𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

53-From You Only❣️

2.6K 125 28
By Solitary_0813

From You Only❣️............. ❤️💞❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Hospital.....

Jk sitting on the chair anxiously and he is sweating badly on top of that he is sniffing too.

Mrs Jeon caressing his back softly and mumbling courageous words to him.

He his holding his mother other hand tightly in so much nervousness.

Jimin doing back and forth infront of tae's hospital room.

Mr Jeon sitting beside his wife, suga standing while leaning on the wall.

Kim's and Park family are on the way they inform them before coming here.

Tae's water broken in the morning jk immediately take him Hospital and inform his parents and yoomin about him being in Hospital.

They come just a while ago and now consoling him and worried too for tae

Jimin hold dr arm instantly when he come out mumbling 'Dr how's he?' He taken back, remove his hand while laughing a little bit.

Jeon family stood up immediately and waiting for his answer Dr smile at jk.

"Congratulation Mr Jeon you become father of a cute baby boy." Dr said smiling he grin in his tears and other smile widely while congratulating jk with their moist eyes.

"Thank you Dr." They all said together while giggling in happiness in happy tears.

"Y'all can meet him, before we shift him in other room so be patience a little bit more." Dr said chuckling they nods their head unsurely smiling.

...

Few moments later...

Jk first enter inside the room and met with a cute sight, he cooing at his both
babies.

Tae smile at jk while showing baby in his arm with a teasing smile he shook his head chuckling.

Jk take step forward towards bed in nervousness. Tae sitting on the bed comfortably with his baby in his arm.

Jk sat infront of him while looking at the cute baby. He hesitantly lift his hand and caresses his nose carefully.

Baby wiggle in his mother arm tae chuckled at his both babies jk gasp and pull back his hand while looking at him worriedly.

"I think he remembered your touch."
Tae said giggling he look at him with his wide bambi eyes.

"Is that so." Jk asked curiosity he nods his head mumbling yes he smile wide.

"You want to hold him." Tae asked he shook his head vigorously and gets up from the bed.

"umm i'm calling other they also are waiting to see him." Jk said nervously laughed tae nods his head looking at him blankly.

"Dare to step out of this room, come and take him in his your arm." Tae said sternly he nodded instantly and sat on the bed forwarding his hands.

Tae bit his lips smiling and gave him his baby boy. He took him carefully.

"Aw he is cute like you and beautiful too." Jk said cooing at his baby boy, he noses his cheeks softly tae furrowed.

"Really!?" Tae said and lean to take a proper look of his baby. Jk nodded his head smiling.

"Oh yes, he looks alike me." Tae said in disappointment voice pouting and lean on the bed sighing heavily.

Jk furrowed and asked him why he is sad if he look alike you.

"I wanted to a cute bunny not tiger." Tae whine pouting, look at jk sulking.

Jk looking at him wide bambi eyes in confusion, his slightest parted lips.

He shook his head unbelievable when he got to know about his point of view

"I got what I wish!" Jk grin ear to ear and peck his baby forehead softly and cooing at him. Tae smile at him.

'I'm so happy for you hyungie you got what you wish.' Tae thought in mind.

"I'm happy." Tae said jk stop playing with his baby and look at him with a soft smile.

"Me too love and thank you so much for giving me this much beautiful life and a cute son like my tiger." Jk said and awed at his tiger baby he chuckle nodding his head.

"Thank you for take care of both of us hyungie and giving your love to us." Tae said smiling with his moist eyes.

"You both deserve whole world." Jk said pecking his baby and his big baby forehead he giggles and pecked on his cheeks.

"You are our universe." Tae whispered in his ear and peck on his lips when he turn towards him with a soft smile.

"Sorry to disturb your happy moment
but we can't wait more to meet our new family member." Jimin said he is peeking his head smiling nervously.

Taekook chuckled while nodding his head jimin chirp and come inside the room.

His parents and suga also come inside with a wide happy smile.

"Uwu he is so cute." Jimin said cooing at cute baby jk nodded proudly with soft smile.

"Give it to me." Jimin said forwarding his little hands jk first hesitate but he gave him when he saw his puppy eyes

"First say give him to me not 'it'." Jk said sternly he giggle and said what jk asked for him.

Jimin take baby smiling while talking to him cutely in baby voice his family awed at both cute babies.

Later Mr and Mrs Jeon take the baby with their moist eyes remembering their time and blessed the baby.

"Give him to me." Suga whining and take him in his embrace he coo at the baby, soon furrow and looked at his family they asked him what happened

"He is same like him." Suga said and point towards tae and he smirk when he saw suga's panicked looked.

"So, what?" Family asked confusedly suga crying mentally now how he is going to make them understand.

"I thought to pampered him and give me my all love to him but he looked alike him." Suga said whining other shook their head.

"So, are you saying you will not love him and pampered him now because he look alike my baby huh?" Jk asked angrily in loud voice other laughing mentally at suga's scared reaction.

"When did I said? Infact i'm going to pamper him more of this cutest baby boy. Right my cutie nephew" Suga said and fake a cooing sound jk hummed in satisfaction tae giggling at this cat.

Kim family & both Park family come to see taekook son. Whole families are so happy. They all congratulate each other happily and gave their blessing to new born baby.

"What's the baby name?" Joon asked
Taekook looked at each other jk sigh and look at them smiling.

Dae-Woo

"Jeon Dae-Woo." Jk said they nodded and said its a good name. He smile and peck on his both babies forehead.

...

Night.....

Tae leaning his back on jk's hard chest jk holding his waist both comfortably laying on the bed.

Baby drinking his mumma milk. Tae caressing baby's head softly with a soft smile.

Jk caressing his belly softly, snuggling in his nape while humming a song for his both babies.

Jk peck on his nape to shoulder and caresses his invisible belly and also caresses his little tiger cute little bum.

Tae turn his face towards him smiling jk smile too while pecking his lips and nose.

"I love you." Jk whispered before his lips tae kiss on his puker lips softly.

"Love you too our baby's dada." Tae said giggling he chuckled while nosing
on his bread cheeks.

"You are my soul, whatever I have become it's only because of you."
From You Only❣️

Jk said pecking his cheeks multiples time tae giggle in the ticklish kiss.

"My paths always found your paths and we become destined."
Frome You Only❣️

Tae said looking straight in his bambi eyes. He smile widely tears twinkling in his bambi eyes.

"You made this possible." Jk said with his moist eyes he shook his head.

"We made this together." Tae said and peck on his mole jk closed his eyes.

Trio sleep peacefully into each other arm and they are ready to take every new challenges of their life together.

And they will stay beside each other always in every ups and downs no matter what life going to bring in their live.....

The End....❣️

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thank You we made it together...💞

I'm thinking about to write a short story or maybe a little bit long on taekook's son Dae-Woo.

Face same name change new taekook love story.

(Dae-Woo) <3 (?????)

Topdae bott???

Should I write or not???

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
139K 6.2K 66
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
435K 15.1K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...