THE FORMER HYDRO ARCHON || ɢᴇ...

Da hornyJJKgirl

GENSHIN VARIOUS X FEM! READER ───────────────────────────── "ꜰɪᴠᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏ... Altro

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴇʙʙ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟᴏᴡ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ꜰᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴀʟ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ
ᴘ.ᴀ.ɪ.ᴍ.ᴏ.ɴ
ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ'ꜱ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ
ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ
ᴠᴇɴᴅᴇᴛᴛᴀ
ꜰᴜʀʏ
ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀʀᴋ 🔞
ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀɪᴍᴏʀᴅɪᴀʟ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴛʀɪᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴛᴜʀᴍᴏɪʟ
ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ
ꜰᴀɴ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ
ᴀʀʟᴇᴄᴄɪɴᴏ
ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴇʟᴇɢᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

ᴛᴏʀɴ ᴀᴅɪᴇᴜ

1.7K 91 31
Da hornyJJKgirl

As you sit in the cozy café, a warm cup of herbal tea with a hint of honey cradled in your hands, you can't help but feel relaxed.

The place has been buzzing with people lately, all drawn to its delectable croissants and indulgent hot chocolate.

Like the curious soul you are, you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and you've pleasantly found it to your liking.

The tea, a sweet yet slightly bitter concoction, washes over your taste buds, creating a soothing sensation that reminds you of the homemade teas prepared by Rukkhadevata.

It's a comforting memory that fills you with nostalgia, making this café visit all the more enjoyable.

The café has certainly won you over, and you find yourself contemplating making it a regular spot in your weekly routine, or better yet, a daily ritual.

The welcoming ambiance and delightful flavors have captured your heart, making it an ideal spot for some light work or even a leisurely read through various cases or management affairs.

Caught up in your thoughts, a familiar voice calls your name.

You glance to the side, where you spot Lynette, dressed in a fashion different from her usual magician's attire.

"Ah, Y/N," she greets you, "Can I sit there?"

With a warm smile, you nod and gesture for her to take a seat.

"Of course, please, be my guest."

Lynette settled into her seat, a gentle flush on her cheeks as she admired your beauty, reminiscent of her father's.

"Thank you, Y/N. I didn't anticipate running into you here."

"Likewise," you responded, taking a soothing sip of your tea.

"Are you here for the tea as well or perhaps to try their renowned croissants and hot chocolate?" you inquired, prompting Lynette to ease into her chair with a smile.

"I'm more of a tea aficionado, but the buzz has piqued my interest,"

Lynette admitted, perusing the menu with curiosity.

"How about we order some of those delightful treats along with a pot of their special Marcotte tea?"

You suggested, attempting to engage in light conversation.

It wasn't as effortless as you'd imagined it to be.

Lynette agreed, beckoning the waiter over to place their order.

"I heard about the trial last week. It's a relief that they finally caught the culprit in the Missing-Girls case," she commented, a warm smile gracing her features.

You nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, the preparation leading up to the trial was quite an undertaking," you replied.

Lynette leaned in, her curiosity evident.

"I must admit, I was taken aback to learn that you work as Monsieur Neuvillette's personal secretary. Is it also true that you have a close working relationship with Lady Furina?"

She inquired, expressing her gratitude to the waiter as he set their ordered dishes on the table.

You pondered for a moment before responding,

"You could say that... Lady Furina views me more as a dear friend than just a secretary."

The conversation continued to unfold, with Lynette posing an array of probing questions, leaving you feeling slightly suspicious of her intentions.

With a lovely bouquet in hand and a box of rare teabags, Wriothesley walked home alongside Sigewinne, eager to reunite with his beloved.

However, upon opening the door to his house, a deep sense of unease settled over him as the silence greeted them.

"Love, we are back!" he called out, but the absence of any response left him unsettled.

"Maybe she is out doing groceries," Sigewinne suggested optimistically, yet Wriothesley couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

Wriothesley rushed into the house, his voice trembling as he called out,

"Y/N?"

The eerie silence clung to him like a shroud.

Disregarding the bouquet, he hurriedly searched the living room, noticing things amiss.

Panic gnawed at him, and he dashed upstairs, flinging open doors in hopes of finding you asleep.

But the rooms remained empty.

Desperation gripped his heart as he turned to the wardrobe, slowly opening it.

The sight that met his eyes shattered his world.

Your clothes were gone, leaving only a haunting void in their place.

The anguish of your absence weighed heavily on his soul.

You had left him.

Wriothesley stood there, frozen in disbelief, his breaths coming in uneven, ragged gasps.

The room seemed to close in on him, the walls of their shared memories now echoing with your absence.

He sank to the floor, his trembling hands clutching at the empty hangers that once held your clothes.

He tried to think, tried to make sense of what had happened.

Your leaving was like a gaping wound, an agony that he couldn't bear.

What had he done wrong?

What could have possibly driven you to this?

The questions swirled in his mind, haunting him like specters in the night.

Downstairs, Sigewinne watched Wriothesley in confusion, sensing the anguish that radiated from him.

She had no idea what was happening, but she knew that something was terribly wrong.

Wriothesley felt a storm of emotions building within him, from grief and sorrow to anger and desperation.

He needed to find you, to understand, to make things right.

But where could you be?

The fear that he had lost you forever gnawed at his very soul.

Desperation flooded Wriothesley's every thought, and he sprang to his feet, his mind racing with the possibilities.

Maybe you had left a note, some explanation for your sudden departure.

He dashed back downstairs, scanning every surface for any sign of a message from you.

Sigewinne, sensing the distress in Wriothesley, came up to him, her eyes wide with worry.

"Wrio, where's Mama?" she asked, her voice small and uncertain.

Wriothesley's heart shattered even further at the innocent question, and he struggled to compose himself for Sigewinne's sake.

"I... I don't know, my dear."

He managed to say, his voice barely more than a hoarse whisper.

"I'm... I'm going to find her. Everything will be okay."

With a shaky breath, he gathered himself and set out, determined to track you down, to understand why you had vanished from his life.

As he stepped outside into the cool evening air, a sense of emptiness engulfed him, and the weight of your absence felt heavier than ever before.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...