My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

Por Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 44

43K 1.7K 2K
Por Jeonimagine

" Are you happy Angel? "

As she heard those words she turned her face to his side immediately with wide eyes and Abdullah saw tears in her eyes he smiled and then he said " you are going to answer me about your tears after this I'm telling you I won't let you go that easily. "

Her lips trembled as her mind was repeating the scenes of her dream and she was just lost in staring at the man of her dreams, she saw him kissing the sacred Black Stone Hajre Aswad and then he took her near the Kabba wall and said
" here's your beloved Qibla... "

She stared all over the Qibla with fascinating eyes and caressed the black sacred cloth then she placed her both palms over the black cover and placed her forehead there then she started crying while talking to her Allah in her heart

" shukar... Shukar Alhamdulillah... Words are not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now Allah... You just give me the biggest blessing of my life you give me a feeling of the life of Jannah in this world... you just filled my life with endless happiness by blessing me with your most beloved servant shukar shukar... I love him a lot, I love him so much just make me give him all of the happiness I can give I wanna make him the happiest Allah... Please keep us both together and be firm on our Deen. "

Abdullah was feeling so happy while seeing Hezlin witnessing her dream come true then he speak in his heart while caressing the covers of Kabba

" I'm so thankful to you Allah... I'm so thankful that I'm that luckiest man who fulfilled her dream... Thank you so much for making me the happiest man on this earth... I'm complete Alhamdulillah I'm complete with her... Just be pleased with both of us and shower your countless blessings on us. "

After that they performed their other rituals of Umrah and at night they both were sitting in front of The Kabba as Abdullah was wrapping his arm around Hezlin's shoulders and she rested her head over his shoulder and they both were staring at The Kabba.

" I've seen all of this in my dream once. "
Abdullah looked down at her as he heard her words then she looked up to meet his eyes and they both stared into each other's eyes she nodded her head and said " yes Abdullah... I saw you in my dream about four years ago, I didn't see your face but I heard your voice... "

She pulled away from him and turned her body to him fully then she sniffed as tears started to form in her eyes and Abdullah was staring at her admiringly then she looked up at him and said
" I was walking on the streets of Makkah while you were holding my hand and... And you bring me here in Masjid-Al-Haram and you lead the way towards Qibla still holding my hand and I was just staring at your back figure... You wrapped your arms around my figure while performing tawaf and make me kiss Hajre Aswad... I saw everything the same as what happened today Abdullah and you know what? You told me the same words in my dream...

" Are you happy Angel... '' and that's when I got up with wide open eyes and I wasn't believing what I just saw. " Her eyes were filled with tears then Abdullah lifted up her veil and cupped her face then he wiped her tears while cupping her face and she closed her eyes then he said

" I was here then when you saw that dream... It was my first Umrah and I just accepted Islam my love... " She opened her eyes and looked back and forth in his eyes with a pained smile on her face then he said " before starting my Umrah I was sitting just here where we are sitting right now and I make a dua for you I ask you form Allah, I ask him to make you feel that you are here and performing Umrah while I was holding your hijab in my arms. "

Her lips trembled after hearing his words then he smiled and said " I dedicated my first Umrah to you my love... To the one who was the reason that I was able to find my right path, the one because of whom I was able to find the most beautiful religion, the one because of whom I was able to come here at the most beautiful place in this whole world so she does deserve a gift in return and I gifted you my first Umrah on your behalf... And every year I came here and it was my duty to perform Umrah on your behalf..."

She cupped his hand around her face and kissed his palm while she started crying in heavy sobs and he shook his head while he also felt tears in his eyes then he said " don't cry Angel... Look Allah listened to our prayers and blessed both of us with each other now I want nothing in my life, I've you... I'm complete now... My life is complete with you. "

She stared all over at his face admiringly then he said " I want something from you... Would you give me? " she again kissed his palm and said " don't ask my love just tell me... My life be sacrificed on you my beloved Mohammad. "

He smiled and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs and said " give me some of the love moments Our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW had with his Beloved wife Ayesha... I wanna recreate their love moments with you my love..."

She closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes then she said " oh Mohammad... You always left me speechless with the ways of showing your love towards me... But this is the best thing I can ever witness in my life. "

He smiled and held her both hands and kissed the back of her palm then he said
" I can never dare to think I can be as good as our prophet Mohammad SAW like he was good to his beloved wife but I'll follow his every sunnah and will give you all of my love... Believe me Hezlin what Amma Ayesha was to our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW you are the same to me my love... You are beloved to me just like that. "

She moved near him and hugged him while leaning her head over his chest and he hugged her back while wrapping his arms around her back and he kissed her head then they both sat there in the same position for a while and were staring at Qibla.

After sometime they came back to their hotel to have some rest and have their dinner then Hezlin went into the bathroom to freshen up herself while Abdullah ordered dinner for them because they were feeling tired and decided to have dinner in their room.

After sometime Hezlin came out of the bathroom while wearing a white long shirt and was wearing her black hijab as dopata on her head then he smiled while looking at her sitting on the beds edge and forwarded his hand for her while saying " my living Angel... I surely selected a perfect name for you. "

She smiled and walked near him then she placed her hand over his palm and he make her sit on the bed beside him then he said " I've ordered food... Do you need something else I'll ask them to bring. "

She shook her head and said " just go and freshen up... I don't need anything else. " he hummed in response then he patted her thigh gently and got up and went into the bathroom while Hezlin was staring at his back figure with innocent longing eyes.

After sometime she heard the door knocked as the room service came with their dinner then Abdullah came out of the bathroom while rubbing the towel in his wet hair as he was wearing a white long shirt like arabians.

She remained staring at him how handsome he was looking in that attire and his face was glowing as the Noor was visible on his face and she found herself lost in staring at his heavenly beautiful face.

He opened the door and held the trolley from the staff and took the trolley inside the room near Hezlin who was sitting at the bed then he smiled while looking at her and stopped the trolley near her then he sat beside her on the bed at foot side and placed the tray on the mattress while Hezlin was continuously staring at him with a lost look in her eyes.

His wet hair, his glowing face, small droplets of water over his face and his heavenly attractive and beautiful features were not letting her move her eyes away from him.

He noticed Hezlin was continuously staring at him then he chuckled while lowering his gaze and made a bite for her then he asked her " what are you starting at huh? Haven't you seen a handsome man before? "

She tilted her head a little while still staring at him with admiring gaze then he looked up at her and they both stared into eachother's eyes then Hezlin said
" there are many poems on woman's beauty but I want someone to write a poetry on your handsomeness, the Noor on your face, the beauty of your ikhlaq everything about you deserves a praise. "

He smiled and moved his hand near her mouth while she opened her mouth and eat the morsel from his hand while holding his hand then he caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers and said
" then do some poetry for me. "

She chuckled while lowering her gaze and swallowed her bite then she made a bite for him and feed him with her hand and said " I don't know much about poetry but while looking at you I always remember a quote. "

He hummed in response while chewing on his bite and asked " ahmm what is it? "
She smiled while looking at his face and he also looked up at her with a smile on his face then she said while tilting her head a little and staring at him with a fascinating look in her eyes

" The moon never begs for attention. "

He was silently staring back and forth in her eyes then she said

" you are just like Moon to me in a sky full of stars the moon got all of my attention and I can spend my whole night while staring at the beauty of this moon, admiring each and every detail of him without even getting tired... You give same calmness to my soul what others get while staring at the moon in the sky. "

He stared all over at her face with a lost look in his eyes and speak in a low voice staring deep into her light brown orbs

" if I'm the moon in that sky then you are my brightness... And moon is nothing without its brightness. "

She smiled and lowered her gaze as a blush crept on her cheeks then Abdullah said " do you know Amma Ayesha used to stare at our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW just like you did a moment ago? "

She hummed in response then he said
" tell me the whole moment between them happened that time. " she smiled while she licked her lips and said
" once Prophet Mohammad SAW was fixing his shoes and Amma Ayesha happened to look at his blessed forehead and noticed beads of the sweat on it... Mesmerized by the beauty of her beloved husband Ayesha remained transfixed staring at him long enough until the Prophet noticed. "

Abdullah smiled and then he joined her while he said " then he asked her... what's the matter? "

Hezlin smiled while staring at him after hearing his words then she blushed and said " she replied if Abu bukhari the poet saw you he would known that his poem was written for you. "

Abdullah tilted his head while smiling and said " then what she explained? "
Hezlin pressed her lips while blushing as he was staring deep into her soul with an intense gaze then she said
" she explained Abu Bukhair said if you look at the majesty of moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everyone to see. "

Abdullah looked back and forth in her eyes and asked in a low voice " then what did Prophet do after this? " she felt her heart beat started getting faster as she looked back and forth in his eyes then she speak in a low innocent voice
" he got up walked near to her and kissed her between the eyes and told her... "

Abdullah placed his index finger over her lips to stop her in her words and they both started into eachother's eyes then he moved a little near to her and cupped her face in his both hands while Hezlin's heart was still beating so fast then he moved near her temple and placed a soft kiss on the same spot as she mentioned a moment ago in between her eyes and she closed her eyes while feeling the warmth of his soft and gentle touch then he looked into her eyes as she opened her eyes and said

" he said to Ayesha but I'm saying to you...
Wallahi Hezlin you are that to me and more. "

She smiled as a tear fell from her eye then she speak in a whisper " Mohammad... Oh Mohammad life has become so beautiful since the day I found you back... I love you so much my beloved Mohammad. "

He smiled and wiped her tears then he said " I love you more Angel... Let's finish the food we have more things to recreate hmm. " she chuckled and nodded her head then they both started eating the food and Hezlin poured a glass of water for him and forwarded the glass towards him then he looked at the glass then back at her and said " you drink first. "

She smiled and took some sips of water then she gave the glass to him and he held the glass while he looked around at the edges of the glass and found her lips stains on the corner of the glass then he placed his lips over the same spot as her lips and looked at her while drinking water and Hezlin bite her lower lip while blushing and lowered her gaze as she couldn't stop smiling while blushing.

He also smiled while he also blushed and he rubbed the back of his nape then he said " This kind of romance is something insanely beautiful... I would love to do such things for whole of my life with you."

Hezlin Chuckled shyly and was eating the food as she picked up the piece of meat with chopsticks and took a bite of it then she was about to put the piece of meat back in the plate but Abdullah held her hand and stopped her.

She looked at him and he raised her hand up and have a look at the piece of meat from where she took a bite, she was staring at him while a smile crept on her face because she understood what he was about to do then he took her hand near his mouth and took the bite of meat from the same spot where she did and he looked at her while moving away and chewing on his bite.

She chuckled while blushingly and lowered her gaze while she hide her face in her one palm and laughed shyly, Abdullah chuckled while looking at her blushed state and said " here I melt completely. "

He removed her hand from her face and lifted her face up with his index finger then she looked up at him while suppressing her shy smile then he said
" if anyone wants me to get distracted from anything all they need to do just put you in front of me and see me forgetting about the whole world and I would just get lost in staring at you. "

She smiled and said " don't make me your distraction... I wanna be your strength... I want you to put your goals your Deen above anything and I'll be by your side forever. "

He nodded his head and said " I'm doing all of them side by side but still you are the most beautiful distraction I will never get tired of... I would love to be distracted by these beautiful deep oceanic eyes I always found myself drowning deep down in them, this small nose these breaded cheeks I just wanna eat them and most importantly these lips which perfectly fits into mine. "

He rubbed his thumb over her lips while staring at her lips then he looked back in her eyes and they both stared into eachother's eyes and they both got lost staring into eachother's orbs as nothing matters around them, noting is visible to them at their surroundings all they could see was eachother and the depth of their oceanic eyes wanting them to just get down deeper and deeper in them.

It's been 2 days of their stay in Makkah Abdullah wanted Hezlin to give more time to her Ibadah and performe as much religious activities there as she can because it was her first time and he also accompanied her in Nawafil, Quran Recitation and other rituals.

After that Abdullah decided to take her to sheikh so she can meet him, they went out of Makkah while he drives by himself and took her to that same Masjid where sheikh took him back then and whenever he came here he always found him there.

As he stopped the car near the Masjid he smiled and said " look Angel the blessed masjid where your Jeon becomes Abdullah. " she smiled while looking at the outer structure of the masjid and then he took her towards the masjid while they both removed their shoes and entered in the Masjid.

He was holding her hand and led the way towards the hallways where sheikh always sit and do his Ibadah. He met some of his fellows there and he bowed while saying salam and placed his hand over his chest on the left side as a greeting manner and then Hezlin smiled admiringly while looking at his mannerisms.

He knocked on the glass door while opening the door a little and called sheikh
" sheikh... I'm here my beloved sheikh. "
Sheikh was sitting some of his students while teaching them lessons and as he heard Abdullah's voice he signaled everyone to leave and got up from his seat while opening his arms wide for him.

Abdullah smiled widely and entered in the hall while Hezlin also entered in then he walked near him still holding Hezlin's hand and as he reached near him he hugged him while sheikh said " my precious child... My beloved Abdullah... Welcome my son. "

He chuckled and pulled away from him then he held his both hands and kissed the back of his plams while Hezlin looked at Abdullah with longing gaze how beloved he was to everyone here and in their country as well like Molana is the Greatest example the way he shows his affection for him as he praises him all of the time and Abdullah is the only name he talk about everytime.

She felt so happy that he earned respect and love in his right path and he's beloved to everyone like he's to her and it makes her feel proud of her choice, she felt flattered for falling in love with such a loving person whom everyone loves, praises, admires and his center of attention was only her, she, herself.

" how are you sheikh? Are you doing good? Are you taking care of yourself properly? Where is Qasim tell me I'll ask him if he's doing good care of you or not?... I don't want any negligence in your matter. " Hezlin's thoughts broke as she heard his words then sheikh smiled and said " calm down my child... I'm doing great I've a concerning child like you then how can I feel low huh? You are my strength even living far you never let me feel lack of your presence and your care... May Allah bless you with his countless blessings Ameen... Stay happy always. "

Abdullah smiled and said " Ameen. " Then Molana looked at Hezlin and asked him
" MashAllah you bring your wife here too... " he smiled while nodding his head and said " meet her sheikh, she's Hezlin... My Angel the source of my right path. "

Hezlin lowered her gaze as Molana caressed her head and said " MashAllah... You are surely a blessing for my Abdullah... I heard a lot about you from him... Look at the sincerity of his love he asked you in his every dua and Allah blessed him with you... SubhanAllah at Allah's will power indeed he's the best planner. "

Hezlin looked at Abdullah who was already looking at her with a smile on his face, then he gave sheikh the frame he was holding in his one hand and said
" We both made this for you... I hope so you'll like it. "

Sheikh held the frame and smiled then he said " open this for me. " Abdullah opened the cover and then Molana looked all over the calligraphy painting then he smiled and looked at both of them and asked " MashAllah you made this? "

Hezlin smiled and said " Abdullah drew this and we both painted it. " sheikh looked at Abdullah and said " MashAllah how beautiful your writing is my son... This is so beautiful... I'll hang it here in this hall... Wait I'll call Qasim to hang it. "

Abdullah held the frame and asked " tell me where to hang I'll do it for you. " Hezlin smiled after hearing his words then Sheikh turned around and pointed at the wall behind him and said " there in the center of this wall. "

Abdullah hummed in response then he said " you both sit I'll bring the stuff needed okay. " sheikh took Hezlin with him towards his seat and he sat on his cushion seat and Hezlin sat in front of him on the mat then he asked her about Abdullah and her and she told him how life was going with him while Abdullah brought hammer and nail while Qasim also came in the room who was sheikh's student and care taker.

Hezlin saw Abdullah stood on a small stool and hammered a nail into the wall while Qasim was standing beside him holding the frame, she was looking at Abdullah's back figure with longing lost eyes because he was doing the things she never imagined he would ever do because of his old personality like he used to be a person who never drink water on his own today he was doing everything to give people ease.

He hanged the frame on the wall then he came down and Qasim left from there while Abdullah came near sheikh and sat beside him then he asked " how's it looking? " sheikh smiled and said " MashAllah so beautiful... JazakAllah for such beautiful gift may Allah bless you my child. "

He caressed Abdullah's back and Abdullah looked at Hezlin who was already staring at him then sheikh said
" MashAllah Allah blessed you with such a beautiful wife and close to Deen you both are made for eachother like match made in Heaven... So Abdullah never hurt her, respect her, love her, a woman demands nothing from her husband except love and care and respect... it's the Greatest wealth and gift a man can give her woman so treat your wife like a Queen and she will make you a king. "

Abdullah smiled and said " yes sheikh I'll do whatever you told me I'll never let you down... She's so precious to me and I'll always keep her happy Insha'Allah. "

They both spent their time with sheikh there and had lunch with him then they left from there back to their hotel and performed their other activities.

They stayed in Makkah for a specific period of time of Umrah and they both performed their Ibadah as much as they can while they have choice to perform Umrah as many times as they can while staying in Makkah and Abdullah make sure to take Hezlin to every single ziyart points and side by side he told her about the histories as he knew about them very well and Hezlin explored many places there and her dream of her man telling her about the history of Islam also came true as when Abdullah told her history of all the points and she got more mesmerised by his memory how well he knew about every place and every incident.

After their stay in Makkah they both went to Madina and they both visited Masjid-al-Nabvi. The moment Hezlin entered in the yard of Masjid-Al-Nabwi she closed her eyes as a wave of relief lingered through all over her body and she smiled with closed eyes then Abdullah wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smiled while looking at her then he said " look Angel we are here to meet our Beloved Prophet... "

She opened her eyes and looked at him then he said " you are going to give me more Ayesha and Mohammad's moments here. " she stared back and forth in his eyes then he said " let's go inside and give attendance hmm. " She smiled and nodded her head then they both gave attendance at Roza-e-Rasool and after that they both did their Ibadah while offering nawafil.

They both were sitting in the outer yard of Masjid-Al-Nabwi while Hezlin was staring at all over her surroundings with a smile on her face and Abdullah was looking at her with eyes full of affection and love then her eyes fell on him and she found him Staring at her she then asked while a blush crept on her face
" what are you looking at? "

He smiled and said " I'm admiring my beautiful wife. " she chuckled while she lowered her gaze and shook her head she then looked up at him again and said
" seriously Abdullah?... I'm wearing a veil... You can't even see my face still you are saying this? "

He didn't even move his eyes away from her then he said " I can see through this veil my love... I'm very well aware about your each feature, each detail I can admire you in any appearance... And in this veil you look so majestic and beautiful this veil is your true beauty. "

She smiled behind her veil then he said
" your Mohammad is waiting for his love moments my love. " she cupped his face in one hand and asked " what you want me to do for you my love? " he cupped her hand around his face and said

" I wanna recline onto your lap and recite Quran. "

She smiled and moved her hand away from his face then she patted her hands on her lap and said " come here. " he smiled and rested his head over her lap and said " I'll do recitation and will tell you translation too because I'm memorising translation as well. "

She hummed in response then he started with

بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In his gentle honey voice and Hezlin smiled while looking at his face and started running her fingers through his hair then he started reciting Surah Nisa.

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱتَّقُواْ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفۡسٖ وَٰحِدَةٖ وَخَلَقَ مِنۡهَا زَوۡجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنۡهُمَا رِجَالٗا كَثِيرٗا وَنِسَآءٗۚ وَٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ ٱلَّذِي تَسَآءَلُونَ بِهِۦ وَٱلۡأَرۡحَامَۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ رَقِيبٗا

O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

وَءَاتُواْ ٱلۡيَتَٰمَىٰٓ أَمۡوَٰلَهُمۡۖ وَلَا تَتَبَدَّلُواْ ٱلۡخَبِيثَ بِٱلطَّيِّبِۖ وَلَا تَأۡكُلُوٓاْ أَمۡوَٰلَهُمۡ إِلَىٰٓ أَمۡوَٰلِكُمۡۚ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ حُوبٗا كَبِيرٗا

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

Hezlin was smiling proudly as he was reciting so beautifully and he was telling her translation side by side too so she can understand the meaning too while she was continuously caressing his hair while running her fingers through them and staring at his face while his eyes were closed then he recited

وَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ أَلَّا تُقۡسِطُواْ فِي ٱلۡيَتَٰمَىٰ فَٱنكِحُواْ مَا طَابَ لَكُم مِّنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ مَثۡنَىٰ وَثُلَٰثَ وَرُبَٰعَۖ فَإِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ أَلَّا تَعۡدِلُواْ فَوَٰحِدَةً أَوۡ مَا مَلَكَتۡ أَيۡمَٰنُكُمۡۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَلَّا تَعُولُواْ

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

As he translated that ayat he felt Hezlin's hands movements stopped and he opened his eyes to look up at her face and saw she was staring at him with a pained look in her eyes and then she lowered her gaze to avoid his gaze he understood why she was reacting like this then he got up from her lap and moved near her while sitting then he cupped her face in his both hands and placed a soft kiss over her temple and Hezlin closed her eyes.

He looked into her eyes as she opened her eyes then he said " oh my beloved Angel... I don't need 2 or 3 or 4 wives you are equal to them for me my love... You are enough for me... Don't be afraid my love your Mohammad is only yours only yours do you understand? "

She felt tears in her eyes then he said
" now listen to the next part. " he didn't remove his hands from her face and stared deep into her eyes then he started reciting again while they both were staring into each other's eyes

وَءَاتُواْ ٱلنِّسَآءَ صَدُقَٰتِهِنَّ نِحۡلَةٗۚ فَإِن طِبۡنَ لَكُمۡ عَن شَيۡءٖ مِّنۡهُ نَفۡسٗا فَكُلُوهُ هَنِيٓـٔٗا مَّرِيٓـٔٗا

And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.

وَلَا تُؤۡتُواْ ٱلسُّفَهَآءَ أَمۡوَٰلَكُمُ ٱلَّتِي جَعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لَكُمۡ قِيَٰمٗا وَٱرۡزُقُوهُمۡ فِيهَا وَٱكۡسُوهُمۡ وَقُولُواْ لَهُمۡ قَوۡلٗا مَّعۡرُوفٗا

And do not give the weak-minded your property, which Allah has made a means of sustenance for you, but provide for them with it and clothe them and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.

He caressed her cheeks while translating that part and speak in a low gentle voice the last lines.

Hezlin started crying while she closed her eyes and lowered her face then he smiled and pulled her near him she leaned her head over his chest and grabbed his shirt into fists while he caressed her back and said

" my precious Angel... My beloved Hezlin... My life be sacrificed on you my love don't cry shhhh... look out Islam is so beautiful it gives women such beautiful rights... And I'll give you all of your rights insha'Allah. "

She smiled after hearing his words and moved a little away from him then she said " you are the best... The bestest husband ever you are unreal Mohammad... And I'm blessed to have you in my life... I'm truly blessed shukar Alhamdulillah. "

He smiled after hearing her words then he wiped her tears and said " and if I say same things to you? Because you are same to me my love. " she again hugged him and they both stayed like this while they both were looking at the beautiful surroundings of Masjid-Al-Nabwi.

They both had a stay of more than one month in Saudia Arabia and after nearly 2 months they came back into Korea because Hezlin loved the place so Abdullah decided to extend their time period there and they both spend their great time there while knowing more about Islam and Arabian culture and performed other religious activities.

When they came back they got to know about Victoria and John was blessed with a baby boy a month ago and they decided to visit them.

Hezlin wore a white silk Abaya with stone work embellished on it and Abdullah also wore white kurta shalwar then he came out of bathroom after changing and looked at Hezlin and remained shook while seeing at her angelic look as she was standing by the bed side and was wearing her shoes while lowering her gaze.

He walked near her and said " woah... Wallahi you are getting more angelic day by day... Just look at this Noor on your face my love. "

She looked up at him with a smile on her face and said " I'm glowing right? " he chuckled and said " definitely yes baby. " she laughed a little and said " it's the glow your love gave me... When a husband treats his wife with love and affection this is how she becomes more beautiful and beautiful with each passing day. "

He took a step close to her while a smirk appeared on his corner lips then he asked
" ahan... So it's the after glow of our endless Astaghfirullah sessions huh? "

She laughed so hard at his statement and hit her palm on his chest while saying
" Astaghfirullah Mohammad what are you talking about ya Allah... I just can't with this man... He just came back from Umrah some days ago lahola wala quwatta illa billa... "

He laughed so hard at her reaction then he walked towards dresser to get ready and said " you have to accept this fact baby cuz it's a universal fact you glow differently when you had a great bed time. "

" yah... Astaghfirullah stop it Abdullah. " she shout in a loud voice while making a disbelief face then he laughed again while wearing his watch and made a teasing expression while licking out his tongue and raising his eyebrows in a dramatic way.

Hezlin shook her head in disbelief and said " what a shameless man he is ya Allah. " he giggled and applied his perfume then he grabbed his car keys and turned around he then walked near her and kneeled down on the floor while Hezlin lifted up her Abaya and he held her foot while he make her wear her shoes and he said

" I told you if I won't being shameless then how we gonna make babies huh?... It's mendatory to be shameless when I'm around you. " He looked up to see her face while she was already staring down at him then he smiled and looked down again while he make her wear her other shoe and then he got up while saying
" done your Highness... Shall we go now?"

She nodded her head and lifted down her veil then they both left from there while holding each other's hands, Abdullah already placed John and Victoria's baby's gift in the car then they sat in the car and left from there.

After sometime they both reached at their mansion and John and Victoria welcomed them both warmly while victoria hugged Hezlin and squealed in joy " aweee my beautiful Angel you are looking so pretty... What do you say that word? "

Hezlin chuckled and replied
" MashAllah." Victoria giggled and said
" yes exactly... MashAllah... You are looking so beautiful. " they all laughed at her statement while Hezlin said thanks to her then she said " where is your baby I wanna meet him I wanna see him. "

She nodded her head and said " let's go inside come on. " they all went inside the mansion and sat in the living room while Hezlin and Abdullah was sitting beside eachother on the couch then John came in the living room while holding his baby in his arms who was now two months old.

Hezlin smiled while clapping in tinny and Abdullah chuckled at her reaction then John came near Abdullah and gave him his son while Abdullah held the small and fragile baby in his arms gently and said
" MashAllah... He's so cute oh my my... "

Hezlin looked at all over baby's face and said " My baby... He's so cute owwwwiiieee... His cheeks are pink just like mochi yah... " They all laughed at her statement then Abdullah asked " what's his name? "

" Jimin. "

Victoria told them his name and he smiled and said " Little Park in the house huh? Park Jimin hello Mr Park nice to meet you. " they all laughed at his statement then Hezlin speak in a baby tiny voice " yah give him to me please... I wanna hold him Mohammad. "

He moved his arms towards Hezlin and said " here baby take him. " She held him in her arms and squealed while saying
" aweee Mohammad... I'm gonna cry... He's so cute and tiny aaaahhh. "

She faked cry and they laughed at her reaction while victoria said " I'm seeing her cute side for the first time and it feels like we are having another baby in the house. "

Abdullah chuckled at her statement and said " it's rare very rare otherwise she's just a scolding mother all the time. " Hezlin rolled her eyes at his statement while victoria and John laughed at them.

They all had a great time while Hezlin spent most of her time cuddling with Jimin and sharing talks with victoria while she asked victoria to not worry about Jimin as long as she's here and she can take rest and she'll take care of him.

Victoria loved how Hezlin was so concerned for Jimin and her and she was handling Jimin so carefully and gently and he was also feeling comfortable in her embrace.

They spent their whole day there and at night Abdullah came from outside with John as they both went out to bring food for them from a restaurant. Then they saw victoria was sitting in the living room while she was feeding her baby and Hezlin was nowhere on the scene then John asked her " where is Hezlin? "

She pointed towards the guest room and said " she's offering her Salah. " Abdullah sat in the living room and John brought the plates in the living room and placed them on the table. After some moments Hezlin came out of the room and Abdullah looked at her then he signaled her to come near him and she came towards him while he noticed she was walking slowly than usual and he felt something off about her.

She came and sat beside him then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and asked " is everything okay baby? " she looked at him and nodded her head then she said " yeah I'm okay don't worry."

He looked all over at her for once then he said " you look tired or is there something else huh? " she looked at the food and said " may be I'm hungry that's why I felt a little stomachache let's have dinner then I'll be fine. "

He hummed in response and said " I asked you to not skip any meal and I think you didn't eat anything in evening right? " she shook her head and said
" I did eat in noon then what's the point of eating in the evening?

He took out chicken pieces for her in the plate with a burger and said " we do crave for snack time in evening maybe you miss them. " victoria was hearing them while smiling and staring with eyes full of adoration that how concerned Abdullah was for Hezlin that he care about even little things of her.

Then they all had dinner and Hezlin took Jimin from Victoria and ask her to take rest and she will make him sleep while she said " but you guys were going it's getting late... Don't trouble yourself for me Hezlin. "

Abdullah smiled and said " don't worry about us she's right go and take rest when he'll sleep I'll tell John and he'll take him we are just sitting here hmm. " victoria looked at both of them with a pained smile and said " you guys are literally love... I just love you both. "

Hezlin smiled and started cradle Jimin in her arms while he was staring at her with wide open eyes. Victoria left from there into her room and Abdullah looked at Jimin and Hezlin then he said " I don't think so this Mr is going to sleep that soon ... Just look at his wide open eyes feels like it's his morning time. "

Hezlin chuckled while looking at Jimin then Abdullah leaned his face at his level and said " Mr park please sleep... I wanna take my lady back home I also wanna make love with her please sleep... Look I beg you. "

Hezlin laughed at his words and said
" stop it Abdullah don't nag him okay... Let him enjoy his time. " Abdullah took a sigh and walked towards the couch and sat there while he started scrolling through his phone and Hezlin started walking back and forth in the lounge while cradling Jimin in her arms and she started reciting Darood supplication in a Tarz in a low gentle voice near his face.

Allahumma salli 'ala
Sayyidina

Muhammadin an-Nabiyyil-ummiyyi
Wa 'ala aalihi, wa sahbihi wa sallim
Allahumma salli 'ala
Sayyidina

Muhammadin an-Nabiyyil-ummiyyi
Wa 'ala aalihi, wa sahbihi wa sallim
Allahumma salli 'ala
Sayyidina

Muhammadin an-Nabiyyil-ummiyyi
Wa 'ala aalihi, wa sahbihi wa sallim

Abdullah looked at her suddenly as he heard her reciting supplication near jimin's ear and he noticed he was sleeping in her arms then he saw a smile crept on her lips and she continued reciting the next part in English as it was famous supplication recited by a famous reciter

O my lord

My sins are like the highest mountain

My good deeds are very few

They are like a small pebble

I turn to you

My heart full of shame

My eyes full of tears

Bestow your forgiveness

And mercy upon me

Ya Allah

Send your peace and blessings

On the final Prophet

And his family and companion

And those who follow him

She placed a soft kiss over Jimin's temple and smiled while Abdullah looked at her with a smile on his face and speak in his heart " wallahi the best woman I got... Everything about her is so beautiful. "

She looked at Abdullah and speak in a low voice " call John he's asleep. " he nodded his head and make a call to John then he picked up and Abdullah said
" Take him bro my Angel made your little Angel asleep. "

John Chuckled and said " I'm gonna give you this little devil because it happens for the first time he sleep at this hour otherwise he just stare at the ceiling with wide open eyes. " Abdullah laughed a little at his statement then John said
" I'm coming. "

He came out of the room and Hezlin gave Jimin to Abdullah so he can handed him to John. Then John smiled while looking at Jimin's face and said " he's sleeping so peacefully wow... Look at the relief on his face. "

Abdullah smiled and wrapped his arm around Hezlin's shoulders then he said
" my Angel recited supplication in his ear and her melodious voice melts him and he fell asleep. "

John looked up at her with wide eyes and said " woah... Islamic supplication? " she nodded her head and then John said
" I think these two Mom son are so inspired from you both huh!. "

Abdullah chuckled and said " come on dude go and take rest I'll be going now hmm. " John hummed in response then he said " yeah it's too late now come on go and thankyou so much Hezlin for your great favour. "

She shook her head and said " I love to spend my time with him... I wanna ask you can I come here often to meet him and Victoria when Abdullah is in office? I'm alone at home so I'll spend my time with him here. "

John smiled and said " oh come on Hezlin is that even a thing to ask huh? I'm just like your brother so it's your house too just come here whenever you want okay? Don't need to take permission and spend as much time as you want with this little devil. "

Abdullah rubbed her arm while smiling then Hezlin said " don't call him devil he's my little Angel look at his innocent face... Please never call him devil again. "

John chuckled and looked at Jimin then he said " I see you already got attention of girls huh? You naughty boy. "

They all laughed at his statement then Abdullah and Hezlin left from there and went back to their home.

As they reached home Abdullah came out of the car and opened the door for Hezlin and as she came out of the car she lifted up her veil and he closed the door behind her then he picked her up immediately in his arms while she got startled at his sudden move and asked him in a shocking voice " aiishh Abdullah what are you doing? "

He kissed her forehead and said " I want a little Angel too so I've to work hard for it and you have to put your share in this effort too. " She laughed at his statement as he took her towards their room then he said " just laugh as much as you want because after some moments you'll only scream my name. "

She laughed more loudly at his statement while saying " ya Allah this man... " He laughed at her laughing state and entered in their room while he closed the door behind him with his foot and took her straight towards the bed.

He placed her softly on the bed and Hezlin leaned her body back while resting her elbows on the mattress and looked at him while tilting her head with the most innocent smile on her face then he shook his head while smirking and said

" don't do this Angel... You know that it took me seconds to turn on like this. " she licked her lips while smiling and crossed her legs over the mattress then she said
" I'm feeling too tired to even change... Come and help me. "

He bite his lower lip while smiling and hovered over her leaning figure in a crawling position then he moved near her face and said " you are such a bipolar hottie... Damn. "

Days passed like this and they visited Molana too for giving him his gifts they brought from Makkah and Madina for him and Mrs Khadija's gifts they decided to give her when they'll visit her in Daegu.

It's was a usual weekend Abdullah again sent all of the staff of house helpers on leave so he and Hezlin can have alone time in home and she can wander in the whole mansion freely without caring about to cover herself from any Na mehram.

After having breakfast he took out a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt for her in nude pink colour then he said " wear them today. " she looked at the clothes and understood then she asked " I thought you were kidding back then. "

He smirked with a chuckle and said " why would I be kidding huh? I wanna see your talent so show me. " she was feeling a little lazy today then she speak in a lazy voice while getting up from the couch
'' yah Abdullah next time please. "

He whined a little and said " no... I sent everyone on leave please baby... Just some of the leg flips please. " she chuckled and said " you are whining like a baby... Look at your face. "

He handed her clothes to her and said
" go and change hurry I'm waiting outside okay? " she hummed in response as she accepted her defeat then she went to change and Abdullah smiled while he left the room and walked down towards the front yard.

Hezlin came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes then she walked near the dresser and combed her hair and tied them up in a high ponytail and then she left the room.

She reached in the yard and saw Abdullah was doing pushups on the ground and she chuckled while looking at him then she said as she reached near him " you are going to have a fight with your wife and still you need to warm up yourself huh? "

He chuckled and got up on his feet while dusting dirt from his hands and said
" while I'll be gentle with you but still I'm just making sure to win. "

She crossed her arms in front of her upper body and tilted her head while she asked him " oh so you are doing all of this to win from me huh? Then what's the point to be gentle... Show me your true self. "

He smirked after hearing her words and walked closer to her he then moved his face near to her face while she was staring deep into his eyes then he stared all over her face and speak in a whisper
" I'll show you baby... What do you wanna see? "

She made a face showing she regreted saying such words then she rolled her eyes and said " you can't stay positive... Never... Just be gentle now I'm telling you just be gentle with me okay. "

She walked a little far from him while saying those words and he chuckled at her statement then he said " I'm being gentle till now baby I've never being aggressive with you or I ever did huh? "

She looked at him in disbelief and said
" Abdullah... Stop it now I'm not talking about that... Ya Allah what's with this man's mind huh? " he laughed so hard at her statement then he walked near her and said " okay baby I won't tease you more now show me your skills come on. "

He wrapped his both arms around her from her back and engulfed her in his embrace then he said " come on now show me how you gonna save yourself from such situation... I'll be gentle but still I'll take a test hmm. "

She nodded her head and he tightened his grip around her body and caged her, for a moment she couldn't move in his embrace then she said " don't mind me if I hit you hard okay?... Advance apology for that. "

He was about to say something but he immediately felt a sting kick of her elbow in his stomach and he hissed in pain while saying " oohhh waahhh... " Hezlin immediately held his arms and turned around with a sudden swift while she hit her leg on his arm with a sudden swift of motion and he fell on the ground.

She laughed while looking at him then he said " it's cheating... You didn't tell me you didn't even wait for me to finish my words that's totally cheating. " she shook her head and said " what do you think if I ever get stuck in any similar situation I'll ask the opponent should I hit you bro or not huh? Just accept your defeat Mohammad Abdullah. "

He got up from the ground and held her arm while he turned her immediately with a sudden swift and Hezlin didn't realise when he lifted her up on his shoulder over her stomach and she screamed his name " yah Abdullah. "

He looked back a little and asked " now tell me should I be gentle with you or not huh? " Her eyes got wide open and she said " Abdullah's I'm telling you don't you dare.

He smirked and said " why you can dare but I can't huh?... " Just then he bring Hezlin Infront of him while holding her from his back as he make her fell back on his other arm and she screamed while he make sure to not drop her and with a sudden swift he held her from her legs and picked her up in his arms while her breath hitched and she held his neck and he bring her face close to him and her breath hitched while she was taking deep breaths and then he speak in a low deep voice " you should be sure about me that I would never let any harm come near you huh!... Then why you get startled? "

She stared back and forth in his eyes and gulped down her saliva then she said
" you... You are crazy literally. " he chuckled and pecked her lips then he said
" how many times you'll call me crazy my answer will be the same... yes I'm crazy in love with you. "

Hezlin patted his chest a little and said
" come on put me down... Give me some water I'm still breathing heavily. " he make her stand on the ground and then he walked inside the house to bring a water bottle while Hezlin felt the same pain in her lower abdomen and she rested her both hands over her waist and speak to herself " I think this time I'm gonna have heavy periods cuz I can feel the pain getting severe. "

Abdullah came on the spot and gave her water bottle while he felt sweat formed on her forehead and nose tip while it was cold enough to not get sweaty outside then he asked her " you are sweating? Why? Are you okay? "

He checked her temperature while placing his back of the palm over her forehead and then around her neck while she drank water and then she said " no... I'm fine it's just because of heavy breathing. "

He felt something off about her and asked her in a concerning tone " Angel... Don't lie you are not looking good. " she smiled and said " I'm just being lazy Abdullah just take me to room I wanna take some rest I'm feeling sleepy. " he hummed in response and said " come on I'll give you a hump back ride... Come on hump over my back hmm. "

He turned his back towards her and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up over his back and took her towards their room.

He make her lay down on the bed and covered her with the sheets while he sat beside her lying figure and caressed her hair strands away from her face, she smiled while looking at him then he said
" you are doing good right?... I want you to be healthy and fit if something is off or you are feeling low then I can call doctor."

She shook her head and said " no my love if I'll feel something off I'll tell you don't worry hmm... I'll take a nap then I'll be all fine I promise. " he hummed in response then he said " take a good nap... I have a little piece of work I'm outside at balcony okay!. "

She nodded her head then he kissed her forehead and covered her properly with the sheets and turned off the lights while he grabbed his laptop and sat on the couch in the balcony and started to check some pending mails.

The Next day he went to his office as usual and Hezlin was at home, today she didn't go to victoria's house because she was feeling low since morning and today Abdullah left without waking her up because she was sleeping in her deep sleep and he didn't want to disturb her.

She felt bad for him because it happened for the first time in all these months of their marriage that she didn't wake up in the morning and he did his breakfast alone then she decided to make lunch for him and take the lunch to his office.

She took maid's help in everything while she was still feeling the same pain in her abdomen then maid said " ma'am I think you are not okay... You sit here and just tell me I'll make everything. "

She shook her head and said " it's kinda periods pain but I'm not having periods... I think I'll have coffee then it will help to ease this pain. " the maid nodded her head and said " I'll make coffee for you. "

Hezlin nodded her head and she continued cooking eastern food for Abdullah, she prepared mutton pulao rice for him and yogurt salad with homemade shami Kabab as he told her at Molana's house he loved those kababs.

She was all done with the food then she took her coffee and asked the maid to packed the lunch in separate boxes for staff and Abdullah and she left from there to change her clothes.

She came in her room and took out her emerald green silk Abaya. She got ready after wearing her Abaya and did a little makeup and applied her perfume then she wore her ballerina flats and left from their after wearing her veil.

She sat in the car and driver took her straight towards Abdullah's office while she was sitting in the car resting back with the seat and her head was feeling a little dizzy.

As they reached at his office the driver said " ma'am we are here. " she looked at her surroundings and saw the car was standing in the parking area of Abdullah's office, she hummed in response and said " call the staff and ask them to take these things. " He got off the car and opened the door for her while she also came out of the car and walked towards the building.

The driver took out the food bags from the car and walked behind her and then he gave the bags to a staff member and Hezlin entered in the elevator while she greeted the staff members and one of them entered with her in the elevator.

They reached at Abdullah's office floor and she met Aliya there then she asked her in a lazy low voice " where is Abdullah? " Aliya noticed her voice and asked her in a concerning tone " are you okay Hezlin you look so tired. "

She hummed in response and said " I did a lot of effort today maybe that's why... Hope so you all will like the food. " Aliya smiled and said " you always made the best food everyone is a fan of your handmade food here. "

Hezlin smiled then Aliya said " you go and rest in his room he's in a meeting he must be coming anytime. " she nodded her head and Aliya took her to Abdullah's room while holding the food bag. They both entered in the room and Hezlin sat on the couch while Aliya placed the food on the table then they saw Abdullah also came in the room and he saw Hezlin there then he asked her I'm a booming amused voice " hey my beautiful Angel... When did you come? "

Hezlin was sitting while resting back with the couch then Aliya said " your wife did a lot of effort today she's tired now... Have a great meal though I can smell the yummy food out here I gotta go and eat my share. " she left from there then Abdullah closed the door and came beside Hezlin.

He sat on the couch beside her and asked her " what happened? Who asked you to trouble yourself huh? When you have maids. " she was looking at him while turning her head to his side then he said
" and for god sake remove this veil when you are in my room you wanna suffocate your self huh? "

She moved away from back rest and sit straight then she removed her veil and said " I was not feeling good because you left without waking me up... I'm ashamed you had breakfast alone so I made lunch for you. "

He shook his head and moved near her then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her near him while he kissed her side hair as her gaze was lowered then he said " my precious Angel... I just didn't wake you up because you was sleeping so soundly in a deep sleep I call your name but you didn't even move so I thought you wanna take rest more there's nothing to be ashamed my love stop thinking foolish things okay. "

She nodded her head then she said
" let's have lunch look what I made today." He smiled while looking at the food as she took out the food in plates and then he said " woah... You made that pulao and kabab... Yah it feels like you are giving me a treat huh. "

She chuckled then she gave him his plate and was about to filled her plate then he said " eat with me from the same plate... Don't forget it's Amma Ayesha and Prophet Mohammad SAW's sunnah to eat from the same pot. "

She smiled and said " okay then feed me with your hands. " he smiled and filled a spoon full of rice and moved his hand near her mouth while saying " how can I say no to my baby. " she eat the rice then Abdullah also eat the food while talking about his land work with her what he was talking about in the meeting.

Hezlin felt her pain getting severe and she closed her eyes while she moved her face away from him towards other side and held her abdomen then he stopped in his words as he noticed her and then he asked

" Angel... What happened? Hey look at me. " she shook her head and speak in a low voice while whimpering " it's hurting so bad Mohammad. " he joined his eyebrows in worry and pulled her towards him by holding her arm then he saw her eyes were red while tears were flowing through her eyes and her face was getting paled then he asked her in a shocking voice " Hezlin... What happened my love look... Look at your face. "

She held his collars and said " Abdullah... this stomach ache... I just can't bear it anymore. " he got more shocked and worried then he said " let's go to hospital... Don't worry you'll be fine hmm... Come on get up. "

He helped her to stood up and helped her to walk out of the office while she was taking slow steps holding her lower abdomen. They reached around the corner of the elevator and staff noticed them and Aliya saw Hezlin was not looking good and Abdullah was holding her from her waist and her one arm she got up from her seat and walked towards them just then she saw Hezlin lost her consciousness and Abdullah held her in his arms while shouting in a loud voice
" Angel... Angel what happened to you... Hezlin my love. "

Everyone ran towards them while he patted her cheeks as fear was visible on his face then he speak in a loud voice
" ask the driver to start the car damn it hurry up. " The staff members ran towards the elevator and he immediately picked her up in his arms and ran towards the elevator.

He entered in the elevator while holding her in his arms and he felt his heart was beating faster than ever then he speak in his heart " ya Allah what's going on what happened to my Angel... Please have mercy on her Allah have mercy on us please don't let anything happen to her. "

He ran out of the elevator and ran towards the car while holding her in his arms and staff members noticed them and they also got shocked while looking at Hezlin's unconscious figure.

He sat in the car and asked the driver
" just drive fast hurry up to any near hospital come on come on hurry up. " The driver nodded his head and started the engine then they left from there while Abdullah was holding her still in his lap and he pulled her face near him while feeling a starnge wave of fear in his whole body then he kissed her all over her face and said " you'll be okay... I won't let anything happen to you my love... Just hold on for a little more my love. "

After sometime they reached at the hospital and Abdullah came out of the car while holding her and ran inside the hospital while calling the doctor in a loud voice " doctor... Yah just come fast here please check her. "

The doctor came while running and he make her lay on the stretcher bed then they asked him" what happened to her? "
He was taking deep breaths then he said she complained about stomach ache and I was just bringing her here for checkup but it gets severe and she lost her consciousness. "

" she's your wife? " the doctor asked then Abdullah nodded his head then doctor again asked " how much time passed to your marriage? "

" 6 months. " he replied then the doctor hummed in response and said " don't worry I'll check her just calm down hmm." He nodded his head while gulping down his saliva but his heart never stopped beating fast and he was feeling so restless while seeing her lying pale faced and unconscious.

The doctors took her to a ward and Abdullah sat on the waiting chair while he joined his hands together Infront of his face and closed his eyes then he said
" ya Allah please take care of my Angel... Please I beg you please have mercy on her I pray there's nothing serious please..."

He was continuously doing his zikar while praying in his heart just then he heard doctors voice " sir please sign these papers. " he looked up at the doctor while joining his eyebrows in confusion then he stood up and asked in a confused voice
" papers? Sign? What kind of papers? "

The doctor forwarded the papers towards him and he held the papers then she said

" she was pregnant with a 12 weeks fetus baby and... The baby couldn't grow and died in her womb. "

___________________

A/N

Your story of over coming challanges

Will one day inspire someone

to survive

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ❤️‍🩹

If you think life is smooth even in fictional world then you didn't reach my mind level... I write fantasy with the twist of reality... Life is never smooth for anyone if there's is happiness then there are trials too... Let's wait what is written in their destiny.

And yeah most of you must be thinking about Jimin as victoria and John's baby so im'ma giving you a hint we are going to have a season 2 of this book and guess who will lead the story 😏

I'll be back with another thriller chapter till then take care love yaa 🫶🫂

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 262 9
"we all wears scar, find someone who makes your feel beautiful" and jungkook did, he found the one who never judge him, hate him for his scars. Inst...
10K 712 9
When a mafia comes to Seoul on a mission to dismantle the raa'iq mosque for his business and he gets to meet a Muslimah for which he stayed there til...
487K 15.5K 75
Jennie: That's Jeon Jungkook... As long as you are in this College stay in low profile, cause this college belongs to his father and this country wo...
112K 7.1K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...