Kurapika x Reader - Oneshots

Door Kurapikas-left-nut

〖 Kurapika x Fem! Reader 〗 I always take requests. I do NOT own Kurapika or any of the other characters. Meer

❥ Home In The Field
❥ Dancing On The Daisies
❥ We Don't Have Many Days
❥ Nail Painting
❥ Kurapikas Birthday
❥ A Certain Stone
❥ Last Dance
❥ Firefly
❥ My Hero
❥ Umbrella Man
❥ Parenthood
❥ Captive
❥ Halloween
❥ Poor Little Rich Girl
❥ Angels Don't Cry
My bad

❥ Bunny

379 3 6
Door Kurapikas-left-nut

Slight Warning: Making out, Body touches, and sexual language.

"Y/n, C'mon! The guests are gonna be here soon!" The old-looking-young man shouts at me from outside the bathroom door.

I adjust the headband on my costume and pull down the clothing on the butt for a little more coverup.

"Oh calm down, Leorio. You know a girl can't get ready in two minutes like a guy can." I stare in the mirror and lean forward, puckering my lips and swiping on a dab of lip gloss.

Leorio scoffs from behind the door. "Well just hurry up, would ya'!" I roll my eyes and open the door, stepping out.

I hold onto the door frame and lift my leg. "So how do I look?" I do a little pose for him and stick my hip out.

His jaw drops. "Oh. My. God." He drools from the corner of his mouth and his eyes look like they're about to turn into comical hearts.

"Oh stop being such a perv." I flick his arm with my fingers and step by him. He snaps out of it. "There's no way you're wearing a bunny costume to the party, right?"

"Well why wouldn't I wear this? It's a costume party, duh." I slip on my heels to finish the look.

"Y'know Kurapika's gonna be here too?" I look from right to left as he says that and nod. "Yeah. Of course I know, he's our friend." I blush at the thought that he might see me dressed in some like this. I've always been attracted to him, and even dreamt about wearing something like this for him.

It's why I decided on this anyway.

On the other hand, Leorio was dressed a vampire. He was wearing a purple suit and red cape, he had fake blood dripping down from his mouth with fake fangs and his hair slicked back. I drew two little red marks on my neck to look like a vampire bite so we could match a little.

The doorbell rings and I speed to the door in my heels. I open it and smile when I see Kurapika.

"Oh Kurapika! Come on in." I step aside to let him in. He looks so sexy.

"Well hello handsome, what are you dressed as~?" I ask playfully while I close the door behind him.

Kurapika's face is on fire as he stares at my chest which is plumped up from the tight bodysuit of the costume.

"A-A devil..." He stutters.

I blush as well. "Stop staring, you perv."

He's wearing his regular hunter's association suit just with a pair of devil horns and a devil's tale attached to his pants.

I take his hand and lead him inside, he sits on the couch and turns on the Tv.

"So, do you know if Gon and Killua are coming?" Kurapika asks me. "No, Aunt Mito is taking them trick or treating," I respond with.

I go answer the door as the doorbell rings again. "Oh more guests."

I open the door, I smile at Illumi and then frown and Hisoka. "I don't remember inviting you," I whisper to him.

"You said I could bring a friend along," Illumi hears me. I roll my eyes and step aside, letting them in. It is true, maybe I should have made Hisoka off limits. Good thing the kids aren't here.

Half an hour passes and my house is full with mostly hunters, and a few mutual friends.

People drink, laugh, talk, and I'm glad they're having fun but they keep breaking things. First they break a hand mirror and then a vase. It's all fine. I can buy new ones, I guess.

I circle around, talking to different people.

I stop right in my spot when I see Kurapika and Neon talking to each other. They're matching. She's wearing an angel costume to match with his devil outfit.

I gulp hard and my legs feel wobbly. Oh no.

His hand is on her hips, and even worse, she's leaning in for a kiss. I'm going to vomit. I run to the bathroom before I can see and vomit up all the snacks and drinks I ate into the toilet. I flush the toilet and clean up my mouth. I wash down the terrible taste with some sink water.

I sigh heavily and head back to the main area.

I go up to Leorio who is tipsy on the couch, seeing as I have no else to speak to at the moment.

He groans and whines. "I tried to ask a girl out but she punched me. I mean all I did was touch her butt..." He rubs the side of his head.

"You honestly deserved it," I reply, my voice is hoarse from the acid that damaged my throat when vomiting. I turn around to walk away and I bump into someone while I'm not looking.

I gasp as juice spills on the stomach of my costume and I back away, staring down. My eyes are wide as I look up, it's Kurapika, unfortunately. The person who I want to avoid, he's the one that made me sick.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." I apologize and avoid making eye contact with him.

"No, it's fine. I understand. I could tell you were just focused on getting away from Leorio." I would have laughed if I wasn't so disgusted with him right now. I fake one and gulp.

"Hey... what's wrong? This is your party, you should be happy. I can tell something's bothering you..." He says in a hushed tone.

I sigh. "No, it's fine..." I feel him put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.

"Y/n, I can see right through you. Lying won't get you anywhere." I shake my head.

"I- Yknow what? No, I'm not fine! I saw you kiss Neon and I'm so fed up with her. She's so exhausting- I mean I shouldn't have even invited her here!" I let the words fall out my mouth like puke and blurt it in his face.

He seems shocked. "Are you jealous?" He questions.

"Yes, I am jealous, she's a slut! Do you know how many guys she's done that with? You aren't special!" I shout amd stomp my foot. Some people around us stare at the dramatic scene I'm causing. I'm about to walk off when Kurapika stops me and grabs my wrist.

"Y/n... I don't like her, and she didn't even kiss me. She was just whispering something to me." He says, clearly annoyed.

My heart pauses. "You... What? I-I... I'm sorry." I rip my wrist from his grasp and walk out the front door, heading to my car to escape from the crowd. Kurapika only follows me.

He opens the back door and throws me inside and climbs back along with me.

He slams the door and climbs on top of me in the backseat.

"What the fuck was that about? Can't you go one minute without being jealous?" He curses harshly at me.

"Huh? That's what I thought. You think everyone likes you, you threw that party and nobody even peeped a word about you."

My eyes begin to water.

"I... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry, I called Neon a slut when I'm the one that's really a whore."

He takes a deep breath. "You-I... I'm really sorry, what I said isn't true..." He strokes my cheek again.

"If I'm being honest, Y/n. I do like you. Like a lot. And when I first saw you in this costume, I just wanted to pounce on you and do you until you can't stamd by your own. Until you can't join the party anymore. I mean- God, Y/n, you're so hot in this costume." He mutters in a husky voice.

His scarlet eyes whip into a storm of lust and strong emotions.

I blush as his words sink in. Does he really like me?

Before I can think too deeply, he lays on top of me and kisses me deeply. He locks his hand into my hair while holding himself above me with his other.

I wrap my arms around him and whimper as he forces his tongue into my mouth.

He growls and presses his crotch against mine. My heels are lifted up against the backseat window, leaving small scapes against the glass and tapping whenever I move my legs around.

He growls into my mouth and grips onto my shoulder instead of my hair, lightly scratching and clawing.

I whimper in pain and pleasure as his fingertips dig into my skin. He grunts and starts to move his hips around mine, getting himself off without removing any clothing.

Someone suddenly bangs on the glass and shouts against it.

But Kurapika doesn't stop, he continues to make out with me while we both squirm with desire.

He removes his tongue from my mouth and kisses down my jaw. Earning a small gasp from me as he nibbles at my skin. My eyes are just barely open enough to see the figure of Leorio peering into the backseat at us.

He bangs on the glass with a muffled voice, "I know you guys can hear me!"

Kurapika starts sucking on my neck and nibbling. I move my hands up and down his back, rubbing all the muscles and finally reaching his hair.

Locking my fingers in, I pull at his hair, making him let out a gasp and attacking my neck harder.

"K-Kurapika... Yes.." I softly moan and he pulls down the chest of my costume, revealing my breasts. I hadn't worn a bra because there's a built in one in the costume.

He pulls his head away and stares at my breasts.

"You're so perfect..." He whispers and grabs my breasts in his palms.

He gently squeezes them and massages them. "They're so soft and warm..." he mutters and rubs his thumb over my right nipple. I arch my back as he touches the sensitive nub.

Another bang on the window from Leorio as an attempt to stop us would have ruined the moment if we weren't in such a daze.

Kurapika leans his head back down again. He attaches his lips onto my nipple and gently sucks. He rubs his tongue in a circle on it and bites in a gentle manner, causing me to arch my back.

His other hand keeps working on my left breast, kneading and playing with it.

"I'm so hard for you," He says in a low breathy tone.

I feel the tent in his pants rub against my core. I wrap my legs around his waist to get his bulge to rub harder against me.

I whine and the space between my legs is getting drenched.

"I want you inside me..." I beg.

Kurapika leans up and hooks his fingers in his pants, ready to pull them down.

Then, the car door opens. We both gasp and whip our head arounds. It's Leorio, maybe we should have answered when he was banging on the window.

"What are you guys doing..?" He has a mortified look on his face.

"Dammit, Leorio. Why do you always have to ruin the moment?" Kurapika groans and gets back up. I quickly cover my chest so Leorio can't see my exposed body.

Leorio looks other way and covers his eyes so I can cover up. I mentall thank him and pull the top of my bunny costume back up and fix the ears.

I climb out the backseat and stand in front of Kurapika.

"Hey, what's this on your chest? Is that some food from what you were eating earlier, is it that you dropped some?" He asks and swipes up a drop of the mysterious substance on his finger.

I come to a realization, that's a drop of vomit I didn't see when cleaning myself up earlier.

"Oh, that's not-" Too late.

He pops his finger in his mouth and gives me a small smile.

"Kurapika... I puked not that long ago..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.3K 193 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
70.5K 1.8K 21
IMPOSSIBLE LOVE. ❝ love isn't impossible, you're just making it impossible. ❞ hunter x hunter! killugon fanfiction.
219K 2.5K 49
This story is about how the h x h characters would act as your bf This book will include: Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan *...
40.7K 894 12
This is a sequel to "Try Me". This will mainly focus on the events after the ending of the first book. I DO NOT OWN HUNTER X HUNTER OR ANY OF THE C...