His Regina|✔️

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences Only) Amalia has worked hard for everything she has ever wanted even if it meant having two... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Book Two
Arranged To Be

New Changes

1.2K 24 0
By yafavshai

Hey everyone, thank you all for reading my series and loving these characters as much as I did. I know you all loved my books and I am forever thankful for that. However, I have recently started a new account. This account I made when I was younger and just starting out my writing journey and I wanted to separate my old works from my new works.

My new account is @WordsbyShai and it currently have two new books published over there. Don't worry the books are just as steamy as these ones but with new characters and better story lines. I hope you all give them a chance. I love you all so much and thank you for the endless amount of support you have shown me. Below are the covers of the two books along with their summary.

What Remains of Us- Harlow Davis moves back to her hometown after the tragic death of her parents. While trying to escape her dark past and piece back her life she meets Noah Johnson. Noah has his own dark past but when he is with Harlow he forgets about all of his demons. However, what happens when their past comes back to haunt them?

The Pact-Nora and Mateo made a marriage pact in high school that they were sure either one would stick to. However when Mateo is in a bind and calls in the pact Nora finds herself agreeing to marry her childhood best friend. With Nora's past chasing her and Mateo's dreams being his main goal tensions rise. Feelings come to light and things may never be the same, will Mateo and Nora be able to save their friendship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 5.1K 35
When Iyanna simple life got interrupted because of her father's gambling habits. She is now forced to take on a lifestyle she knows nothing about on...
6.1K 72 9
Ellise Sumners' life takes a deep turn when she goes to a party with her bestfriend. She leaves the party alone, only to get attacked by a drunk man...
216 32 16
She promised herself she will kill the ones who hurt her sister. She becomes to be an undercover bodyguard and almost succeeded with her plan but s...
104K 2.2K 33
Ella's mother sells her to the Italian-American mafia, and now she's a maid for a feared and ruthless family. Made to clean up messes and endure insu...