𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰 - Byler

Bởi myfavbyerssss

"I keep fucking everything up lately, I broke up with El, I argued with you, I keep arguing with my dad, I ca... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Nightmare
Chapter 2 - Pancakes
Chapter 4 - Opening Up
Chapter 5 - Accident
Chapter 6 - Night terror
Chapter 7 - Break Up
Chapter 8 - Boyfriends.
Chapter 9 - Mistake
Chapter 10 - Mike's house
Chapter 11 - Break down
Chapter 12 - Pretty
Chapter 13 - Sleepover
Chapter 14 - Ted
Chapter 15 - Tired
Chapter 16 - Confession
Chapter 17 - Nancy

Chapter 3 - The Mall

200 5 53
Bởi myfavbyerssss

3rd Person

Soon enough, the two boys were outside of the mall, looking around to see if they could see their friends.

"Where did he say to meet them?" Mike questioned, placing his bike in the bike rack.

"He didn't tell me.. He j-"

"Boo!" Max grabbed Will's shoulders from behind him, making Will squeal.

Will turned around instantly, his face terrified.

"Jesus, Max!" Will huffed, moving her arms off of his shoulders.

She giggled at his reaction, and everybody else arrived on their bikes.

"Hey guys!" Lucas grinned.

"Hi!" Max grinned back, light pink spreading across her face.

Everybody said hello to each other and began heading inside of the mall.

Eleven held onto Mike's arm, a small smile spread across her face, and Mike frowned slightly.

"Are you alright?" Will's voice came from beside him.

Mike turned his head around, looking down at Will's concerned face.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Mike nodded softly, giving Will a small smile.

Will frowned slightly, but nodded anyway and began to follow everybody in the shops.

Mike let out a small sigh and walked beside him, not knowing what to say.

"Me and El are going on a girl's day! Bye nerds!" Max announced as her and El both ran off, giggling together.

"Me and Dustin are going to the arcade, wanna come?" Lucas asked the two boys.

They shared a look, before turning back to Lucas and shaking their heads.

"Suit yourself. Bye!" He grinned, and they both ran off.

"Guess it's just you and me Byers." Mike turned to Will, who was already looking up at him.

Mike's eyes widended as he looked directly into Will's eyes, a warm pink flooding to his cheeks.

"We- we should-.." He muttered, his eyes moving down to Will's lips.

"Mike, are you feeling okay?" Will frowned, gently placing his hand on Mike's now burning cheeks.

"Oh my god, Mike! You're burning up!" Will sounded absolutely apauled.

"No, I'm okay. I promise." Mike gave him a toothy grin.

Will scoffed and let out a small giggle, making Mike's face only heat up more.

"Absolutely not, Mike. You are sick. Do you even realise hot you are?" Will scolded him, not realising how bad that sounded.

Mike's entire face went red, and Will's eyes widended as he realised what he just said.

"Oh my god I did not mean it like that!" He tried to defend himself, but Mike just burst into a fit of giggles, collapsing onto the bench near them.

"Stop laughing! It's not even that funny." Will whined, now incredibly embarrassed.

Mike continued to laugh, only making Will even more embarrassed.

"Sorry, sorry." Mike giggled, his laughing fit finally subsiding.

"That was so embarrassing." Will muttered, still completely bright red.

"It wasn't that embarrassing..!" Mike tried, but Will just raised his eye brows at Mike.

"Okay, okay, but I mean it could've been worse!" He continued.

"Oh my god, stop talking. Let's just go and get ice-cream!" Will giggled, dragging Mike up.

"Wh- Okay." Mike rolled his eyes, allowing himself to be dragged along by the smallee boy.

They reached scoops ahoy and Will went straight up to Robin with a big smile, dragging Mike behind him.

"..What's going on?" Robin raised an eyebrow at the pair.

"We want to buy ice-cream." Will grinned, finally letting go of Mike.

"Okay, what would you like?" Robin gave them both a small smile.

"Can I have vanilla please?" Will began to dig in his pocket for change, until Mike stopped him.

"I'll have strawberry please." Mike grinned, and Robin handed them both ice-creams without paying.

"Don't you-.. I need to pay you?" Will frowned, continuing to dig in his pocket.

"It's okay, kid. This one's on me." Robin gave him a small smile.

"Oh, thank you!" Will grabbed the ice-cream from Mike and skipped over to an empty booth.

"You know, I like.. love the mall." Will grinned, taking a big bite of his ice-cream.

"Ugh how do you even do that." Mike scowled.

"Do what?" Will sounded confused as he took another bite into his ice-cream.

"Ew, ew, ew! Stop!" Mike looked away, feeling his teeth tingling.

Will giggled softly, and Mike looked back at him, admiring him.

He looked at Will's eye's, and they both ended up looking at each other for a good minute or so, until Mike broke the eye contact to look elsewhere.

He looked down at Will's lips, which were a very gorgeous shade of pink, and were quite soft looking.

His eyes went down to Will's teeth, his front two that are just slightly bigger then the rest of his teeth.

"That was so fucking gay oh my god." - Mike thought to himself.

He looked back up at Will, who was staring at him this entire time, watching as Mike scanned his entire face.

Mike gave him a cheesy smile, making Will giggle. Mike began to giggle aswell, and soon enough they were both laughing hysterically, people in other booths glaring at them.

"Come on, we should go before we get kicked out." Will giggled, pulling Mike up.

Mike couldn't form a sentence as he was still laughing, and they both walked out and calmed down, before talking again.

"What do you want to do?" Will asked him, looking up at Mike.

"Uh, do you need anything from the shops?" Mike questioned, and Will nodded.

"I need knew painbrushes, all of my old ones had to be thrown out." He told Mike.

"Let's get you some new brushes then!" Mike grinned, and Will's face lit up.

They both went over to the nearest art shop in the mall, but they didn't realize it was quite an expensive one.

Will walked in and began to look around, his eyes glistening. He picked up a pack of brushes, examining the packet for a price.

His eyes widended as he looked down at the price tag.

"Oh my god.." He scoffed, putting it back.

"What? How much is it?" Mike frowned.

"£50. I don't even think I've ever had more then £20." Will sighed, putting them down.

Mike saw how upset he was and pulled out his money. He had £65..

"I'm going to go and look somewhere else. Wanna come with?" Will offered.

"Y-You should go over, I'll be there in a minute." Mike told him, and he shrugged and walked away.

Mike grabbed the brushes that Will wanted and walked over to the counter and set them down, getting out his money.

"That'll be £50." The woman at the counter told him, and Mike nodded softly.

He put down £50 in notes and the woman smiled and thanked him, so Mike made his way back to Will.

He saw him looking at some cheaper ones and grinned, going over to him.

"Will, guess what." Mike called out to him.

Will turned round to face Mike who was now walking towards him, not too far from him.

"What?" Will frowned slightly, seeing Mike hiding his hands behind his back.

"Do you want them?" Mike grinned, showing him the packet.

"Mike. You know I can't afford them." He warned the taller boy.

"I know, that's why I bought them for you." Mike smirked smugly, and Will's eyes widened.

"Seriously?" His eyes lit up, a big smile spreading across his face.

"Yeah! Here, let's go." Mike handed Will the packet.

Before Mike could to anywhere, Will gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you." Will smiled, and Mike chuckled.

"It's alright, now let's go and find the others." He grinned, pulling away from the hug.

They found the others after about 15 minutes of searching the mall, and they all went out to the bike racks, chattering away to each other.

"We should all sleepover in Mike's basement tonight!" Max grinned.

"Yes!! Can we?" El grins, turning to her boyfriend.

Mike opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Are you alright?" Will frowns, his voice gentle.

Mike turns to him and gives him a weak smile, nodding softly.

"Yeah, uh.. You can all sleepover tonight." Mike turned back to the rest of the party.

A bunch of cheers were heard as they went over to their bikes. Everybody was getting on their bikes when they heard a familiar voice.

"Look like you've not changed one bit." They heard a snarky voice.

Mike turned around instantly, and he saw Will who had been pushed down on the floor while Troy was stood over him.

"Troy fuck off." Mike scowled, walking over and helping Will up.

"Jesus, you've not gotten any easier on the eyes. Try and eat a little more." Troy snickered, pointing down at Mike's thin figure.

Mike froze, a lump forming in his throat.

"J-Just leave us alone." Mike muttered, pulling Will away from him.

"Are you alright?" Everyone rushed over to Will, checking for bruises.

"I'm okay, now let's go." Will smiled at them all, getting on his bike.

Mike got on his bike aswell, and they all headed over to Mike's house, chattering away to each other.

'Why didn't they check up on me?'

{Word Coun: 1528}

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
6.1K 92 15
𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚... 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚...
1.7K 51 7
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" ✩-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-✩ ✩...
17.5K 401 34
"I c-can't feel or- or see anything." ✩-.. Will's connection to Vecna is getting stronger, and nobody knows how to help him. Will he be able to escap...