like they are her loves. I am kinda jealous with it"

"You're jealous with..her fans"

"Well yeah, they know Sana better than me, they know her break down moment, her happy moments, her clumsy moment when I..just barely known her"

"Aww don't be sad Mr. Chou. She's your wife now. I'm sure you know her better than us"

"Indeed. As I said earlier about her heart, I watch behind the scene of their music video, she remind the staff to wear jacket because of cold weathers, oh my god I miss her" Tzuyu instantly hide her face behind Jeongyeon causing for everyone there is laughing at him.

"Oh don't worry Mr. Chou, we won't hold you long after this interview. Just a few more questions more if you don't mind"

"Yeah sure"

"Hmmm it's about your wife...again..huh they must be fan of your wife"

"Probably but I do not mind about it though because I know, who would not love this adorable human of mine"

"Yeah I remember the time you cried while whining because you miss her so much" Dahyun said as he spilled some embarrassing moments of Tzuyu.

"I did" Tzuyu is shocked with the news.

"You were drunk that time and you keep hugging Chaeyoung as if he was your wife. Me and Jeongyeon hyung having a hard time to separate you from Chaeyoung. You were hugging and following him nonstop"

"He pass out after when Chaeyoung have no choice but to kiss his cheeks because Tzuyu want a kiss. Chaeyoung instantly wash his lips after he kisses your cheeks" Jeongyeon then laughs along with Dahyun.

"Damn bro, I'm traumatized with it"

"I am guessing you must really miss your wife back then" The host said.

"Believe me, that time Sana had to go back home for a week and Tzuyu had to stay because of our comeback era" Jeongyeon said.

"Hey don't expose me like that, uh next question if you don't mind"

"As I said earlier, it's about you and your wife. It says, what do you wish to see in the future when you are with your wife" Tzuyu take a moment to answer and look at the camera.

"When she become a mother to my child. That's what I really wish. I can imagine the way she holds the baby in her arms while smiling from ear to ear. Not just that, all I want is her happiness, because her happiness matters to me and I want to be the best husband for her"

"For the past 5 years I spent my life with her, she is always lovingly and understanding person. Never in my mind to let her hands go. Yes we do always get jealous over a small things and by that I know, she love me as much as I love her. I know, I'm whipped for her"

"Wow Mr. Chou, you really do love your wife huh"

"I really do. And now I just want to go home and shower her with love"

"Okay okay I think that's for today, thank you Mr. Chou and the rest of the members..." The host continue to talk and cut the interview session as Tzuyu rush to pack his things.

Everyone know that he is eager to see his wife but he had somewhere to go according to his manager.

As for Sana..

"Wow girly, you got a husband who love you so much"

"Hehe" Sana's face flush red and it's getting more red when they start to tease her.

Sana can't hide her face hoping that her husband is here to save her from the teasing.

When they feel satisfied with the teasing, they continue to dance and singing. They didn't heard the door is closing as they are so focus with their world.

"I take it that you guys really enjoy your time here" Sana snap her head towards the manly voice. She immediately run to him and launch herself in a big hug.

"Babyyyyy!🤗" Sana exclaim happily and kiss all over his face.

"Hmm it's me, oh your face is red, did you drink"

"No~ It just hot after dancing"

"Aww you're so cute" Tzuyu pinch her nose and look around the room, it's a big mess though but he didn't mind.

"Hehe sorry for the mess baby"

"It's okay baby" Sana gasp with the endearment.

"Did you call me...baby😍"

"You..don't like it"

"YES I LOVE IT BUT I LOVE AMORE MORE BUT PLEASE CALL ME BABY WHENEVER YOU LIKE IT😆" Sana scream happily and hug him tightly.

"I love youuuuu Tzu baby😘"

"Damn girls, I think it's time to shoo ourselves" Nayeon said when she saw the two are so busy with their world.

"Yeah let's go" The girls pack up their things and turn to Sana.

"Sana~ya we are shooing ourselves okay so see you for another few days"

"Okay thank you for coming here girls"

"Make sure to load more foods" Momo remind them and they can't help to chuckle.

"Yeah sure don't worry"

"Alright bye Sana..and Tzuyu-shi" The girls bid goodbye and close the door.

"So..what are we gonna do today"

"Oh I was just about to ask you about the interview..come and tell me what's the interview all about" Sana wrap her arm around his waist and look up at Tzuyu then place a kiss on his jaw.

~To be Continue~

This chapter is kinda....I don't know....not fun to read I guess

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
8.9K 804 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
268K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt😁👍 Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]