๊œฑแด˜ส€ษชษดษข ส€แด€ษชษด แด›แด แดส แด…ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› โœง สœ...

Par StrayJeans

๐–  ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53/Epilogue
News: A New Book?

Chapter 25

299 13 11
Par StrayJeans

It's already the start of the new semester and Hanni's back to her normal routine while still keeping her part time job during the nights. She had her early morning warm shower before dressing up comfortably before getting hair and light makeup sorted out.

While she's getting her bag, her mind suddenly drifted away at the thoughts of you out of the blue. Hanni's wondering if you're doing okay after your seemingly downed mood based on the way you replied her apparently.

"Should I call him..." She thought to herself as her phone was in her hand, already got into her contacts and your name was a click of a button away for her to give you a call yet she's hesitating.

"Hanni~" She was snapped out of her mind as she heard her mother's calling her downstairs. Quickly Hanni got her stuffs as she went downstairs. "I thought you left already. You're waiting for Yongjae?" Her mother asked as her daughter came to her by the living room.

"Ummm..." Hanni's fingers fidgeting by the hem of her sleeves. "I'm going to Uni by myself today mommy..." She replied her mother before giving her a hug. "I'll get going now." Hanni then got her car keys fetched before went over to her car.

Got her car started, Hanni let out a sigh after waiting for a while before eventually she took off and making her way to University. As she parked her car and getting her stuffs ready, her eyes were wandering outside as she saw someone.

Her eyes were glittered with excitement as she saw you, walking towards the building at the far end of the other side. It's basically the first time she saw you since the last couple of days...

...since that night she told you about Jun.

Quickly she got off the car as you're fast walking away from her vision. "Yongjae~" Hanni called out to you but you kept on walking without looking back as you're out of her sight. Hanni was left standing at her spot as she's trying to process what happened.

"He didn't hear me... yeah he's too far away to hear me..." Hanni breathed out to calm herself, trying to comfort her slight anxiousness over this sudden slight behaviour change of yours. Or so she thought...

Hanni went back and got her stuffs before she saw Haerin's coming towards her while waving her hand slightly. "Hi~" Hanni greeted her friend with a wide smile after not seeing her for a bit while since the semester break.

"Pham Pham~" Haerin got over to her friend. "...wow new hairstyle?" She asked as she noticed Hanni got her hair done like how Minji styled it back in Jeju. Hanni Pham without bangs now became Hanni's favorable hairstyle to have since that day.

"You like it?" Hanni asked as Haerin just nodded eagerly. "You look great even without bangs." Haerin just fixed a few strands of Hanni's hair to her sides. "...and I love how you got the hair in the back tied up into a high ponytail. I wish I can pull off this hairstyle as well."

"You want me to style it for you?" Hanni asked as Haerin just shook her head with a chuckle. "Probably not now. Maybe at some point in the future..."

"Oh by the way, have you seen Yongjae these past couple days?" Hanni suddenly asked and Haerin could only gulped secretly. "Yongjae...? No I haven't, he didn't even come to Minji's shop these past days." Haerin's a bad liar and she's a bit struggled. In fact, she actually went into you just moments before.

Haerin even told you that she saw Hanni's car just passed by her in the parking lot which explained you rushing over to the building with hopes that Hanni wouldn't see you.

"Oh I see..." Hanni whispered as she just heaved a silent sigh. "...I just saw him a few moments ago but he didn't even respond when I called out to him." The scene of you walking away before instantly floated back in her mind.

"Maybe he's too far away to hear you clearly." Haerin suggested as it brought a little comfort to Hanni. "Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just over thinking stuff I supposed." Hanni nodded with a light smile. "...we're okay..."

As the two just casually walking their way to the main building to reach the hallway heading to their faculty, Hanni and Haerin somehow walked into Jun who's walking the opposite of where they're heading as they both stopped by next to each other.

"Morning." He greeted Hanni as Haerin's eyes landed on the male while her lips remained shut and she scooted closer to Hanni. "Morning~." Hanni greeted back casually as Haerin's being silent but her brain's working out the puzzle from inside while instantly got into her observant self.

"Did you rest well?" Jun asked as Hanni just nodded with a slight smile. "Had a good rest for a fresh start today. Anyways, any plans for today? Probably lunch?" She asked, secretly hoping for a yes from him.

"Oh, sorry probably not today..." Jun scratching the back of his head. "...I have things to tend to today. Assignments to be precise." And just by that, her mood slightly felt let down again...

Felt a slight disappointment, Hanni just nodded. "I see, well see you soon then." She said as the two immediately walked away from him. Haerin who was being silent all that time finally come to a conclusion...

"If you're wondering, that's Jun. I met him a few weeks ago and now apparently I am going out with him." And Haerin's conclusion was right as Hanni just told her about Jun. "So that's the guy..." Haerin thought to herself as she took a peek behind her at the sight of Jun walking away from them.

"I see, how's he treating you so far?" Haerin asked without thinking it through but Hanni's bitter smile probably gave away the answer for her. "I mean, a bit too early to judge but yesterday... I expected better, that's all."

"Maybe my expectations were too high..." Hanni whispered as in the middle of that, she's thinking of you and the ways you've been treating her that led to the high expectations and hopes from her.

"Alright, that'll be all for this class today and remember that the assignments for the first half of the semester are to be submitted through emails okay..." The lecturer concluded your first class of the semester as you're just packing your stuffs into your bag quietly.

For the first time in your life, you're having a hard time focusing and simply enjoying a class which was a rather serious thing as you've been enjoying University life for the first semester.

"Another announcement, ladies and gents. This one goes to, Hansol, Yuna, Danielle, Wonwoo..." You leaned back on your seat as you're just waiting for the lecturer to finish so you could go to the next class. "...and Yongjae. Please see me here before leaving okay." You're quite surprised to hear your name being called out.

Right after all the other students left, the names being mentioned remained on the class as you and them now standing by the lecturer's desk at the front of the classroom.

"Okay first of all, I would like to congratulate all of you for being selected for the students exchanged programme to Australia..." You only managed a gulp as the moment had come. "...so there will be a meeting today just before lunch by the office's meeting room. Please be there okay?"

After you all said yes, the lecturer dismissed you and the others. As you're the last to exit the room, you saw Danielle's standing next to the door as she immediately gave you a light wave once you made eye contact.

"Hi~" She greeted as you just gave her a light smile as now you two are walking together. "I'm actually a bit surprised to know you're also in this programme."

"Yeah. It's actually more of a last minute decision." You said, rather lazily as she secretly took peeks at your side profile. "What made you change your mind?" She whispered as she noticed the sigh you silently heaving out.

"I rather not say." You looked over to her, faking a smile as she just nodded in understanding. "I don't know if this is something interesting for you to hear but..." Danielle went over her bag as she took out a small notebook before showing it to you.

"I have my own notebook for me to write my poems now." She said with a snicker. "Look at you..." You raised your eyebrows. "...welcome to the writer's world Miss Marsh."

"I spent the whole semester break decorating this and that and I've written about ten pages I think..." She said proudly as you nodded lightly. "Maybe one day you'll let me read some of it."

"I would if you would like to have lunch together later...?" Danielle whispered softly as the two of you halted in front of your next class's door. "Sure." You answered with a smile as you went in first as Danielle just smiled lightly as she followed behind you.

You spent the next two hours on the class before you, Danielle and the other three selected students immediately went over to the office's meeting room. As you're seated with the male students at one side and the females across of your seats, you've been in and out throughout the meeting.

You were hearing what's being discussed about in the briefing but at some point your mind just drifted away for some moments before coming back to reality.

"And for the date of your departures, it'll be next month, October 6th by morning okay? We'll get the tickets sorted out as soon as possible..." After hearing that, there's this slight pain in your chest as you of all people knew what October 6th meant to you every year.

Hanni's birthday. And it just had to be that day of all day that you're departing...

"So October 6th will be departing for Australia and I am reminding you all again that you'll spend two semesters there so you'll be back here by June as of next year, 2024. Understood?" The rest of the students just answered yes to that as you just nodded while being silent.

At the end of the meeting, you stayed behind for a bit as the other students were exiting the meeting room before Danielle went over and sat next to you. "You okay?" She asked, her voice sounded worried.

"I noticed you've been in and out back there..." She said as you glanced over to her. "I'm fine." You smiled rather weakly. "...just trying to prepare myself for all of this."

"I see. Don't overthink too much okay?" She got over her bag as she took out a popsicle and handed you one. You gladly took the candy with a light chuckle. "Thanks."

"Welcome, now let's go to our next class." She rose from her seat as you and Danielle finally exited the meeting room.

"You're going home now?" Hanni asked Haerin after their final class's over for the day as her friend just nodded. "I'm helping my mom with something later today so I'm heading home now."

"I see. See you tomorrow then~" Hanni and Haerin shared a wave as Haerin took her leave first. Hanni stayed behind for a bit as she's contemplating whether to have lunch here or having lunch outside the University before getting to her part time job in the afternoon.

As she's thinking, suddenly someone phoned her and looking at her screen. It's Jun. Sighing slightly, she answered. "Hey." She greeted trying to sound cheerful.

"Have you had your lunch already?" Jun asked from the other side of the line. "No I haven't. I just finished my last class right now." She answered, somehow felt a bit hopeful.

"How about we get lunch together since I couldn't make time for the night? I have time to spare after this." Jun asked, sounding a bit apologetic as Hanni's formed a smile. "Sure. I would love to." She agreed.

"Great. I'll see you at the cafeteria?" Jun suggested as Hanni's getting her stuffs into her bag. "Sure. I'll meet you there. Bye" She hung up and made her way out from the lecture theatre.

Hanni made her way to the main cafeteria as she saw Jun was waiting at the end of the stairs so she made her way down while waving slightly at him. "Hey~"

"You're working today right?" Jun asked as Hanni just nodded with her lips pursed into a light pout. "Wednesday's my off day by the way..." She stated as Jun just nodded. "I'll keep that in mind. Let's go. I'll buy you lunch."

"Nope, we're not doing this again. You'll pay for mine and I'll pay for yours." Hanni scrunched her nose as Jun just snickered a bit. "Alright sure. Come on let's get some food."

So Hanni and Jun went through the cafeteria, got the foods they wanted before finding a table for them and they're having their first lunch together."I think I got it now..." Jun broke his silence as Hanni just hummed while eating then looking at him who's already had his eyes on her. "...your favourite street food."

"Ahh..." Hanni placed her chopsticks down. "...have you figured it out yet?" She asked in anticipation. "It has to be the kimbap. Hundred percent sure." Jun answered confidently. "I'm afraid not." Hanni just smirked playfully. "Try again next time." She whispered teasingly before resuming eating her food.

"I'm quite sure it's the kimbap... I mean you always get your favourite food last as it'll stay warm longer..." Hanni heard him whispering to himself apparently, making her chuckle silently before she looked up, wandering her eyes as she always does.

Somehow in her mind, Hanni was thinking about you, whether you already had lunch or not as she's secretly hoping that you're around the area so that she could get over to you and talk as soon as Jun's leaving later.

While Jun's eating, Hanni's eyes wandered off again as she's looking at people walking down the stairs, walking past them, walking towards their direction. Little did she know that her eyes were suddenly landed on you, walking down the stairs and obviously Hanni saw you and Danielle walking down together. 

Out of no where, a hint of the jealousness that's always there in her heart every time she saw you with Danielle, popped up immediately at the sight of you and her.

Secretly, she's hoping you wouldn't see her as she wanted to see where you and her were going to and Hanni's eyes couldn't left your sight before the thing that she hoped wouldn't happen, happened...

...your eyes and hers met.

So I've decided on a new schedules for updates to this story:

💎 Tuesday 💎
💎 Thursday 💎
💎 Saturday 💎

So an update every two days sounds fair right? That's all from me. See you in the next update 💙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
68K 3.7K 50
Haerin and Danielle are exes with a bitter past. Their world meets again and they kept getting on each other's nerve. This is a battle between exes...
31K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...
53K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." ๐Ÿข | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | ๐Ÿข